something wicked your way comes..

User Image

ood: Content.
ocation: Somewhere.
ompany: Me, myself, and Vienna.

User Image
Out Of Chords: - - -

User Image
"Hmm, do you think the cafeteria would be a good place to check?" Mai asked.
Her cheeks became tinged with pink as Vienna pulled her closer, and the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile when Vienna glanced at her. A foreign fuzzy feeling in her chest made her stare down at the ground and adjust her scarf. Awkward? Yes, she was.

xo_Brat_ox

Adorable Fatcat

7,625 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

█████████H I! xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxo
xoxoxxoxoxxxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo My name is A L Y S O N x R E I N H E A R T H
call me A L Y, by the way...

Alyson's eyes widened as she saw Sir Alex grabbed the piece of paper she gave to Jessie. Oops. I thought I gave it secretly? She bowed her head down and stared at the table. She looked at Jessie and mouthed, Sorry. She listened to the teacher's words saying that her answer is correct. Ohhw, darn photographic memory! You did it again. I should stop.

Aly stared at the teacher as he asked what would they prefer. She doesn't like the feeling of 'physical exercises' she just stayed quiet and waited for her classmates' answer.

{ OOC : none. }

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Probably..." Vienna said "Slackers love food!". Vienna noticed she'd made Mai blush and giggled. When Mai looked down and adjusted her scarf, Vienna 'accidently' brushed her hip against Mai's, "Ooops! Sorry..." she said flirtatiously "I can't wait until later tonight! I love to party!". She glanced at Mai again, "How about you?" she asked, batting her eyelashes cutely. She squeezed Mai's hand gently. She thought it was cute when she blushed.

P0ckii3z

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User Image
User Image
YAMAIRUXX ❝MAI❞xxHIME
Underneath the setting sun,
something wicked your way comes..

User Image

ood: Content.
ocation: Somewhere.
ompany: Me, myself, and Vienna.

User Image
Out Of Chords: - - -

User Image
"That is.. Actually true." Mai admitted, changing their direction so that they'd be heading towards the cafeteria.
Mai smirked at Vienna when she brushed her hip against hers. "I've been to a few clubs.." she thought about it for a minute. Then she glanced back at Vienna, and decided that she looked absolutely adorable when she batted her eyelashes. She then squeezed her hand in return as they entered the cafeteria. "Well, we're here." Mai said awkwardly.

xo_Brat_ox

Familiar Lunatic

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Vienna Leffington

Vienna smiled when Mai squeezed her hand back. Then they entered the cafeteria, "Indeed we are..." she said, noticing the awkwardness in Mai's voice. "Um... Are you alright? I'm sorry if I caused you any discomfort..." she said apologetically. "Maybe I should cut down on the flirting..." she mumbled to herself. She cleared her throat and looked around, "See anyone you want to meet?" she asked. She led them to a large round table and sat down, letting go of Mai's hand. She didn't want to let go but guessed that it'd be best if she did. Vienna propped her arms up on the table and lied her head down, "So pooped!" she mumbled "Wonder if we shouldn't get something to eat while we wait?". She thought back to what she said about 'Slackers loving food' earlier and stifled a giggle. She was good at Slacking but not much of a Slacker. Vienna stood up, "I'll be right back..." she said. She walked over to the food selling place and bought herself a Pink Lady apple, some cranberry juice, and a veggie burger. Vienna paid for it and came walking back to the table where she left Mai. She sat down and took a big bite of her burger, "So what's up?" she asked, her mouth full. There was meaning in why Vienna said 'Veggies are yummy!' earlier that day. She was a Vegetarian.

P0ckii3z
(So tired.)
Silhouette of S i d d y

User Image

Solomon

Solomon laughed when she said she'd forgotten her spoon. Food that required eating stick werent exactly his favorite. Solomon liked to eat with his hands. He'd even say that he liked to tackle meals with a hands on approach. Solomon opened the book that Van handed him. As he went from page to page, he was definitely impressed. Then he began to wonder whether or not he could become as talented as her one day. He scrapped the idea though, and not because drawing wasnt fun, because it could be. It's just that Solomon wasnt getting any younger, and he felt it would take him some time to get as good as her.

It seemed like the mood changed when she brought up her parents. To him, the conversation was getting rather gloomy. Solomon was a bit shocked to hear that she had lost them. Solomon had a reassuring look on his face when he said,"Dont worry. You'll see them when you get there." A smile crept upon his face briefly, and he nodded,"You just have to look at the bright side of things is all."
User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan said "thanks" as he payed for her food then agin as he pulled out a chair for her. "yah I guess I am she said to his her being the big sister. Then and saw Jade called her. She sighed and hit ignor. The heard his question and answered "oh um I don't remember." then giggled but frowned when she saw her siste walk in.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
User Image
W I L L I A MxxxC R O M W E L L

If surpassing you is all I N E E D......

William looked at her when she ignored a call from her cellphone. "Why didn't you answer it?" he asked her then took a bite from his burger and when she answered his answer with a giggle he smiled at her, but when she suddenly frowned he asked her. "Hmm...What's wrong? Did you see someone?" He asked her with a worried manner, he looked at the doors as she frowned the same time the door opened, seeing only girls coming in, he thought that one of them might be her sister. Instead he just drank his soda and waited for her response.

......Then my Intellect would surpass you E A SY

~Jade Jacobs~

~Jade's outfit~
Jade was walking throu the halls of the school she tryed calling and texting her big sis jordan but didn't get an answer. As she walk she found that she was starting to get hunger so she walked to the cafeteria. When she got there she saw her sis with some boy "time to go have some fun." she said to herself. Then skipped over to where her sis and thatboy where the only thing going her mind was bouncy... over and over agin. When she got to there table Jordan rolled her eyes and said "what do you want?" jade then smiled and said "to see my sister and steal her food" as she said the last part she grabed one of her sisters fries and toke a bite out of it. Then she looked at the boy her sister was with and said "hi I'm jade Jordan's littles sister" then smiled and toke a set. After she sat down she rested her chin on her hands as she did her boobs prest aginst the table top and at the right angel you could see right down to her red bra.

mori36
User Image

William saw someone and took a bite from Jordan's fries then sat down and as she sat down her breast can be almost seen, he blushed a little then moved slowly moved over to the side blocking his view from it. "Hi, I'm William." he said with a smile then after drinking from his soda he wiped his hands in his handkerchief then offered his to shake her hand. "Nice to meet you." he said with a smile. As he did so, he looked at Jordan who doesn't seem to be happy about her sudden coming but just gave her a smile.

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan rolled her eyes as her sister leand on the table then watched as her sister shook house cats hand. As she did so Jordan said "pull up your dress jade I don't want to see your boobs. Then why don't you get your a** up and leave me alone." why dose she have to be here couldn't she have gone somewhere else? Dose she really have to bug me? she thought. Then watched as jade turned to house cat put her finger on her bottom lip eyes as big as plates and said "I dont have to leave do I? You want me to stay right? jordan just rolled her eyes.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
User Image

William sat there quietly and watched them, he's really not sure of what to do but Jordan doesn't seem to having a good time instead he though of something and finished his soda. "Well, I'm pretty sure she wants you to stay...." he said then while that kept her occupied William was secretly typing something in his phone and once he was done the cafeteria speakers were turned on and a female like voice spoke, it said that Jordan and William should head to the office immediately. "Looks like we're being called." he looked at Jordan then smiled, after that he looked at Jade. "As much as we want to stay, we're being called, and I can tell you're hungry, eat first then we'll just come back." He said with a smile to her. After wiping his face he stood up and walked towards the door then opened for Jordan to come out first.

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan smiled as she heard her name being called along with house cats. yes! she thought then got up and as she walked to the door she turned to jade and said "see yah later skank" but before her sister could respond she was out the door. When she was sure jade couldn't hear them she said "thanks" then smiled at him know he did something.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36
User Image

William smiled at her when she thank him. "Now, where do you want to go?" he asked her with a smile, when they jade all alone in there he felt a little bad about it but he didn't mind it since he had a feeling that she'd be dropping by again. William lead the way but didn't know where to go and as they were walking down the halls his cellphone rang when he took a look at it, it was an alarm stating that he needs to drink his medicine. He didn't mind for a while cause his pills are in his room, instead he continued walking along with her waiting for her decision on where does she want to go.

User Image
~Jordan Jacobs~
~the Black Jaguar~
User Image

Jordan laught and said "I don't know. then thought for a bit then she said "why don't you show me what you like to do for fun?" she kinda wanted to know sence they already did what she looked to do. Of corse there's the fact that the only other thing she really did was hack peoples computers and she didn't think he'd be up for that.
User Image
~Jordan's outfit~
~Jaguar her Kitten~
User Image

mori36

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items