Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I blush a little and looked up at him. "oh uh it doesn't matter to me what kind." I say trying to het my blush under control.

Cale Blackwood

I noticed Erin's blush. "why you blushing so much Erin? I've only seen you blush so much is when on of my... Friends came over and began flirting with you. Hmm..... Could it be that you possibly have a crush on him?" he asked with a smirk.

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crystal smiled slightly, leaning against the tree. Watching as Cale and Erin were messing with eachother or how Alana was being protective of Alex, she couldn't help but giggle.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I look at Cale blushing darker. "Cale!" I said surprised he would say something like now, infront of everyone. I was confused why he would do that but then I thought that maybe he was just kidding.

Cale Blackwood

I grin at Erin. "what? Just stating the obvious. Besides, you should be happy I said something since your so shy as it is." I said with a smirk.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex
"Yea that's our favorite fruit." I replied back. I then laughed when I heard Cale saying that Erin may have a crush on Marcelis. But couldn't help think that it was kinda obvious tho.

(sorry guys internet is messing up it will only stay on for a few mins at a time and that's only if it does come on will try to post when I can)

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(okay, don't worry that happened to me a lot last year.)

Cale Blackwood

I grinned and looked at Alex when he laughed. "well looks like some has a sense of humor." I said with a grin. "now what's so funny? If it was my comment then mission accomplished, if not then I'm just gonna have to try harder." I said putting an arm around Akex's shoulders.

Erin

I sighed as I watched Cale. I tried not to look at Marcelis to see his reaction. I was just too embarrassed to do that, but seeing my brother flirt was just as embarrassing. Im sure he means well, but that boy just doesn't know what he's doing.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis doesn't say anything, but shoots a sharp look at Cale as Cale flirts with Alex. He then falls off of the tree branch right into his shadow, disappearing to get food

than to ask for permission...

OOC: Sorry about the slow posting guys... been really busy with moving n junk x_x

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I watch him drop from the tree into his shadow. I sigh in relief and lean against the tree. I was glad Marcelis didn't say anything, but I was worried that my brother may get hurt. I just hope my brother doesn't put himself out there too much.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
Alex
Looking at Cale "Actually it was a combination of you and Erin." I said to him as he put his arm around my shoulder. I couldn't help but get the feeling that Cale was flirting with me , but I wasn't sure since I never been on this situation before. Maybe he was just being friendly.

Alana
I looked over and saw Cale with his arm around Alex's shoulder. I didn't really like the idea of someone being to overly flirtatious and didn't want Alex getting hurt so I casually got up and walked over to them and stood in between the two. To cover myself even more I then asked Alex and everyone else " So when Marcelus gets back why don't we go meet up with this Saki guy?"

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I watched them then nodded. "okay, sounds good." I said with a smile.

Cale Blackwood

I grinned then saw Alana came between them. "sure that's fine." I said then grinned at Alex. "well that's close enough, so I'll take it." I said then ruffled Alex's hair a little.

Lonely Sex Symbol

Kyuri Okamimari
User Image
ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ Arcana Blodwyn ϯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ϯ

ϯ ϯ00000~No wonder I am reserved~00000ϯ ϯ

ϯ0000000000Arcana walked around the school aimlessly. She hadn't signed up for any classes so she was lonely and looking for Damien. She went outside and ran around the fields happily.

The world is against me.
To them I am a beast.

I think I might have found a safe haven!
ϯ0000000000000000000000000000000000000But how long will this sanctuary last before my world is torn apart? . . .0000000000000000000000000000000000000ϯ

User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image00000000000000000000000000000000000000User Image

ϯϯ ~{OOC: I am BACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! hehehe but seriously... quote me or I swear you will be ignored.}~ ϯϯ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

After ruffling his hair a little I grinned and messed up his hair. I then thought that it looked better fixed, so I just fixed it afterwards. I grinned and put my hands in my pockets.

Erin

I watch my brother and wonder whats going on in his head. I figured he was just trying to pass the time, so I ignored him for the moment. I wondered how Saki was doing, and figured that we will see him eventually.

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
(I was wondering if this RP was still alive lol guess everyone has been busy)

Alex
Standing there Alex say how quiet everyone had gotten and was wondering what they were thinking. Alex then walked over to the tree and set down and work on some of his yarn again. He wanted to work on that project that allowed him to knit and almost like fuse the yarn in with vines that had thorns in them together

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
(lol yeah, we've been busy lately :3 )

Cale Blackwood

I follwed and sat next to him. I watched his do his thing and grinned. I yawned and put my arm around his shoulders.

Erin

I roll my eyes at my brother. I then sighed and figured that my brother is being too much of a flirt since it seemed like Alex wasn't really interested.

Dangerous Hunter

(So sorry i didn't post for a while had school and other things but mostly just lazy)

Crystal smiled slightly. Looking up at the sun, letting the sun hit her face. She muttered a few words and pricked her finger a little. A wolf familiar appeared infront of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff