Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Nakamaya

User Image
Dark looks up from his reading upon hearing her ask him a question. "I'm okay. As for you looking like a mess? No you don't just as beautiful as before but in a ripped dress thus why I left the clothes for you." Dark approaches the bed and snaps his fingers summoning a small white orb as he reaches the bed side he sits down holding out the orb to Kyo, "That'll get rid of the nasty bruises and pain." He gives her a warm smile, blushing lightly.

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
x x x x x x x x xNero Anagi x x x

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ Yuki, Ignus, and Yuno xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░ Forestxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░Fun~

"In the depths of hell one loses their humanity. They soon arise as beings of darkness and deception. Who knows I might just be one of them."
- - - ☠ - - -

Nero stood still, watching through the dark cave with ease. He was about to walk further in when he was bumped into. He let out a small sigh and turned around. "Can you not see in the dark Miss yuki?" He asked as hsi eyes narrowed slightly, a small malicious grin krept along his lips, he tilted his head slightly. "So easy to finish you off~" He chuckled once again then turned his attention back to where the dragon was. Nero tapped Yuki's head lightly and beckoned for her to follow. "Come on..." He mumbled, his eyes remaining narrowed as he watched for where the dragon would be,

- - - ☠ - - -

Moon Soulhart
La Belle_Sara
Kurokotestu
Souske Shishiro

User Image

Souske begins wandering the grounds, and walking through the woods. As he wanders he feels a disturbance in the aura around the school, it is slowly being enveloped in a very malicious aura; he shrugs it off for the time being. In his time wandering the outer most areas of the campus he finds plenty of amazing areas for training but none seem to suit his type of training grounds; he then nears a mountain with a waterfall that seems perfect for his training, and he could even warm up by running here in the mornings and cool off by running back.

Now with an area in mind he begins walking back so that he can pick up Leona and then take her back to her dorms as well as retire to his own. About half way back to the nurses station he begins approaching a clearing 'that malicious aura seems close' he thinks to himself; then right before he enters the clearing he hears an immense roar above him accompanied by the sound of flapping wings, 'holy s**t! a full form dragon!?! and large with the sound those wings are making as well' he thinks as he enters the clearing just too late to see it.

Finally approaching the nurses station once more he see's Leona just walking out of the door and then he notices a surge of energy 's**t!!! she is using her damn powers without knowing how to even do so!!!' he mentally shouts. Approaching Leona he says "hey, lets begin heading back", he notices she is in crutches and decides that at this point it would be to much of a hassle to carry her back. He begins walking deep in thought with all the stuff that is going on around him at the current time.

As he approaches the dorms he says "hey, ill see you tomorrow" with a smile and then waves goodbye and heads to his own dorm. He enjoyed the casual talking he got to have on the way back with her, he normally only gets to talk about serious stuff; like his families throne or how he needs to be strong to survive. He then realizes that apparently kyo has stopped using her powers, 'she truly needs training, that surge was as unstable as it possibly could have been' he thinks as he enters his dorm building. He gets to his dorm and opens it up immediately noticing dark next to his bed with a bright white light that seems to have some healing property over kyo who was on dark's bed injured, probably from the fighting. Souske noticed a few marks on dark as well and then figured out that the two decided to spar and they both lost control. He continues to walk to his bed and he set his sword and books off to the side as he passes dark and says "hey man, you two did a number on each other; oh and you don't need to bother fully healing her, just get rid of the pain, she will be fully healed by morning" after saying this he plops down onto his bed and closes his eyes.

Mood: Calm
Company: Leona, Dark, Kyo

OOC: Note this post spans the entire time since my last post. Also I haven't been posting because i'm in the process of moving and I have finals next week so I have actually been studying for once XD. And one last note, I will be changing a few things for this roleplay soon. These will be minor things such as all posting will begin at a certain time (3pm est) so that more people can be on and post.

arrow Human Form
Phoenix Form

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Yuki gaspsed when Nero spoke to her, almost scared, but not because of him or the dark. But because she felt like she was being a bother. "No, I guess I am not very visual in the dark.." Giving a slight nervous chuckle, though feeling a pit in her stomach when he grinned at her. What in gods name could he be? For someone to even strike the slightest fear in the girl was rare. She was tapped and blinked a moment, before following close behind Nero. "You know, if Im being a bother to you, do say so. Im sure I could find my own way." Her tone seemed a bit more.. down, but serious.
                      ---
                      Kyo gave a pouty expression and looked away with a blush as he somewhat complimented her. She let out a sigh, looking back to him as he used his powers. Her expression fell quick, almost sad and disappointed. "Dark, you.. you broke a promise." Looking as if she would cry, but her little act was cut as Souske came in the room. When he mentioned their little fight, she smiled widely and forced herself into a sitting position. "Souske, did you see it? Oh, it was so beautiful and fun~!" She squealed, then winced. But he didnt even seem interested in her the slightest bit, causing her to frown. "Anyway Dark, I agree.. I dont need it at all. Please, stop using your powers..."
                      [ ooc || Sol, um.. I cant do that. If you make that a rule i might have to drop out ]

Company :: Nero / dark and souske!
Dark Nakamaya

User Image
Dark looks at Kyo a slight glint of realization in his eye, "Oh no... I'm sorry....." he looks up at Souske as he enters and passes by him speaking about doing a number on each other, chuckling lightly, "Just a little bit." and upon hearing Kyo speak out, "Alright...." The orb quickly dissipates into nothing as he is now sitting fully on his bed, letting out a sigh he turns his body so he's laying on his bed and just staring at the ceiling, a look of confusion and distress on his face hidden deep within his eyes and a small seeming faked smile lingering on his lips. thoughts swirl around in his head with quick succession becoming a large cluster of disarray, 'What now?' 'Where do I go?' 'What is there to do?' are all thoughts that seemed to fly through his head, a thoughtful look adorned him but confusion and distress still sit in his eyes, and that small fake looking smile still sits on his lips.
OOC: how come? And that was just an example it's up for debate for the time and whether or not to keep it.

Also I'm grounded for a week and won't be able to get on

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"In the depths of hell one loses their humanity. They soon arise as beings of darkness and deception. Who knows I might just be one of them."
- - - ☠ - - -

Nero shrugged slightly. "All you other creatures bother me..." He said glaring through the cave, if he wasn't still weak from his prior transformations. He snarled lightly, wondering exactly when he could get his next meal. He then turned to Yuki, a malicious grin spreading across his lips. Why not kill two birds with one stone? Nero chuckled slightly, taking a step closer to the frost girl. He placed a hand under her chin, tilting her head upwards. His eyes illuminated a dark red color. "Your blood...is screaming out~" He said as his fangs extended slightly.

- - - ☠ - - -

Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Yuki was, for a moment, slightly offended at his comment. But she smiled again, a soft chuckling hum. "How opposite we are." Although she may not like some people, or species, she still had one goal. And that made her get along with everyone. But in her own thought caused for her to get caught, like prey in a web. She stopped, looking at Nero, blinking at him slightly confused, a light blush on her cheeks.

Slight fear pitted in her stomach, but at the same time it didnt seem like fear or fright. That was taken from her when she first battled with Kyo and Ash years ago. It was also surprising that his hand wasnt freezing over from touching her skin, making her all the more curious how and why. "Blood? Oh, I see." Glancing to his fangs, looking back to his familiar looking eyes and smiling kindly. "My, you are a S-class monster. Explains the high arrogance." Narrowing her eyes slightly, not usually the rude type, but this seemed special. Smacking Neros hand from her chin, her smile turning to a slight grin. She removed the choker from her neck, sweeping aside her right pigtail. "Alright, if you want my blood, and you can get it, go ahead."
                      ---
                      Kyo slowly got up, carefully, grabbing the clothes Dark left. It seemed that both boys were rather tired, and although she didnt know what happened with Souske today, she didnt blame Dark. Remembering last time, she decided to change in the restroom. When she came out, she was a fox, and sneakily curled up at the end of Darks bed. Since she wasnt sure the terms she was on with Souske.

Company :: Nero / dark and souske!

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Neokix
User Image

- - - ☠ - - -

Nero tilted his head slightly, watching as the pale girl's cheeks lit up slightly. That comment made him rather curious as to how different they really were. "I side on my own~" He said licking his lips slightly. He tilted his head once again at her comment. "Oh...thats right...Monsters this day and age are classified now..." He chuckled a bit while he felt her slap his hand. He motioned it back for now, watching as she seemingly motioned to allow him to get to her blood. He chuckled once more, being part demon removed the restrictions of the blood type required for pure blooded vampires. Motioning a step closer, he wrapped one hand behind her head, tilting her head to further expose her neck, he lowered down, sinking his fangs into her.

- - - ☠ - - -

Moon Soulhart

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

tab tab Yuki watched as Nero approached her, then tilted her head again. There couldnt possibly be more bare skin around her neck and shoulders. Now that she thought about it, with as much skin she showed there, it was almost shocking to never be pursued by a vampire before. Then again, this school was the only place she seen one.

When Nero snapped into her neck, the sound like shattering ice, pinkish eyes widened slightly. He did it, he really did. Mentally laughing at herself. Thats what i get for thinking otherwise would happen. It was a new sensation, experience. And she wasnt sure how to handle it, taking slow deep breaths to keep calm, an urge to fend off the monster, but knowing that would be rude. Since she offered and provoked the vampire further. So Yuki clutched the choker in her hand, feeling her skin and breath become colder. After awhile, she cleared her throat.

Company :: Nero

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Neokix
Neokix
User Image

- - - ☠ - - -

Nero slowly drained the girl of her frosty blood. Though he could've easily done so, he pulled back before taking enough that would put her in danger. He looked up at the roof of the cave, arching his back slowly, opening his mouth wide. He let out a a loud roar, the wounds that once occupied his body slowly vanished. His head lowered down once more, a snarl emitting from him. "Why so shocked?" He said chuckling slightly while he watched her. Wondering exactly why she would risk it all in tempting him like she did.

- - - ☠ - - -

Moon Soulhart

Shy Member

Miyako shuzen
User Image=
with no one where . Outside the academy thoughts . Get me out of here!

[ "it's hard to stay positive when nothing goes right"

Miyako stepped off the bus her white hair falling in her face. Her gold eyes searching in distaste of everything around her " good luck kid! " the bus driver called while blowing smoke toward her and she coughed shaking her head " too much like her mother that one " Miyako growled at that glaring at the bus driver before slinging her bag over her shoulder walking off toward the school ' why did I get sent here out of all places I'll just get compared to my mother by the teachers or my anut and uncle wish my cousins were here...'

She quickly walked around becoming lost in this god forsaken place and designed giving up sitting beneath a tree taking her guitar calming her nerves by singing softly

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

tab tab Yuki mentally cringed at the sound he made, raising a hand and sliding a finger across her wounds, frost covering them. When he noticed her surprise, she chuckled under her breath as she shrugged. "I guess I was not as prepared as I thought. Never even spoken to a vampire before today, let alone let one directly take my blood." Putting her choker back on, covering both Nero's and Kyo's teeth marks, one on each side now. She looked over Nero as he now looked better, a gentle grin. "Was it at least decent for your taste?" Seeming more pale, even questioning herself if she could continue on. Or if she should.

Company :: Nero
                      Neokix

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Neokix
Neokix
Neokix
User Image

- - - ☠ - - -

Nero tilted his head slightly, forcing himself to keep his bloodlust at a bare minimum. His crimson eyes faded to silver once more. Surprisingly, he was capable of keeping himself from harming the frost girl. His lips curled up into a malicious grin. "I can't fill up on your blood, when there's a dragon nearby..." He mumbled, licking his lips at the thought of devouring a dragon. He chuckled once more, turning around and slowly beginning to walk deeper into the cave. Though he stopped to answer her earlier question. "It was an interesting taste..."

- - - ☠ - - -

Moon Soulhart

Shy Member

Ooc: I can't get my pictures to work and this is the fifth one I've chose help! crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff