Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Nakamaya

Dark whispers back, "Of course, can't you tell something about the red haired one's energy is strange, and the pinkette of course she's human, I'm sure you can tell by now from that fiasco what I am and if you can't, well I'm going to insult you slightly." another flare of energy from Dark's demon half spikes up. Cursing under his breath Dark chants, "Malum vires evanescunt." Dark continues to chant this while staring out the window trying to get the spike to disappear.

buikachu1617's Husband

Noble Prophet

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Night Ryuketsu

Night noticed Souske starring at him, he quickly diverted his attention away from them and started starring at Katana, just the thought of being around a werewolf made his cold blood boil, he tried to stop starring at her, but he couldn't move his eyes he was locked on her, he started to have a flashback of his family being slaughtered and quickly looked away letting out a deep growl.
Souske Shishiro

User Image

"I would guess especially now, that you are a nephilim...I have only heard legends but I thought they were extinct". He gives up his focus on the petty vampire and focus' on the black haired man; "by the way, whats your name?" he asked out of a curiosity that he hasn't had in a while.

Half focusing on the teach he manages to hear that in 20 minutes all new students will be going to the auditorium for an assembly.

For some reason the vampire growled but Souske didn't see enough to know as to why.

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Yuno G. Huma

The Human

Yuno was writing in her journal, as she felt eyes on her one was from the boys on the other side. But the other was from dark and souske, she blinked and looked at them before the door once more began to open, she looked away from them and to the front of the class. She wondered who was coming in, and blinked seeing the headmaster as he stepped into the class. He stood at the front of the class, and raised his hands and everyone seemed to go silent. He then began to speak "Welcome young ones to yokai academy. From what i've heard your teacher has told you but also...." He was stopped short, as yuno had stood and ran to him hugging him.

She then spoke "Dad why didn't you tell me you were the headmaster of this school" she said, and smiled as the headmaster looked shocked. He cleared his throat "Ahhh yes and this is my adopted daughter yuno, and with that I shall take my leave." He said, and gave yuno a look she blinked some but nodded and went sitting back in her seat, while he left the classroom shutting the door behind him..
Dark Nakamaya

Dark finally manages to make the energy subside. Sighing he looks at Souske, smirking he speaks, "I'm unfortunately unable to disclose that information. If you have managed to gain my trust and respect, maybe I'll tell you then. As for what I am you've hit the nail in the head, You're a phoenixborne, my race used to have good contact until we were almost wiped out we have about 4 of us I know of who live. You're race I've heard things about you. Strong, capable, and almost unbeatable." Dark looks up to see the Headmaster in the classroom hearing everything that he had said, "Heh looks like she might have a small amount of extra protection. Just be careful around the red one he's very strange." Dark stares at the pinkette for a moment before gazing back out the window.
Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Heh yea sure, alright" Souske takes note of the headmaster and the pinkette. Souske goes back to his desk to wait for the assembly.

"We should spar sometime" he smirks as he says this. "Seems like it would be fun"

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
K A T A N A L E E

User Image

Katana looked at the blonde who approached, wandering why. He asked where she was from. "The North" she replied simply, before he left to speak with the dark haired boy. Katana sighed, waiting for the introduction to start for the first day. Another girl entered, one with pink hair. She was.....unusual. Then there was someone else. He entered the room, and his eyes shot over to hers, meeting a second before he took a seat as well. The room had a new scent. Vampire she thought, keeping her gaze elsewhere while his was fixed on her with hate. Pure she thought again, now a bit frightened of the red haired male. His growl was obvious in her delicate hearing, being a warning message to the wolf.

location:; 2-5B room xx mood:; wary xx company:; students

User Image

OOC:;

✦✦ text
                                                                ✦✦ speech & thoughts
Dark Nakamaya

Dark chuckles as he looks at Souske, "Yeah, sure. Hopefully it'll give you a chance to prove something to your father unless you can't." Dark spoke nonchalantly. He turned his gaze to the front of the class and smirked, thinking to himself, 'Heh. Maybe this will give me a good look at his abilities, see how much he's grown.'
Souske Shishiro

User Image

"******** you man" he said restraining himself; not wanting to fight on the first day Souske gets up and begins heading out the door when he notices the vampire staring at the wolf 'what the hell is his issue' he wonders. Right as he walks out the door he stops and notices Yuno; 'she seems happy', he smiles at this, 'hopefully she can stay happy and out of trouble here'. He walks out of the class and begins wandering the halls to learn the layout of his new school in the 20 minutes he has until the assembly.
Dark Nakamaya

Dark chuckling looks at the seat in front of him and notices it's been slightly singed, looking thoughtfully 'Heh b*****d ought to not be so pissy. Maybe I should go and tell him that. Ha! Although he is strong he's very predictable. He's also very.... reckless about his usage of ability, could use a small improvement.... Perhaps now... Nah.' Dark looks up at the ceiling 'He'll be back.'

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
K A T A N A L E E

User Image

Pulling her gaze from the vampire, knowing she would be safe in the classroom, Katana watched as a man entered the room. He started talking, interrupted by the girl called Yuno, and then....left.... It looked like the assembly wouldn't be for a while then. The wolf rose from her seat after the blonde boy left, walking over to pink haired girl. "He was your father?" she said, not much of question in her voice. The situation seemed....off. Why would he be surprised? Why leave his daughter? Her deep blue irises looked to her green ones as she awaited the response.

location:; 2-5B room xx mood:; wary xx company:; students, talking to Yuno

User Image

OOC:;

✦✦ text
                                                                ✦✦ speech & thoughts

Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Yuno G. Huma

The Human

Yuno was glad that her father was the headmaster, and believed if she needed any help with her studies that he would help. She giggled as she was writing in her spiral, though she then blinked as she heard a voice come from behind her, or rather beside her. She turned her head and looked up at katana and nodded "Yes he is, Truth be told I never knew he was a headmaster of a school" she said, as she pouted some "He always told me that he was a teacher" she said, as she pushed herself up.

She moved some of her hair to the side, as she smiled at katana and looked at her "So whats your name" she asked, as she held out her hand to the other. She was hoping that maybe she could make her first friend here, since she was the new girl and normally it was hard to make friends at a new school...
Dark Nakamaya

Dark does a quick scan over the room before standing and stretching, sighing Dark think to himself, 'I should really go fetch him.' Deciding to do so Dark walks out of the classroom and begins to scour the school to find Souske, 'Where on Earth could that devil be? I really hope that he hasn't gotten himself into a large mix-up of trouble, would be best that he doesn't.' Dark continues to skulk through the halls looking for Souske to learn more about the ominous being that sits in front of him.
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ xxN e z h a I t a z u r axx✖ ✖ ✖

I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable reserve my right to be afraid.
I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way.
I want to be a better person. I wanna know the master plan.
Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.

⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰

Nezha sat in the bus on his way to the new school, he was wondering what kind of things he could make happen, if he was going to have a roommate, what kind of pranks he could bring in on the first day it was honestly a little overwhelming how hard his brain was working for such childish things but it was his passion. When the bus stopped he grabbed his bag and carefully walked around the path trying not to break out in a strange little gallop and made it to his dorm without getting lost. After putting his stuff down on a empty bed he started to wander around the school to get a feel for the area.

O O C

Name Here
      Souske Shishiro

User Image

"Oh my god this school is large!" exclaimed Souske as he was wondering around; he has been going around the school for 10 minutes and has already gotten somewhat lost. He finds himself near the dorms and remembers he never went and put his stuff away.

He finds a Board out front with all the dorm assignments; "Alright, lets see here" he says to himself while going down the list of names. "AH! there I am; room 186, and my room mate is...Dark Nakamaya, I wonder who that is...oh well".

Souske heads up to his dorm room, he notices that there are quite a lot of people at the dorms still putting their stuff away. As he approaches his room he stops and takes note of the people around him. 'There are a lot of low class monsters here; orc's, mermen, etc' he though to himself. He entered his room and placed his stuff down, and then headed out.

As he was walking out, distracted by the new surroundings and the thought of that mysterious guy in his class, and the fact that the headmasters daughter is a human, he bumped into a white haired guy. "Im sorry" he apologized "I sorta zoned out there for a minute and wasnt watching where i was going"

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff