• Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓤⓡⓐⓗⓘⓜⓔ

Ƚove Зnchanter

tab tab tab tab tab
Ouji Senpai

User Image

Ai-Ai looked at Ouji and felt a blow in her ear where it made her jump out from where she sat and dropping her penny board and tarot cards. She looked at him a bit upset and bent down to pick up her cards slowly making sure she had every single one...but she was missing "The Lovers" card, where she caught a glimpse of it near the edge of the pool. "Ouji...earlier I heard you say mother...is everything ok..?" asked Ai as she took off her backpack and walked to the edge of the pool. Ai wasn't one for swimming, and didn't really know how to swim either but she wasn't afraid of drowning because it had never happened. The pinkette crouched down as she grabbed her tarot card and got up as she started to walk back to Ouji with a smile as she swirled "The Lover's" card in her hand. Thank goodness I was able to pick them all up.. thought Ai as she put the card into her backpack and took a seat again, making sure to sit right so that her skirt wouldn't have any creases.

Interested…♏ℴℴȡ
Ouji…Cℴɱραȵყ
Pool…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Hallowed Doll

15,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image
User Image
                                                                        ι ɢoт voodoo, ι ɢoт hoodoo
                                                                        ι ɢ o т тнιɴɢѕ ι αιɴ'т eveɴ tried!
                                                                        αɴd ι ɢoт oɴ тнe . . .

Lycia swayed on the balls of her feet as she looked at the boy while he apologized to her thankfully in English. When he mentioned he had not had a conversation with anyone in so long, she could not help but have her head tip again before blurting out with little thought. “How does someone not have a conversation in a long time?” Lycia instantly knew she had said that out loud causing her to quickly cover her mouth with a free hand before she shook her head and offered an apologetic smile once her hand fell away. “I am so sorry I should not have asked that! How rude of me...” When the boy stuttered out his name Lycia nodded before speaking again. “I am Lycia...though I already said that so oops.”

Shifting the metal box she was carrying back to under her right arm, she nodded her head back towards the main building with a friendly smile. “Shall we go get our dorm keys?” That said Lycia began walking once more towards the building, as she walked she hummed softly to herself with a look that said she was in her own little world. Once they reached the main building and got inside to the office, Lycia sat her box down on the desk ledge and smiled at the secretary. “Hi I am Lycia Von Day and I am here for my dorm key.” The secretary nodded politely before producing the dorm key in question and handing it to Lycia. Key in hand she cracked the lid on her box and slid the key inside it before whispering softly. “Hold onto that dearies we need it.”

Who do you voodoo: Kojiro
                                                                        Ritual Space: Main office
                                                                        Theme: N/A

lαyoυт вy jeɴɴαlαια

Sol Heligraph-san

Skilled Soldier

User Image

ҞѺɪσ
tab tab tab tab αҡɪцa

Kojiro chose to remain silent. It wasn't that he did not want to answer Lycia's question but rather he didn't want his past to keep haunting him. Better to start anew then to regret the past. Nodding to Lycia, Kojiro trailed behind her as she happily made her way to the main office. He mindlessly looked at the ground as he followed Lycia, there wasn't really much to say. Just thinking back on how he acted before made him embarrassed. When they finally reached the main office, Lycia had approached the closest secretary to ask for her key. Rather then wait Kojiro spoke to the next secretary "H..Hello my name is Kojiro Nakimura, I..I'm here for my dorm key". Without even regarding Kojiro the secretary began to rummage through the keys. As she looked for the key Kojiro turned back to look at what Lycia was doing. She had already obtained her key and was putting it in the metal box that Kojiro noticed earlier, he saw her softly whisper something to the box. Before he could think on it, the secretary roughly grabbed his attention. "I tried looking for your key, it appears you don't have one. Your name also doesn't appear on the registry" she said with a bored drawl "Are you sure you're a student". It was true he very recently transferred in and on short notice as well but that should have been taken care of. Rather than argue with the secretary, Kojiro walked out of the main office. 'What do I do now? Should I go home? Why does nothing ever work out'

═══════════════════════════════════
♦Location♦ Main Office ♦With♦ Lycia ♦Thinking♦ ... ♦OOC:♦
═══════════════════════════════════

Victoria Mirabella Gates

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

tab tab tab tab м ι s α к ι tab
tab tab נ α к υ z υ я є tab

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki couldn't help but smile and giggle as he was just joking around and she knew it, she slowly sat down next to the boy. She turned her head to the side so she could look at the boy, she didn't want him to think that she was a rude person. "My name is Misaki." She reached out a hand towards him, her smile soon turned into a small grin. She "If you don't mind me asking.. What club are you in..?" She gave her head a small tilt as she had asked him.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // Ahaaa. Writers block. ;w; tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Hmm~. tab || tab W I T H // Someone. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Outside.
Caroline a Ghost
User Image

xxxxxx⊱⊱⊱x κøυ x⊰⊰⊰xxxxxx

As the girl was taking her seat he couldn't help but to get the feeling that there were other sets of eyes on the two. Sure there were plenty of people here and there walking around or standing around and taking. He glanced over his shoulder for a brief moment and caught glimpse of a girl sitting by her lonesome on a wooden bench near by and looking their way, he gave the girl a kind smile before turning to bring his attention back to the girl. "Misaki." He repeated with a small nod, as the smile continued to play on his lips and he reached out to take her hand in his, and shaking it lightly. He made a few mental notes of her appearance, so that he would remember her better. There is nothing that he is worse at than matching a name with a face. "I'm Kou, nice to meet you." He spoke as he dropped is hand back to the grass beneath him.
                                                    Kou's smile faded into almost a small frown once Misaki had mentioned clubs, her presence had given him a bit of distraction from dwelling on attending that club. "Eh, band. And what about yourself?" He said with a small shrug, but tried to keep a friendly composure to himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx█ ██ █ ██
                                                    With: Misaki and others.
                                                    Mood: Pleasant

A B B E I-I

L o s t G r i z z l y

Handsome Sex Symbol

ℋosϮ Ӄ℩ɳℊ

Ѻʋʝⅰ Ⅾℯ Lℯℴɳ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Ouji looks at Ai, uncertain to talk about his deceased mother. "Don't mind that, please." Ouji grabs his socks and shoes to put them on. "I think its time for us to get to the dorms" as he gets up, he moves aside his long hair that was covering his face. Ouji bends over and looks deeply into Ai's beautiful eyes, he then licks his lips and smiles. Ouji put his hand out to help her up, the young host was offering to take Ai back to her dorm. Ouji thought for a second as he waits for her response, why does she have pink hair? Then realized he had white hair, he guessed it was pretty normal for people to go around dying their hair unusual colors.

⋎Association⋎
⋏Ai⋏
⋎Feelings⋎
⋏Wondering⋏

⋎Location⋎
⋏Pool⋏
⋎OOC⋎
⋏...⋏

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki set her hand down once they both had shook hands. She had nodded once she had found out his name. "It's nice to meet you, also." She looked up at the sky, a small breeze of the wind had blown some of her hair onto her face. She pouted a bit and blew it away with her mouth, before looking at Kou once again once he had stated which club he was in. Heh. The same club as herself. She smiled softly. "Awesome. I'm in the same club." She looked away, scanning everywhere from the spot she was sitting in, she didn't recognize that there was a girl sitting on a bench. She waved over at her, giving her a smile as well. But something didn't feel right. Once she brought up clubs, Kou's expression changed. She tried to relax herself from jumping to conclusions that she had made him angry or something.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // ... tab || tab W I T H // Kou. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Outside.
Caroline a Ghost

L o s t G r i z z l y
User Image

Kou raised an eyebrow slightly when Misaki had mentioned that they would be in the same club. "Small world, eh?" He said lightly as he laid his back onto the grass once again and brought his glance to the sky. He was pretty sure that she was probably apart of the club because she enjoyed it, but maybe having a familiar face around when there were meet-ups would bring some comfort to having to attend. "And what do you play?" He looked over at her as he spoke, and squinted his eyes, "Hmm.. you strike me as playing the triangle, am I right?" He spoke with a small smirk, repressing a chuckle. As lame as what he considered to be jokes, he was always quite entertained with himself.

Mood: Comfy

A B B E I-I

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki quickly turned her head and looked down at Kou just by hearing the joke, she only laughed a tiny bit. To admit it, band jokes were pretty funny at some points. "Hahaha.", she laughed a little more, but this time it was only playfully. She looked over at the end of her feet. She was too small, maybe others will be much smaller than she would be. It struck her that she still needed to answer Kou's question about what instrument she played. "Flute." She wiggled her feet, it was like a metronome to her, she hummed, following along with the tempo she had going on. She stopped humming, but continued to move her feet. "How about you..?" She didn't look at him as she asked the same question that Kou had asked her.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // ... tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Ahahah~ Band jokes. =w =; tab || tab W I T H // Kou. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Outside.
Caroline a Ghost

7,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
User Image

☠ Kathryn Myrium ☠

☪ Mood- hopeful
☪ With- N/A
☪ Location- Around main entrance

"It's not a cry that you hear at night, It's not someone who has seen the light.."

Kathryn placed her final book on the bed and looked around. Everything had been neatly placed where it should. The room seemed tidy and she could only hope that it would stay clean, well, at least on her side. Though the room seemed a little more home like she still felt a bit uneasy staying in someplace new. "Maybe the magic club door is open. I could read there." She said as she gave her book a glance. She let out a sigh and shook her head. She knew her parents wanted her to come here and try to make friends, it would be rude to not at least try. Maybe if she read somewhere a bit sunnier for now, she would notice someone she could try and converse with. With the decision made she grabbed her book and headed out of her room. She wasn't too sure where everything was so far but it could be like back home with the secret passages, one way or another she would end up somewhere.
Then she thought of how the passages ended up and gave a shudder. 'No, it won't be like that.' She promised herself as she made her way back to the main entrance.

"...It's a cold, and it's a broken hallelujah."
User Image

Kou traced the outlines of the clouds as he looked up in the sky. "Ah, flute. I fiddled ((Get it..fiddle. HA. )) around and tried to play that once or twice. But I just felt like my hands and fingers were too big. It was a bit awkward feeling." He raised his hands and wiggled his fingers for a moment before dropping them back to his side. "Violin." He said plainly before sitting up and climbing back up to his feet. "Have you looked around the grounds yet? I haven't yet, and kinda want to check everything out. Wanna come?" He asked as he extended a hand towards Misaki to help her up. Usually he wasn't the easiest person to keep talking, but it was kinda different since the two both had a musical background of sorts, it almost made him quite comfortable with her. "Maybe we can even invite another to our party?" He asked, gesturing over to the girl on the bench.

Mood: Feelin' adventurous.

A B B E I-I

L o s t G r i z z l y

Shy Smoker

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
User Image

User Image

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab Misaki grabbed onto Kou's hand, then quickly jumped up onto her feet, then immediately let go of his hand once she was standing up. She dusted herself off. "I've already looked around.", she didn't look at him, she was still dusting herself since there was a lot of grass sticking onto her. Once she was finished, her head nodded for a reply for another person being added along to join the little adventure around the school. "Sure, having more people is better than two." She smiled and looked over at the girl on the bench.

♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯

tab O O C // WOW. I'M ACTUALLY LAUGHING RIGHT NOW. tab || tab T H O U G H T S // Heh. tab || tab W I T H // People. tab || tab L O C A T I O N // Outside.

Caroline a Ghost

L o s t G r i z z l y

Sugary Lunatic

User Image
                                    User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image

Bring иιɢнт! Bring тнє иιɢнт on!
                                        ►► Bring a little bit of םαиcє, bring a little bit of soиɢ, yeah!

Sєαмυs R♠ʟαиם

╔═══════════════════╗

ωιтн: Alone
                                      ωнєяє: School grounds, nowhere specific.
                                      ғєєʟιиɢ: Idle, near bored
                                      םoιиɢ: Wandering under the excuse of "reacquainting myself with the school grounds"

╚═══════════════════╝

So here he was, back for his fourth and final year. It almost felt like he'd been here too long, honestly. His older sister had long since graduated, and he remembered back in freshman year when he would pretend he didn't hang in her dorm constantly because she was a nice, familiar face. Well, such things were over now that he had become a senior - and director of the school's Theater Club. He had his place, achieved at the end last year when their previous director had transferred out, and he didn't have to do silly things like hide out in his sister's room.

Seamus waltzed - really the most proper word for his energetic gait - around campus, luggage already dropped off at his dorm, and his mind was firmly set on his enjoyment of his senior year and graduation. He had big plans for his life for when he left, but all he wanted to now was relax. He was somewhat-secretly a little fond of the black magic club, since he found their activities a little fun to watch and he could rarely resist a good marvel, so he might visit there soon, but if not there was plenty he could or could not do.

For now, he might meander towards the theater, or he might head off to get some food. All he really cared about was some some proper to occupy himself until classes started tomorrow or the next day or whenever it was they were supposed to start. His semi-friends - the guys who'd play blackjack with him on a Saturday night when none of them had dates and all of them had some money to burn - weren't on campus yet, which was a shame because blackjack did not sound like a bad idea, so that idea was immediately. He'll find something, he thought with a shrug, and he made a small turn towards the cafeteria as he figured picking up a snack was the best idea for the moment.

Bring иιɢнт! Bring тнє иιɢнт on! ◄◄
'Cause all that we are αғтєя is a little bit of ғυи, yeah!
User Image

"Well then it sounds like you will know where to go, then." He said simply as he led the two over to this girl on the bench. Kou's last school was so small in comparison to where he was enrolled now. He used to know all of the faces that he passed in the halls and be on pleasant speaking terms with most of his teachers. He wasn't very accustomed to change, but he was trying his best to get a feel of he school and maybe making a couple of these so called friends along the way. "Hey there," He said kindly as the two approached, "I'm Kou and this is Misaki. We were wondering if you wanted to adventure around the school grounds with us. If you weren't waiting for your date, that is." He said with a cheesy, sheepish grin. No easier way to break the ice than to be lame and corny, right? Well it was worth a shot either way.

Mood: Feelin' adventurous.
                                                    -OOC; I'm full of lame puns. Sorry not sorry. ;u;

A B B E I-I

L o s t G r i z z l y

Gracious Rogue

9,200 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

xxx██████ S E R E I N E :: A M A R E ███
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Why not join in the fun?
xxxxWhat a simple question!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOf course there's nothing more fun to me...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThan watching other people cry and laugh.

It wasn't very often that people acknowledged her presence so when the blonde saw the brown-haired boy turn around and wave and the pink-haired girl follow suit, she had to look behind her to make sure they were really looking at her. Seeing no one but still not positive they were interacting with her, Sereine sheepishly waved back while trying to keep her head held high. Even if they were waving to someone behind her, she was going to own it. When she put her hand down, it immediately went to her mouth, trying to contain her smile. 'I swear, if they come over here, mom is going to know somehow and call me.' Unfortunately, her mother wasn't as intuitive as she expected so there wouldn't be a phone call but the french girl was proud either way.

The pair kept on glancing in between each other to Sereine and the pink-haired one was already on her feet so she tried to make herself look even more comfortable on the bench. She straightened up when she saw the brown-haired one lead pinky over towards her and the girl nearly kicked herself. She wasn't mad at herself but she couldn't believe that she was about to have a real interaction and on the first day, none the less. Life really was full of surprises. When he introduced them, Sereine mouthed Kou and Misaki while glancing between them, hoping that she didn't forget their names. What really shocked her was that not only was the guy inviting the blonde along with them but he was also making jokes! Jokes! The grin on her face nearly split her face in half and she quickly shook her head. "No date for me today unless he's waiting around somewhere and I'd completely forgotten. That'd be bad..." She quickly stood, ecstatic, and nearly stumbled but fixed herself before she could do anything embarrassing. Instead of doing the normal, 'hi my name is blank', and giving them a handshake, Sereine embraced each of the people in front of her tightly. As she straightened, the french girl gave a small wave. "I'm Sereine and if you really want me, I would love to tag along, Kou and Misaki!" The girl was never really great with first impressions.

How do I feel? :: [x]
Where am I? :: Courtyard
Who am I with? :: My New Besties
Who am I talking to? :: Kou and Misaki

A B B E I-I
Caroline a Ghost

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers