Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Nakamaya

Dark still wandering the schools approached the dorms and saw the blonde and some white haired man, 'Hm.... I wonder what he is, why is he here?' Dark slowly begins to tread up to the two. Dark looks at the building behind them and marvels at it, 'Hm... what is that building? The sign obviously says dorms but what is a dorm? Is it a home? I've longed one of those for a while.' Dark not even realizing how far he was walking forward walks straight past Souske and to the dorms. Dark stops noticing he went too far and walks back over to Souske, "Hey what's this building supposed to be?"
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ xxN e z h a I t a z u r axx✖ ✖ ✖

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid.
I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

as Nezha was bumped into he turned towards the blonde haired male who walked into him Oooh... maybe i should prank this kid first. Nezha thought with a slight smirk before he bowed a little bit "Nono, its fine." he said with a slight smile before he looked towards the other kid "you seem lost little lamb." he said knowing that he really wasnt one to talk about size.

O O C

Kurokotetsu

thePheonixSol
      Dark Nakamaya

User Image
      Dark turns toward the white haired male, "Lamb? Little? Meh I'm a bit of both, considering just what I am. Not exactly lost just looking for this knucklehead." Dark points at Souske. "Got here and am not questioning what this building behind us is, and what purpose it serves it's very large. I've seen the term 'Dorms' before but never actually pondered into what they are." Dark turns back around to look at the large building and attempts to analyze it further. Dark silent in thought, 'Just what is this building meant for...? Is it a home, or something?' Dark continues to stare at the building.
      Souske Shishiro

User Image

Souske notices a slight smirk on the guy, as well as some ill fated intentions. "Haha, thanks man" he chose not to mention it but will keep a close eye on the short man, Souske turns to the nephilim "I see how it is, knucklehead huh?" he said slightly agitated. Souske sighed and said "You might want to go see where your room is and who your room mate will be, that way you can see where you will be sleeping and who will be sharing that room"

Souske noticed that it was almost time for the assembly, "We should probably start heading towards the gymnasium there is only 5 minutes left until the assembly". Souske began walking back towards the main bulk of the school in anticipation for the assembly and who all will be there.
      Dark Nakamaya

User Image
      Dark smirks, "Nah I can see the board from here with names, I'll find my name and drop my stuff off. I'll be at the assembly." Dark starts to walk away before he stops and looks back at Souske, "I never asked... What's your name knucklehead?"
      Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Its Souske" he said even more agitated "Souske Shishiro", The air around begins to heat slightly as his anger rises. He stops walking for a second and clears his head 'This is nothing to get angered about, he is trying to anger you, he wants a battle..to see your real power', with this he manages to calm down.

He beckons over to the white haired boy, who he cant seem to identify, his race is shrouded in mystery. 'Is he another nephilim? no surely not,I wouldn't meet two in one day, but then what could he be?'. "Hey kid come'on, I assume you already went to your room and we don't want to be late!"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
      K A T A N A L E E

User Image

The girl was just as sweet as she looked. Katana offered a warm smile in return to hers, shaking the hand Yuno had offered. "Katana Lee" she introduced. Katana heard a little announcement that the assembly would be starting soon and released a quiet sigh. "I suppose we should go then, unless you plan on staying here longer" she said. If Yuno tagged along.....it would be less likely that that vampire boy would interfere. Then again...maybe not. Either way, she would have company and a witness if needed. Her eyes darted over to him then back to Yuno once more.

location:; 2-5B room xx mood:; wary xx company:; students, talking to Yuno

User Image

OOC:;

✦✦ text
                                                                    ✦✦ speech & thoughts
      User Image

Nezha didnt really know how to react to the blackish/purple haired male, but he shrugged to the blonde haired "I suppose you are right." he said as he walked a little behind them trying to absorb as much information as he could from this blonde haired male named Souske and the other one who seemed really odd

O O C

Kurokotetsu

thePheonixSol
          Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Alrighty then, lets get going" he continues walking to the school. The White haired boy catches up and begins walking beside Souske. "So whats your name?" he asked, he was still pondering the species of the person in front of him.

ooc: sorry that this one is short, i couldnt manage to extend it too much more.
          Dark Nakamaya

User Image
          Dark treads towards the board with names on it and begins to slowly scroll through the names. Stopping where he sees his name, "Ah there it is.... room 186 and my room mate is... oh no....." Dark facepalmed from seeing the name Souske Shishiro written next to his. Sighing heavily Dark summons dark energy and appears outside the room about 15 seconds later. Opening the door Dark tosses a backpack of things on the bed with nothing near it. Sighing again he quietly speaks, "This is going to be one hell of a year...." Dark quickly makes his way to the outside of the dorms and just stares at the sky as he walks out.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
          • Bunny Spotter 50
          • Team Jacob 100
          • Friendly 100
          User Image
                    tab tab Walking around the forest, enjoying the scenery, grinning a bit wickedly, was Kyo. Well, Kyouko Sakura. She was almost six feet, long red hair that was slightly out of place, bright golden eyes, a large chest and semi-tan skin. This was usually her calmest, being alone in nature, or in a fire. Depending on her form.

Kyo's brows furrowed slightly and she stopped in her tracks, taking in a long breath, smelling others in the distance. Well, why not go and be friendly~? Grinning, her small canines showing, and running almost like the fox she was, light on her feet. Until they were in sight, pupils slightly dilated. When they werent paying attention, she gladly crept up on the blonde, resting her arm around his shoulders. "Hey there, cutey~ the name is Kyo." Tilting her head at him, smiling mischievously, flirtatious in her tone, knowing that he couldnt be too comfortable with her closeness.
                    [ ooc || off for a nap sorry~! ]
          User Image

"Nezha Itazura is my name." he said then a woman came from nowhere and started to cuddle with the blonde man "Well it seems like you are busy so i shall be on my way." he said with a bow, a wave as he walked on ahead.

O O C
          sorry for shortness

thePheonixSol

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
              • Forum Explorer 100
              • Friendly 100
              • Forum Dabbler 200
              User Image

Yuno G. Huma

The Human

Yuno giggled, and shook the others hand. She then let go, and nodded as she heard that the assembly was starting soon. She spoke "Your right lets get going, it would be rude to be late" she said, and walked out of the room with the other and walked down the hallway. Her hips swaying, as she walked in silence a gentle smile on her lips. She looked over at katana and spoke "I must say this school feels so different, from my old school I keep feeling like i'm being watched" she said, as she wasn't wrong several boys were gawking at her. She looked down some before looking up, "So tell me about yourself" she said, as she looked at katana.

She was still very much clueless that most of the boys, were staring at her as her skirt went up some and one guy got a nose bleed, she blinked and heard the thud sound she looked back and seemed slightly confused, but decided it was most likely nothing to really worry about. So she kept walking with katana, as she waited for the other to answer...
              Dark Nakamaya

User Image
              Dark noticed that many people were beginning to leave the dorms to make it to the ceremony, deciding against causing a scene, Dark tries to quickly make his way to the auditorium not wanting to be even the slightest bit late. As Dark walks into the forest he thinks to himself, 'well..... It won't be so bad right? Yeah. It'll probably be nice being in a room with someone who's strong enough to guard my six if ever in a tight spot. I'm just being paranoid that he's going to kill me in my sleep.' Dark continues to walk through the forest not even sure if he is heading the right way.
              Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Oh...hi there" he was unsure of this ones race as well, this makes him uneasy because he has never struggled to determine so many being's race. "My name is Souske, and if you are heading to the dorms just now you may want to hurry, the assembly is in like 4 minutes", after saying this he looks her over, attempting to asses her species, as he finish's his cheeks turn a hardly noticeable shade of red.

'She is putting off an abnormal amount of heat, or is that just me' he thought. 'She could be of the fire element and that's why I cant assess her species, but in this situation i'm hardly thinking straight' he thought as he chuckled slightly to himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff