Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 > >>

*grins* Yeah, it's great to meet you Aramae. As he said, My name's Zero *grabs food bags* Do you know where the cafeteria is?

King Noob

*artemyss grabbed up some mor bags, reaching far into the truck, and said a bit muffled* "a map of the school layout is at the front desk if you need it."

King Noob

--place smooth exit here--
*she frowns for a sec while trying to remember that map and smiles up at Zero and then at Artemyss*

Oh yes,I think I know where it is.Just follow me.

*she said cheerfully while heading towards it making sure he was keeping up*
*looks at artemyss* Well, at least one of us knows where we're going. *runs after Aramae* Hey! Wait up! *walks next ot Aramae* So, you just get here?
*giggles as Zero runs after her and smiles up at him before sort of waving goodbye to Artemyss since she actually had her hands full*

Yes,I just got here.Arrived this morning.I am quartered in room nr.1o on the first floor.And you?

*she stops in front of the elevator and presses the button*

Were lucky this school has an elevator since the cafeteria is in the fourth floor.
unless you want to run up four flights of stairs with these things *laughs* Yeah, I'm in 7, just got here this morning too, kinda fell asleep by a stream in the courtyard. I guess, We're the only ones here yet, but more are on the way, I guess *hears elevator* Ah, our ride *follows Aramae into elevator, presses button*
Asleep?

*giggles lightly before looking up and sighing*

Well atleast we will still have time for that.I am a bit glad that all the students have not arrived yet because that would mean that the classes would have begun by now.Although I am a bit curious about my future roommates.You also live ina co-ed right?

*the elevator doors click open and she steps outside.The cafeteria was just right down the hall and she continued to walk once in a while waiting for Zero to follow up*
Yeah, I am in Co-ed, that means that I'm only a few doors down from you. Well, I'm sure you won't have to worry about your roommates, I wouldn't doubt that they'd be a nice bunch *walks into cafateria* Well, here we are *drops bag on table* Now, do we take it to the back, do you think?
*sighs*

I hope your right.I seem to be the youngest student here.

*carefully drops the bag on the table and dusts her hands off*

Back?Yeah I think that would be a good idea.

*smiles at him being glad that she had found a friend or atleast and aquaintance since she was a bit unsure about the whole "studying and living in the same building" thing*

So why are you here?Why are you send to this school instead of being send to a normal average one were you would return home after being done.
Me? Oh, I had to get out from there, I lived in a place where I was always alone. And I figured, if I came here, I would finally get a friend or something....what about you? Why are you here and not living the normal life?

*he smiled for having found a person to actually talk to, it was a great feeling*
Oh, wow, that sounds like your life took a sharp turn, eh? *he laughed* heh, heh...yeah. Well, I do hope that you enjoy your time here, and who knows, we might have a few classes together, or run into each other some time! *smiles*
Sure.I hope so too.I must admit your really nice.

*smiles brightly up at him before looking around*

Say how about if we go somewhere else?Nothing against the school´s cafeteria but there are better places for a conversation.

*giggles while heading outside into the hall*

Wich classes are you attending by the way?I will be attending strategy,fencing,archery,martial arts,math,history,art,charm school classes and etc.etc.etc...

*smiles sweetly and tilts her head cutely*
*she suddenly stops walking and turns around.After staring at Zero wich almost seemed like an enternity her eyes widened*

Oh no!I totally forgot to call my father!I promised him I would the moment I´d get here!

*swiftly rushing down the stairs she yells something like "goodbye" and "sorry" up at Zero before jumping down the last few steps landing now on the first floor.She speeds into her room and quickly picks up the phone while dialing random numbers into it*

Yes,hello?This is Aramae.May I please speak to my father?

*she said in a breathy voice.After waiting a few minutes she heard a familiar dark voice talk into the end of the line*

Yes?Father?Yes,I have arrived safely.Yes, it is indeed an interesting and most outstanding school.I beg your pardon?No,I haven´t yet...I have been here only a day father...well yes but....you don´t need to worry...I will do my best...

*and so on and on it went.Taking a seat on a nearby chair and nodding once in a while their conversation lasted a couple more minutes until the worried father was sure that his little girl was alright and was slowly adjusting to the new school in this new place far away from home*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff