Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I hope you know what you're getting into. And if you ever hurt her, I will hunt you down and I will kill you. She's been through enough pain, she doesn't need to know heartbreak." he stood up.

Devoted Phantom

Milo looked down and bit his nail "I've no intention of hurting her" he murmured

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Then why are you taking her to a dance unless you intend to have a relationship with her?" he snapped. "If I so much as see her crying in your presence, I will hurt you. Do you understand me?"

Devoted Phantom

Milo turned in Dominic direction and he slightly raised his voice"I'm taking her as friend!" he looked Dominic in his eyes "and...I'm sure she doesn't see me in that kind of light."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"How can you be sure? Do you ever talk about it?" his eyes blazed. "I don't want you near my sister!"

Devoted Phantom

Milo got scared of the possibilities "n-no we hadn't..." he looked down.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
He growled at him. "Do it soon before she gets too attached then."

Devoted Phantom

Milo grabbed his bucket already filled with water that was right behind him. "Excuse me" he left looking down and covering his mouth with his palm. Thinking what to do. Milo went to him room and watered his plants, then he grabbed one fruit from one of the plants, he sat on the bed, but he just felt guilty."I need to get some work done... I'll think that after, right now I'm not thinking right." So he got up, cleaned his room, opened the three boxes which mostly contained books, placed the books on the bookcase. On the desk he put only a photo. After organize his room he sat on the desk, and started to plan Friday's event.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dominic skulked away.
The bell rang to end classes.
Dani skipped out of class, up the stairs and ran towards Nykila.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Francis scooted between Dani and Nyklia on his way back, not expecting Dani to be running down the hall at that moment.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She skidded to a stop and stared at him. "...you have a stool." she poked him.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
He was pushed an inch to the side when she poked him. "Of course. I left with the stool, why wouldn't I have it now?"

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Jake watched Dominic walk away. It was the second time he got into an argument with Milo. He had had enough. He motioned to Sam to go with everyone else and he walked over to Dominic. "Hey you! What's your problem?" he asked in a really annoyed tone.

Sam knew he wanted him to leave but he stayed and watched from around the corner.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"What are you doing?" A voice called to Sam.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff