• Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓔⓘⓝⓐ ⓘⓣⓞⓢⓗⓘ

Ϻakeup Λrtist

tab tab tab tab tab
Quote:

User Image

The first day of classes and Reina was kind of nervous. Her older step-brother had dropped her off and handed her a blue iphone that had a charm in the headphone jack of a macaroon, it made her laugh a bit because those were her favorite sweets along with jello and pudding but it was funny how he knew her more than her own mother. Rei looked at the Academy and bit her lip, yeah she was outgoing and sociable back in Hawaii but this was different, she didn't know anyone. Without much though Rei walked to the main office where she would get her key for her dorm room. Once stepping into the office the new senior had encountered the Brunette and Blonde, thank fully she was able to speak to the Brunette who had given her a map and highlighted where she would be staying, but first she would go check out the Theater and check out what was going around campus, maybe even meet some other students. "I really hope this first and last senior year works out for me..." whispered Reina to herself as she walked slowly map in hand, headsets put into her ears and tie-dyed backpack on her back. Let's do this!

Anxious…♏ℴℴȡ
Alone…Cℴɱραȵყ
Main Office Exploring…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ⓤⓡⓐⓗⓘⓜⓔ

Ƚove Зnchanter

tab tab tab tab tab
Quote:

User Image

Ai was slowly walking as she came through the gates of the academy, it felt like yesterday that she had just left and was glad for it to be over, but was also glad to be back at the same time. Ai-Ai took a breath and smiled, she missed being in the club room and pulled out her tarot cards as she played around with them, she was still a bit new to understanding them but that didn't bother her at all, she felt connected to them as she did when collecting her gems and crystals. The pinkette walked to the main office and smiled as she was greeted by both the blonde and brunette who have known her since her freshman year, the blonde didn't have a problem with her so much since she was quiet. Ai thanked them and walked through the campus, but put her tarot cards into her pastel pink backpack and pulled out her pastel aqua penny board and pushed off with one foot, letting her feel the breeze run through her hair and the sun soak into her skin."I wonder who I get to see this year..?" said Ai as she put on a pair of sunglasses, and slowed down as she came to a stop so she could pull up her stockings to her thighs and looked around seeing no faces just yet. Maybe I'll go to my dorm and drop some stuff off before I go to the Black Magic Room... thought Ai as she pushed off on her penny board again with a small smile forming on her lips.

Giddy…♏ℴℴȡ
Alone…Cℴɱραȵყ
Exploring…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Gracious Rogue

9,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

xxx██████ S E R E I N E :: A M A R E ███
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Why not join in the fun?
xxxxWhat a simple question!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf course there's nothing more fun to me...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThan watching other people cry and laugh.

How was it that no matter how many times she tried to break the habit, Sereine always caught herself watching people walk by instead of focusing where she was going. Not even ten feet from the quickly retreating car that had transported her back to her temporary home and she was already nearly stumbling. It also probably didn't help that her choice of shoes included a slight heel which the blonde was not used to wearing but her mother and father insisted over video chat the night before that it would make her seem more girly. While she knew wasn't the girliness that her parents wanted, Sereine shut her mouth and smiled at them, promising that she would wear the uncomfortable shoes. Refocusing her attention to what was happening in front of her, the girl couldn't be happier that she didn't have to deal with a suitcase (having had someone send it to her room before she had arrived) while she wandered the school until she found out what she was actually supposed to be doing. Normally, everyone would be rushing off to some kind of meeting place but since the blonde had arrived earlier this year than she ever had before, nobody was in a rush to get anywhere if she could find people at all. There were so many reasons why she was bothered.

Forcing her pained feet to move just a bit further, Sereine had already begun to notice some people that she had recognized and tried to see what was different about them. Did they cut their hair? Was there a huge breakup? Was it your decision or were you devastated? Just hearing herself think made the girl remember why her parents had sent her there in the first place and she couldn't help but smile. 'Try as they may, you can't teach an old dog...to...not drink his water or something...' The french girl was never one for old sayings.

After walking for a while, Sereine found herself in front of the main office where a lady was handing out maps of the area. 'Must be for the young'uns. She smiled politely at the lady and shook her head to the map that was nearly placed in her small hand, already completely familiar with the surrounding area. Wandering from place to place watching people for hours a day really makes you look at the things around you. When she entered the building and asked for her room number and key, however, she gladly accepted the tiny metal object, already planning on making a necklace out of it so that she didn't lose it. Key in her pocket, Sereine exited the main building and instead headed for her favorite sight-seeing spot. The courtyard with the beautiful tiered fountain. She nearly ran to her place with a huge smile on her face and planted herself down in her favorite bench. "You never change do you, bench?" The girl patted the wooden companion affectionately while her ruby eyes drifted to the people who passed by. 'This is it.

How do I feel? :: [x]
Where am I? :: Courtyard
Who am I with? :: Mr. Bench
Who am I talking to? :: Myself

Quote:

Handsome Sex Symbol

ℋosϮ Ӄ℩ɳℊ

Ѻʋʝⅰ Ⅾℯ Lℯℴɳ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Ouji arrived at the Academy, he could clearly see how big it was and knew that he wouldn't be able to explore the whole place all in one day, his luggage will be arriving shortly in his room. Taking a few steps towards the main gate, girls from all different directions began swarming him. The girls asked him questions left to right. Ouji answered every single question that was thrown at him like a gentlemen until things got a bit hectic between the group of girls. "Things sure got out of hand fast" he thought to himself. He had to break up the group of girls, but he couldn't waste any time getting to the main office, so he quickly ran out of their sites before they could finish yapping at each other. Before he arrived at the office he saw a french girl talking to a bench, but he paid no mind to it, because he had met all types of girls before arriving to the academy. As he arrived to the main office, he quickly fixed his tie and hair before anyone could see him. Opening the door he took a glance around the room and took a deep breath, "Hello I am Ouji, and I am here to get the key to my dorm room", there was an immediate response, "Oh hello, you must be Ouji from the De Leon family, I heard a lot about you." Ouji was a little startled when he heard "De Leon", he was reminded of his deceased mother for a split second. The women handed him the key to his dorm room. Ouji grabbed the key and shot the women a smile and walked out the door. Feeling uncertain Ouji walked around the academy until he got the smell of pool water. He walked towards the direction that was giving off the smell. There he was in front of a big clean pool, he took off his shoes and socks, rolled up his pants and sat down putting his legs in the pool water. "A pool, how relaxing" lifting his head up into the sky and closing his eyes.

⋎Association⋎
⋏Alone⋏
⋎Feelings⋎
⋏Relax⋏

⋎Location⋎
⋏Pool⋏
⋎OOC⋎
⋏...⋏

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab tab tab tab м ι s α к ι tab
tab tab נ α к υ z υ я є tab

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki hummed a march, she enjoyed the sound of the march. She looked at her key in her hand, it had read the number 1 for the co-ed dorms. She walked down the hall, her dorm was on the first floor. She walked down the hall, finding the first dorm to her right. That wasn't too hard~. She put the key into the hole and twisted it, also twisting the door knob. She slowly opened the door, taking a small little peek inside, trying to find out if she had got a roommate yet. But yet. No so far. She pouted and sighed, slightly disappointed as she entered the room. The scent of the room filled her nose, the room smelt clean, like it was just picked up, mopped, and whatever. She walked over to a room and opened the door. She quickly tossed her things onto her bed, before starting to get unpacking her things in her luggage. The quicker she got done, the faster she would meet people and become friends with them~.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Hmm~? tab || tab W I T H // ... tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Dorm building.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Γµciµs Vα|┌σy

Company:
a gamer girl
Mood: shocked/slightly happy
Current Action: trying to think of a way to politely ask her to move without distracting her.

A yellow taxi pulled up to the school gates, and Lucius got out. He paid the driver and got out his luggage. After watching the taxi drive away, he turn to see a faculty member taking his luggage away. He stepped towards the faculty member and asked "Ah! Um . . . . . Excuse me, but where are you taking my stuff?". The man replied, saying that he was taking it to Lucius's dorm room. "Oh . . . . Okay, thank you." He said to the faculty member as he walked away. Wait, I don't even know what dorm I'm in. He thought to himself as he was walking . So Lucius decided to go to the main office in order to find out which dorm he was in. He was shocked once he saw the school. He knew it was for the rich, but still. It was far more extravagant then he expected, so it was going to take a little while to get used to this. Now that he thought about it, he was remembered that he would be away from his mother for quite a while, which brought a light smile to his face.When Lucius got o the main office, he saw a girl playing a psp in the doorways. " . . . . . . . umm . . . . . . . " He was trying to think of a way to politely ask her to move without distracting her.

Kawaii DeviI

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab It seemed like it took her forever just to put away everything. She had some stuff hanging on her walls, everything was organized. She smiled at the work she had finished, now it was time for her to make some friends~! She walked out of her small little room, shut the door right behind her. She remembered that she didn't close the dorm room's door or took her keys out of the lock, she dashed on over to the door, they were still there. She sighed with great relief. She locked the door and took out the keys, leaving the dorm. She really wanted to see if the girl that was playing a game was still at the front entrance. She slowly walked all the way back to the front.

tab It had taken Misaki thirteen minutes flat just to get back at the front of the school, she was right, the girl was still there, but more people were standing behind her. She couldn't help but laugh a bit at the sight. She didn't know the girl, but she walked over to her and grabbed her arm lightly, pulling her arm gently to not hurt her or make her game fall out of her hand. "You do know that you are blocking the way?" She still felt like laughing. She looked at the game she was play, the only thing that she played was her flute, she tilted her head slightly as she watched. She looked up, seeing a boy was still standing there, she gave him a nice smile, letting go of the blonde girl's arm as she waved at him.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // I hope you don't mind if I join? ; w ; tab || tab T H O U G H T S // ... tab || tab W I T H // People~. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Entrance.

MetaRift

Kawaii DeviI

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

☠ Kathryn Myrium ☠

☪ Mood- Content
☪ With- A group of people
☪ Location- Main entrance

"It's not a cry that you hear at night, It's not someone who has seen the light.."

Kathryn took in a breath as she examined the school. It was beautiful but she knew better than to trust beauty over facts. Her new life here could be a disaster for all she knew, but she had to give it a chance. She placed her book in one hand and her suitcase in the other. She packed light, thinking if needed she could always buy something here.
Her suitcase rolled behind her as she made her way to the entrance. A line of people caught her eye and she was slightly relieved they were all living. 'Maybe one of them is my room mate.' She thought. Now that she though of it she didn't even know what room she was in. She shook those thoughts away for now and walked up to the crowd to see a girl focused on her game, obviously the reason for nobody entering the building.

"...It's a cold, and it's a broken hallelujah."
User Image

xxxxxx⊱⊱⊱x κøυ x⊰⊰⊰xxxxxx

So this was it, Kou's first day in a brand new school. He muffled a sigh from his pressed lips as he started unloading his things from the taxi that had carried him to his destination. Luckily he was a light packer, he threw one duffel bag thrown over his shoulder, one in his hand and his violin case tucked under his arm. He was quite tempted to leave that one bit at home, but his mother ensured that he wouldn't "forget" it.
                                                    Off he went to get himself situated in his new home. He acquired his dorm key from the front office, and laid his stuff down in his room and made claims to one of the beds. He forgot completely that he would have to be sharing living quarters, but he didn't dwell and wonder who it would be. Sooner or later he would meet them, and all he did was hope that they were too much of a slob.
                                                    Though the last thing that Kou wanted to do was to be cooped up in a room the first day he has been at the place. So it was time to do a bit of adventuring.
                                                    Kou retraced his steps a bit and found himself back at the school entrance, he just took a moment to stand, and glance around at his surroundings, it seemed as though people were either paring up and meeting others or walking past with their things to get themselves situated for the school year. He let his mind wonder at who would be the first few people he would meet, and who he would befriend. He wasn't the most social of butterflies, but he was still quite excited to meet new people.
                                                    Kou plopped on the ground and leaned his back against the grass, for now he decided to enjoy the weather. Cloudy and breezy was the most comfortable combination to him. He just let the wind roll over him, and the grass tickle his arms as he enjoyed the day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ██ █ ██
                                                    With: Whomever happened to be around the entrance
                                                    Thinking: Small, happy thoughts
                                                    Mood: Content and comfortable

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki had noticed more and more people came along. She even watched a new guy walk through the gates. She thought for a moment, she was debating if she should go talk to him or stay with the people she was around. She inhaled sharply through her nose. She waved bye to everyone that was around her. She walked away and went over to the new person. She looked down at him and tilted her head with a simple wave. "Hi.." She grinned down at the brown haired male, she slowly kneels down next to him. "Do you mind if I sit here..?" She sounded a little bit scared, she knew she wanted to meet new people, but it seemed like it had gotten hard to make friends now.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Meh.. tab || tab W I T H // Someone.. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Outside.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Γµciµs Vα|┌σy

Company:
a small group of people
Mood: slightly nervous
Current Action: trying to think of a way to slip away without being noticed.

Lucius was still trying to figure out what to say when he heard a girls voice, which made him jump. He spun around and saw another girl who waved at him. "H . . H. . . hello." He said, his smile fading a bit. Just after saying that, he noticed another girl came up to the growing group. Then he noticed a guy join the group. He realized that the group was getting a little too large for him. Every time a person joined the group, his happy smile faded more and more and was replaced by a more nervous smile. He knew that ,since this was the main office and it was the first day, a lot more people were going to gather there. So he HAD get away from there.

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ⓤⓡⓐⓗⓘⓜⓔ

Ƚove Зnchanter

tab tab tab tab tab
Ouji Senpai

User Image

The pinkette skateboarded along the academy floor as she was going around she caught a glimpse of silver hair near the pool which made her slow down to a stop. She wasn't too sure if it was a girl or guy but meeting people wouldn't hurt her. She picked up her penny board, held it in her left hand then took a breath. Just because she was a love enchanter didn't mean she was good with talking to people. Ai walked slowly to the pool and took a quick peek, still she saw the back of the unknown gender and took her shoes and stockings off as she held them in her other hand and walked forward. "Hiya...I don't think I've ever met you before..?" said the junior as her hair fell past her face looking at the person before she realized that this person was a male. Ai bit her lip unsure how to react but she was still trying to figure out what to say. This guy seems like he's trying to hide or something...maybe he needs help with finding someone, I can help with that...

Happy…♏ℴℴȡ
Silver haired male…Cℴɱραȵყ
Pool…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ⓔⓘⓝⓐ ⓘⓣⓞⓢⓗⓘ

Ϻakeup Λrtist

tab tab tab tab tab
MetaRift

User Image

"I'm already lost..." sighed Rei as she pulled out one of her headsets from her ear and ended up walking back to the Main Office to ask for some type of help. The makeup artist let out a small sigh as she looked at the doors of the office and noticed that it was starting to become a bit packed, unsure of what to do, Rei noticed a male that didn't seem like he wanted to be there. Without much thought Reina smirked and went inside as she grabbed the grey haired male from his hand and dragged him outside so that his nervous look can go back to normal. Rei knew what she was doing, especially with someone like him and had her hands on her hips as she looked at him unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry...but your face looked a bit..well how to put it..scared I guess..." she said and bit her lip, she had jumped straight to the conclusion and already messed up on her very first day. What did I just do... thought Reina as she played with her headsets in hand

♏ℴℴȡ
Cℴɱραȵყ
ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Handsome Sex Symbol

ℋosϮ Ӄ℩ɳℊ

Ѻʋʝⅰ Ⅾℯ Lℯℴɳ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Ouji opened his eyes in surprise. "M..mother?" as a small drop of tear came rolling down his cheeks. No it wasn't his beloved mother, she was dead and he knew that. He quickly wiped away the tear from his face. "Why hello there miss", he shot her a enchanting smile. The young pink haired lady looked a lot like his deceased mother, but he didn't to know if he should treat her like the many girls that had swoon over him, or treat her like someone special in his heart. He retreated his smile and looked up in the sky. Ouji taps on a spot next to his left side, as a signal for her to sit down next to him. He wanted to get to know this girl who appeared in front of him looking like his mother.

⋎Association⋎
⋏With pink haired⋏
⋎Feelings⋎
⋏Uncertain⋏

⋎Location⋎
⋏Pool⋏
⋎OOC⋎
⋏...⋏

Sweet Kawaii Delight
User Image

xxxxxx⊱⊱⊱x κøυ x⊰⊰⊰xxxxxx

Kou was enjoying himself so much on his little grass bed that he didn't even notice the time going by nor the heaviness of his eyes. Apparently the whole move wore him out and he found himself drifting off into a pleasant sleep. There was no certain dream that was engrossing his mind, just certain thoughts just kept on flowing through. Mainly he was dreading having to be apart of that band club, and he was trying to devise ways of getting out without his parents finding out.
                                                    His sleep was short lived though, because a gentle voice stirred him awake. Kou blinked for a moment, before a gentle smile tugged at the corners of his mouth and he sat up. "Well, I guess there is enough space here for the two of us." He kid, as he gestured around to all the grass that was around him. "Would you like me to pull up a chair for you?"

Location: Entrance type place.
                                                    With: The girl who has seemed to accompany him.
                                                    Thinking: Curious, curious.
                                                    Mood: Also curious.

A B B E I-I

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces