Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 >

Gallant Knight

6,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

"Hey. Hey!" Jack called as the man gradually faded out and lost consciousness. "Aw crap."

Jack slung the man’s arm around his shoulders without a second thought and hoisted him up. "Hang on guy. I'll get ya to the infirmary....if I can find the damn thing."

Jack began walking; the added weight of the stranger barley a problem. He came to another cross section of hallways and was lucky enough to see a sign down one of them that read ' <---- Infirmary.'

"Thank God." Jack sighed. He began trudging down the hallway. "Hang on buddy. Almost there." As he closed in on the room, he could hear voices. 'Good. There are people here. Maybe someone can help.'

He finally came to the room and found several people inside, all of them students. "Excuse me," he said, "but this man needs a bed and possible the Nurse."

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela looked up as she heard someone else coming
into the Infirmary. She saw a guy with brown hair and
glasses shouldering someone over towards them.
Then she realized the person he was shouldering was
Constantine. Looking back down at Kooura she said
gently, so as not to startle her about the situation.

"Kooura, your brother is here now, but he looks to be
unconscious. Now don't worry, I'm sure it's something
small, you just stay in bed ok? I'll make sure he's set in
the bed next to you."

she turned to Ikuto,

"I know you just met her, but could you stay here, while
I see what's going on with her brother? Please? I'm sorry
to put this on you, but it's important. "
with a slightly
forced smile, she leaned towards Ikuto and kissed him
lightly on the cheek.
"This won't take long."

She walked up to the guy shouldering Constantine, her violet
eyes failing to hide her concern, though her voice was
not.

"There is a bed near that girl over there." she pointed at the empty
bed on the other side of Kooura. "That's his sister. Would you mind
telling what happened? I'm guessing that you didn't do this,
considering your the one bringing him in. "
she stared sternly
at this guy, he looked to be older then Constantine, which probably
meant he was a teacher. Though teacher or not, she didn't
change the cold stern stare, or the authority tone in her voice.
While waiting for the guys response, she was taking in his
sent, it was strange, it was like that of Vinci, but something else
was there as well.
'Well he must be part werewolf. I can tell
that much at least. Though this other sent that's mixed with it
is frustrating...'
she concluded after her eyes had flashed
completely black for a fraction of a second, then they were back
to her normal violet. Though her expression was still stern.

Tipsy Businesswoman

4,600 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
User ImageUser Image

---&And Your Body Can't Stop Rocking, I Know, It Hurts To Let Go.<---

Constantine felt himself become weightless, drifting in and out of a state of lucidity. His head was pounding and his arm felt like jell-o. When he finally came back to a state of consiousness, he took in the sight of the infirmary. "Kooura..." he whispered. Veela's stern voice rang through his head, seeming to echo as if he was in a cave. "Kooura..."

------x------

Kooura stiffened as Constantine was ushered into the room on the shoulder of a man she'd never seen before. She moved forward off of her pillows but as soon as she did the throbbing came back to her head. Her shoulder jarred as well. She'd moved too quickly. Her throat let out an involuntary squeal of pain. "Onee-chan!" she yelled to Constantine. He lifted up his head to look at her. Seeing her awake must have brought back some sort of life to him because he suddenly regained complete consiousness again. A smile beamed across his face. "Kooura, you're all right." he managed. His sudden burst of energy was quickly drained, which sent him back to depending on the man's shoulder. He needed food, and fast.

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
[▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▧▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬]

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´ S a s h i h i r o H i t o m i `•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

I'm conversing with:Vinci
I'm in:infirmary
I don't say it but I think:..Thanks Vinci...
Oranges or Cakes:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Hitomi woke up to see Vinci's sleeping face in front of her. She blushed at the closeness and upon noticing that he was holding her hand. She looked at his face and swept away the hair that covered his face. She blushed once again as she saw how handsome Vinci really looked like. She was thankful to him for helping her. She laid on the bed looking at him sleep.

▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀

Shirtless Millionaire

Name: Vinci Aldin (vin-chi al-dan) | Age: 18
Male - Werewolf - Senior - Room 504
Personality: Shy, Silent, Friendly
Current Mood: redface | Recent Location: Infirmary

Vinci woke up and shook his head. He knew that he overslept since the girl woke up earlier than him. He rubbed his eyes and looked at her. "Do you feel better now?" he asked and smiled. When he realized that his hand was still holding hers, he blushed and said "Oh, I'm sorry." He slowly let go of her hand and quickly redirected her attention by asking, "Are you hungry? Do you need something?" Before she could respond to his questions, he added, "By the way, may I know your name madame?"

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Ί ϣas ⓘⓝⓝⓞⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ѻnce

User Image
User Image

Mood: Shy Ears: Out Tail: Out Current Location: Infirmary

User Image

ΊκυϮɵ stepped away to get the nurse just before Veela asked him to stay with Kooru. He nodded lightly and stepped back to the wall, closing his eyes as Veela kissed his cheek. His ears twitched and he reopened his eyes sighing lightly as he watched everything. He couldn't bring himself to say much, he didn't think much of what to say. Instead, he just watched closing his eyes once again. He could feel another fever slowly beginning to make it's way over his body, but showed no signs of it, his face still red from blushing earlier at the kiss. My sister, I would have been the same way if it was my sister. He thought but he couldn't bring himself to say anything, even in the situation with his sister there was nothing he could have said, nothing he could have done to make himself or his mother better.

User Image

I'm ҊʘȚ ӺЯɆɆ of ⓈⒾⓃⓈ

Gallant Knight

6,850 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

"Easy there. You need to lay down." Jack said, helping the man into a bed. He looked over breifly at the young girl that had called out to him. 'Sister and brother, huh? Must not be a terribly lucky family for the both of them to have ended up here.'

Jack made sure that the man was going to lay still before turning to the other girl that had questioned him when he got in. It took him a moment to actually focus on the fact that she was a grade schooler however. Her scent had made him want to run the second he entered. 'Vampire.' he thought.

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. "No, I didn't do this. I'm a new teacher you see? I arrived about an hour ago, though I've been lost for most of that time. Anyway, I was trying to find my way to my classroom when I was this man here kneeled down in the hallway next to a dented in locker. I thought he was just depressed at first, but when he tried to get up and talk to me he passed out. So I brought him here." He stopped for a moment then cleared his throat. "Oh, my name is Jack by the way."

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

Veela watched Jack help Constantine into the bed next
to Kooura's. She stared at him a moment before introducing
herself.
"I am Veela Tamwood, Sophmore in B-1. That guy you just
put on the bed is Mr. Constantine Alabaster Tagaharo. He is
also a teacher here. He said he is supposed to teach History
of Dark Arts and Potion Brewing. Though classes haven't
started yet, I think they start in a few days."
she held out her
hand stiffly, "Thank you for helping him in here. I think it might
just be fatigue, and maybe a lack of food."
her violet eyes
narrowed and she muttered,"Seems to be a trend."

She looked towards Ikuto and Kooura, she noticed he seemed
to be thinking about something. 'He almost looks like he's sleeping,
with his eyes closed like that'
she thought to herself.

Generous Giver

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Ί ϣas ⓘⓝⓝⓞⓒⓔⓝⓣ Ѻnce

User Image
User Image

Mood: Shy Ears: Out Tail: Out Current Location: Infirmary

User Image

ΊκυϮɵ's ears twitched as he felt a pair of eyes upon him. He opened his own eyes and looked up, letting out a small sigh of relief when he realized it was Veela that was watching him. He leaned against the wall, looking back at Kooru and Constantine, but he remained silent. His tail swayed lightly back and forth before wrapping around his waist nervously.

User Image

I'm ҊʘȚ ӺЯɆɆ of ⓈⒾⓃⓈ

Sirc Ulatory's Princess

OG Bloodsucker

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Ⓨⓤⓝⓘⓔ Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰A girl who knows no bounds. ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

Yunie walked slowly along the outer walls of the school toward the entrance, letting her pointer finger drag along the cement fillings between bricks. She was starting the school a bit late, and hadn't seen anyone since she had reached the campus. Yunie stopped once she had reached the doors and pushed her petite body against them, feeling as if she was abandoning the sunlight and fresh air she so much enjoyed.

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

I don't say it but I think:I feel shy
Oranges or Cakes:

Hitomi sat up as Vinci woke up. "Oh I'm sorry to wake you up." she said slightly blushing. "Don't worry I'm fine." she replied when he asked if she needed anything. "I'm alright thanks to you...I don't want to trouble you so much." she added. "Y-you don't have to be so formal with me..." Hitomi said when he asked her name. "I'm Hitomi, Sashiro Hitomi." She told him.

Quotable Informer

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100
~Fenderick A. Alentir~

User Image

A flash of white light brought Fenderick back to his senses. He tensed his muscles to stop himself from falling out of the tree--the same tree, he noticed, as the one he was in originally.
Fenderick sighed and rubbed his eyes, which hurt from an unseen pressure behind them. "Well," he said, sounding defeated. Swearing, he dismounted the tree and walked somewhat cautiosly toward the main school-building.

(((I even tried to account for my absence!)))

Invisible Regular

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
((OOC- I'm still here, I just can't really post yet, and I will be gone most of tomorrow. I have a friends Graduation to go do. I look forward to all your posts when I get back! ))

Shirtless Millionaire

Name: Vinci Aldin (vin-chi al-dan) | Age: 18
Male - Werewolf - Senior - Room 504
Personality: Shy, Silent, Friendly
Current Mood: heart | Recent Location: Infirmary

"Alright Ms. Hitomi" he said. "I'm a senior and a werewolf" he continued and showed his razor sharp fangs. "If you don"t want anything, w-w..will you please let me stay beside you?" he said and smiled. He looked at her adorable eyes and held her hand as if he doesn't want to let her go.

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

I don't say it but I think:scared
Oranges or Cakes:

Hitmoi felt a sudden surge of panic when he mentioned that he was a werewolf. "W-Werewolf..." she trailed off as her head started to ache again. She let go of Vinci's hand like it was on fire and then held her head in her hands. She then began to breath heavily. The man that had saved her was a werewolf. She felt safe with him a while ago but now she felt the opposite. The only thing she could feel now was fear.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces