Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 > >>

Zerod
You new here? *smiles* I haven't seen you before *holds out hand *My name's Zero...heh

"I'm Uriko and I work here as a part-time accountant" She took his hand and said.
It's nice to meet you Uriko! I think I've seen you around here before. Accountant? so, you handle all the money for the school?

((OOC: Sorry, but I'm being kicked off....see you later! ^_^
Zerod
It's nice to meet you Uriko! I think I've seen you around here before. Accountant? so, you handle all the money for the school?

"Sometimes, usually I'm just settling the paper work", she said.
[ooc: no problem and see ya later]

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad slipped out of her room and decided to explore the main building, hopefully she'd meet some one.
Zero got up and looked outside "It's raining....nice" He walked out of his room and upstairs to the cafeteria. He grabbed a breakfast and sat down. "Ah, it's a morning, to say the least" He grabbed a fork and started eating breakfast.
Yawning, she walks into the building, hiding from the rain.
"It's so cold outside when it rains..."
she sits down in a large chair in front of the fire, grabbing a blanket to warm herself up with.

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad grabs some sugar cubes from her room then heads outside with her umbrella to see the gray mare.
[ooc:I am going to be a student and a part-time accountant because I am so bore out. Dorm no: Put me in some dorm where it is co-habitated by 4 people. thx]

She walks out of her dorm and towards the cafeteria, she needed her breakfast because for some reason, she had woken up too early then her usual time. She bought a donut and a packet of chocolate milk and went back to her dorm.

She finished her donut on the way to her dorm room and threw the paperbag into a near-by dustbin. She gave the pack of milk a good shake before opening it up to drink. She opened the door to her dorm and sat down on the bed.

Her bed is supported by four chains chained to the ceiling, she sat down on her bed and finished the rest of the milk before placing it on her side table. She pulled the blanket all the way up to her chin and went back to sleep.

Sparkly Gawker

6,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Tad arrives at the mare's stall and fed her the sugar cubes, petted her and groomed her, "Don't you get to go out and play, horsey? Com'on let's go for a walk." Tad grabbed a halter, put it on the horse and lead the out of the barn, "I think there's a meadow down the forest trail."
*she casually walked through the main entrance of the school wich was quite odd for her since she mostly entered it through the open window of her room but that was just the exit and entrance for those who like to go out pass their curfew.This time she didn't need a reason to hide because her father had her excused for the last couple of days from school making sure that she would be safe and get some good rest at home wich she of course did*
*she continued her little stroll on the way to the garden.The warm weather made her feel a little drowsy and she sat down underneath one of the large trees in the back only to close her eyes for a quick short rest*
Zero woke suddenly to the warm sun. He breathed heavily and held onto his chest. "I...Hate...Those dreams" He said as he got up. He threw on a shirt and a pair of pants. He walked outside his dorm after quickly doing something with his hair. He sighed and walked upstairs to the cafeteria. "Well, maybe something to eat will calm me down." He got some breakfast and sat down. He had eaten a few bites and thought to himself "I wonder what happened to Aramae....I haven't seen him in a while..."
*her rest was suddenly disturb by a weird noise wich could be identified as her stomach wich was growling and desperately asking for food.With a quick jump she rises to her feet and after a few minutes of walking again she enters the school's cafeteria*

Hey there Zero...

*she smiled at him softly before grabbing an apple from the fruit basket on the counter.Joining him on the table she tilted her head in a cute way*

Long time no see hm?
Aramae? Hey! It's great to see you! Yeah, it has been a while. Funny, I was just thinking about you....heh. *smiles* So, what's new? Anything new with you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff