Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image Andrew

Andrew walked onto campus with tears in his eyes and laughing. He pulled out his schedule trying to take a few deep breaths. "Let's see..." He muttered unfolding the paper and wiping the tears from his face. Andrew had just finished pulling his latest prank on a few mortals that tend to be very superstitious. He didn't do much harm, just told them that they would die if they ever saw an angel, and then went back in his angelic form. It was just too funny to see their faces.
((UGH! Sorry sorry sorry. I didn't think I would take so long to post..))
((we are all in philosophy and combat))

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Crissy0002

(psychology actually. But yeah choose whichever one you want)
Jezaiah
Crissy0002

(psychology actually. But yeah choose whichever one you want)

((opps hehe sorry sweatdrop ))

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Phearia clapped her hands. "Next student to be teacher." She announced. "Dani? Francis? Amie? C'mon, I know one of you wants to..."
Francis opened his eyes.
User ImageAmie
Amie again stayed quiet. It was her first day and she really didn't know what to do.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nykila left the class, bored and she ran into Andrew she blinked "Hi new kid..."
Constantine shrugged when she left
Dani giggled
User Image Andrew

Andrew groaned loudly seeing that he had to take actual classes that had actual stuff to do in them. "At least they are some what ok..." He spoke a loud to himself as he read down the list. "Combat, cooking, health, science, art, and language... Fan-freaking-tastic" Andrew looked around the buildings trying to figure out which was which. Ok, go to combat. He blinked and stared at the girl who addressed him as "new kid" "Hi.."
((thanks!!! Awesome.. It's just been a long time since I've rped in a thread. I'll be sure to post more often! PS I have to go to bed in a bit.))

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Francis looked at the two. Then sighed. "I guess I will."
Phearia nodded.
He sat on the stool when August got off
User ImageAmie
Amie smiled and she sat down and waited for Francis to teach.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She looked him up and down then crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm Nykila, and you are?" she raised an eyebrow.
Dani opened her eyes and looked at Francis
(( i'm going to bed now guys... rp tomorrow byeee!!))

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"No one pester me about the dance. I'm going to go fill up my jug." He scooted the stool backwards out the door with his jug.
Phearia blinked. "Paaaaaarty?"
User Image Andrew

Andrew raised a brow and copied Nykila's movements. He was contemplating whether or not he should actually answer her question. "I'm Andrew..." He took a step back and folded up his schedule again. "You're a student..." Andrew stated shoving his hands in his pockets and smirking.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Obviously. I'm only 17 and teachers aren't usually that young." she brushed hair out of her face. "There's no point in going to class, it's almost over." she studied him again
Dani giggled

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces