Meh 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 > >>

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
]Aedan Faller

Still chuckling, he said,"Whatever you want to call it. My name's Aedan Faller." he then stepped forward and put his two middle fingers on her forehead and repeated his line in elvish.

He smiled again, he still had classy manners.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela was about to tell the Elf who called himself Aedan Faller her name, but stopped and became very tense as he placed his fingers on her forehead and saying something in what she could only guess was Elvish. When nothing happened, and she didn't feel different, she eased her posture. Then looked back at Aedan with a stern questioning stare.

"What was that! Do you always go around touching people without permission?" she said in a more questioning tone than a stern one. Though, she wouldn't say it out, his touch was actually quite pleasant and inviting. His scent had washed over her as he'd moved closer; it was familiar, yet she couldn't place it.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan laughed again in his song-like voice, courtesy of the elves, "Would you rather me mumble my name under my breathe? I was just using the manners of my race, we are a very physical race, hence the revealing clothing." he said gesturing to how his outfit revealed much of his muscled torso and arms.

This girl was amusing, and quite observant he noted in his mind.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Oh...no." Veela replied a little embarrassed. Thinking to herself, 'I guess a lot of students are going to have strange ways to greet people...oh joy, I'm gonna have to be alert all the time.'

As he gestured to his clothing, or rather lack of; Veela felt herself blushing as she took in his full appearance. He was defiantly pretty to look at. She shook her head slightly to keep herself from staring at him in a rude manner. Looking back at to his eyes, she put her hands behind her back and quickly looked at the ground.

"I have a question....I've noticed that your scent is, well that it's familiar. But....I can't place it. Um..." She blushed, she'd never really asked such a strange and personal question before, and never to a cute guy before. "...what are you supposed to smell like?"

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller.

"Well, that depends, what do I smell like, I hope its not aa bad smell."he said jokingly as he smiled agagain at the cute blonde girl

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

"Oh no! It's nothing bad!" she quickly replied waving her hands in front of her.
"How do I explain it, it's...it's like Cinnamon, but..not quite like that. It's a good scent really...." she sighed, not knowing how to describe it. 'Great now I probably sound like a babbling idiot in front of this cute guy' she thought bitterly in her head.

"Nevermind, it's not important...I'll be going now, nice to meet you Faller." she bowed slightly. She was about to stand up straight when she realized her leg was bleeding. She had been so preoccupied with trying to figure out Aedan's smell, she didn't even notice. But then Vampires don't smell they're own blood most of the time. She'd learned at a young age that drinking your own blood made you sick, she would rather not have to learn that lesson again.

"Aw, I'm bleeding...stupid tree." she mumbled under her breath as she stood up straight again.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan smiled even more at the girl,s babbling, she was rather, and there was something not quite human about her. When he saw her bleeding he said"let me help with that.he quickly bent down and said a few words in elvish and a second later her wound dissappeared

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
((OOC- If you could maybe say a little bit more, that would be good. It gives me more to work with when replying. Thank you. cat_4laugh ))

Veela stopped as Aedan healed her leg. He was very close to her as he spoke some words in Elvish. His scent once again filled her senses, it was almost too much and she staggered back slightly.
"Tha--Thank you. I--I really should be going...oh my name is Veela Tamwood." she managed to stuttered. With that last sentence, she turned and started to run back toward the Dorm Building. Not caring if he was watching or not, she jumped to the top of the building and out of site. All she knew was that she needed to clear her head.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((Sorry, I'm a bit occupied at the moment, I have to go for a bit now but when I get back ill be much better))

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
The Fallen Echo
((Sorry, I'm a bit occupied at the moment, I have to go for a bit now but when I get back ill be much better))
User Image
((OOC-No problem. I'm not gonna bust you for it. ^_^ ))
User Image
Enaldi Lore
-------------------- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --------------------
I am but a dream,
A reality twisted by lies.

-------------------- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --------------------

Step after step, Lore's feet moved to no specific destination. He had no real desire to return to his room, regardless of the time. This was normal though, and even if he did not get some sleep, he would be able to function as normal come the next day. Well, as normal as someone who was perpetually tired, anyways. His body swayed form side to side as he walked, his instrument held in a somewhat precarious manner.

"I suppose there would not be anyone else up at this hour." He did his best to stay quiet, but his voice would still be audible by anyone outdoors in the immediate area. "I suppose exploring is the only option available to me for the time being." With the slightest sigh, and a quick glance around him, he set off in a random direction.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela sat down on top of the Dorm Building, high above her open window. Since there was a railing around the top of the building, she rested her arms on the bottom rail, while her legs dangled off the side of the building. The scent from Aedan was still lingering from where he'd touched her forehead. She lightly rubbed the spot with her pointer and middle finger, wondering if he was still standing there, but she didn't dare look back.
'Where have I smelled that scent before, I wish I could remember.' She thought as she closed her eyes and rested her head on her arms, which were resting on the railing. As she tried once again to remember, she started to hum her dark lullaby.
Bitter Ashes

((Edit: Because my post came after Aedan's, and it was supposed to be before.))

Veela just continued to hum the same song, letting it's melody wash over her, relaxing her body. It's words played in her head, as she hummed it out loud. Sure that no one would hear her, she didn't worry like she normally would. She was confident in her voice, but became shy if anyone was around. 'Sure is peaceful tonight.' she though between some lyrics in her head.

5,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Aedan Faller

Aedan laughed at his effect on the girl as she ran off to another place, after thinking about it he realized that that she was rather attractive, but there was still that difference that he sensed earlier about her, but still couldn't figure it out.

He decided to go and ask her, he remembered which way she went and as he walked casually to the side of the Dorm Building he looked up and saw her way at the top and he quickly climbed up directly under the railing she was on, he was hanging by one arm a couple stories above the hard ground, and he had no challenge, he popped his head over the railing to look at her and said without introduction, "I have a question for you, if you don't mind." he smiled at her with his hair now somewhat glowing again from the direct moonlight.

Of course there were other things he would like to know about her, but he figured this would be the best starter.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

A Cinnamony smell came on a breeze, and Veela thought it must have followed her to taunt her. A bit drowsy, lifted her head and opened her eyes. She wasn't expecting to see Aedan there right in front of her; her eyes opened wide as she realized he really was there, and she wasn't imagining it.
It took all her will power not to smack him in the face out of startlement. Instead she collected herself, and answered,

"If you feel you need to, you may ask your question." All the while her thoughts wondering about his scent as it once again filled her senses; but she wouldn't let it affect her like before, though it was hard to focus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff