ll D T F ll
Kyuri Okamimari
ll D T F ll
Kyuri Okamimari
ll D T F ll
a person who kust posted ? Lol

Well now your post shall be removed.
Why ? :/ ur said we can post pfft

who said you could post? I do not remember any profile for your character being sent in. Plus there are rules about using action stars. Send in a profile and follow the rules or else I can and will block you from this rp. Not trying to be rude, but I need to enforce the rules
What you mean action stars ? Who do i send the profile to i didnt mean break any rule i read ur rule and thoght ur able to post sorry .-.?

Action stars are when you put your actions in ** Ex: *walks to the beach* I just reread the rules and I'm sorry if it was misleading because there is no specific rules about action stars but I meant for it to be implied. I will fix that to avoid further confusion. You can send a profile to me. The profile skeleton is on the first page. Just fill everything out and pm it to me. I will add it to the profiles page and you will be set. When you talk you should put your words in "quotation marks" And use punctuation. Try to use proper capitalization as well and if you misspell something on accident or you just dont know the real way of spelling it, then thats fine. we all have those moments. If you'd still like to join then we'd be glad to have you. The rp has been open for a while but people seem to come and go. And also, put your comments that dont have anything to do with your character in (parentheses) technically, we should have been doing that here, I was just a bit scatterbrained.
do u think u can pm? So i can ask u some stuff ? smile ?

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale

I sighed. "well I'm sure there are some blood bags in the cafeteria since they have to have food for all species of supernatural beings." I said as I flexed my hand, realizing how out if shape I really was.

Erin

I continue to hear what's going on, but my imagination has gone wild and I'm imagining something much worse then what's really happening. I begin to tremble so much that the whole bush is shaking.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal looked into the girl's eyes. "I bet you say that to many people you've fed on haven't you?" the sarcasm thick as she spoke. She didn't trust her enough to allow the vampire to drink her blood. She heard Cale speak up, "That would be a better alternative for now."

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Ҝinley Λrbitique

"Don't hurt me," you say...

Kinley shook her head and began laughing. It was the sort of laugh that would send chills down someones spine. "Where is the fun in sucking from bags? Blood bags aren't fresh, they aren't warm. The beating of the heart inside my meal, their breath becoming shallow in fear. It is intoxicating!" Some blood dribbled from her lip and she licked it off, savoring the taste. Kinley could hear the bush shaking in the distance and smelled the werewolf inside of it. "Save your terror for another, werewolf. I refuse to drink the blood of your kind. It tastes rotten," She called out to the girl.

Your nightmare is only beginning...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

"i-it's not.. you i-I'm.. afraid of.." I said trying to speak English while in my wolf form. I was only used to speaking in my wolf's native language while in wolf form. Although it was true that I'm not afraid of her, I'm more afraid of what was hearing and what my mind imagined it be.

Cale

I glared at the vampire. "good, cause I won't you lay a hand on her, and I never said the bloodbags were cold or in actual bags... I just know that's what they call them in the cafeteria." I said with a slight grin.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis smile as he realizes who the vampire is but he chooses not to reveal himself yet, though he does move up wind to allow her to smell him. It has been quite a few years since he has seen her and he was curious as to if she would remember him. He keeps his distance, and stays out of her line of sight, waiting to see if she will react.

than to ask for permission...

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal shuddered pulling a handkerchief from her skirt pocket. She placed it on the bite mark then muttered a spell and soon her hand began to glow. The bleeding soon stopped and the light on her hand dimmed and faded."It would be better than going around biting half the students to death." she spat at the vampire. They weren't going to get along at first, that was obvious.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Ҝinley Λrbitique

"You really do have a bad reaction to being a snack. The bleeding would have stopped within two more minutes. And if you hadn't tensed up, the p***k wouldn't have hurt as much. But I suppose that can't be helped. You were a victim after all." She flashed her fangs again then looked over at the wolf boy. "Tell me, do they happen to have humans in the cafeteria? So far they are my favorite snack." She licked her lips at the thought then suddenly stopped and sniffed the air.

"I smell something sweet in the wind. I have only smelled blood comparable to this once in my life but it seems as if this is even sweeter." She looked into the direction of the scent. "You there. Reveal yourself at once." She demanded. 'Such a sweet smell. Could it be him? So fragrant and I still have not tasted it. Perhaps if it is him, he will let me have a bite.' she thought a bit happily.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale

"I'm not sure. I heard rumors through. You'll just have to go and find out for yourself." he said with a grin then wOndered who she was talking to now.

Erin

I heard what was going on and I wasn't sure if it was safe to come out yet. I crawl forwards to poke my head out for a second. I wasn't sure if I should come out fully or not, but I decided to stay there for a few more minutes. I tried to figure out where she's gonna go next, so I could head in the opposite direction. I wagged my tale to figure out if there was anything behind the bush. Incase I need to backout really quick. I then sighed and laird my head down on my paws. Wondering if anyone is worried about where I was.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis appears right behind Kinley. "Kin, you've got to start getting permission before you go around biting people, that's how the fights get started" he comments with a warm smile and laugh. "long time no see" he adds as he leans over her shoulder resting his head on her. "I thought you would have learned this from when you tried that on me what?.... 9-10 years ago?"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I froze where I was incomplete shock. I wasn't sure what to think anymore. I then felt my heart just shatter and sink to the ground. I then decided to try and get out ofthe bush but some how I end up getting stuck in the branches. I bark quietly, unsure if I should call for help with a vampire near.

Cale

I grinned and thought that now this is much better. I knew my sister was somewhere listening, so I just turned around. "well I'm gonna go find Erin now. For all I know she could be getting into some trouble. Later." he said and walked towards the woods.

Lonely Sex Symbol

User Image

Ҝinley Λrbitique

Kinley scowled at him. "Marcelis... Damn you... always teasing me about that. Stop smelling so damn good and maybe I won't try to bite." She grinned at the last bit, snapping playfully at him. Carefully she adjusted her parasol a little to block the sunlight better and flicked his nose. "Get off my shoulder. This is my favorite outfit. And who says I don't like a little fight?"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I listened as I tried to get out of the bush. I barked and tried to use a tree root to help pull me out. I end up breaking the root and then the tree tilted towards the bush. I freeze, hoping it won't come down on me.

Cale

I walked slowly towards the woods, not really knowing where Erin is or what kind of trouble she's in till I hear her barking. "ERIN!!" I call to her as I then start running towards the woods. I knew age was in trouble but I knew she was in bigger trouble when she starts barking. I then just hoped she wasn't too badly hurt.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada

Marcelis laughs as he stops leaning on her after being flicked on the nose "Now is that any way to greet an old friend?" he asks as he steps around her rubbing his nose "she is over there" he says as he looks at Cale, pointing in the direction of Erin's location last he had seen her, with a blank look cast upon his face. He then turns toward Crystal, "I apologize for my friend here, her people skills aren't exactly the best" he explains with his warm smile returning to his face. He then turns back to Kinley "let's apologize to the nice wicken for stealing from her, Kin" he reprimands playfully

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I bark louder and tried to dig a small hole where the root was to try and pull herself out again, but she just ends up pulling rest out. Causing a large hole to suddenly form. The hole caused the ground under her to cave in, and the tree to come crashing down on top of her. She could still move, so she guessed that the bush was the only thing keeping her from being crushed. I bark some more, hoping someone could hear me.

Cale

I ignore Marcelis as I run towards Erin. I get to the edge of the forrest and then look around. I heard a crash and ran towards it. I eventually got to where Erin was. I look at the situation she's in and sigh. "I can't leave you lone for a second now can I?" he said as he carefully walked over to where she was.

Erin

I bark at Cale when I see him coming towards me. "About time someone heard me!" I say in the wolf's native language. I was happy someone found me, but I was a little disappointed that it was my brother. Although I'm not sure if I can really trust anyone else right now.

Cale

I got to where she was and tried to lift the tree up, but it was too heavy for me to lift by myself. "ugh.. Looks like I gotta go try and find some help." he said with a sigh and then ran up and out of the whole to try and find someone to help. "stay there!" he said with a slight laugh as he jogged out of the woods.

Erin

I sighed and relaxed a little. Suddenly I saw a dark figure go behind the tree. I wasn't sure what it was, but it I felt like I was in some form of danger. There was a strange scraping sound that came from behind me. I tried to get out on my own again, but it only caused the tree to come down a little bit more on the bush. I relaxed a little till I started to smell smoke. I then turned to see what was going on and I saw that part of the tree that had fallen has suddenly been caught on fire.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff