The world is submerged in utter chaos. The humans have retaliated in their jealousy. They wish to be like the supernaturals yet know they cannot, so they attack and kill. Supernatural Academy is the only safe haven left for inhuman creatures. A force field keeps the humans out but take one step from the castle grounds, and you are as good as dead. The humans will tear you apart. The school is a very lovely place. Plenty of room to walk about and roam but small enough that you are never too far away. Inside the force field, the students and staff are safe, but occasionally there will be a death. Some students just don't like the others. It is survival of the fittest in this school of mythical creatures.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MUST READ RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. No students shall leave the academy unless you leave the role play, and you can't come back with the same character. (cause they would be dead.)
2. KEEP IT PG-13!!!!!!!! IF IT'S NOT YOUR KICKED OUT!!!! (ALSO!!!! WHEN THE CLOTHES COME OFF, YOU MUST TIME SKIP!!! CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW ANY DETAILS!)
3. Each post must be at least one paragraph!! (4-5 sentences.)
4. Fighting is encouraged, but don't over do it.
5. CLASSES ARE OFFERED, BUT IT'S MORE LIKE A SAFE HAVEN THAN ANYTHING!
6. Dorms are co-ed and dorm assignments shall be made when there are more characters in the role play.
7. If anyone doesn't follow these rules.... YOU SHALL BE BANNED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
8. If any conflict comes between two people because of the way some people role play then just discuss it like mature people, and make it such a big deal.
9. Cussing needs to be kept to a minimum.
10. Must have a picture for your character. (anime or real person. It doesn't matter.)
11. Profiles shall be posted by Kyuri Okamimari or me. All profiles should be sent to me through pm, so we can approve of them first. DO NOT POST THEM IN THE THREAD!!!!!!!
12. And your allowed to have more than one character, but you have to make sure your able to manage all of them!! I think there really shouldn't be a limit on how many characters you should have at once, but I personally think that about 5 is too many... now that was a suggestion. just make sure you can manage your characters if you have more than one. smile
(******** it I'll start us off)
Damien Wolfson had arrived at that this school a few days before he was still in the process of getting his room so he had slept outside for the past few days. Looking around Damien knew he would like it here he saw the three other people that were here. This school had been built recently and had just been opened so he knew more people were going to be coming. Damien had smiled at the shape shifter when he saw her/him/ it what ever it wanted to be that is what he would consider her. He had seen two other wolfs and he wanted to talk to them in wolfish, but he knew that there would be time for that late so he was going to wait for a few days. The female was beautiful and the male was a bit young and he looked timid, but he knew that if the male wanted a fight Damien would be glad to give him one. Damien ended upstairs in the north wing to the room he wanted 213N. He looked inside the empty room and sighed "This room will be mine" He said in the wolfen tongue. He left the room and walked around agian. He bummed into the female wolf and smiled "Oh hello" He said to her her with a smile
I walked around the Academy grounds before going inside. I wanted to go meet others, but I'm a little bit afraid too. I don't want them to think I'm annoying, or something. I walked inside and just walked around till I suddenly had no idea where I was. I sighed and just kept walking, hoping I will find someone to tell me where I'm at.
ϯ0000000000Arcana was distraught as she stumbled along. She had been running from a group of bloodthirsty humans for the past half our. Once she thought it was safe, she transformed to her wolf form and took off running quickly. She had heard of a sanctuary for supernaturals that kept the humans out. All she wanted was to make it there alive. 'Just a little bit further!' She screamed in her mind. 'Only a bit further to safety!' She began pushing herself and jumped as bullets began whizzing past her. She closed her eyes and could smell her destination drawing nearer. In an instant, she crossed the force field and the gunfire stopped. She fell to the ground, panting at the edge of the force field.
ϯ0000000000Her horrifying, near death experience had been just a few days before. Once she had been found, she was given a room and told she could stay at the academy. Arcana had taken a while to get used to her room and the large building. She kept getting lost inside. She had left her room twenty minutes earlier to walk around but had gotten lost and couldn't find her way back. This was when Damien had bumped into her. She looked up at him, a little surprised and embarrassed. "H-hello," she whispered timidly. She was still getting over her fright but would be back to her slightly more outgoing side soon enough.
ϯ0000000000As she stood there, staring up at Damien, she thought. Surely she had seen him before and then she remembered. He had gotten there a few days before as well. 'He's quite handsome . . .' She thought and blushed brighter as the thought crossed her mind. The only thing that ran through her mind after that was, 'God I hope he doesn't read minds!'
The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.
I think I might have found a safe haven! ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000Buthowlongwillthissanctuarylastbeforemyworldistornapart?...0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ