Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I didn't know that. The only things I know about you are from what Lynx told me. Lynx is my only connection into this group...besides Lily's dislike for me." Gent said, stretching, then also looking down at Lily.
Lily was rolling the marble around, looking highly amused. "Mmm..." she said, looking up at Lawrence, then pulled at his pant leg as if she wanted him to sit down.
"She's kind of adorable when she's not biting your head off...or trying to seduce you." Gent commented casually.

Juno nodded and ran off. She burst into the infirmary, panting and looking out of breath. "Phearia....pile of rubble...help..." She panted. Aiden's eyes widened and he moved towards Juno, pulling her down to a cot.
"What happened?"
Juno took a deep breath. "The bombs went off, killed Ash and nearly killed Gaze. Molly got hit in the head by chunks from the ceiling and Phearia is currently trapped beneath the rubble."
Aiden looked at Lucian.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lawrence sat down. "She hasn't tried to do either to me, so I don't see her much differently from how I usually do," Lawrence said. "The little I can see any way." He felt around his pockets, then came back with his incredibly thick glasses and put them on. "...If you laugh, I'm eating you stomach first," Lawrence told Gent.

Lucian stared at Juno, then looked at Molly, then Gaze, then out in the hall where Juno came from. Seeming dumbfounded.
Elizabeth got off of her cot and out the door in the direction Juno had come. Obviously going to look for Phearia.
Lucas peeled himself off of the wall and followed after her.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gent looked at Lawrence with a raised eyebrow, then hid his grin when the glasses came out. "It's still very strange to me that you seem to be the only man in her life she hasn't tried to seduce or kill..."
Lily looked at Lawrence's glasses, then started giggling and hiding her face, obviously finding it funny.
Gent looked at Lily. "...are you going to eat her stomach? She's laughing at you. And you seriously see her as this....cute giggly girl?" He snorted.

Aiden hesitated, then bolted out of the infirmary after Elizabeth. Juno looked at Lucian, rubbing her head. "You don't have to follow them if you wish, you have plenty of family in here in need of help as much as Phearia."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"Not so much giggly, but still slightly, yes. Once again, she hasn't done much to me other then the occasional insult and lots of sunlight battles," he shrugged. "And she's allowed to laugh because I like her. If I'd liked you, I'd allow you to laugh."

Lucian looked at the other two, then ended up next to Molly because he knew her better. He looked over her head to see how bad it was.
Elizabeth stopped, inhaled deeply, then darted off again, until they got to where all the rubble was. "Phearia?" She called, going up to the rocks now that everything had stopped falling.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"You like her more than me because she's prettier." Gent said, sniffing dramatically and obviously joking. "I should have known, Lily always gets the guys. I get...nothing." he sighed, then grinned. "Anyway, I don't hear her laugh much." He sat near them but not close enough for Lily to hit him. "It's weird..."
Lily giggled more, then laid her head in Lawrence's lap, still playing with the marble.

Molly's hair was matted with blood and she looked a bit paler than usual but she was breathing fine, despite the very large bruise on her head.
Aiden followed without hesitation and started to carefully move the rocks, not wanting to make the situation work. "You still alive in there?" He called, sounding half joking.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"I like her more because I swing for woman. Not men. I hear her laugh a lot because she usually comes to me to make her feel better when shes upset." He shrugged, placing his hand lightly on her head when she placed it in his lap.

Lucian bit his lip, then tried to heal her the way she healed others.
"More or less. Depends on your definition of dead," she said through the stone. "From as afr as I can tell, if one of the stones get's moved, I'll be crushed by the other."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"That's a bit sad, don't you think? Whenever her relationships fall apart or when she's caught in drama, she goes running to you for comfort and a laugh and yet she has no idea that you have feelings for her. It almost sounds like she's using you...that's pretty sad." Gent said, looking at Lily as he spoke, who was giggling a little bit.

Juno went to Lucian and looked down at Molly. "She isn't looking so well..." she looked at his hands. "Are you trying to heal her? Did she ever teach you?"
Aiden snorted, then looked at Elizabeth. "How are we supposed to get her out if the stones will crush her?"

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lawrence shrugged. "I found it more as being a good friend then being used. Females that I'm friends with tend to flock to me when they're having problems." He looked down at Lily when she giggled. "So... yeah."

"She taught me a little, but not much. I can probably just heal the bruises and make some of the blood go away."
"I don't know," she said, looking at the pile thoughtfully.
"At least if I die there will be a lot of flowers involved."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gent leaned back and placed his hands behind his head. "The only female friend I have is Lynx and I've never had feelings for her. She's too...not my type." He shrugged. "All of the other friends I have of the female persuasion seem to all consist of lovers or past lovers..."
Lily curled up, looking sleepy and closed her eyes.

"I can teach you the rest if you would like. Healing is a very tricky and important business..."
Aiden ran a hand through his hair. "That's true...I don't know what to do with this situation...I'm no good with this stuff..."

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"So you don't have any female friends who are just friends?" Lawrence asked him.

"Would now be a good time to teach?" Lucian asked her, still watching Molly with a worried expression.
"Well, how many of you are out there?" Phearia asked.

Devoted Phantom

((hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in a long time, school started and crazy stuff happened to me, so I have only been replying to private RPs... well some of them. Either way... I'm back to business, until midnight here.
So can anyone fill me up and tell me what I should answer? sorry for being such a lazy as* but I have homework and other duties to do, so I can't spend too much time reading.))

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Miss Jarbas Emanuel
((hey guys, sorry I haven't replied in a long time, school started and crazy stuff happened to me, so I have only been replying to private RPs... well some of them. Either way... I'm back to business, until midnight here.
So can anyone fill me up and tell me what I should answer? sorry for being such a lazy as* but I have homework and other duties to do, so I can't spend too much time reading.))

((It's okay, so here's what's going on:
Ash is dead, Gaze and Molly are injured. Lucian and Juno are in the infirmary trying to heal Molly. Danica is still in the infirmary with Milo and Phearia is under a pile of rubble from the bombs used to kill Ash. Aiden and Eli are trying to help her but having problems. Lawrence and this guy named Gent just taught Lily how to walk and they're down in the basement. That's about it.))

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
wargon

"Yes, I do. I just said Lynx didn't I? Me and her go way back and even when she wasn't dating that Jace guy, I wasn't interested in her and she was never interested in me. She's the only female friend I have that I haven't been with. My relationships with Lily and this girl named Carlotta are a bit more...complicated. Oh, there's also Riley but she's my niece so of course we're just friends. In fact, I think Riley's coming here but I should warn you: She's not a fan of vampires and she will attack you if she feels threatened. She won't attack Lily though, they've known each other for a long time."

"Now is a good time as any, it's not too hard if someone is helping you." Juno said. "Hold your hands like this, palms facing your mother but do not touch her just yet." She said, holding her hands out. "It's very simple, this part. Just concentrate on your mother's injuries and pull them into you. Like so." She closed her eyes and concentrated. After a moment, her hands started to glow and she gently touched Molly's face. Part of the bruise seemed to ebb away and for a moment, the bruise could be seen on Juno's head. She stopped and looked at Lucian. "You will feel her injuries for a second, then it will be all better. Understand?"
"There's only two of us." Aiden said a bit nervously.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
"A half-blind, zombie-vampire, who looks like a snow flake. That sounds so threatening," Lawrence said sarcastically. "The only threatening thing I could probably do is have my stomach growl. Which isn't threatening or likely to happen at the moment. Or soon. Unless I start bleeding spontaneously and get the urge to munch on people to make it stop."

Lucian watched her carefully, holding his hands out the way she did. He nodded when she asked if he understood, then turned his attention to Molly. He did as she instructed, his hands glowed and he began to heal her. He got nervous part of the way through and broke his concentration.
"Three," Lucas corrected Aiden. "Unless you weren't counting you."
Elizabeth moved a few rocks out of the way and pressed her ear to another rock. She then pointed to one as if to say 'she's under that one'.
Lucas placed his hands on the rock Elizabeth pointed to and looked thoughtful. "Elizabeth, wrapped vines around that rock," he said, pointing to the other one that was containing Phearia. "Aiden, help her keep that rock up so it doesn't fall."

"If you kill me, Lucas, I'm haunting you in the after life."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Riley finds the strangest things threatening...though it's not a surprise considering her background." Gent shrugged, then looked at the door as it swung in. A tall, willowy girl with red hair and one golden eye, one blue eye stood in the doorway, covered with weapons. She had two guns holstered onto her thighs with straps covered in bullets on her hips, the hilt of a dagger sticking out of her boot and a long blade in one of her hands. "Ello Riley." Gent said cheerfully.
"Hi." She said, moving into the room and kicking the door shut. Her eyes fell first on Lily, then on Lawrence. "Who's that?" she asked suspiciously.
"Oh, that's Lily's friend who's harbored a secret crush on her for God knows how many years and the last I checked, Lily's clueless about it. His name's Lawrence...I think you know one of his parents."
"And who would that be?"
"His mother. Can't remember her name, she's a bit shorter than you, has blue eyes and dark curly hair. She's pretty hot to be honest but pretty bitchy and intimidating."
"...Lyrica? Of course I know her, I dated her eldest son for four years after all. She hates my guts." Riley slid the blade into the hilt on her hip and crossed her arms over her chest. "Hi Lawrence, I'm Riley."
Lily looked up from Lawrence's lap when Riley came in and her eyes lit up, looking excited to see the girl.

Juno had her hands on Molly's neck where the bone seemed to be jutting out a bit when she noticed Lucian. "Focus, you need to focus or you'll hurt her." She said quickly as Molly started to moan in pain.
"...I never count me." Aiden snorted, then looked at Lucas when he spoke to him. With a nod, he went over to Elizabeth and helped her so the rock wouldn't fall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff