Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

✦Yokai Academy, well known for their monsters and the famous Moka and Tsukune. Who met here, and fell in love but also saved the human world....Every monster knows of their tale, and now its several years later as they have both gotten married. And are living somewhere different, and have their own family in the human world. They have long since put the past behind them, and are looking to the future.

But our story is no longer about them, now it is a new era for monsters and humans alike. Yokai academy still stands, and students still come and go yet humans are still forbidden. Yet what would occur if a human was to find their way into the school....come on and find out.

Story✦Rules✦Profiles✦Character Children
User Image

✦PG-13 Follow Gaia TOS
✦ No Cybering, if clothes come off time skip.
✦No GodMod, or autohitting
✦ Average to Literate.
✦3rd person.
✦Send profiles to Either La belle_ sara or ThePhoenixSol
✦ Post profiles in profile thread
✦ Belle, kurokotestu, and Phoenix are the gods of this roleplay.

✦Story✦Rules✦Profiles✦Character Children
User Image

Profiles

[imgright]Anime Image here[/imgright]
[list][list][list][list][list][color=COLOR][size=24][align=center][b] Full Name In Capitals[/b][/align][/size][/color]
[size=14][align=center][size=12]◄◄[/size][i]Race[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR][b]See[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=11][color=COLOR] [i] Age[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here[/color]
[i]Birthday[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] month & day[/color]
[i]Nickname[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here[/color]
[i]height[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here [/color]
[i]Hair color[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here[/color]
[i]Eye color[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here[/color]
[i]Scars[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]here[/color]
[i]Tattoos[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here[/color]
[/color][/size]

[align=left][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR][b]who[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=11][color=COLOR][i]Personality[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]here[/color]

[i]Bio[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] here ( at least a paragraph, five sentience) [/color][/size][/color]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=COLOR][b]I am[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=11][color=COLOR][i]Likes[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR] At least five[/color]
[i]Dislikes[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]At least five[/color]
[i]Other[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]here[/color]
[i]Theme song[i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]At least one[/color]
[i]Fears[i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size][color=COLOR]At least two[/color][/size][/color]

[align=center][size=11][size=12]◄◄ [/size][i]Username[/i][size=12]►► :tab:[/size]

The Races Vampire, Phoenix's, PhoenixBorne, and Nephilim are all limited
There will only be:
5 Vampires [2/5 have been taken]
5 Phoenix's [0/5 have been taken]
4 PhoenixBorne's [3/4 have been taken]
2 Nephilim [1/2 have been taken]

You may only have a max of 2 characters!
And before you make a character you need to check out the lore page to see if your race is there, if not send me a pm for your race's lore.

User Image

MokaxTsukune
Kurumu Kurono
Yukari Sendo
Mizore Shirayuki
Ruby Tojo
Koko Shuzen
Ginei Morioka
Fangfang Huang

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Souske Shishiro

User Image

Souske got off the bus waving at the driver and yelled "Thanks for the ride man!" as he rushed towards the school. As he was running he checks his watch to see that he is running late, "s**t s**t s**t! I'm so going to be late! gonna have to kick it into high gear!!!" In a flash he speeds up and leaves behind a dust trail in his wake along with the fall leaves that got whisked into the air by his speed.

OOC: We are now open!!!
Dark Nakamaya

Waking in the forest Dark thought to himself, "Do I really want to go to school? Meh probably worth it." Dark slowly began walking the trail to the school hearing light footsteps behind him only to stop and whisper to himself, "Oh boy I wonder who is going to run into me...." Dark slowly turns around to the sound of the footsteps waiting for whoever it is to run into him. Seeing someone break through the treeline, staring at their watch. Thinking quietly "Oh boy..." Dark stands firmly to the ground waiting for impact.
Souske Shishiro

User Image

As he is dashing through the forest at incredible speeds he senses that he is about to crash. He attempts to dodge but its too late. "s**t! IM GOING TO CRASH!" he exclaimed mere inches away from this mysterious man. Last second he manages to envelop himself in a vail of energy to cushion the blow at the least. As he crashed into the man, he didn't budge an inch; suffering from relatively low damage Souske falls on his a** from the impact.
Dark looks very oddly at the man on the ground and speaks very sternly, "Watch where you're going...." Dark summons a veil of black energy and vanishes, only seconds later to appear at the gates of Yokai Academy, Dark makes his way inside to search for his class. Which he had found to be room 2-5B. Slowly walking inside takes a seat at the back dropping all usage of his powers.
Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Wow, what an a**". As Souske was getting up he realized the man had vanished from this realm for a few seconds only for his energy to reappear at the school, or at least what he assumes is the school at this point. "Well s**t, now i'm even more late!" he says as he jumps above the tree's and sprouts his wings. In a glorious and beautiful display of embers and flames he rears back to increase speed, he does a mid-air dash and with a humongous sonic boom he is gone. After a few seconds he has arrived at school. Knowing the school rules he is at an altitude that even normal birds and planes cannot withstand; using his incredible eyesight he looks for a landing zone with no people to see him. Finding one in a courtyard close to and entrance into the area of the school at which he needs to be in, he flies down gracefully and secretively as to not get caught, landing he is already at a jogging pace and heads into the school looking for a class listing. After wandering the halls for 3 minutes he finds one. "Now lets see here, AH! 2-5B!" he mumbled as he read through the list, he begins heading towards the classroom.
OOC; I'm not going far indepth because I really haven't got much to work with and I haven't really gone in depth with my character's inner workings and abilities yet so I can't explain them without giving spoilers about what I can do as of right now.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Yuno G. Huma

The Human

Pink locks bounced, as a tale slender women walked down the hallway slowly. Her skirt flying up some from a gentle breeze, while she held a few books close to her chest. The boys, that were behind her gazed in awe as she walked. Some whispering, and nudging each other as they whispered "Wonder what kind of yokai is bet; its pretty hot" some of the guys said, as she kept on walking not really paying any mind to them. She hummed softly, and kept walking.

She then passed by souske, as her skirt rose up some then went back down. She moved a hand and fixed her hair, as she looked for her classroom. She was pouting as the lip gloss on her lips shimmered some. She looked to the left then the right, as she was still searching she then began to jog, as the breeze caught her skirt as she jogged some looking for her class room. She was also thinking about, how she would even make friends here. She slowed down, as her heart was pounding. She sighed some, as she walked silently still wondering where that stupid class was.

She began to think back to when her father had left for work, and her mother had come home saying that she found some letter on the ground. That really bothered her to no end, as she didn't trust it but decided to go anyway. Little did she know that she was surrounded, but monsters left and right. All she knew was that this school was strange, and had an aura to it that got to her some.
Souske Shishiro

User Image

As he was walking to his class he noticed a perky pink haired girl walking the hallway, this would seem normal to him but her smell and energy screamed human, but as he was running late he payed no mind and broke into a slight jog after he passed her to get to the class.

"Ah here we go". As Souske walks into the 2-5B classroom he senses something is off, "there is a feint yet strong energy in here...this ought to be a fun year" he mumbled to himself as he walked into the classroom. He scans around for the enormous power and see's the guy from earlier. "WHAT!!! WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS!!!" he yells directed at the mysterious man.
Dark Nakamaya

Dark looked over at the entrance of the room from the window and inwardly facepalmed. "It would seem that way." Dark thinks to himself, 'Well this is going to be a very eventful year'. Just as these thoughts passed by a small flare of energy from his demon half breaks through. Dark quietly begins to chant, "Malum vires evanescunt." as the words leave his mouth his dark energy fades away. Dark just stares blankly at Souske. Thinking to himself, he analyzes Souske, 'Prideful stance, strong energy being given off, and a certain air of nobility about him.... Phoenixborne.. No doubt in my mind exists about that, but why here?' Dark continues to stare blankly at Souske

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff