Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 26 27 28 > >>

"Ah, there, finally here." Said Zero as he finally got to the lake. He jumped of his horse and looked across. "Okay, now, to get across, we'll take the hard way" He looked back at Chase, but, seeing as he was tired, he, instead of riding, led Chase by his ropes around the lake to a old shack. "Here we are Chase, glad we left the things out here last night, don't want you carrying such a big load again." Zero tied Chase to a tree and jumped on a ladder that was laying up against the house. "Okay, to the shingling!" He said as he grabbed a handful of new shingles, nails, and a hammer. He went up the ladder with good spirits that he would complete the jobs today.
"There, glad that's done" Zero said as he walked down the ladder. "Now, the inside could be some work too." He smiled at Chase as he went inside the shack. "Okay....looks like I have my work cut out for me" He chuckled to himself as he started fixing up the place.

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad woke up with a start, she had fallen asleep in the hay, "Oh crap, my bags!" She said as she ran towards the main building. When she arrived outside her room (#14 single) she sighed with relief, her bags sat there untouched. She dug in her pocket for the key and entered her room for the first time, it would take time to get used to this...
Amaris walked into the hall and found her locker
:Mike walks into school yawning, he walks into the lunch room and sits down with his food. He took a bite out of his pizza and started looking out the window zoneing out:
She stroll into school holding a stack of files which she had brought home to finish. She fumbles with the files while trying to get her office keys from her pocket. "CRUSH...Oh dear", she squatts down to pick up the files that has fallen to the ground. Finally, she got hold of the keys and walks toward her office. She place the files on the chair outside the office and opens the office door. She took the stack of files and use her feet to kick the door open.

She looked towards her table and letter box to find a lot of students enrolment form in it. Plenty of students have enrolled into the school. She placed the file into the file cabinet before starting to work on the enrolment form.

[ooc: sorry for not posting in a while, kinda busy with my stuff]
Zero woke suddenly inside the shack "Huh? Wha?" He looked around and chuckled at himself. "Must have dosed off....oopsy...heh" He got up and brushed himself off. "Well, this is taken care of...a little place...yeah" He walked outside where Chase was still standing, tied to the tree. "I'm sorry Chase, did I just leave you? Well, come on, let's go back, I'll give you some food" He jumped on the horse, untied him, and started back toward the school.
She got a little tired and decides to go down to the school cafeteria to get something warm to drink, a glass of milk or coffee perhaps. She walks out of the office and unclip her fringe letting it fall back to place.

She pass the nurse office and decides to ask her if she wants something too. She pops her head in and ask, "Hey, I'm going to the cafeteria now and I was wondering if you want something. I can bring it back for you."

The nurse was currently busy and could not go away. She answered, "Thank you Sweety, I won't mind a sandwich and a cup of tea now, could you get it for me, sorry to bother."

"Oh no no no, its okay," she replied. She continue walking towards the cafeteria. She pushed open the cafeteria door. She got a sandwich and cup of tea for the nurse and a cup of coffee for herself, she found a place and sat down to rest for a while.
*gets back to school* Whew, that was an interesting trip *gets off horse, takes off saddle, and feeds* There, much better huh? *walks into school* Where did everyybody go? Weird...*walks around*
She had rested enough and her coffee is now finished. She stood up and flick her fringe before taking the sandwich and tea for the nurse and walks out of the cafeteria.

She walks towards the nurse office. She walks into the nurse office and placed the sndwich and tea on her table. "Here are your stuff, sorry, I took so long."
"Thank you, sweety. I always feel so bad when you help me out." the nurse said.

"Oh.Its okay. Don't feel bad about it." She replied sweetly. "I'll be going back now.Bye" as she walks out the nurse's office.
*walks down hall to see a person walking out of the nurse's office* Hi there! *smiles as he comes upon this person*
She decides to take a bit more rest since if she finished everything in a day, it would have been pointless.
Zerod
*walks down hall to see a person walking out of the nurse's office* Hi there! *smiles as he comes upon this person*

"Hi" she replied with a smile.
You new here? *smiles* I haven't seen you before *holds out hand *My name's Zero...heh
[ooc: I've changed my passage above. So sorry sweatdrop ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces