Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Soldier

User Image

ҞѺɪσ
tab tab tab tab αҡɪцa

After having left the main office Kojiro wandered around the school campus paying no particular attention to any of the sights. Eventually he wound up in a large courtyard, he had no idea how he had gotten there nor the way back to the main office. He tugged the navy blue blazer of the school uniform tighter around himself, he wasn't particularly cold or anything it was only slightly cool for September. Walking along the courtyard he allowed himself to clear his mind, unlike before where his thoughts were a jumbled mess, he could think clearly now. 'Huh...I left Lycia at the main office, I didn't even say goodbye' he realized. Even though they weren't officially friends or anything Kojiro felt bad for abandoning her 'If I ever see her again, I'll have to remember to apologize'. Feeling tired Kojiro sat down on the grass of the courtyard with his knees tucked to his chin. He watched groups of students pass by at the bottom of the slight hill, friends happily greeting each other, new students looking lost and confused. Slowly he drifted away, lost in thought.

═══════════════════════════════════
♦Location♦ Courtyard ♦With♦ No One ♦Thinking♦ ... ♦OOC:♦

Quote:

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓤⓡⓐⓗⓘⓜⓔ

Ƚove Зnchanter

tab tab tab tab tab
Ouji Senpai

User Image

She nodded as she stared at him a bit concerned, especially if it had to do with his mother..atleast he hadn't lost parents like she had. She kept quiet and just nodded when he told her to not mind it. Ai pulled up her black stockings and put on her shoes while she continued to stay quiet. The pinkette looked up at Ouji as he stared at her and then watched as he had licked his lips at the same time. Was he going to make her his prey..? Ai was so lost, she felt unsure about what to even say, but the topic with parents really had gotten to her more than she needed it to. "Yeah it is time to get to our dorms..." she said as she took Ouji's hand, helping her up and picked up her penny board and threw her backpack onto her back. The Love Enchanter followed beside him as she played with the wheels of her board but made sure her skirt wasn't messed up. His eyes are piercing...should I be afraid of this guy..? wondered Ai as she pulled her hair down and running her fingers through her pink and purple locks and putting the hair tie on her wrist.

Unsure…♏ℴℴȡ
Ouji…Cℴɱραȵყ
Pool…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
*********************User Image

************ɅllɪsoΠ____HΔlΞ*****
"I ɑm ɑ gɑmeг noт becɑuse I don'т hɑve ɑ lɪfe, bυт becɑυse I choose тo hɑve mɑnʏ."*************************

**********************************************************************Theɑтeг Clυb, Acтгess
Sɪngle // CгυshDoes Lɪnκ coυnт?**********************************************************************************************
The SceneOn her way to the dorm building.****************PɑгтʏAlone

tab tab Allison pressed her stomach region against the plain jane desk. With cheeks still burning, and hands a bit clammy she waited for one of the office attendants to notice she needed help. It took a few moments to notice her, but the brunette finally noticed her and rolled over to her in the computer chair. "Hello, how may I help you?" Allison forced a smile upon her lips before making a response, "Yes, I was told we get our dorm keys here? Is that correct?" The corners of her lips were starting to hurt. The lady was just smiling sweetly, gave her a nod, turned and opened up a cupboard that had all the keys dangling on hooks. Looked like something a hotel would do, before they had cards. The blonde held her hand out and the silver key plopped into her hand. Allison read the dorm # engraved into the key. She thanked the lady and quickly made her back out. "People from earlier are still lingering around..." This thought in mind she looked down at her feet and speed walked in the direction of the dorm building. Being a returning, second year student she already knew where the building was. Allison started her quest to make it to the dorm building.. "Wonder who my roommate will be.."

Ѵocɑls**********************************Гɪngтone
Oυт Of CoκeGɑme Oveг!********

*********"Ѵɪdeo gɑmes гuɪned mʏ lɪfe! Good тhɪng I hɑve тwo moгe lefт."
User Image***User Image***User Image

Handsome Sex Symbol

ℋosϮ Ӄ℩ɳℊ

Ѻʋʝⅰ Ⅾℯ Lℯℴɳ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

The light wind blows a few strand of Ouji's hair in his face. The charming young Ouji reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small comb that had belonged to his mother. Ouji begins brushing his hair as he walks Ai to her dorm room. "So... Ai, what do you think of me?" Ouji wanted to know what she thought of him. He was curious enough to ask her before any relationship could develop. Ouji puts the small comb away in his pocket and grabs Ai's small hands so she couldn't run away. He was confident in his looks, so he expected a positive answer from the Ai.

⋎Association⋎
⋏Ai⋏
⋎Feelings⋎
⋏Curious⋏

⋎Location⋎
⋏School Grounds⋏
⋎OOC⋎
⋏...⋏

Sweet Kawaii Delight

Kawaii Nymph

35,675 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
ⓤⓡⓐⓗⓘⓜⓔ

Ƚove Зnchanter

tab tab tab tab tab
Ouji Senpai

User Image

Ai watched Ouji as he brushed his hair out of his face then heard him ask her question...what did he think of her..? Who would ask that question on the first day of returning back to the academy. Poor Ai's cheeks turned a bit pink as she quickly looked away, her pink hair covering her face. "W-We just met you know...a-a-and well I'm not sure...your nice and all...but I'm a Love Enchanter...if you need help with getting someone you like to like you I can help...if that's why your asking me this.." said Ai as she looked back up at him while he held her hands. She didn't even realize how her skateboard had ended up on the ground. I really wonder what he's really thinking... thought Ai-Ai as she stepped back, but was still grasped by Ouji. Not afraid or nervous of what was going to happen, Ai could tell that he wouldn't do anything to her...for now, not so sure about later on, hopefully nothing bad would happen.

Confused…♏ℴℴȡ
Ouji…Cℴɱραȵყ
Dorms…ℒℴcαȶʝℴȵ
ℴℴC
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

Location: Outdoor Tracks|| Company: No one || OOC: First post yay!

The cool September breeze was a welcoming relief against the young man's slightly flushed face as he breathed long, even breaths. Two steps, inhale. Two steps, exhale. Dressed in a simple white tshirt and red shorts that made up the male students' gym outfit, Trey focused his entire attention on the swing of his arms and the rhythmic fall of his feet against the polyurethane running tracks as he propelled himself forward.

Having arrived at the school early that morning - in fact, he took the earliest flight into town that he could book, he was through with getting his keys and get himself settled into his new dorm well before the majority of the students arrived, and was left with the rest of the morning to himself. In those cases, one hardly needed to question what he would do with his time, for the answer was as obvious as day: running. Quickly changing into his track suits, he grabbed his water bottle, dropped his room keys into the pocket of his shorts and was out the door in minutes. The school had a very well maintained outdoor track area, something he had grown very familiar with after the 2 years he had spent at the school, especially after he was introduced to the sports club which he was now a steady member of.

Completing one lap around the track, it was followed by another, and another more. It was only after his fifth lap around did he finally slow to a jog and then a stroll. Pushing a hand through his wind strewn hair, he pushed his bangs back and wiped the sweat off of his forehead with the back of his hand. Sauntering over to the bench to the side of the tracks, he picked up his water bottle and took a giant swig, and then proceeded to pour the rest of the water over his head and shook his head like a wet dog in an effort to cool down. The workout did well to loosen his sore muscles from the long flight and the bitter fight with his brother the night before he left. That was something he did not want to be reminded of. Plopping down into the bench, he stretched his arms along the backrest and leaned back to stare up at the sky, temporarily lost in his private thoughts.
          Quote:

Handsome Sex Symbol

ℋosϮ Ӄ℩ɳℊ

Ѻʋʝⅰ Ⅾℯ Lℯℴɳ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Ouji looked confused as he tilted his head and stared at her for a few seconds. "Someone I l..like?", he couldn't comprehend what she had meant by that. Why in the world did she say something like that? He had then realized what he had said to make her say that, Ouji was expecting a different answer from what she had said. but she completely surprised him by saying something else. "I think you got it all wrong", Ouji burst into laughter as he lets go of her hand. He bends down and picks up her skateboard. "Sorry Ai", he handed her the skateboard shooting her another enchanting smile. Ouji wondered what was actually going on her mind when she said that. Maybe she was thinking I was a creep.

⋎Association⋎
⋏Ai⋏
⋎Feelings⋎
⋏Surprised⋏

⋎Location⋎
⋏Dorms⋏
⋎OOC⋎
⋏...⋏

Sweet Kawaii Delight
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

After several minutes of staring at the sky and the moving clouds, Trey pushed himself off the bench with a slight grunt and rose to his feet. His hair was dry by now, and he had cooled down from his earlier exertions. It was September afterall, and the feeling of fall could be felt in the cool breeze. With that in mind, he picked up his water bottle and began to make his way back to the cluster of buildings on the other side of the school that housed the dormitories. A shower and a clean change of clothes was always welcoming after a good run.

Strolling nonchalantly through the courtyard, he deftly weaved his way through the throng of students, stopping occasionally to point a lost one in the right direction. The first day was always hectic. Many students, especially the younger ones, were leaving home for the first time, and their nervousness and uncertainty showed clearly on their faces. Like that foreign looking brown haired boy sitting on the neatly manicured lawn, he thought to himself as he crossed the courtyard. Maybe it was the faraway look in his eyes, but something about him stirred up a moment of sympathy within Trey. He recalled the exact same day two years ago, when he had just arrived at the academy himself. If he was anywhere close to reading the boy's mood correctly, then it was much the same as how he felt upon arriving. Lightly shaking his head, he let out an inward chuckle at the memory as he padded up to him.

Stopping a few feet away, he lightly cleared his throat to make his presence known, as the boy seemed to be lost in thought at the moment. "Just so you know, the lawn sprinklers are due to go off in about...two and half minutes, if you don't want to get drenched." Glancing down at the watch on his left wrist, he commented casually in a friendly tone, a small, almost amused grin touching his lips.

Sol Heligraph-san

Invisible Vampire

8,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Y o u ' r e x l i k e x m y x f a v o r i t e x s o n g x o n x t h e x r a d i o x
I could listen to you all day→
Y o u ' r e x l i k e x a x m u s i c x v i d e o x
I could look at you all day↘
So you should be my girlfriend
Singing to this song a l l d a y.

Lexi 'The Flirt' Lovetta

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Walking toward Main office.xxxxxᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Interested xxxxxᴡɪᴛʜ:No one specific

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxVocals

xxxxLexi smiled brightly as she and her bags got up to her dorm room. Shuffling around so the bags were on the floor she looked for the key she had tossed into her book bag. "Oh common" she said looking around her bag till she finally found the dreaded thing. She slide the key in and turned the lock pushing open the door. The dorm was pretty empty. "I wonder who my dorm mate will be," she said to herself in a hushed tone picking up her bags and placing them on one of the beds.
                                              xxxxBefore leaving the dorm she pulled out her red bed sheets and made the bed up. She started pulling out clothing and placing them in all the places they belonged in the dresser and hangers. All the cloths on hangers she laid on her bed and tucked up the empty bag and stuffed them under her bed.
                                              xxxxWanting to explore, Lexi clicked her heels out the door before closing the locked door. Walking down the hallway she passed a girl with blonde hair who seemed like she was in thought. Before she fully passed the girl she waved with a bright smile before continuing down the hall and toward the courtyards.

O.utO.fC.upcakes: Wewt! I am innn

Skilled Soldier

User Image

ҞѺɪσ
tab tab tab tab αҡɪцa

Kojiro had been sitting on the edge of the courtyard for god knows how long just watching people pass by, his back had long since become stiff from sitting there. Compared to the drama he had faced this morning Kojiro felt serene and calm now, and if he admitted somewhat happy as well. It wasn't until the sound of someone clearing his throat did Kojiro realize there was somebody beside him. Kojiro had noticed him before from the corner of his eye helping other students, he seemed to know the place maybe an upperclassmen? He was slightly taller than Kojiro but maybe that was just from appearance, he had blonde wavy hair, and had the flushed look of someone who had recently exerted himself. He said something to Kojiro with a slightly amused look.

"Oh!" Kojiro jumped to his feet, if he got wet now with nowhere to go he'd definitely catch a cold. "Thank you" Kojiro said, inclining his head respectfully. As if trying to avoid another awkward situation Kojiro prepared to leave, but stopped himself, it wouldn't do to act so reclusive. Turning to face him "Thank you again, for the uhhh warning" Kojiro said awkwardly "My name is Nakimura Kojiro, oh wait I mean my given name is Kojiro not Nakimura. Uhh I recently transferred to Hakasen academy, I'll be a second year student". Despite the awkwardness Kojiro was starting to get back the ability to hold a normal conversation, albeit it wasn't pretty, it was still better than before.

♦Location♦ Courtyard ♦With♦ Someone ♦Thinking♦ Don't Mess This Up ♦OOC:♦ ~~

` B I R D Y
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

Nakimura. That would explain the slightly foreign look, Trey thought to himself as he extended his hand to Kojiro to shake, not in the habit of bowing heads as the culture on the other side of the big pond was, dismissing his little blunder about the name with an easy smile. "In that case, welcome to Hakasen, Kojiro. I'm Trey. This will be my third year here." As he spoke, the lawn sprinklers went off as if on cue, and he couldn't help a little grin. He had figured out during his first year that the sprinklers were automatically timed to go off at certain times, after becoming one of their first "victims" of drenching. The wind picked up a little, blowing some of the fine spray of water against his arms and legs that were bare in his tshirt and shorts, feeling refreshingly cool against his skin after the recent workout. "So, have you gotten settled in yet?" He asked idly.

Sol Heligraph-san
To be something other than myself...

User Image

ʞ

((( With: My wonderful self ))) ((( Location: Co-ed Dorm Room 1 ))) ((( Mood: Still Excited c: ))) ((( OOC: )))

Izumi opened the front doors to the school and immediately felt a strong cool breeze of a/c which made his hair and clothes flow along with it. "Mmm... well doesn't that feel fantastic?" He turned his head both to the left and to the right a few times trying to figure out which way to go, anxious to get into his dorm room. "Uuumm. I guess I'll go this way. Hehe." Smiling and on the way to the front office, Izumi looked around trying to get a good feel of his new school. Once making it to the front office there was a brunette typing on her computer and a blonde filing her nails. He eagerly walked over to the blonde lady.
"Hi miss, I'm Izumi Sakai and I came to get my dorm room key." The blonde looked at him with an annoyed expression on her face. Izumi smiled back waiting to get his key.
"Yeah, hold up a second." After a little bit of typing she looked at him, looked back at her monitor, looked at him again then mumbled to herself, "We've got one of those weird kids on campus." She tossed the key at him and motioned a "go away now" signal with her hand. As Izumi began walking away he said, "Haha. I look forward to our future interactions with each-other!" As he continued on towards his dorm he could hear a chuckle coming from the brunette.
Soon Izumi was standing right in front of his new home.
"Co-ed dorm room 1 huh?" He opened the door, walked in, closed the door behind him and began looking around. "New school year. New School. First time being in a dorm... time to get adjusted.", Izumi said with a smile.

User Image

is a sight that I cannot see...

Quote:

Skilled Soldier

User Image

ҞѺɪσ
tab tab tab tab αҡɪцa

Kojiro raised his head and took the proffered hand, it was warm to the touch. Grasping it slightly he shook it in the manner of the western countries, 'I'll eventually have to get out of my cultural boundaries, it wouldn't be good to stick out too much' Kojiro thought. Releasing the hand, Kojiro turned to look back at the courtyard. True to his word the sprinklers had come on and were now spraying a fine mist over most of the field. Despite the slightly cloudy weather, a small rainbow appeared over the courtyard, rays of colors bounced back and forth creating the impression of color bands stretching across the length of the courtyard. Trey had continued to speak and Kojiro jumped slightly at the last question. "To tell you the truth, it appears I'm not actually a student" Kojiro tried to laugh off "When I went to get my key, one of the secretary's told me she couldn't find it, as well as the fact that my name didn't appear on the name registry"

♦Location♦ Courtyard ♦With♦ Trey ♦Thinking♦ I Manged Not to Mess it Up ♦OOC:♦

` B I R D Y
      User ImageUser Image

User Image

"What?" He blurted out in confusion at Kojiro's mention of not being a student, his brows furrowing as he listened to him explain the situation. "Hm. That's odd." He commented as Kojiro finished explaining. Things like this rarely happened, or at least he had heard very few cases of it happening. After all, Hakasen was a top notch school, and they had a stellar reputation to maintain. But from time to time, little blunders like this would happen, and Trey grumbled something about secretaries under his breath as the image of the blonde woman working in the front office came to mind. He'd bet that she was idly lounged in her chair filing her too-long nails at this very moment.

Shaking his head, a frown crossed his face as he pressed his lips together in thought. The blonde secretary was not going to be much help, that was a well known fact among the students. If you had a problem to be taken care of about your classes, you either went to the brunette, or directly to the registrar. At that, he seemed to have made up his mind. "Come on, I'll take you to the registrar's office. Maybe there was a mix up in the files." He announced with confidence as he turned in the direction of the main building where the administrative offices were housed and motioned for Kojiro to follow.

Sol Heligraph-san

Skilled Soldier

User Image

ҞѺɪσ
tab tab tab tab αҡɪцa

Kojiro quickly followed after Trey. Now that he calmly though about it, he realized it must have been a mistake without a doubt. Listening to Trey's reasoning only reinforced that idea. "You're right, it must've been a mistake" agreed Kojiro "Thank you sempai, err Trey I mean". They quickly made their way back to the main office, this time around the sights were more recognizable. Just as Kojiro neared the main office a though crossed his mind 'I ditched Lycia the last time I came here, What do I do if she's still there...Why am I such an idiot!'. Using every last bit of courage he followed Trey into the main office, as far as he could tell Lycia was no longer there unless she was hiding but that would be ridiculous. But he couldn't help but glance over his shoulder, expecting her to jump out from the shadows to exact her revenge, still a ridiculous thought. Timidly Kojiro approached the same secretary he talked to before, the other one was nowhere to be seen. Seeing Kojiro the secretary barely raised her head and said "You again?" in an extremely condescending way. Despite being taken aback Kojiro walked up to her and asked "Hello again, I was hoping that you may have found my key". The secretary didn't even bother trying to hide her annoyance "I told you already I can't find your name on this registry so their is no key for you" her voice practically a hiss. It was by then that the other secretary made her appearance, compared to the secretary that Kojiro was speaking to this secretary had brown hair tied up a tight bun. She gave off the impression of being much more caring, at least more so than the other one, and had appeared due to the commotion happening now. "Just what is going on?" she asked in a not unkindly tone "is there something I can help you with deary". Kojiro quickly explained the situation while the blond secretary stared daggers into him. Within moments the brunette began typing away on the computer while Kojiro stood stock in place, he could feel the glare the other secretary was throwing at him. Before he could regret his decision the brunette spoke up "There we go, I manged to find you at last. Apparently your name was lost in translation when you transferred in, it'll only take me a moment to fix this". Breathing a sigh of relief Kojiro finally began to relax, 'maybe today wasn't so bad afterall. A few minutes later the secretary presented Kojiro his dorm key and wished him the best of luck. "Thank you very much Ma'am" he said trying his best not to look at the other secretary who was undoubtedly still cursing him. Shortly thereafter Kojiro rejoined with Trey outside the main office.

♦Location♦ Main Office ♦With♦ Trey ♦Thinking♦ Osu ♦OOC:♦ You read me too well

` B I R D Y

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items