_B A S I C S
          ═══════════════
            Created by: Kawaii DeviI
            Inspiration: Other roleplays combined.
            Genre: Drama and romance.
            Literacy: Semi-Literate to literate.

_A N N O U N C E M E N T S
          ═══════════════
            4/24 Hakasen Academy is under construction.
            4/26 Hakasen Academy is open.
            5/4 A B B E I-I has been excused from the RP for about a week.
            5/6 PumpkinPhysics has chosen to leave us.
            5/6 Boy Lolita, Host Club slot has reopened.
            5/6 Trickster, Host Club slot has reopened.
            5/6 Currently not accepting 11th graders.
            5/9 MetaRift has chosen to leave us.
            5/9 The Quiet One, Host Club slot has reopened.
            5/30 Curse Expert, Black Magic Club slot has reopened.
            5/30 Victoria Mirabella Gates has left the roleplay.
            5/30 A B B E I-I has left the roleplay.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_S E T T I N G
          ═══════════════
            Hakasen Academy. A wealthy school for wealthy parents to put their wealthy kids in. There's the occasional scholarship students, but the school only allows one per grade. Hakasen is a live-on campus with dorm rooms filled with riches for grades nine through twelve. We are located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Just a short drive and you'll at the ocean's beaches. Most of the students were just lingering around with nothing to do, so clubs began to form.

_C L U B S
          ═══════════════
            The campus has several clubs formed by the students of the school. A group of boys created a Host Club. Girls come in and practically swoon as they sit down for tea time with the gentleman. Some of the girls noticed this club and figured they would do the same, creating the Hostess Club. Both clubs will often come together and create fun events for the student body. After clubs started getting popular, Black Magic Club formed. A co-ed club that have interests in the dark arts. You know, fortune telling stuff. Next you have the creative and dramatic Theater Club. Performing on stage and performing daring acts. As always there's a Sports Club, they play all sports based on what season it is. Sports Club and Theater Club don't get along to well and are always competing. Lastly you got the loud, musical Band Club. Band Club often plays concerts and performs for the other clubs' events. Oh, I almost forgot to mention another big part of the student body! There are customers for the Host, Hostess, and Black Magic Clubs. It can help fund some of the events. There are even fan clubs for the people that love the Theater, Sports, and Band clubs. For the most part the clubs don't get into too much trouble... Least not enough to get the principle's attention. Just the occasional detention from a teacher to a single student.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_O B E Y
          ═══════════════
            Follow TOS of Gaia Online, as well as Rules and Guidelines for interacting with others.

Send all reserves to Kawaii DeviI with the title I Be Enrolling.

Only once your reserve has been accepted can you submit a profile. Send profiles to Kawaii DeviI titled Pick Me!. You can only post once your profile has been accepted.

If you're stuck by an inactive character, please try to dodge the obstacle so you may continue, it'll keep the roleplay lively and thriving.

Please try to post as often as you can. The minimum is once every three days. Unless you have an excused absence your character(s) will be removed if you fail to meet these requirements.

To be excused, just inform me through a PM with a quick explanation and how long you may be before you return.

If a character has been excused, kicked out, or the player decided to quit it will be posted in the announcements above.

This is a semi-literate to literate role play so I will not tolerate one liners. I would like at least one paragraph per post. I don't appreciate text talk either. No idk, lol, etc. No smiley faces either. Please use spell check from time to time as well. I'm not asking for perfect grammar, just... Be reasonable is all I ask.

You are limited to having four characters max. No exceptions.

No neon colors in your posts. They're hard to read. In every post I request there be a picture, name, location, who you're with, and a quoting section. Quote those who are mentioned in your post for faster replies.

I'm not a mean person so if you're confused about anything please don't hesitate to contact me and ask. I also take ideas from you guys. You're apart of this story too so you should get to decide what happens too. From time to time there will be polls in the OOC thread and you can vote on what happens next as far as events go.

If you post OOC posts in this forum, I will look for you. I will find you. And I will kill you.... Just kidding, but I will definitely not be happy and demand you remove it. OOC posts in the story thread just looks sloppy.

I'mma cut a hoe if I come across hentai in my thread. Time Skip that business. If you want to go into detail what happens in the sheets do it on your own time away from the public eye.

You do not choose who your roommate is. I do. You just need to say in your profile if you wish for a boy/girl dorm or co-ed. ALSO, co-ed dorms are limited. I will NOT under any circumstances make more.

Okay... It pains me that this needs to be said... But no mary-sues, godmodding, or any of that...

No fighting in the OOC thread... I would like it if everyone got along here...

I reserve the right to add, take away, or any rules however I see fit. New rules or changes will be red for three days. My word is law. Do not argue with me. If you don't like how I run things go make your own roleplay. *Puts on dark sunglasses and moon walks backwards into a ally while snapping.*

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_C A L E N D A R
          ═══════════════
            Month: September

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |

| Sunday | Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday | Friday | Saturday |

| Morning | Afternoon | Evening | Midnight |

_W E A T H E R
          ═══════════════
            | Sunny | Clear | Partly Cloudy | Cloudy | Foggy | Misty | Light Rain | Heavy Rain | Thunder | Lightning | Thunder | Hail | Light Winds | Heavy Winds |

| Scorching Hot | Hot | Warm | Cool | Freezing |

_E V E N T S
          ═══════════════
            September 5: First day of the school year..

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_H O S T__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Host King • Cool Type • Trickster • Boy Lolita • Quiet One • Bad Boy • Funny Guy
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

_H O S T E S S__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Hostess Queen • Bookworm • Trickster • Lolita • Party Girl • The Flirt • Mischievous One
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

_B L A C K__M A G I C__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Boys
            The Leader • The Physic • Palm Reader • Luck Charmer
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

Girls
            Tarot Reader • The Medium • Curse Expert • Love Enchanter

_T H E A T E R__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Boys
            Director • Stage Crew • Actor 1 • Actor 2

Girls
            Makeup Artist • Costume Designer • Actress 1 • Actress 2
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_S P O R T S__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Boys
            Co-Captain • Inspirational Player • Cool Player • Optimistic Player

Girls
            Co-Captain • Clumsy Player • Stubborn Player • Inspirational Player

_B A N D__C L U B
          ═══════════════
            Boys
            Director/Manager • Instrument Player • Double Bass Player • Instrument Player

Girls
            Flute Player • Piano Player • Instrument Player • Instrument Player

_C U S T O M E R S
          ═══════════════
            Only Hopper • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ? • Customer of ?
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

_F A N__C L U B S
          ═══════════════
            Fan of Band Club • Fan of Theater Club • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ? • Fan of ?
            User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

_S C H O L A R S H I P__S T U D E N T S
          ═══════════════
            Ninth Grade • Tenth Grade • Eleventh Grade • Twelfth Grade

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_F E M A L E S
          ═══════════════
            1. Mikori Riyuki and Kathryn Myrium
            2. Alexandria Lovetta and Margo Petrovna
            3. Allison Hale and Reina Hitoshi
            4. Sereine Amare and Ai Kurahime
            5. Adriana McLean and Soojin Jang

_M A L E S
          ═══════════════
            1. Ouji De Leon and ?
            2. Kojiro Nakimura and ?
            3. Seamus Roland and ?
            4. Yukito Tsukishiro and James Lewis

_C O - E D
          ═══════════════
            1. Misaki Jakuzure and Izumi Sakai
            2. Ash Emrick and Aiden Knight
            3. Trey Edward Luvaille and Vivian Dimir
            4. Yakato Pollard and Mia Vesper
            5. Narsin Lenares and ?

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_R E S E R V E
          ═══════════════
            [imgleft]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/100x100_zpsd24752c9.jpg[/imgleft]
            [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]Name:
            Role:
            Grade:[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

_P R O F I L E
          ═══════════════
            [imgleft]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/375xx500_zpsbcc4a657.jpg[/imgleft]
            [align=center][b][size=17][color=COLOR1]FIRST NAME HERE[color=white]__[/color]LAST NAME HERE[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR2][size=18]B[/size][size=13] A S I C[/size][/color]
            [color=COLOR3]════════════[/color]
            [list][color=COLOR4][size=11][b]Nickname[/b]: Nickname here. Optional. Nothing to vulgar.
            [b]Age[/b]: Age here.
            [b]Grade[/b]: Nineth-Twelfth
            [b]Club[/b]: Which club are you joining? If you're a fan or customer erase this.
            [b]Fan of[/b]: Who are you a fan of? If you're a customer or club member erase this.
            [b]Customer of[/b]: Who are you a customer of? If you're a fan or club member erase this.
            [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR2][size=18]A[/size][size=13] P P E A R A N C E[/size][/color]
            [list][color=COLOR4][size=11][b]Height[/b]: Height here, be reasonable.
            [b]Weight[/b]: Weight here. Be reasonable.
            [b]Eye Color[/b]: Eye color. If abnormal, it has to be contacts.
            [b]Hair Color[/b]: Hair color here, you can say if it's dyed or not.
            [b]Tattoos[/b]: Descriptions or pictures. If picture you must use a url. MUST. If any.
            [b]Piercings[/b]: Descriptions, or even pictures. If picture you must use a url. If any.
            [b]Scars[/b]: Same as piercings and tattoos.
            [/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR2][size=18]P[/size][size=13] E R S O N A L[/size][/color]
            [list][color=COLOR4][size=11][b]Sexuality[/b]: Put it here.
            [b]Traits[/b]:
            [list]● Trait Here
            ● Trait Here
            ● Trait Here[/list]
            [b]Likes[/b]:
            [list]✓ Like Here
            ✓ Like Here
            ✓ Like Here
            [/list]
            [b]Dislikes[/b]:
            [list]✕ Dislike Here
            ✕ Dislike Here
            ✕ Dislike Here[/list]
            [b]Background Story[/b]: Minimum of one paragraph.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]_[/color][color=COLOR2][size=18]M[/size][size=13] I S C[/size][/color]
            [list][color=COLOR4][size=11][b]Extra[/b]: Add any information you feel necessary and if you don't have anything just simply put 'N/A'.
            [b]Username[/b]: Your username here.[/size][/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_I N S I D E
          ═══════════════
            Main Office: Receive your dorm key here. School fliers are kept neatly in files open to everyone. Two ladies work the desk. Brunette is nice.. Blonde... Not so much.

Cafeteria: Being a school full of riches, the cafeteria is full of all sorts of luxurious foods. Students can purchase foods and eat here. It's a large circular room.

Library: Rent books, study, read... You know the drill... Just stay quiet or the librarian will hunt you and beat you with books.

Classrooms: Each student is given a laptop for note taking, and there are large screens hanging from ceilings.

Lab room: Meant for science classes.

Gymnasium: The Sports Club spends a good majority of their time in here. Many events are held here. The Gym and Cafeteria are both decorated for dances.

Theater: Theater Club performs here and holds their meetings here. The Band Club performs here when they have concerts.

Band Room: Band Club holds their meetings and practices here. They don't really like it when any other classmates enter, mainly in fear of their instruments getting messed with.

Black Magic Room: Black Magic Club works here.

Host Club Room: Host Club works here.

Hostess Club Room (Part 1, Part 2): Hostess Club works here. The Hostess and Host Club rooms can combine through a door for when both clubs are working on events together.

Nurse's Office: If someone is sick or injured they can be taken here. The nurse, Ms. Patroli is blonde, big boobs... Hot. Many of the teenage boys will fake being sick or injured just to see her.

_O U T S I D E
          ═══════════════
            Track Field: Again, Sports Club mostly dominates this area. There's a track field, football field, soccer field, and just about any other type of court you could think of for a sport. Besides Basket Ball. That takes place in the gym.

Pool: Only open in the summer. (It's an outside pool, ignore the picture of it being inside.)

Court Yard 1: Located right outside of the cafeteria.

Court Yard 2: Directly in the middle of the school there is a large square opening.

_D O R M__B U I L D I N G
          ═══════════════
            Dorm Lounge (Part 1, Part 2): If students don't wish to be cooped up in their rooms the school gave them a lounge. There's a mini kitchen, a large TV (for movie nights if students organize one), and a few other materials to keep the students occupied.

Outside Dorm Lounge: Just like the other lounge except it's outside, so there's a grill for cook outs, students could set up a volley ball net, and some picnic tables.

Dorm Rooms (Dorm Map): Homes given to students, basically appear as small apartments. Students are to be in their dorms by curfew. Curfew is 10PM on school nights, 12AM on weekends.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_S C H O O L__U N I F O R M S
          ═══════════════
            These will be the student's uniforms which will be worn every school day. The uniform is not to be worn outside of the school grounds. If you go out to town and do something reckless the school's good name is ruined. Uniforms are to be kept clean. All students are also given a pair of track suits. These come with a warm, dark navy jacket, white t-shirt, and red shorts. For in the winter students may wear the provided track sweatpants which are a dark navy white a white stripe down the side.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

_B A N N E R 1
          ═══════════════
            User Image
            [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/university-school-roleplay/sen-c-dem-uc-accepting/t.91763889/][align=center][img]http://i962.photobucket.com/albums/ae108/hannah12321/Roleplay Characters/hakasenbanner_zps369f7df8.jpg[/img][/url]

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab tab tab tab м ι s α к ι tab
tab tab נ α к υ z υ я є tab

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab A small tune was being hummed, a luggage was being pulled with one hand, the other held a flute case, and on the back was a small backpack. the tune stopped as Misaki stopped at the front of a building, Hakasen Academy. A small smirk fell upon her lips by the sight of the school. Just by the looks of it, she already knew that she was going to like it. She walked forward, continuing the song that she was humming.

tab Misaki walked into the large school, a small breeze from the inside hitting her face softly. It stopped her in her tracks. She didn't want to go to the office just yet. She wanted to get to know the place better by walking around. She shrugged it off and headed the opposite direction the main office was at. She did pass dorms, classrooms, and other things. She had stopped humming when she got inside. The school was just the right size, but most of all, she couldn't wait to see her dorm and roommate if she ever gets one. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth, she took her time, she knew she had plenty of time to settle in.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // Boop. ou o tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Heh~. tab || tab W I T H // No one. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Hakasen.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
*********************User Image

************ɅllɪsoΠ____HΔlΞ*****
"I ɑm ɑ gɑmeг noт becɑuse I don'т hɑve ɑ lɪfe, bυт becɑυse I choose тo hɑve mɑnʏ."*************************

**********************************************************************Theɑтeг Clυb, Acтгess
Sɪngle // CгυshDoes Lɪnκ coυnт?**********************************************************************************************
The SceneBlocking entrance to main office.****************PɑгтʏAlone
tab tab Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap! Allison's sea blue eyes were glued to the PSP in her hands as her thumb bashed the "O" button. The pretty little blonde didn't have to worry about luggage, her father had it sent to her dorm in advance. She just had to get the key. The fierce gamer was kicking monster a** as she walked along the sidewalk, not giving a single thought of the real world. It helped being one of the first people at the school so there wasn't much of a crowd to worry over. "Die! Die! DIE!" she shouted at the pixelated screen. Allison's tongue was sticking out and pressed to her upper lip. This just happened when she was "in the zone". The pesky wind pushed her hair around making it slightly difficult to focus on the glowing screen. The speakers roared as the boss fight was coming to an end. The taps repeated faster as so did her walking speed. Suppose it was her whole body just keeping a rhythm. Focusing on her screen she didn't even see the glass do---SMACK!...ors... Too late. Allison plastered face against the glass window and she stumbled backwards. Her hands flew up to her nose, which luckily wasn't bleeding but it still hurt. Groaning, "Who put that there?!.." An awful noise pierced her ears. The deadly beep. The beep of... Low health! Her PSP flew back up to her face and she had barely a full heart left. "No! No no no nonononoonooon ono no no nono nono!!!!" She thought as her brain went into panic mode and glitched the n's and o's. She began rapidly tapping the buttons to save her virtual life. Not even caring she was blocking the door to the nearest entrance to the main office.. Which was supposed to be her original destination... But hey! She can multi-task!... Actually no. No she can't..
Ѵocɑls**********************************Гɪngтone
Oυт Of CoκeYay! First post is out there.********

*********"Ѵɪdeo gɑmes гuɪned mʏ lɪfe! Good тhɪng I hɑve тwo moгe lefт."
User Image***User Image***User Image

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab tab tab tab м ι s α к ι tab
tab tab נ α к υ z υ я є tab

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki had finally got done walking, around the whole school, yes. AROUND THE WHOLE SCHOOL. She had gotten pretty bored and started heading towards the way the main office was, she still needed to receive her dorm key. On her way back, she heard yells coming near the entrance. She was thinking that there might have been some kind of fight. Why would there already be a fight on the first day to the school, though? She looked at the entrance, only finding a blonde girl playing a game. She blinked a couple of times. She grinned, before rubbing the back of her head and walked away to her destination.

tab A few minutes after, she was already at the office. She looked around, soon her arm started to feel a bit tired from carrying all of her stuff. She figured she should put her stuff down as she got her dorm key. She took a few steps towards the desk that had a lady sitting behind a desk, typing on a keyboard of a computer. She lightly placed her own bags on the floor and rested her arms against the hard counter. "I'm Misaki Jakuzure, I came to get my dorm key." The lady nodded with a nice little smile. "Ah! Of course, hold on a second while I go get your key.", the woman said as she got up and went over to a drawer that had keys inside of it. She turned back around and walked over to the small girl. "There you go~! Have a good day!" Misaki had smiled at the woman, heading over to her luggage and Flute case. She lifted them off the ground and walked on out of the office, heading towards the dorm building.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Heh~. tab || tab W I T H // Forever a loner. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Hakasen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff