YES! 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Sure 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Maybe 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Meh 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 33 34 35 > >>

Distinct Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
looks at her "its ok you can staring and, it sound pretty cool to play with shadows do you think you can show me something using you power? ."he looks at her smiling and holding his back pack. "oh yeah do u think you could help me find my dorm im kind of wondering around."he looks at the ground."i tryed not to come here looking so lost ."he sighs

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela continued to stare at him, unsure of what to say...She didn't really know how people were supposed to react to first kisses. She'd only ever been alone her whole life, how was she going to answer a question to which she didn't know the answer to.
"....I don't know...." she managed to whisper and looked at the ground, still fidgeting with her hands behind her back, and now twisting the tip of her left shoe into the ground.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image
---&You Like The Way I'm Talkin', and I Like The Way You're Walkin'.<---

Kooura looked at him and smiled sheepishly. "Something with my powers? Sure!" she said and took a step back. 'Alright, here it goes.' she thought to herself, hoping to impress Tsuna in some way. She began to swirl her fingers around in the air, pointing to the ground and chanting something under her breath. Slowly, a figure started to raise from the ground. The shadow quickly merged into a large snake-like creature that was nearly a foot taller than them. The creature's toungue shot out, testing the air around it. She reached out a hand to the creature as it leaned in and placed it's head to her hand. She began to pet it, her smile beaming. "Cool, huh? When I would be alone, I'd raise this big guy up and he'd keep me company. I call him Keiro." she said. The black figure reached its tounge out and brushed it against her cheek.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

Constantine looked at her again, studying her facial features and how her skin seemed as flawless as a porcelain doll's. The way she blushed was strangely cute. He took a step closer to her and lifted a hand to take hers, but hesitated. She seemed so lonely for a moment. Her look reminded him of how Kooura often looked when he would have to leave her to attend to family matters when they were younger. "I-I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, miss-" he broke off. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name?"

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela looked back up at him, collected herself and answered,
"My name is Veela Tamwood, It's very nice to meet you Mr. Tagaharo." she then bowed in politeness and straightened.
Even though her answer was cheery, her facial expression was less then that. One thing she'd learned was when asked for an introduction; no matter how you your feeling, you must always be cheerful. It was one of the things that keep her out of trouble growing up.

Distinct Hunter

he looks at her amazed "thats so cool that you can make shadows do that,and you said u never saw a werewolf before." he takes off his back pack . "okay get ready." he blinks his eyes and they turn a gold like color.his ear turn wolf like and gose to the top of his head. A tail comes out and starts to wag. "this is just a little sample of what i can do." he gets down on all fours and looks up at her.

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
((OOC- I will be back in about 30-45 minutes. I need to take a shower >_< ))

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

Kooura turned to him and watched as he transformed. She stared in amazment for a moment, dazzled that he could change at whim. She jumped up and clasped her hands together, beaming a smile at him. "Uwaaaa~! That's so cool!" She exclaimed excitedly. She ran up to him and took both his ears, one in each hand, and rubbed them between her fingers, taking delite in the leathery feeling.
"Wow! This is so cool! I can only imagine what you look like when you're fully transformed!" she paused a moment and took a step back, clearing her throat to regain composure from the exciting event.
"Anyways, you wanted to know how to get to your dorm, right? Well then, follow me." she said, hoping to sound confident. The truth was she wasn't exactly sure how to get to the dorms yet either, but perhaps she would get more time to get to know him this way.

-----------------------------------------------
Constantine blushed at the formality and bowed, showing respect to her as well. He took her hand and lightly kissed her knuckles as he often did to women back home. He lifted his eyes to hers, still bent in bowing position and keeping her hand in his for a moment, taking in the feeling of how dainty her hands were to his. He then straightened and ran a hand through his silver hair. "Well, Miss Tamwood, would you like to join me for dinner in the cafeteria? I feel as if Kooura is going to be a while, and I would be honored if you would keep me company." he said and smiled slightly "Of course, you're welcome to reject my offer, if you were busy." This type of formality suited him better. Since he was used to it, he felt more comfortable in this manner.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
((OOC: I've got to head to bed, guys. Sorry about this. :c I'll be on tomorrow as soon as I can, though!))

Distinct Hunter

he stands up on two feet and puts on his backpack and catches to keep up with the kooura. while walking behind her he starts thinking" She is such a nice little girl, i wonder is shes her alone ". his eyes start wondering aroud the campus at he walks alone with kooura.

Distinct Hunter

((OOC:Night))

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
((OOC- I'm headed to bed too. I'll be on tomorrow. Night!))

Veela cheeked flushed red again as Constantine kissed her hand. She'd never been treated with such manners before; everyone usually shooed her away, called her names, or made snide remarks about her parents. It felt good to to be spoken to so politely. Usually she was the one being polite, even if people were not the same to her.

Veela nodded, "Yes, that would be nice. But can we take a raincheck? It's pretty late, and I do need to get to sleep, I've become quite tired in the last few minutes. I'll meet you back here in the morning then if you except. " She bowed again, and ran towards the Dorm Building.

Once in her room, she climbed into bed, not even bothering to change out of her clothes and fell right asleep til morning.
Δικσ Δввασиια
Race: Neko
Dorm: 105

"..Nice to meet you, Call me Ai...."

User Image

Allen gave a soft, quiet sigh. Walking to the girls dorms. It would be better to meet people in the morning when he wasn't so tired; or so he decided. But then again his last idea didn't work out so well either, he had planned to come earlier that day- but the buss's had become stalled. Ahh.. Why was everything always so complicated? Oh well. He wondered if it was a good thing he didn't stand out too much.. Probably was.

He was starting to realize though; that he didn't make the correct decision on how to handle a situation most of the time. Because of this he preferred to try and stay away from people, he liked to be around people. He just wasn't very good at talking to them.

_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_

.~AIKO ABBADONIA~.
Where am I: Courtyard/Campus
How am I feeling: Sleepy-Unfocused
Who am I with: Me, Myself, and I.
What am I thinking: "Ahhm why is everything so complicated?"
How do I look: Happy, Hyper.

_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_-*~*-_
ѲѲƆ:
owo Oh~ I like how the colors turned out in this one!
Opinions?

Shirtless Millionaire

Name: Vinci Aldin (vin-chi al-dan) | Age: 18
Male - Werewolf - Senior - Room 504
Personality: Shy, Silent, Friendly
Current Mood: Excited | Location: Room 504

Vinci excitedly walked through the hallway. He thought of the new journey he is about to take and a new chapter of his life about to unfold. He arrived in front of the door of his room. He had with him his bag of clothes, notebooks, books and other necessities and of course, his guitar and flute. He dropped his things for a moment and used the keys given to him by the headmistress and opened the door with the numbers five, zero and four engraved to it.

As he entered the room, he switched on the lights, examined every corners of the room and went in front of the open window. As he looked outside the window, his mind suddenly turned nostalgic. He reminisced his vexed childhood. The time when he was treated differently by humans.While in public, there were times when his skin turned woolly. Because of this, people disliked Vinci so much. They teased, bullied and made fun of him.

Before he was about to cry a tear, Vinci's mind went back to the present time. He shook his head and looked all over the room. He sat down on the bed, brought out his flute and played a slow and sad tune. After some minutes, he brought out everyting from his bag. He hanged his clothes in the cabinet, put stuff inside the drawer and organized everything. He wanted his room to be clean and presentable. After fixing his things, he decided to take a short nap. He lied on the bed, sighed deeply and slowly closed his eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff