Welcome to Gaia! ::

good sounding RP?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on October 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 26 27 28 > >>

*artemyss came out of his room and streatched with a quiet yawn. then walked down a few stories until he heard the strange sound of something hitting a door.*

"...interesting..." *his ears twitched leading him towards the sourse of the sound, then he came up to a student that he hadn't previously seen before. paused watching him hit his head on the door, and tried to hold in a chuckle as he asked*

"are you...ok there? you seem to be upset about something."
*jumps on grass* Okay, we'll try this again, but this time, a little twist *freezes ground around rocks* Okay, now let's see what happens *jumps on rocks and kicks air again*
yuvarious
*artemyss came out of his room and streatched with a quiet yawn. then walked down a few stories until he heard the strange sound of something hitting a door.*

"...interesting..." *his ears twitched leading him towards the sourse of the sound, then he came up to a student that he hadn't previously seen before. paused watching him hit his head on the door, and tried to hold in a chuckle as he asked*

"are you...ok there? you seem to be upset about something."

:Mike stoped banging his head on the door and looked at the guy who asked him the question:

"oh haha yea im fine..i just locked my self out..it happens alot..heh"
Save The Jellyfish

:Mike stoped banging his head on the door and looked at the guy who asked him the question:

*he nodded with a light laugh* "i see. not to worry, i've made spare keys." *he pulled a ring of many small keys from one of his back pockets, sifted through them until he came to one and handed it to the student.*

"oh and, i am principal artemyss, i don't seem to remember you. you are...?"
yuvarious
Save The Jellyfish

*he nodded with a light laugh* "i see. not to worry, i've made spare keys." *he pulled a ring of many small keys from one of his back pockets, sifted through them until he came to one and handed it to the student.*

"oh and, i am principal artemyss, i don't seem to remember you. you are...?"

:Mike looked at artemyss oddly:

"whoa your the principal??haha oh thanks for the key"

:Mike unlocked the door and was about to walk inside:

"Oh and im Mike Darko...i was the student that was transfered over from a public school to help me with my shapshifting haha"
Aramae
*glancing out of the window she notices Zero outside and waves at him.In order to join him she walks downstairs.A young woman crosses her way and she smiles sweetly up at her*

Good morning Miss.My name is Aramae.

"Good morning Aramae. I'm Uriko, the part-time accountant here. Feel free to come to me for help if you have any."
Huh? *slips and falls on ground* Oh, hi Aramae! Didn't see ya! heh, how you doing today? *gets up*
Save The Jellyfish

"Oh and im Mike Darko...i was the student that was transfered over from a public school to help me with my shapshifting haha"

*he blinked a bit confused and tilted his head some.* "yes, i'm the principal... i suppose i am young for a principal." *he murmered to himself, then came back to the short conversation.*
"ah yes, i remember. we will have to get onto that tomorrow. for now i suggest all the students and teachers get better aquanted with the campus and possible find a good place to put their keys."

*he smirked at his own thin joke and turned for the main doors.*
yuvarious
Save The Jellyfish

*he blinked a bit confused and tilted his head some.* "yes, i'm the principal... i suppose i am young for a principal." *he murmered to himself, then came back to the short conversation.*
"ah yes, i remember. we will have to get onto that tomorrow. for now i suggest all the students and teachers get better aquanted with the campus and possible find a good place to put their keys."

*he smirked at his own thin joke and turned for the main doors.*

"haha, cya later boss"

:Mike closed his door and walked out side to pratice his shapeshifting..he goes for two black angel wings just alittle bigger then him but when he went for it only one black wind came out of his back and is was broken:

"awww damnit...."

:Mike tryed to go back to his humen form but he was stuck and could not change back:

"heh man..today is not my day..well it should be better in like and hour or so..will then ima get something to eat"

:Mike walked to the lunch room and got the same thing he got yesterday witch was two pizzas and a Dr pepper he took a seat in the back and started to eat with his one black broken wing on hisleft should blade:
Aramae
*she can´t help but giggle as he falls off and smiles then sweetly up at him while folding her hands together behind her back*

Well hello to you too Zero.I am fine.Been busy surfin huh?

*after noticing Scanty who had joined them she nods her head and also flashes her a sweet smile*

Thank you for the kind offer Miss Uriko.I will surely come back to it if I should ever be in need of some help.

((I know that you probably didn´t join us but just posted it to keep things flowing.Just write something like you scurried off afterwards if you like. sweatdrop 3nodding Oh and good morning to everyone as well! biggrin ))

"You'll be welcome anytime but I think I should go back to the office to continue filing the tons of paper work or else I will never finish them by today. See you soon", as she walks slowly back to the office.
Yeah, surfing, let's go with that *chuckles* Didn't exspect to see you this early, what are you up to? **rocks on heels, smiling*
:Mike gets done eating and trys to take the broken wing off:

"damnit...well guess i have to go to the nurses office"

:Mike walks to the main office to ask where the nurses office is, Mike sees a girl inside doing paper work, Mike walks up to her in confusion:

"uhh yea hi..let me guess your not a student and you work here right?"

((OOC-thats to you Uriko but you knew that lol))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff