Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis casually walks over to Erin, "What are you doing up here?" he asks with a small laugh as he places his burrito into his bag and grabs her hand. "We wouldn't want you falling now, would we?" he adds with a warm smile

than to ask for permission...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blushed. "well the squirrel came up here and I chased it..." I said then took his hand. I blushed darker then felt myself about to fall so I then hugged him tight.

Cale Blackwood

I kept an eye on Erin, but figured she would be fine. I sighed and leaned against Alex, ready for a nap.

Dangerous Hunter

Crystal smiled sheepishly as she the food Marcelis brought. "Sorry..sometimes the familiars go off on their own." She said to Erin, watching her cling to Marcelis. "But you two seem to be enjoying sitting in a tree together." Teasing them, laughing a little.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush dark red. "it's fine Crystal, an I'm just trying not to fall..." she said blushing darker.

Cale Blackwood

I laughed a little. "Erin you may say that but your blush says the complete opposite." he said looking up at them. "although you better keep your hands to yourself Marcelis." I said glaring a little at him.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis looks at Crystal and laughs at her remark "Jealous?" he teasingly says as he wraps his free arm around Erin, he then looks at Erin "Lets get down from here" he says as he looks at Erin "When you are ready, we are going to jump, ok?" he explains in a kind and soft voice, ignoring Cale

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush darker. I look up at him with wide eyes. "uh okay..." I said holding onto him tighter, unsure why he thought it would be best to jump.

Cale Blackwood

I glare a little at Marcelis, not wanting him so close to my sister.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis smiles as he jumps off of the branch as they slowly drift toward the ground. He made the gravity around them low before they fell

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I hold onto Marcelis tightly, not looking down. I blushed dark red and closed my eyes tightly. I figured Cale would be very angry or protective when I got to the ground and he gets a hold of me.

Cale Blackwood

I glare at Marcelis, not wanting him so close to Erin. I wanted to pull Erin from him, but I didn't want to get up. I wanted to stay next to Alex. I figured Erin would get angry if I interfered with her and Marcelis, so I just wrapped an arm around Alex's shoulder's. I figured if I hold onto him it would keep me from getting up and loosing my temper. I then blushed as I realized what I was doing, but figured it was alright for now.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal watched Marcelis and Erin jump down the tree, noticing Cale's big brotherly instincts kicking in and couldn't help but giggle. Seeing this slightly amused her, legs starting to become stiff, she sat on the grass near the tree. "I wonder if were going to see Saki soon." she thought to herself.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I looked at Crystal, wondering what could possibly be so amusing that it would cause her to giggle. I then realized that it must be from watching everything that just happened, and seeing my reaction. I then sighed, and just held Alex tight, trying not to get up to get Erin.

Erin

I keep my eyes shut and held onto Marcelis tighter. Not realizing that we were already on the ground.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis smiles to himself as he nudges Erin lightly before whispering to her "uh... you can let go now love... we're on the ground" he says this to her with a small laugh

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I open my eyes and suddenly jump back a bit embarrassed. "o-okay... sorry about that...." I said looking down as my face turn bright red. "I hadn't realized we were on the ground or else I would've let go sooner." I said shyly.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis smiles at Erin with a small laugh"No harm done Luv" he assured her as he caresses her cheek

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blushed dark red as I looked up at him. I wasn't sure what to say so I just looked away. I saw Cale watching us, and figured if I wanted him to stay calm I should be more aware of my actions.

Cale

I tightened my grip on Alex's shoulder a little as I watched Erin and Marcelis. I didn't like how he was flirting with my little sister since he is so much older than her. Actually I wasn't sure why she was making so many friends who were so much older than my 15 year old sister.
User Image
User Image

~ ~ Sebastian ~ ~

The very cat like male quietly entered through the gates of the secretly talked about academy. With his fire-brick coloured eyes, the dark haired male glances around at the open court yard and it's inhabitants. "This just might be interesting..." He softly spoke to himself as he continued to briefly examine the unique features of some of his future classmates as he walked by them.
The male neko continued into the front entrance of the building and ignored those who had tried to approach him with their much unwanted Hello's and Welcome's after entering the building. He sighs to himself and decides to go back outside to check out the rest of the scenery but decides to use a different door. The moment he stepped out he quickly takes notice of the large and spacious field, the male slightly smiles and decides to kick off his shoes, picking them up on the way, and walk barefoot towards the glass. After taking a quickly moment to find a spot, the male then tossed his shoes to the side, spun half-ways around, and then let himself drop backwards onto the glass. He takes a deep breath in and out as he soaked in the warmth of the sun's rays hitting his exposed skin. The male glances to the side to see a group of people gathered together by a large tree, he sighs then lazily rolls to his side with his back facing them. He lightly yawns and starts to close his eyes.

VampireWerewolfSama

Shadow__Spartan

Yookae

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out