Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Solomon

Solomon was very happy to get help from Lacey finding the dorms. "Thank you. I probably wouldn't have figured this out without you. My name is Solomon by the way." He smiled and opened the door. As he was about to walk in he stopped. Solomon looked back at Lacey. He saw that she was looking down and said,"This may sound a bit weird, but does this mean that we're friends now? I mean i dont have any because im new and i was just wondering...because you know..it's be fun to have friends around. People i could talk to and hang out with. I would like you to be my friend..if thats alright with you." Solomon was rambling. When he rambled on about something, it usually meant that he was nervous. He was never really the shy type, but when it came to talking to girls, it was a completely different story.

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

taDance,xLike No One Is,xWatching
                                                    xxxxxxxxxLove,xLike You'll Never Be,xHurt
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSing, Like No One Is,Listeningx!zio

User Image
                                                    The twins were kinda confusing her and her face turned completely red when one of them put there arm around her, it was just kinda new for her. "Umm," she muttered out and didn't say anything after. Her heart almost leapt with joy when Solomon interrupted and she slipped from the arm that was around her, "well i suppose this means we're friends, mean i'd like to be yours and your guy's too," she said referring to the twins. She smiled a little, happy how she made friends that quickly guess she had to give herself a kick in the butt to get things going. "It was nice meeting all of you really, just hope this isn't the last time we see each other." She said with a bit of a sad look on her face, mostly that became an outcome for her. "I better go get things settled up in my dorm too so maybe i'll see you guys later?" She hoped really as she waved all three off and then went back trudging to the girls dorms with her head lowered. Mimi had her head lowered as she followed behind her and yipped at her a little but she didn't reply.
                                                    User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
User Image

...Moxie Pilote...

User Image

Ms. Pilote exited the administrative building and headed out towards the main entrance to the school. Moxie always dressed rather conservatively and today she wore a simple indigo dress that sported a pleated knee-length skirt, black nylons beneath, and a marl-grey overcoat. In one hand, she held a standard clipboard and the other she had lifted up in order to glance swiftly at her wrist watch, though in her attempts to be hasty, she forgot the actual time and had to look again, a soft groan of irritation escaping her. Using that same hand, she readjusted her glasses, the leash that held her spectacles about her neck swaying softly with the motion. As she made her way to the front, she passed by a multitude of students, nodding in greeting here and there, recognizing a few familiar faces from her previous years as just a teacher. Through her trek, she had noticed some rather interesting characters; the two boys with the odd hair color, one of which looked like he would prove to be a trouble maker and then the bizarre girl toying with the fountain. She shook her head slightly and rolled her eyes before folding her arms over her chest. As she came upon a clear, open spot at the front, she rested there and surveyed the incoming flow of students, monitoring and simply being for the chance that any one needed any help or direction.

User Image
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

Jammie frowned as she pulled away from him then smiled when she said she wanted to be friends and said "of corce we're friends" then Jessie smiled and said in his gay voice "yep we're bffs now we'll have to have sleep overs and do each others hair and pick out eachothers clothes" then smiled as Jammie said "what am I going to do with you Jessie?" then Jessie wrapped his arms around Jammie's neck and said pervtedly "I don't know what are you ganna do with me?" Jammie smiled and wrapped his arms around Jessie his hands on Jessie's lower back than said "hum we'll just have to think of something fun ta do wount we" then they both laught knowing the looks they were getting but they didn't care they are who they are and if anyone dose like it they can just suck cake lol

~The Twins Theme song~

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image
With a subtle sigh, Amaia retracted her sleeve, the wrist of it

dripping with water as she rested back on the heels of her boots. For a few drawn out moments,

she stared with a placid concentration on the water of the fountain where her hand had just

previously been. Forcing her gaze away from the water, she lifted her head to glance about her

surroundings, a slight jump coursing through her as the area wasn't as she thought she had left

it. Last time she had noticed her immediate area, there was not a soul in sight but now the area

was swamped with students, teachers, and faculty alike. Her bold green eyes were as wide as

dishes as a new curiosity overwhelmed her, her bodice maneuvering so she may actually,

properly sit on the side bench of the fountain. Toes just barely touching the pavement, she slid

from her perch and without a second though, grabbed behind her to fetch her sack and slung

it over her shoulder before shuffling forward into the crowd, having no set target or destination.

Though she did feign purpose and pretended she knew where she was going just so she

wouldn't seem like a complete loony.

Amorous Attendee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLilith N. Cassielxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxx ❛ ECHO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O h x I ' m x H e r e

A limo is coming down the road to the front of the LSA. Inside is a 15 year old girl starting her first year of High School her name is Lilith. Lilith looks out of the window at the big school and sighs a little annoyed having to go to another private school but she wanted to try it. When the limo stopped Lilith's butler says "One minute ma'am i'll go get your schedule and dorm key." as the butler left Lilith went outside of the limo and looks around at the kids and the butle walks up hands Lilith her schedule and dorm key and says "Ms. Lilith your dorm is in the H Wing Room 1445. Its a private room your parents made sure of it and i'll come around every couple weeks to check up on you" Lilith loved her butler like he was her brother she hugged him tightly and says to him "Bye James. Have fun see you in two weeks." Lilith picks up her bag and walks towards the dorm taking her time looking at the scenery. Lilith thought This place is very pretty, I might like this place.

xxxx ❛ OOC: RADIO ❜ i'mdifferentfromtheothers
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I ' m x A t x T h e x C o n t r o l s

THE ECHO WILL SILENCE THE NOISE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Exterminate xxxxxxxx Regenerate xxxxxxxx Even xxxxxxxxThoughxxxxxxxxWexxxxxxxxArexxxxxxxxThexxxxxxxxSame

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    Lacey made it up to her room and started unpacking her stuff, she looked around to see Mimi didn't follow oh well that pup always came back when she called for her so she let her have the adventure. She already brought up a couple instruments like her guitar, flute and a full sized harp. How she got it up well you don't want to know. Anyways it's to bad she couldn't fit a piano in here would be so nice. She unpacked her sketch book and drawing tools some music books and some sheets with some lyrics she wrote herself and her own personal journal. Mimi went back to the guys dorms to get to know them better she even found the twins outside the dorms still and yipped at them both as she sat down and looked up at them. She opened her window to let the air in and looked at the beds, looks like she had a roomate coming a little later but for now it was just her. She stepped out of her room and locked it after she was and was back our roaming the front seeing all the students flowing in great more crowds just what she needed.
                                                    User Image
User Image

Solomon

Solomon bowed respectfully and said,"Im positive we'll meet again." With that, Solomon turned around and left to search for his dorm. He now knew where the boys dorms were and all he needed to do now was find his room. After locating his room, he found that he was the only one in there, or at least no one had showed up yet. He was the first one inside the room so he figured he had dibs on whatever bed he desired. He personally liked sleeping on the bottom because on hot nights the top bunk was unbearable.

After putting his things away, he laid on his bed and thought about the girl he met today. He also thought about the twins and what his classes were going to be like. So many thoughts raced through his head. Solomon felt a sense of anxiety and excitement. He couldnt wait to get his 4th year career going, but at the same time he was a bit intimidated. "Ah well. At least i've got some friends to hang out with." He closed his eye and fell asleep.

((ooc: I'll be back on a little later. like in an hour. gottta go sweatdrop ))
User Image
Jessie Jonhson
Jammie Jonhson

the twins smiled at eachother then they held hands as they walked in to find there room. when they got there they started unpacking because they where picky and didn't want there stuff just any where. They put pictures up of there family and friends from there old school which they missed but they were glad to be at there new school. They already made 2 friends now they would have to make some more proboly the whole school that wasnt homophobic or bullies. When they were done unpacking they decided to go for a walk around the school and see who they would find and who would call them. As they walked out the door they held hands. As they walked hand and hand some guys started calling them fags so they rolled there eyes and kept walking those people were a wast of there time. When they got outside they looked around to see who the would see

~The Twins Theme song~

Amorous Attendee

User Image

Lilith finally found her dorm room and unlocks it and walks in she went big eyed with ah and she hears mews and remember her kitten Mocha in her bag so she sets the bag down and opens the bag and Mocha pops her head out and mews and shakes her head and jumps out and runs around hyper active as ever Lilith says "your such a silly kitty Mocha."Lilith then unpacked her clothes and placed her family pictures on the dresser. When Lilith was finished she gave Mocha some food and water and set up Mocha's litter box and says to Mocha "Be a good kitty and wait for me here ill be back i'm going to explore a little bit baby i'll see you soon." Lilith walks out of the door and locks it and walks around and sees the sights.

Exterminate xxxxxxxx Regenerate xxxxxxxx Even xxxxxxxxThoughxxxxxxxxWexxxxxxxxArexxxxxxxxThexxxxxxxxSame

Shy Shapeshifter

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

User Image
                                                    "Hey look it's goody two-shoes Lacey," oh no oh no oh no not him. She turned and had a bit of a nervous smile on her face, "umm h-hi Neil how are you, good? Great then i'll get out of your way." Then she turned around to run but the back of her collar was grabbed and she was pulled back down on her back on the ground, "and where do you think your going hmm?" She looked up at him and picked herself up quickly, "hehe umm nowhere i suppose, i just you know got class and all and can't be late." She then turned and started running away and thats what she was good at athletic wise. "Where to hide where to hide," she saw the school's fountain and thought maybe they wouldn't go looking there. She hopped in and went under the water and stayed under till they passed by and when she came up to look they were gone, but now she was soaking wet, oh well that's just another day in her life at this school. She sighed sadly and pulled herself out and shook most of the water off and with nothing really else to do she went to go look for her dog.
                                                    User Image

Familiar Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
A m a i a A u s t e r l i t z. . .

♪♫

User Image

(Accidentally edited this post instead of posting a new one. x,x)

Amorous Attendee

User Image

Lilith sees a little dog running around as Lilith sees the dog she whistles and it comes running at Lilith and she smiles and giggles and says "Wheres your owner boy? Lets look around for him or her." Lilith picks up the puppy and holds it in her arms.Lilith asks around the school whose puppy it belongs to and Lilith walks around and keeps asking and then she sits down and sits puppy on the ground and hands the puppy a little bit of food she had

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff