Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 > >>

((Hey there to the newcomer.*huggles*And Light...don´t scare me like that again please! stare blaugh ))

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad wanders out towards the horse barn. She's worried what her new classmates will think of her, but she knows she can make friends with the animals, but she has a few sugar cubes with her just in case the horses need some convincing.
-he runs after Aramae and grabs her by her arm turning her around to face him.With a soft smile on his lips he leans down and kisses her forehead-I have to go now ma petite.I have to take care of some important business somewhere.Pls try to control your rage and powers.-he flashes her one last big grin before disappearing in a portal-

I am sorry Ary but I must report this immediately.I don't know if this should be happening but...

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Cain Akilius IV

((Am allowed to call you by that name by the way Mademoiselle?Or does it offend you? ))
((No if it offended me I wouldn't have put it down smile ))
Teepetlhw
Cain Akilius IV

((Am allowed to call you by that name by the way Mademoiselle?Or does it offend you? ))
((No if it offended me I wouldn't have put it down smile ))

((Merci Mademoiselle.Your truly kind and beautiful.This offer also stands for eatthelight. 3nodding I must go now so until we meet again farewell mes dames.-bows deeply and vanishes seconds afterwards-))

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad smiled upon entering the stable, "What beautiful horses!" she cried and ran to a pretty gray mare.
*clearly being ignored by Tad she blinks a few times before smiling softy thinking that she could understand her very well.They were indeed beautiful horses.Folding her arms behind her head she walked back to the school.She slowly and carefully opened the door not being sure if Lissa was in the room or not since she was feeling guilty for what she had done.A sigh of relief escaped her mouth as she sees that no one was there and she heads towards her bed letting herself fall on to it, burying her face in her pillow*

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
She turns, startled, from the gray mare when she hears Aramae's greeting, "Oh! Um... hi, my name's Tad. Is that your horse?" she slips the sugar cubes she had pulled out back into her pocket and smiles meekly. "These horses are so pretty, huh?"

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
((oops sorry it took so long for me to post a reply))
((Hehehe...too late Tad. xp Nevermind it.Just continue. 3nodding ))

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
((So ignore my last post I guess)) Tad held out the sugar cubes for the mare and her ears perked up as she ate them, "Yes you are a pretty one." she smiled warmly and stroked the side of the horse's neck. She had always wanted a horse, "Will you be my friend, mare? I hope so."
*she forced herself to sleep so she would forget about what happened or atleast wasn´t forced to deal with it yet until she would awaken again*

Sweet dreams Aramae or atleast try...

*she said softly to herself*

((I guess so Tad.n_n No biggie.So I´ll hopefully talk to you some other day since I have to go now.Bye everyone! mrgreen ))

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
((Bye!)) Tad found the grooming supplies and entered the horse's stall to groom her. She started with brushing then combed the mane and lastly she cleaned the hooves, "There now isn't that better? Nice and clean, just like you should be!" Tad sat down in some hay and pulled out a book and started to read
"Huh? Oh, morning" Said Zero as he woke up. He got up, and looked over to see someone in the other bed in the room. "Oh, new roomie...gotta be quiet" He got up slowly and as quietly as he could, got dressed and walked out the dorm. "Whew, that was close" He walked outside and out to the stable. "Hi there Chase" He said to the black horse. "Ready to go back to the lake?" The horse whinnied and and pattered the ground. "That's what I thought" Said Zero as he put a saddle on Chase. "Well, you know the place, let's get going, but we have to be quiet, don't want to wake anybody up" He and the horse rode into the woods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff