< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image
---&You Like The Way I'm Talkin', and I Like The Way You're Walkin'.<---

Kooura skipped excitedly up the front steps of the school making her way to the front entrance. Constantine hung back a moment, taking in the scenery. His gaze met with a girl heading in the same direction as they were. After lingering his gaze a moment, taking in the characteristics of the girl, he began to follow Kooura in through the front doors. "This is going to be one hell of a year." he said to himself. Being a teacher, the odds of finding a suitable partner here were slim seeing as how teacher-student relationships were forbidden. However, he could observe from a distance.
Kooura forgot all about her troubles as she neared the front steps. She paused in front of the grand doors, an overwhelming sense of nervousness flushing through her body. Constantine stopped behind her, hovering a hand over her shoulder in an effort to comfort her anxiety. Since Kooura wasn't used to people, he knew it would be hard for her to adapt to the new surroundings. Kooura turned to Constantine swiftly, suprising him. "What if... What if I don't make any friends? What if this turns out to be a bad idea?" she asked, her hands clasped over his.
Constantine smiled and patted her on the head. "You'll do great, Kooura. I'll be right here every step of the way." After a moment of Kooura staring at him with a tormented expression, she finally eased up and smiled at him. "Yeah, you're right." her smile faded "But don't think you can baby me here like father does."

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
((OOC- She's Blonde by the way, easy mistake. No worries))

Veela stopped searching in the trees because she felt someone watching her. But when she looked around she didn't see anyone, thought the smell of the cigarette smoke seemed closer. Veela looked up one more time, still not seeing the Elf, she gave up her quest to find him. She was on a new quest, to find the source of the smoke smell. Normally she'd be able to smell anyone who was around her, but the smoke clogged her sense of smell.

"Yuck, I hate smoke." She shook her head, trying to clear away the smoke smell.

She made her way towards the Academy entrance, and stopped behind a tree as she saw three individuals ahead of her. One girl was jumping up and down, while the guy stared at her, arms crossed. The other girl was facing them, though no doing anything. Veela quickly jumped up on the first tree branch to stay hidden, so she could watch quietly.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

As Kooura let go of her hand, she began to take in the scenery of the courtyard. "Hey, Onee-san, do you get the feeling that someone's watching us?" Indeed, he did. He nodded and a smile began to play across Kooura's thin lips. She lifted up her finger and started to swirl it around in the air, taking notice of a flock of birds taking off into the air from a nearby tree. Kooura didn't care much to learn a lot about her powers, but her learning to master the control of shadows made it extremely easy to play pranks on unsuspecting victims. She turned her gaze toward the area where the birds had flown and smiled. Constantine crossed his arms and shook his head as he turned his gaze to where his sister was looking. As they sat there, Kooura began to form a snake from the shadows and made it sliver up the tree quietly. Eventually, the shadow snake began to slither onto cloth. Kooura began to chuckle. Constantine grasped her finger tightly, stopping her from finishing her prank. "Kooura, you're not here to terrorize the students. As a teacher, I have to stop you from pulling pranks."
Kooura snatched her finger from his grasp and crossed her arms. "That's exactly what dad would've said..." she mumbled. Constantine sighed and shrugged. Kooura has always been a playful, care-free spirit. But sometimes she could get herself into a lot of trouble.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Still hiding in the tree, Veela watched as the young girl and guy walked to the front door. She felt a chill run through her as he pasted her, it shocked her. She'd never felt anything like it before. She saw the young girl start to swirl her finger around. Birds flew away, but something started to take shape, but she wasn't worried. Then the guy grabbed the girls finger, which made the shape disappear.

"What was that all about?" she whispered to herself.

Taking her focus away from the two individuals and wondered where the other girl had gone. She hadn't seen her move, but she couldn't see her anywhere.

"Where did she go? Was she the cause of the smoke?" Unanswered questions ran through her head. But she decided to ignore them. Veela looked at the branches around her, thinking this would be a good spot to hangout when she wasn't in classes. She made a mental note of it, closed her eyes, and started humming softly.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

After a short moment of feeling a bit hurt from Kooura's reactions, he decided he'd go in and get everything settled for his first class before the homeroom bell rang. "I'll see you later, then Kooura. Don't get into any trouble." he said and walked into the building to head off to his assigned classroom. Kooura smirked. This was her chance, and it wasn't going to get away. She quickly shrouded herself in the shadows, bending them at her will so that she could sneak up on whoever was hiding in the trees. Finally, she made it to the forest and found a girl hiding up in the branches humming. She stiffled a chuckle. 'Oh, this is going to be great!' she thought to herself. Using the shadows as a means of masking any noise that could give away her position, she positioned herself on some lower branches and released the shadows. As she did so, she quickly jumped up and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck, taking care not to cause any harm. "Hiya! What are you doing all alone in the trees?!" she yelled excitedly. Kooura was hardly ever worried about what people thought about her. Most of the people she ever came into contact with labeled her as a lazy girl that wasn't worth the time of day. But here, no one knew her. She was free here.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela had felt the presence of something dark approaching her, but because of the lingering smoke, the exact distance between her and it wasn't detectable. She kept her eyes closed, and continued to hum the dark lullaby. When she felt two arms around her neck and a young girls' voice, it took all her will power not to jump out of the tree and slam her into the ground. She did however, reach behind her and pull the girl by the back of her shirt. She held the girl infront of her for a second, then set her on the branch so she was in no danger of falling.

"You," Veela said sternly " are disrupting my song and quite time. But as to answer your question, I was the first one here, and I enjoy being by myself. Now who are you, and what are you? Dark energy surrounds your every move."

Veela waited for the girl to answer.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

Kooura stared at the girl for a moment, a little shocked at the bit of 'man-handling'. No one had ever handled her that way before. Somehow, she got a sick thrill out of it, especially coming from a girl who didn't look her strength. As she asked Kooura who she was, her expression darkened. "Why would anyone... want to be alone?" she muttered and turned her gaze back to the stranger. "As for who I am, I am Kooura Tagaharo. I'm a sophomore here. I'm the daughter of Neeyro Tagaharo, one of the Elite Necromancers." she said and lowered her head. "I'm not surprised that you don't know who I am, though. I barely even exist to my father... or to anyone for that matter..." Kooura stared down at the grass dazing off, thinking about how she'd always been alone, ever since she was born. The only person to ever even give her the time of day was Constantine. "You know... Being alone isn't all it's cracked up to be, when it's all you ever have been." she said, a small hint of irritation masking her voice. Everyone always wants to stay in their solitude, but then again, most people have a choice in the matter.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela stared at the girl who called herself Kooura Tagaharo, wondering who Neeyro Tagaharo was. He sounded important, but also like an over baring parent. Veela wished she'd had someone to call her father; she only remembered two shadowy figures walking away as they left her on some highway. She shook her head to get the thought out of her mind, and looked back at the the girl.

"So the darkness that surrounds you is because of your Necromancer powers huh?" She said as a statement rather then a question. " Sounds like you didn't get out much back home. Here is not that much different, just more people in a bigger space. My name is Veela Tamwood by the way, I'm a sophmore here as well. I wonder if we're in the same class? My homeroom is B-1, how about you?"

Veela waited for the girl to snap out of her daze, but then got impatient and knocked on the girl's head. "Hello...darkness to Tagaharo??"

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

Kooura snapped out of her daze and smiled at Veela. "Oh, I guess so. I'm not really all that great with my powers. The only time I really use them is to pull pranks on people. I used to scare the servants back home all the time. But I guess I have to watch out around here. People fight back, huh?" she said as she scratched the back of her head nervously. "Actually, I made a mistake. I'm a freshman this year, in class A-1. Sorry, I'm new to all of this. I was home schooled up until now. Actually, I think my brother will be your homeroom teacher, or at least one of your teachers. He teaches a History of Dark Arts class." She beamed a smile at her, feeling a bit of success at possibly making a new friend. Veela was one of the first people outside of the castle that she'd come into contact with, so making a successful acquaintanceship was a big deal for her.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela smirked at Kooura. "So that was your brother down there on the steps...he gave me a chill as he pasted by earlier. Being a vampire, not many people can do that to me. Anyway, so your a Freshmen, well that just means you get three years instead of two to meet new people. Which I'm guessing is why you snuck up on me?"
Veela didn't give Kooura time to answer, "Well, I don't have any friends here as well, so I guess we're kinda alike." She smiled at Kooura, giving her a chance to figure out what that meant.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Kooura still had not answered, Veela was going to knock on her head again, but thought against it. Not sure if Kooura was sleeping or zoning out, she pulled out a notepad and wrote her name, Dorm Room Number and small message:
-------------------------------------------
Veela Tamwood
Dorm Room 101

Whenever you snap out of your
sleep/daze, come see me in
my room.
--------------------------------------------
She put the note in Kooura's pocket, and jumped out of the tree. She still wanted to see if more students had arrived, but she was getting sleepy, so she headed towards the Dorm Building.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela made it to the Dorm Building, up the stairs and to her room. She walked to the window, looking to see if she could spot the Elf she'd seen earlier, but she didn't see him.

"Wonder where he went...?" She decided to to worry about it too much, and instead go to bed. She made her way to the bed, and as soon as her head hit the pillow she was asleep.
User Image
Enaldi Lore
-------------------- xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx --------------------
I am but a dream,
A reality twisted by lies.

Enaldi walked through the large school gates in relative silence, at that moment he was wearing a rather strange outfit for the area, automatically marking him as someone completely out of place. While the outfit clashed with the area he was in, it did nothing to make him look any less feminine. He did not have much that belonged to him, only two small bits of luggage. With a small smile, he was on his way to his dorm room, where he thought he would rest for the remainder of the day.

((Dat crappy post. *Facepalm* - Apologies. Attempts to ward off the migraine have failed, but I didn't want to not post after being accepted. >< ))

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

((OOC- It's fine, just try to add more next time. We all have bad posts every once in a while. ^_^))

Veela woke up with a start, after having a nightmare about her parents, well the shadow figures that she remembers anyway. It was still dark outside, but it seemed like a good time for a walk. Grabbing a bloodbox (much like a juicebox) from her fridge the Academy was so nice to install for her; she stuck the straw in, opened the window and jumped to the ground. Veela landed with soft thud and continued towards the entrance.

She thought to herself as she sucked on the bloodbox, "If Kooura is still dazeout in the tree, I'll have to find another one to use for the time being."

She looked around at the surrounding trees, and saw one on the other side of the entrance (left from entrance if walking in). She made her way to the tree, and jumped up on the first sturdy branch. Finding it to her liking, she sat down, her right leg hanging down, while the left was bent resting on the branch. She continued to sip the bloodbox and started humming her dark lullaby.
User Image
Enaldi Lore
I am but a dream,
A reality twisted by lies.

Sleep never came easy to Lore, and this was made apparent as he quietly exited fromthe dorm in which his room was located, still wearing the same clothes that he had arrived in. Still quietly, if not more so, he made his way towards the many trees. While it was not readily apparent at that moment, he carried a foreign instrument with him. He continued on for a time, oblivious to the fact that there may be others out at that time of night, and sat against a tree, setting the bottom of the instrument against his leg.

"It has been a long while, my friend."
His voice was fragile and as feminine as any female, that one would run into on any given day.

Lore did not hear the other's lullaby, he felt the need to play his Erhu far too much, and nothing would stop him from doing so. The sound was, like his clothing, obviously found it's origin in the countries of the Orient. The song itself was played in a gentle manner. Any awake would surely hear it, but it would do little beyond coax a tired mind to rest. Only Lore, or someone like him, would be affected as he was. He could not keep a tear from stroking his cheek, as it reminded him of a home far removed from where he currently sat.

((Migraine says no to sleep, so here I am. xD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff