Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

A tired body woke up from a long day before. The announcement of the Captains went by quickly to her, and so did the rest of the week, and luckily they had no class today before getting ready for the ball. The school knew people wouldn't be ready in time if they had class first. Girls and choosing an outfit didn't mix. Azurai sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes, and yawned. She looked over at Kanade's bed, who was still asleep. 'It doesn't even seem like she moved. I wonder if she slept well?' She smiled to herself, her eyes still a little droopy from her sleep. She didn't even remember dreaming last night.

Az stood up and tip-toed into the bathroom, as to not wake her sleeping friend. She didn't quite shut the door all the way, she left a small crack in it to vent out the steaming heat from the shower she was about to take. She turned it on, putting her hand under the falling water, and waited until it was perfect. She started to take off her pajamas, and, hopped in. While she cleaned herself, she had plenty of time to think. Think about what? The ball. 'I wonder if Kanade would go with me...Would that be weird? Maybe I should just specify as friends. Would it make her uncomfortable? I don't know...' She closed her eyes, and started to rinse her hair of shampoo. 'Kanade is the only one I want to go with. What if she's going with someone else?' Azurai panicked for a moment, then relaxed. 'Even if she is, I'll just go stag. Might as well, right? Maybe I'll just drop a hint to her, and see if she takes it. I don't know, damn it.' She finished shaving her legs, then rinsed her conditioner. Once finished, she stepped out, and wrapped herself with a towel.

Azurai put her bra and underwear on quickly, just in case Kanade was awake. When she peeked out the door, she couldn't quite see, so she wrapped the towel around herself, and walked into the closet, not quite closing the door again. She dropped the towel on the floor, and slipped on her dress. It was black, with a lacy top and white underneath. After getting it situated, she pulled a dark blue cardigan that matched her eyes off a hanger, and put it on. 'I hope Kanade thinks I look cute.' Azu made herself blush, then. Why did she think like that? She looked down at herself, and realized that she probably shouldn't have gotten ready so quickly. She had all day before the ball, to find a date, and see people. But who cares, it wasn't a surprise. She didn't care what anyone thought. Maybe she'd do it anyways. No, she didn't She took off her cardigan and dress, putting them away. 'Keep it a surprise.' She thought. Instead, she threw on a pair of jeans, with a tank top. Something simple today. She walked out the closet, and back into the bathroom, to put her make up on.
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Before the ball!

Where am I? Lillium Dorm Room

ooc:; everyone was ready as far as i know to time skip so, i thought it was a good time. if not we can disregard it? ; w;
Kiya Rose

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User ImageUser Image
                  I get lost in my mind...

RAELYNN PAIGE !

Rae woke up with rings under her eyes. She had been playing her DS from 8pm to 3am. She knew she shouldn't have done it, but she had to beat her game. She had been working on Kirby for awhile, and finally, she finished it. 'I'm the king.' She smiled to herself, and stood up, not really realizing that it was Friday. Darn, the ball. And she was required to go, which was even worse. Getting in the same room with everyone wasn't something she wanted to do. Not to mention there was always slow music and awkward dancing..... She scrunched her face, in distaste. She hated being in large crowds..

Rae showered, and got dressed, putting on a cute outfit. A small part of her wanted to be asked to go to the dance. Another part wanted to ask someone...a certain blonde someone. Jae was one of the few people who made the ginger comfortable. Her green eyes stared at the mirror in front of her, while she cake make-up under her dark eyes. She didn't want to look tired, in fact, she wanted to look cute. Rae hadn't seen her roommate yet, and, she thought maybe she had lucked out with a bigger room to herself. No, she was sure someone would move in at some point in the year. Rae almost hoped not, that way she wouldn't keep anyone up at night with the light of her DS. Since she couldn't bring her wii, her DS was the next best thing to her.

The ginger set a hat on her head, and walked out her dorm door. She decided that she'd make her way to the collectives building, where she might run into a few people. 'Maybe Jae is already awake. Maybe not. What about Ezra? Who knows.' She shrugged her shoulders, and continued walking down the halls. She was so relieved that she didn't have class today; she would probably have to take a nap before the ball. Although, being hungry didn't help her tiredness. She opened the door to the collectives building, seeing only a few girls walking around and talking. She decided to sit down near the cafeteria, propping herself up on the wall. She didn't want to eat yet; she may as well wait for some people to show up. The red-head leaned her head back against the wall, closed her eyes dozing off for a moment.

...I get lost in my mind.

What am I wearing?: Stripes and Anchors
Where am I?: Collectives Building near the Cafeteria > No one yet.

ooc: bad post its bad oops

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Sleepy, hungry|| wearing: - - This• •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade awoke to hearing a door creak. "Azu...san...? " She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around. There had been steam all around the room. Azurai must have just taken a shower. She stared around her dorm. The two had decorated it quite nicely. She smiled. They had spent a nice amount of time together and were quite, in her thoughts, to be considered friends. Maybe even good friends. She got up slowly and pet Sakutaro. He had slept up against her head. " Such a sweet boy ~ " Kana yawned and stretched at the edge of her bed. She was wearing matching pink pajamas that had blue stars all over them. She was quite childish on the inside - and the outside. She enjoyed being her own person.

Kana slowly walked to pick out her clothes in the closet they shared. She picked out an outfit that looked like a school uniform - there was a short sleeved cardigan, a blazer, a short skirt, stockings and a bow that she put around her neck. She enjoyed wearing those sorts of things. Kana walked slowly into the bathroom. " Good morning, Azu-san. " She waved and yawned again, putting her clothes on the counter. She was really quite tired, even though she got 10 hours of sleep - which was much more than the normal person needed. Azurai was putting on her make-up and in quite in attractive outfit - ripped jeans and a nice tank-top. She undressed slowly - she had no boundaries whatsoever. She didn't care if Azurai saw her. She was Japanese and was used to bathing with her sisters and used to going to hot springs naked with her friends. It was a Japanese thing to be completely comfortable in their body. The one thing she didn't think of was if Azurai would be comfortable seeing that. She hopped in the shower and washed herself up. In the shower, she remembered that it was the ball today. I wonder who I should go with... Maybe Azu-san?

The water was very warm - which meant Azurai took fast showers. She enjoyed that. The two would get along nicely throughout the year. Although Kana didn't mind having cold water - it was always nice to have the hot water. She sighed and enjoyed it. She turned the water off, and wrapped herself in a towel, getting out. The door was wide open still and she shouted to Azurai: " Azu-san, what are you doing for the ball tonight? " Her voice still sounded sleepy and soft. Kana wasn't sure if she wanted to even go, but it was probably mandatory. She shrugged. Maybe she would skip it if she didn't go with Azurai. She didn't have hardly any other friends. She was too quiet, and when she did have friends she would smother them too much. Kana slowly got dressed into her matching pink and white stripped panties and bra - then into her clothes she picked out from the closet. She put her hair into a headband and didn't brush it. Her hair was naturally curly, so it worked messy. She fluffed it a little, however. Kana walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed, petting Sakutaro who was still sleeping - she waited for an answer from the black-haired girl. Her tummy growled slightly and she wondered if they would get breakfast soon.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -That's fine. I think it was a good time. The basketball thing didn't work out for us haha.
PTER0

Bashful Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
We used to leave the blue lights on and there was a beat
Ever since you have been gone it's all caffeine-free
Faux punk fatigues
Said it all before
They try to kick it, their feet fall asleep
Get no harm done no

None of them want to fight me

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Waking up early in the morning, Momoko changed out of her pajamas and into a black sports bra and back boxing pants. She made her bed then kneeled down, looking under her bed then pulling out a large athletic bag. Unzipping the bag, she pulled out a pair of boxing gloves. She stood up as she began to put them on and strap them tight. In the corner of her room, since she didn't have a roommate, she kept a large red kickboxing strike bag for morning practice. Putting her hands on the top, she rolled it out onto the middle of the floor to where she had enough room to move. She tied her hair up into a tight ponytail and began to shadow to box, warming up for her real workout. After a couple of minutes she picked up the small stopwatch she kept and set the time to three minutes and began to work out on the bag. Switching up with times and techniques, she punched and kicked the bag and her mind felt at ease.

She felt at ease when she hit the bag, almost as if a white noise was playing through the room. She didn't think about the happenings of the days before, or the new and returning girls moving away when they saw her. There was only her. After an hour of working out, she grabbed a bottle of water and drank as she began to cool down. After she rolled the bag back into the corner of her room, she threw the empty bottle into the small trashcan she kept in her room then went to her closet to get a hoodie to put on over her workout outfit. Sighing, she walked out of her room and made her way to the cafeteria. Before walking in, her eyes scanned the occupants of the cafeteria. Seeing some familiar faces of people she'd seen in the halls and cafeteria earlier these weeks, she walked in. She beelined straight towards the food, ignoring the girls around her. Getting a medium sized healthy breakfast, she sat down at a table by herself and began to eat. Forgetting about the dance tonight, she smiled a bit. Today felt like it was going to be a good day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Get back in town I wanna paint it black
Wanna get around
Easy living crowd so flat
Said it all before
They try to kick it, their feet fall asleep
I want to be wrong but

No one here wants to fight me like you do

Kawaii Smoker

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Azurai L'Noir

I'd walk ten thousand miles !

Azurai started her make up by putting liquid base on.. Sadly, her skin wasn't perfect in her eyes and she really had to cover up her blemishes. She heard Kana's soft voice and smiled at herself in the mirror. "Well good morning, Kaaaaana." She drug out the girls name while she carefully, and slightly strategically, pushed her eyeliner across her eye. She didn't want to poke her own eye out or worse, get the make up in her eye. It burned really bad and it'd make her cry, causing her to have to start all over. Unlike most people, she used her left hand to apply it, even though she was right handed.

As she finished up with her mascara, Kana had undressed and gotten into the shower. It was hard for Azurai not to look; and she blushed heavily trying to focus on her own eyes. 'I'm such a pervert, what's wrong with me?' She shook her head, pulling herself away from the mirror, which was starting to steam up. Azurai finished quickly, and left the bathroom, clearing her mind. She sat on her bed, kicking out her viola case carefully, and pulling it out. She opened a compartment pulling out a small cube of tree sap, called rosin. She gently pulled her bow out, running the cube along the horse hair on the bow. Her viola was a creamy white color, with slightly darker stripes that ran along the back. She started to play warm up scales, pulling her bow slowly over the strings. When she stopped, she noticed the shower had stopped and she watched as Kana came out of the bathroom, dressed in a cute cardigan with a skirt. She smiled at the girl. "I don't really have plans.........do you?" Azu asked, awkwardly.

She pulled a few sheets of music from a bag, and began to play. Her eyes closed as her left fingers gently flew over the strings. She could feel the music, and her face changed with every note. Her eyebrows tightened and relaxed, then she opened her eyes after a few moments, stopping herself. "Oh, I should have asked if it was okay to practice." Her cheeks turned pink, and she held the instrument and bow at each of her sides. She hadn't thought about Kana. It was just sort of....habit.
User Image

Ten thousand miles to see you...

What am I wearing? Before the ball!

Where am I? Lillium Dorm Room

ooc:
Kiya Rose

Wheezing Fatcat

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ░░░░░░░░░░░░ MELIAIVANOV ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW tab YOU LET ME LOSE MY SHADOW

tab tab tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Morning light poured through the window and illuminated a room strewn with books, mechanical parts, and papers. The window itself was surrounded by a variety of potted greenery that gave the room a sweet, warm aroma. A desk in the corner of the dorm room harbored a pile of tools and blueprints, as well as a greenette that slept crouched over said desk. Besides that, the room consisted of a bookcase that contained a range of encyclopedias to graphic novels, a bed that would be used for almost anything else besides sleeping, an unorganized closet and matching drawers, and an old round papasan chair. There were a few framed pictures of Melia as a young girl with her mother and her older twin sisters and serious looking father. It was quite a peculiar picture in all seriousness. While the young girls and their mother looked on at the camera with smiling faces, the father looked almost angry and sickened at the idea of pictures. It was the only one he seemed happy in atleast. Suddenly a cellphone on the corner of the desk went off. Melia jolted to attention, a sheet of paper with measurements and notes glued to her face. She felt around for the small device, barely able to see through her morning grogginess. It took a few seconds for her to finally locate it and shut it off. Removing the paper from her face, Mel rose and walked sleepily into her restroom, walking through the minefield of mess in her room with ease. She flicked on the unwelcoming artificial light and pressed a small button on an oddly shaped box on the counter. It ticked forward slowly as it removed her toothbrush from its holding and squeezed toothpaste on its bristles, raising it for her to take. Then it poured a cup of mouthwash for her to use afterward. Quickly brushing her teeth and rinsing her mouth, Mel watched as the small machine returned to its original position. She had built it when she was 10 as a way to make her morning routine less messy. Still wearing the same clothes as the night before, Mel placed her thick rimmed glasses on her face, grabbed her bag, and walked out of her room, without so much as glancing at the mirror. All she could think about at this point was her morning coffee. She was essentially a zombie with no other concern or care besides a good, warm cup of joe in the morning. Entering the cafeteria, Melia was oblivious to the unusual looks that others gave her. And who could blame them? Mel wore wrinkled clothes, her hair was up in a messy bun, and pen markings on her cheek from sleeping on her notes. Walking into the line, the server merely glanced at the girl before preparing her coffee and morning meal without order. They had been accustomed to Melia walking in like that. All-nighters were an illness to her and could only be cured by black coffee. Taking her order in her hand, she paid and mumbled a 'thank you' before walking to a table. She plopped down in a chair and sipped sleepily at her coffee. The brown liquid slowly began waking her, Mel's squinted eyes widening. Removing her notebook from her backpack, Melia looked over her work from the night before. She was unaware of the announcement that stirred the hearts of the other students. Besides, Melia had a busy day ahead of her. It would consist of maintenance check of the gardening club's fields, which would take a good while after being away for such a long time, and starting on her project for the science competition. She won almost every year. Mel wasn't known as the genius of Roise for nothing, which said a lot for a student from the knowledge based academy. Well, she was also known as the cold russian b***h but she liked to focus on the good. Continuing to work on her fruit bowl, the green-haired girl stared at the sheet in front of her through thick rims. She really only needed the glasses for reading, but since the majority of her time consisted of doing just that Melia chose to leave them on at all times. Sitting by herself, Mel continued to work, oblivious to the markings across her cheek that granted her many awkward looks.

where: dorm room > cafeteria tab with: no one yet tab wearing: this

ooc
                                                    temp layout x:
                                                    hope this is okay but I finally posted
                                                    whoop whoop

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

ASAMI SUZUKI

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Asami yawned wide, rolling over in her very comfortable bed. The bed was perhaps one of her favourite things about the school, although she looked at the clock located on her phone and saw the time was so early, hitting only about 5am. She had to get up early however, due to the special event that was happening tonight. She didn't have a date for the ball, but, she didn't really feel the need for one either. Her job as house captain was to keep the ball running as smoothly as possible and to keep an eye out for any wrongdoings, so she probably wouldn't make the best date. However, knowing she had to get up she pushed herself out of the bed and yawned once more, her body still adjusting to being awake. She looked at the small form of her cute room mate and smiled, trying to make as little noise as possible as she made her way to the shower.

After around 15 minutes Asami was fully dressed and ready to face the day. Sneaking out of her shared room, she stepped into the hall letting out a huge sigh, and looking around to see if there would be anyone else who was up at 5:15am in the morning in her dorms. Seeming to find no one though, she head out of the Lillium dorms, to maybe try and find a teacher or something to get some more information out of.

After finding no teachers in sight, Asami finally gave up and made her way toward the breakfast hall, her stomach growling like a mad creature that definitely needed to be fed. Maybe there would be people in the hall to talk to as well. Stepping into the familiar area she lined up in line and grabbed the first things that came to mind. A croissant, some fruit and a cup of tea, a healthy start to any day, especially one as big as this. Even for the lack of people in the room, Asami could feel the buzz about the ball surrounding the room. it was so infectious. She looked around for a place to sit though, and saw a fellow fourth year, albeit in a different house and decided to try her chances. Standing beside the table of the girl with green hair....Melia maybe?she let out a small cough, seeing as the girl looked deep in thought. "Do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, putting on her best smile. She wasn't worried about herself not being known, seeing as they announced house captains only the other day, but maybe this girl had missed it.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Who she's with: Melia
Where she is: Cafeteria
Outfit: Plain and simple

The Unexpected Visitor

Wheezing Fatcat

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW tab YOU ARE THE LIGHT && I WILL FOLLOW
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ░░░░░░░░░░░░ MELIAIVANOV ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

tab tab tab tab tab tab ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

'if I cut this down here by this much it should work more efficiently..' Mel focused intently on the work in front her, unaware of the movement around her. If there was one thing Mel loved it was her work. She poured all she was into everything she built. It was a childish enjoyment really. The hints of a smile began appearing on her sleepy face at the thought of all her works. A small cough woke her from her train of thought, the smile quickly disappearing behind her same emotionless expression. Melia looked up to find a brunette staring back at her. "Do you mind if I sit here?" Melia took a second to think it over, her eyes continuing to blink groggily at the girls. Did she mind? It was morning and she was working. Melia did prefer to spend breakfast alone too... But the girl seemed harmless enough to respect her work and space. A few awkward seconds passed before Melia finally responded. "I don't mind." she replied, her Russian accent lifting the words through her sleepy mouth. Clearing the papers a bit, she made way for the brunette to sit. As the girl sat across from her, Melia couldn't help but remove the glasses from her face and clean them. Though it didn't outwardly appear so, the action was out of nervousness really. She yawned and replaced the lenses on her face, the pen markings more than visible on her right cheek now. "My name is Melia Ivanov." she stated rather plainly, not recalling that she shared a few classes with the girl before. "and you are?" she asked but returned her gaze to her papers, sipping at her morning coffee and making a few notes here and there.

where: cafeteria tab with: asami tab wearing: this

ooc
                                                    no Melia that's not how you socialize

glo-bear

Steadfast Defender

User Image
Somy Ium The First Year

Where am I: School Hall
Who am I with: No one
How am I doing: Curious about the Ball
Tune in: 静かの海

"Everyday is a new adventure!"

It's been five days since her arrival at the school, and with her little mishap with her first interaction with a student, Somy decided to stay blended into the the environment. Somy quickly and miraculously managed to find her room and more or less stay in there. She even managed to grab useful information about the school and other things She never really met her room mate but she didn't mind, Somy wanted to be alone to regroup and try again.. Eventually.. Somy mostly stayed in her room decorating her side with her belongings. To blend in, to become a ghost, Somy wore her house uniform. It didn't really feel right at first but she kind of grew into it.

For the next four days Somy's daily routine was as so. Wake up, wash up, dress up, sneak around the halls (which was something that she was really really good at.), grab informations about everything. Directions, new gossips which she didn't care much about, and the events of the school. Gathering information was one of the staple things Somy's parents taught her, but instead of seeing the smallest scratch on a tree to find her next meal, or identifying an animal's tracks to steer clear from, it was more in the lines of walk pass a couple students and listen to their conversation, and during the passing days she got enough information to make herself look like a normal high school girl.. Well.. All that except being able to approach anyone..
Grabbing food was next and it was a mix between a challenge and a breeze. The second day she was almost caught because she accidentally bumped into another student. Other than that Somy quickly grabbed her food and rushed towards the far corner of the cafeteria to eat her food. She even switched between the corners to mix things up too. The food itself and the concept of food just being granted to her was something that Somy needed to get used to as well. Travelling in the wilderness with her parents, she needed to catch her own meal. She even started catching and cooking her own food when she was eleven. But here, food was just handed out, and the meals themselves were quite different as well. She didn't hate it, but it sure felt odd for the young girl.
After her meal Somy either wandered around the school undetected, making a mental list of the land marks and place she can nap without being seen, or she headed into the library. The massive room filled with books always amazed her. How could they have so much collection of different things? The closest thing to reading for Somy was reading a map, and that was once in a blue moon, since she and her parents navigated without one most of the time. Whenever Somy was in the library she always kept her distance from other students, always going to the corners of the library with all her exit points scouted out before hand. Then Somy read many books and took her naps.
After all that Somy snuck back into the room to wash up again. This too was something that she never really had but got quickly accustomed to. While travelling with her parents she did take a wash day but the level of the wash always varied. Now she can take as much shower as she wanted. After a quick shower Somy headed up to the roof to see the night sky.

Now to the present. Somy woke up to another routine filled adventure. Wake up, wash up, dress up and sneak around the halls... Gather.. Information? Something was a little different today for the Somy. The student seemed more energetic, more well dressed.. Walking down the halls she noticed that there were posters of Something called the Ball. 'Ball? Those things where you play sports with? Why would people be excited about that?' Somy wondered as she walked around. Then she heard a couple students converse about dancing, who they were going to go with and what not. Somy realized that the Ball happening today was actually a Dance. The first year slowly nodded to herself as she learned something new. It seemed that this Ball was a pretty big deal, everyone was talking about it, and the more she heard of about the ball, the more she was personally interested about it as well. Then it hit her. She still didn't know how to talk to people. There was a small second thought on just not attending the ball. Nobody really knew that she existed, and the first girl she ever talked to probably forgot about little old Somy. Even with the second thought growing, her curiosity of the Ball continued to battle against her second thought. As the conflict of whether to attend the ball or not raged in her head, Somy walked into a wall, not paying attention. A dull thud echoed through the hall, Somy was on the ground lightly rubbing her forehead. The first year student felt eyes looking at her, she even heard some students giggle in the distance. It's been five days since she was ever noticed by anyone and to Somy, this was pretty much the worst case senario. 'Come, on legs.. Move..' She thought but it felt like her legs were glued to the ground and weighed a ton. So she did what she did best. Sit very still until everyone lost interest in her.

"And my Adventures start with a nap!"

(())

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Bottomless-Pit, Bokro Freshmen
                                                      XXX Location: running around campus = cafeteria XXX Theme song: Click Click Click...
                                                      XXX Company: No one at the moment XXX Feelings/thoughts: Ahh hungry~~ XXX XXX OOC:

Hmm oh...wanna share??

Sooo hungry~~....When is lunch time again...huh!!...i can't last that long Y^Y

It was early morning when Laurali had woken up. She woke up every morning for her morning run. It was a habit she developed when she got into track and field. It kept her in shape and it helped with her desire to be fast. So she awoke at 5am in the morning each day and would go on a jog or running. She usually did it with her twin brother because he was always so set on doing it with her but since she had been at the school for about a week now she found that no one else ran in the mornings. Which was a little lonely but even so she did it every day because it was her normal ruitine. It was around when everyone else was waking up that Laurali made it towards the cafeteria. She was currently wearing a sportsbra and a pair of gym shorts at the moment when she entered the cafeteria. She had made it there before most of the other students and had taken a spot in her usual seat. Her breakfast the same amount for herself as any other day. This time though she had like four bottles of milk, a bottle of water, and three orange juices. Usually she limited herself to one to three bottles of milk. But she couldn't help it. Running made her crave milk.

While she sat there she wiped her face with the towel that was draped around her neck. She always ran then made it to the cafeteria. Some of the other girls in the school actually found her quite beautiful when she was done running. She never quite understood it herself. She just prefered a good run in the morning. Looking good didn't mean anything to her. What was worrying her though was the fact tonight was the ball. The thought that she would have to go and dance with someone scared her. Dancing wasn't her thing. She was a terrible dancer. She tried to do that a few times growing up and seemed to always step on her dancing partners feet whenever she did it. So she wasn't fond with dancing with anyone since she didn't want to seem rude. But at the same time most of the girls who were in the same class as her wanted to invite her to dance with them. They asked here for about a few days now and she felt so nervous about it. So she never gave any of them an answer. She just didn't trust herself on the dance floor was all. Though her mom did send her a dress to wear she felt a little out of place with it in her possession. Dresses weren't her thing. She didn't even like skirts. Which was why she chose shorts to wear with her uniform. Nibbling on her bacon slice she stared down at her food pile silently as she thought of what she could do to get out of going to the ball.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Fashionable Kitten

13,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image User Image

XXXXXXXX The Secret Princess , Lillium Second Year
                                                      XXX Location: outside the cafeteria in the picnic area XXX Theme song: Clicky
                                                      XXX Company: no one but admirers watching XXX Feelings/thoughts: Why do i have to decide..?? XXX XXX OOC:

Cats are much better then Dogs..

My fathers are very kind men. Mother is happy to be able to have birth for them.

It had been a little later when Navii had left her room. She was mostly dreading tonight. Don't get her wrong. She enjoyed dancing quite a bit. It was just that her admirers were expecting her to make a choice of who she was going to the ball with. Navii didn't want to choose anyone. Well she had actually wanted to ask her new friend Miki if she had wanted to go with her to the ball but she felt nervous about it since she could still remember the talk they had a week ago about royal snobs. She felt nervous about that conversation. After talking with her she kind of sure that Miki was suspicious of why she took the sides of the royal people out there. Navii tried to play it off that she had known a few people who were royal blood which wasn't a lie. She just felt scared to tell her she was royalty and cause their friendship to end there.

Navii was nibbling on a bite of hashbrowns as she tried to ignore the stares of admiration that the older girls in the picnic area were giving her. Even the underclassmen were staring at her. It had to be because of her exotic appearance. If she looked normal then they probably wouldn't be staring at her so intently. This only made her selfconcious. She hoped that they would get bored and walk away. She never had this much trouble last year. Mostly because she couldn't speak english very well so she often just pulled away from everyone. But because she learned better english during the summer she seemed to have attracted more students to her as she opened up more this time around. Which made her extremely nervous. Last year she didn't go to the dance with anyone but this year underclassmen and upperclassmen were asking her left and right to go with them to the ball. She felt so nervous. She sighed as she tried to focus on her breakfast. Which consisted of hashbrowns, waffles, fruit, bacon and sausage links.

Quote:

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

K a n a d e || R i r i t o m o

┄ ┄ ┄

• • where: - - Dorm 2c|| who: - - Azu-san|| mood: - - Hungry|| wearing: - - This • •

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Kanade kept petting Sakutaro as Azurai played her viola. The viola itself was beautiful. She stared it up and down. She wished she could play an instrument like that. Azurai mentioned not really having any plans. She crinkled her nose. What did that mean? Did she have a date already and didn't want to say anything? Or did she not really want to go, either? She sat in silence for a moment and thought about what she should say. The only way she would know is if she asked. " Do you want to go with me? " She practically whispered it - her voice was still soft and sleepy. Kana hoped that she would have heard her. She didn't really want to repeat herself - it was slightly embarrassing.

Azurai began to play a wonderful song, and Kana closed her eyes to listen and take in all the notes with her. She opened her eyes for a moment to watch Azurai play. She was so calm and beautiful when she played. Then she stopped, and opened her eyes. Kana glanced away so she wouldn't see she was staring at her the entire time. She asked if it was all right to play. Kana let out a giggle. " Of course. It's a beautiful song. You play really well. " Maybe "really well" was an understatement? She should have worded it differently, but she didn't think before she spoke - as usual.

Her stomach grumbled again. She bit her lip. She wanted Azurai to play her viola more, but she really wanted to eat with Azurai, too. " Do you want to go have breakfast with me..? After, you could play more. " She smiled at her friend and cuddled Sakutaro. He was still sleeping. For a moment, she stared at the make-up job that Azurai had done on her face. She looked really nice. The girl really didn't need make-up, however. Kana didn't believe in make-up. She was actually allergic to cover-up and blush. She could wear eye-liner and mascara, but she decided not to. She already had full eyelashes, and most people complimented her on them. Kana was also lazy, and she didn't like to spend a lot of time putting on make-up when she could be playing games on her PSP. She grinned slightly. Maybe she would put on some make-up for the ball at least.

Kana got up and walked towards the door. If Azurai didn't want to go to breakfast with her, she would go alone. She was really hungry.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

ooc: - - -
PTER0

Dapper Streaker

User Image
Ģiszelda astag

Come, take my hand,
or draw your sword;
either way, we will soon be dancing...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxIt wasn't so much the summer rains that Giszelda loved as it was the mornings after, when the air was still cool and breezy, and the sky uncharacteristically dark --not the foreboding overcast that preceded the storm, but that which followed in its wake when the sun began to shine through the gray clouds. It reminded her of home in the green lands of the Magyars, where the showers warmed and delighted the spirit. The one regret she had during rains was that it made for poor riding weather, but that had only given her an excuse to nuzzle with her horse Kedves in her family's stables. There were no stables in Aubury, and even had there been, she couldn't bring him with her to the academy all the way from Hungary. In the last three years since enrolling, Giszelda had been sorely lacking in someone to hold while watching the rain, and this left her feeling empty whenever she heard the crack of thunder.

xxxxxShe had considered seeking out Momoko, hoping that perhaps she would like to fill the void that morning, but even at so early an hour there was no answer when she knocked on her door. At the same time, she had been relieved, as she was afraid of what the other girl would think of her offer. And so she stood alone under a gazebo by the pond next to Bokro, watching the last thin droplets patter on the water's surface. It was calming, surely, and yet at the same time it was dreary to her.

xxxxxWith a deep sigh, Giszelda recomposed herself, switching effortlessly from wistfulness to her usual cocksure facade, and turned to walk to the cafeteria. Apparently she had been up longer than she thought, as many of the other students were already busy with breakfast. She spotted a certain tall girl wearing workout clothes and glistening with drying perspiration. Momoko had clearly gotten up early to train, which explained her absence before, but this didn't stop Giszelda from approaching her to demand her whereabouts.

xxxxxMoving through the tables and chairs with as much grace as she could muster to hide her discontent, she loomed over Momoko with her hands on her hips. "And just where have you been all morning, kedves Momo?" she asked with an insolent grin. "One might think you were standing in the rain all morning, judging by how wet you look."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

...And after we've danced, we will see each other as we hadn't before.
And it will sadden us as much as gladden to see how similar we are,
and how it'd taken us this long to finally meet and realize we were in love from the beginning.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Location CafeteriaCompany Momoko Thoughts WHY WON'T YOU CUDDLE WITH ME WHEN I WANT YOU TO?! Q n Q Ooc n/a
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme

Naamahxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out