Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageAmie
Amie thought for a second and then suggested to Milo,"why don't you ask for help with it then?" Amie then smiled and told Midale,"we can go now if you like and make it back for class."

Devoted Phantom

Milo shrugged "I might but for now I'll try to do something by myself" he smiled
User ImageAmie
"Okay well good luck. And I know a lot of people around here who would like to help." She then started giggling,"maybe you can ask Dani to help you."

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dani giggled and poked Francis's arm. "Yay!" she hugged him and ran off, accidentally running into Amie.

Devoted Phantom

Milo looked at Amie "what are you giggling for?" he pouted. Then saw Dani and smiled "Hey, you shouldn't run indoors"
User ImageAmie
Amie steadied herself as Dani bumped into her, "we gotta stop meeting like this Dani." She laughed. She looked at Milo and nudged him with her elbow teasingly.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"I like running. Makes me feel free." she smiled at him. She looked at Amie. "I should look where I'm running, huh?"

Devoted Phantom

Milo seemed distant, even when Amie nudged him and Dani talked. He kept looking at the shadows and biting his nails.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dani poked him. "You okay?" she tilted her head.

Devoted Phantom

Milo quickly raised his eyes when poked. "hum? ohh... yeah... yeah I'm fine..." he was definitely not okay.

Benevolent Ladykiller

11,325 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Francis came scooting down the hallway in the stool.
"I guess we could go now." Midale said.
User ImageAmie
Amie smiled at Midale,"alright. See you guys soon k?" She then waited for Midale to lead the way.

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dani blinked. "Milo? What's wrong?" she looked worried.

Devoted Phantom

Milo noticed that he was worrying Dani and smiled "Its nothing, don't worry"

Beloved Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
She studied him. "Are you sure you're okay? My brother wasn't bugging you again was he?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff