Welcome to Gaia! ::

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen looked at Abetha, almost in shock, but not quite. She felt something, a tear, form, but not fall. No, she wouldn't allow it to fall. She took a deep breath in, held it for a five count, then let it slowly back out, allowing everything she was feeling temporarily out with her breath.

"You're right, Abetha. I know you are. It doesn't make it easier, and I know he'd want me to go on; I'd like to think he wouldn't want me to wallow in misery. It's why I've gotten up every morning, put one foot in front of the other, and forced myself to move, to at least try to live." She held the athletics teacher's gaze a moment.

"Thanks for that. I needed to hear that, for someone who knew what happened to tell me that what I'm feeling is valid. I've... I've never dealt with this before; loss, like this. I've never had anything to mourn. I-" Her sentence was cut off buy the sudden streaming of students as they exited the school building.

"Huh. I guess the speech is over already. That's odd. Though, I guess it really isn't. Ms. Hamada... she's probably aware by now of his presence. I imagine she's got that to deal with, and won't have time for a lengthy speech."

She smiled at the woman in front of her. "Thanks again, Ms. Lake... Miss Lake? Mrs. Lake? ... It feels odd addressing you formally like that. I guess I'll see you in your class, Abetha." She gave her old, half-hearted smile as she got up and dusted off her pants.

She didn't have her bag or anything with her, and as such, she had to go to her dorm. When she got there, she realized that in all her rush earlier, she'd failed to lock it. Good thing she didn't have anything worth stealing. 'No. That's not true anymore. I actually bought myself a laptop while school was out.' She shook her head and grabbed a bag that would serve as her backpack. She looked down at herself and laughed, loudly, realizing that not only had she not locked her dorm room door behind her, she'd failed to take off the Kevlar body armor she wore while riding her bike. It had cost her damn near an arm and a leg for it, but it was worth it. It had saved her neck in a bike accident three months ago.

She stripped it off, along with the shirt she'd been wearing under it; it was dirty and smelled of sweat, and though Karen wasn't a girly girl, she didn't particularly feel like stinking. She dug through her pile of clothes, finding a white tee with a distressed Batman logo on it. She nodded; if there was any a day she needed her favorite super hero, it was today. She sighed after she'd slipped it on; it was still baggy on her. Not as bad as it had been, but she still didn't like where it hung loose. She still needed to gain a few more pounds in order to be at her 'healthy' weight.

She grabbed her bag, which contained folders, binders and pencils, and grabbed her school schedule. She locked her dorm behind her this time, and took off down the hall. She looked at her schedule, not paying any real attention to where she was going; she made sure, however that she didn't run into anyone again. She paused at the end of a hallway and looked up. There was Eagle.

Spear of Nibelung

StellCrystall

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

All for one moment, his own business was being minded. For one moment, he was allowing himself to reach into the darkness to pull out that confidence he had and let it shine. For that one moment, the world was his to conquer with a feigned, yet priceless smile. And all in this moment, it became interrupted upon the touch of another person jumping up and wrapping their limbs about his torso. The voice that tagged along with it made him breathe out a quick sigh, followed by a need to catch his breath.

Beany-Benito, has the actual nerve, to grab on to me? Without my permission? I don't know if I should respect him for that, or if I should be pinning him up against the wall right about now.

Either the case, he chose to put on a friendly disposition. After all, he still needed faces around to keep him occupied and amused, "Oh, you have me there, Bean. I was just in a hurry to get to my room. That's all. But hey, I did tell you I'll see you around. And here you are! Clinging to me like a monkey! Haha!" To add to the friendly facade, he even pat the boy on his head. In all honesty though, he mentally decided that he would much rather be slamming the boy against the wall to deliver his own message, both physically and verbally.

Instead, large hands gently gripped at the boy's arms. If he wanted a ride, Eagle would 'gladly' give him one. A playful grin flashed in his mind as he thought of the things he could do to him with his speed alone. Before he did though, his eye caught sight of a familiar face. Instantly he turned to her, taking a couple steps to be near, "Hey there, Karen. If you don't mind me asking, I'd like to know where you went off to in such a hurry. I mean...did someone's presence offend you?"

His face took the form of pure sincerity while asking, his voice matching the illusion. Out of all the faces and tones he practiced, he had this one nailed down. A sincere face and voice was an ideal set that he knew most people appreciated, especially in times of need.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Toshiro & Adachi

Unlike when he had a deadline, Toshi, was rather slow leaving the auditorium. So many people to talk to. But with a mention of checking out their room from Adachi, Toshi was once again off at a brisk pace. They pass by the gentleman from before, with attached Spaniard.

Huh? Someone with more irrational exuberance than Toshi? He going to do some spontaneous acrobatics?

Adachi catches up with his brother after waiting just long enough to see that no acrobatics are forthcoming. He pulls out his key, unlocking and taking a look at where they'll be staying for the next year.

"Toshi, Mom is a goddamn ninja."

Inside is an almost exact replica of half of each of their rooms.

"Woah, this is just like home. Everything is where I left it... Sort of."

Adachi's half is actually tidier than the original.

When did she do this? How did she have the time to? How accurate is this?

Lifting up a corner of his bedsheets while his brother is safely looking away.

...Caught...

Versatile Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MR. GOLASH

Golash left almost immediately after Sly stood up and turned his fun upside down. His feet made the only audible sound as he walked down the empty halls. Soon they'd be filled with students; children whose lives would be full of purpose. Not like his.

Going to the assembly had been stupid. It'd served only to reveal himself to the others and while it was fun to watch them squirm, it still felt useless and juvenile. He was so used to having a reason for his actions that he'd forgotten what it was like to just do something without thinking.

Had Karen been thinking when she destroyed that Priests body? Did she know that it would close the rift? Or was it just happenstance? He could barely remember the events that lead up to his entrapment, but he knew there was more to it, someone had been helping. A girl with oddball pink colored hair, she screamed at him or something and suddenly his feet weren't on the floor anymore.

He stopped with a confused look as he watched a student sitting at the end of the hall. They were standing the with a shoe in their hand crying.

Golash walked over and knelt down, "Hey, I'm Mr. Golash, are you alright?"

He noticed that she had an odd black spot beneath her eye that was giving off a light glow. He stood and held out a hand.

"My names Nanny. Nanny Runner. I . . . I can't get in. My key won't work." She looked down at the shoe in her hand and tried again to stick it in the lock, "See . . ."

For a second he didn't know how to react. He almost laughed, but the tears in the students eyes stopped him, "Uhm, That's not a key."

She stopped and looked at her hand, "Oh, huh . . . I don't even know why I was doing that."

He held out hand, "Here, give me the key and I'll make sure it's working."

She handed him the key and sure enough it worked fine. He turned and helped her carry her bags into the room.

He set her bags down on the bed and a small slip of paper fell out. Golash unfolded the paper to find a note from her mother:

Hope you have a great time Nans.
I've put a surprise in your bag, and
your lunch is your favorite.
Please be safe and enjoy your time at Sekai No Mon.

He slipped it back into her bag and stood.

"Thanks for the help." She smiled

"Your welcome." Golash turned to leave.

But he stopped suddenly as the realization hit him.

"The Sickness is coming."

He sighed heavily as he faced her and shut the door behind him, "I'm really sorry. If only it'd been someone else that found you in the hall."

"Huh, what? What do you mean?" She looked confused and worried, "I-I said thanks already."

"If I let you mingle with the rest of the school then they'll find out. They'll find out and will try to stop whatever this sickness is from happening." He stepped forward, "If they don't find out then this world will finally get what it deserves."

"It deserves? What?" She looked scared now. Her eyes were wide and she was pressed against the opposite wall.

"This world took everything. EVERYTHING! It doesn't deserve to be warned of the coming sickness. It should suffer for what it's taken away. Suffer slowly. You . . . you will stop that from happening. You would be the one to bring it to their attention and that's something I can't afford."

"Oh god." Suddenly it dawned on her what he was saying and it was visible on her face.

He laughed, "I'd thought that maybe I wouldn't have to kill anymore, but I guess I'm destined to be the bad guy; destined to always have the blood of the innocent on my hands. Now don't scream, because that's just going to make me angry."

She fell to the floor using her arms as protection, a pointless effort, and she sobbed, "Mom. Someone please help me."

"You aren't the only one that needs help." And Golash slipped his knife from where it was hidden.

When he was finished he washed up and shut the door behind him as he left. Her body would be there to be found eventually, but there was no evidence of the sickness or that he'd been there. He'd been sure to carve that off of her first.
User Image

Gray Allbridge

The short nap was just what he needed as he didn't sleep at all on the bus in to town, he did have an apartment with other personal stuff in it but that was for when he wasn't in school. What seemed like hours of rest was only a few short minutes before the crowd of students from outside came barging in to grab their rooms.

It by all means wasn't the best way to get woken up but it was better then the bell ringing for class. Gray sat up on the bed stretching his arms out. He was awake now and that is when he noticed the second door in the room.

Slowly getting up he walked over to the door opening it "A complete bathroom for each room. This will be very relaxing." He spoke to himself aloud. A fresh shower before classes started would be good no need to go smelling bad. After finishing his shower and changing Gray started to head outside. About halfway down the hall there was the girl from before along with Eagle with Bee hanging off his shoulders. "Hey everyone.. come to find your rooms?

Looking at Bee "Sorry for rushing out like that in the auditorium just had to get my stuff together.. I'm also not mad or anything at you was kinda surprised that you pointed me out. The look on Eagles face was a look of sincerity but you could tell it was practiced and that he really didn't like Bee hanging on him. "I think you should get down Bee, even though you seem to be enjoying yourself as your smile tells."

StellCrystall

angelswolf121

Victory Panda

Goro Domo's Oppa

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

xxxxx██ Benito Juan Gomez

══════════════════════════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Benito scrunched his nose slightly at the mention of a monkey. "Monkey? More like a cute kitty." A smirk rising up to his lips before he noticed the presence of the girl approaching them. Eagles hands took hold of his arms signaling for some event about to take place, but to his dismay, the girl had stopped his new partner in crime. A frown forming on his lips at the halt. Standing around and talking wasn't something he wanted to do. Where was the fun in that?! You only got to see a person true side when they smiled. What really made them tick and move. Not standing around talking about their feelings. A sigh escaped him, probably all too easy to ear with how close he was to the side of Eagle's ears. Their hair practically tangled into one another's.

Looking up to spot Gray making his path towards them, Benito's frown instantly lit up to form the opposite. The plain faced man and Eagle once again tag teaming his life and making it all the more entertaining. "At least someone has enough manners to apologize around here. You're lucky your cute amigo." Referring to Eagle's dodginess rather than saying sorry for just leaving him in the middle of conversation. Not even middle, the start. The slight pull on his arm's to signify this to the one he was latched onto.

Gray had advised him to step down from his position, but he really didn't want to. Getting off his feet and into this comfortable position was far too relaxing. He didn't care if Eagle liked it or not. "But I don't want to... fine." Being on the males back wasn't going to be fun if he was just standing around anyway. His body quickly snaked down to stand on his own with the other three. An odd pairing of people he noticed as they all seemed completely different from one another. The girl being the most normal it seemed. Gray was far too bland and stale to be anything other than that and Eagle far too devilish and outspoken.

Looking over to Karen for a brief moment, Benito rolled his eye's as he crossed his arm's together. He noticed her when she left but didn't care one way or the other. She seemed too wrapped up in some sorry to pay any attention to what was going on. Completely disrespecting the one person that was trying to bring them together. "It's pretty obvious she doesn't like Mr. Golash. I don't see why you're so worked up though. He seem's pretty amazing to me." Everything about the man's presence was something to admire. From the way he spoke to the reaction he got from those around him. Without a word, he seemed to stir so many different sorts of emotions into different people. Even thoughs that didn't know him. "I wish I could be like him..."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

StellCrystall

angelswolf121

Jargo60

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

The one male student known as Gray came up to them all, making his own way into the conversation. A small group was forming it seemed, which Eagle didn't want. He wanted to resume his one on one talking with Karen. At any rate, he decided to answer the man, "Yeah, I did. Found it just fine." Benito made a comment on apologies, along with a small tug at his limbs, but that didn't phase him any. As far as he was concerned, he had no need or reason to be sorry to the boy.

At the very least Gray did convince Benito to get off him, which left the student feeling more or less thankful for his arrival in some sense. With his freedom regained he placed his hands into his pockets, recollecting his previous stance of confidence. Bean, or Benito, apparently thought it necessary to comment before Karen could get the chance to as well.

Golash? So he's not completely new to here, then? Heh. Interesting to know.

Benito continued onward, seeming to make his admiration for the man known. Even with little information obtained, even Eagle himself didn't like Golash. Given from the man's presentation, there really wasn't much to respect or to get excited over. In Eagle's eyes, he was just another sad man existing and attempting to keep himself together in the form of power over youth.

A small chuckle came out as he shook his head lightly, an amused smile escaping for a moment before being replaced with something more calm yet serious, "He can be amazing to you all you like there, Bean. But come now, if it's because of him, there has to be a good reason. After all, she left pretty damn quick there." Eagle slipped his right hand out from his pocket, gently placing it into one of hers, "If I'm not wrong, then tell me, what is it about that man that makes a girl like you feel the need to run away, rather than stay and fight?" The student's face held a mix of emotions; sincerity along with calm vibes and a serious attitude. His voice was smooth again, a hint of concern shining through it. Feigning concern was a pain, but it allowed a way for him to learn more about Karen, as well as David Golash.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen chuckled, seeing the Latino student clinging to Eagle's back. It was kind of cute, actually. Eagle asked her about her sudden absence at the speech; his voice and face held sincerity, which she saw through in an instant. As she was about to answer Eagle, another student, the one she'd introduced herself to earlier, came over. He convinced the Latino student to slide off of Eagle's back. The other kid called the Latino Bee, so Karen supposed that that was what she should call him, at least until she learned his name.

She waited a moment to answer Eagle, until the other two calmed down. She turned to him, to answer his question. She opened her mouth to speak, but instead, let it hang down as Bee spoke up again, commenting that Golash seemed 'pretty amazing' to him. She felt her anger skyrocket, and again, before she could comment, Eagle interjected. She ignored his interjection - at least, for the moment. She'd get to him in a moment.

She glared at Bee. "Be like him? BE like him? That man that you so very wrongly feel to be 'pretty amazing' is a psychopathic monster! He's the worst type of sociopathic emotionless maniac I've ever run into, and that's saying something, seeing as I grew up with an abusive f*ck of a step-father! I was here last year! I have seen that b*****d's true colors! He doesn't care about any of us! He'd see this entire school dead if it served his purposes! He could care less about you, me, the faculty, this building! He's the reason that R-"

She clamped her mouth shut, her anger through the roof again. That was another change in her; she'd been working on controlling her anger before the final events of last year. All of the work she'd done had gone out the roof. She'd almost spouted out what that monster had done, why Roger was dead. She couldn't do that - that wasn't the way to start off this year.

She turned to Eagle. "No. You're not wrong. I hate him more than I've ever hated anyone in my entire life. He doesn't make me want to run away; just the opposite. I want to rip him apart, shred by shred. I haven't had the urge to do that to anyone since I was four and a half. Sitting in the same room as that filth makes me sick. I'm terrified of him, but my anger towards him far outweighs any fear I'll ever have."

She let loose a deep, long breath, feeling the anger temper itself down.

StellCrystall

Victory Panda

Goro Domo's Oppa

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

xxxxx██ Benito Juan Gomez

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Benito gave a simple shrug to Eagle before giving the girl a small peep from the corner of his eye. His body instantly flinching from a sudden glare she gave him. While he hadn't expected her to react too kindly to what he had said, he didn't think his words were really that sour. A slew of words directed in his direction caused his eye brows to raise up in confusion. 'What is she talking about? Why should I care?' She seemed so broken up and bothered by what she said that the conversation turned for a much more personal direction.

"Uh- um... excus-... hmmm..." Benito kept trying to make his way around the girl's words, but she was so worked up that he couldn't get anything out over her tirade. What she was saying about Golash wasn't exactly anything bad. From what he picked up, the man was selfish. What was so bad about that? 'People call me selfish all the time...' Truth was, the words the girl used to describe the councilor weren't that far off from Benito's way of thinking either. Not the sociopath part, but the caring. Having fun and making friends was all he lived for. Did he actually care about those people or the consequences of his actions with them? Hardly. What was the point in worrying about others instead of one self? You were never going to move forward with that type of attitude.

"Jesus Christ, don't get your panties into a bunch. I swear, girls are so overdramatic." His body dropped back against one of the walls with his hands laced with eachother behind his back. A small sigh escaping him as he listened to the quite tone of the hallway and soft breathing of the girl. Hopefully she was calm at this point. "Tch. Look, just because you don't like the guy doesn't mean I have to dislike him. I think he's cool and if he's selfish, so what? I don't care what happens or happened to you either. Suck it up and stop being such a baby about it." He wasn't purposely trying to sound mean with his words. It was just the way he spoke at all times. With the way she was carrying on, he could tell this one wasn't going to join his little circle of friends.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

StellCrystall

angelswolf121

Jargo60

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Eagle Cardwell

As much as he wanted to respond back with any casual tone and practiced face, he found himself incapable. He didn't even catch what Benito was saying after Karen's rant. His grip on her hand had loosened, it falling back to his side. His face went pale for a moment as certain words rang through his mind, accompanied by slow flowing images.

"It's believed to have been a psychopath..."

"...he ripped the family apart, Marty! Shred by shred! This is a monster we're dealing with, tearing families apart rather literally and mentally!..."

"Eagle, what's wrong? What's--...."

A hand went to his face subconsciously as he began to twitch, memories of the past overtaking him. His breathing became strained as they continued onward, leaving him completely oblivious to the world around him. He stumbled back a bit, his sense of balance not allowing him to fall yet. As the memories grew worse and worse inside his head, he eventually collapsed, overwhelmed by all the emotion that came with the flashbacks.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
Jargo60
User Image

Abetha Lake

Abetha smiled warmly in a kind and happy way. A nice sincere feeling coming over from her expression. She liked helping others when they were in pain. She grinned lightly. "Miss Lake. I don't see myself getting married unless they change a few laws here and there around here. she didn't play the normal field as far as relationships went. Abetha watched Karen slip away and she still smiled.

She's cute, but she's too much in pain. Besides, I can't 'chase' students. it was against her moral fiber. She made her way, Her classes didn't start, not yet. They were still doing a few things before she could open Gym class. Who knew when the facilities would be ready. She grinned wide as she realized she'd have a new batch of kids just waiting to be taught. She'd run them ragged like she always did. She walked further, stepping into the main building. She ran her fingers through her hair and she tried to relax.

It's already the first day and I'm already dreading it.

She walked through the main hall which branched out to the other sections of the school. Her hands slipping into her pockets as her tongue played with the thin metal rod in her mouth as she walked and began to move without thinking about it. She blinked as she suddenly hear Karen's outburst which snapped her out of her daze as she turned a corner to look at the group seeing Karen nearly burning alive with rage. Her eyes narrowed as she heard the boy named Bee speak such poor tone words. They were words of ignorance. His world had been normal, no one probably died. No ones heads exploded in flame. No one got ripped apart with limbs and innards spilt on the ground. No one got their blood drained. He had no idea the horrors this school held, how much blood the grounds were steeped in.

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
The Pillar and the Stream, the Educating team

Steve Clarkson and Claire Branché

A car rolled into the School parking lot, pulling in next to a unfamiliar motorcycle, two figures got out. "Sir, I think were late." The Conversation outside the European Coupé turn to the topic at hand, "The Opening speech is probably over." the Younger teacher explained. "Just as planned, Now we don't have to hear that boring trite." , The older teacher responded, "All that will happen is I get chewed out. I've been chewed out before." .

The Dual walked about the campus, not bothering with a map. There attempts to find another teacher are punctuated with an overblown "This way, I know it." obviously lost. "Hehe...you know-" "Don't say it We'll get to the Principal in no time."

The Students walking about the area, getting to learn there classes. This flood almost drowned the teachers assistant, given the closer age to the students than most teachers in the district. It was a few when she realized that she had separated from her boss. Making her way to the main hall, or what she thought to be it, she hoped to find a phone. "It's a new construction. There wouldn't be phones on the walls..." , the epiphany hit her to late, She was lost in an unknown school.

The older teacher had no problem getting lost either, making his way on accident to the principals office. "See, I told you...Claire?" It dawned on him, in the sea of people, he lost his own assistant. He looked about, trying to see if she was just delayed. After a few minutes, he started to get concerned. Being late was not like her, and this was getting odd. He went into the principals office, he knew she could not have a cell phone. "Excuse me, but could I borrow the PA system for a second?" He had to get there anywise, being sent from the school district, but this was something different.

Quote:
OOC: Hello and thank you. Don't be afraid to PM me for anything, this is the first RP I'm in for a long while..Will figure out post formatting sooner or later redface

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Adachi & Toshiro

*WHUMP!*

"That sounded like someone collapsing of fatigue. Should we go check it out?"

"That's... Oddly specific, Toshi. Don't worry about it."

Adachi gives his brother a confused look, feeling something he hadn't for a while, concern for someone other than his brother.

*WHUMP!*

Again? Is someone picking a fight or something.

Toshiro, quickly put at ease by Adachi's words, put in his headphones already and is listening to some music.

Usually he's more concerned about this sort of thing, huh.

*WHUMP!*

Rising from his bed, Adachi looks out the door. There's a student in the hall repeatedly walking at full speed into the wall next to an open door.

*WHUMP!*

Is he high or something? This early, on the first day of school?

*WHUMP!*

His nose starts bleeding, "GAH! Why is it so hard to get in my damn room!?"

*WHUMP!*

Confused, Adachi approaches the kid, "Hey-"

*WHUMP!*

Before his next pass he grabs the kid by the shoulders, "The f*** are you doing running into the wall like that?!"

"Wha-? What was I-"

"Door's over there, Dumbass!" Adachi resists the urge to slam him into the wall for good measure, instead giving him a moderate shove toward the open dorm room door.

"Thanks."

Thanks?!?

Giving each other looks of mutual confusion, they depart to their own dorms.

"Must have been nothing much, eh?"

Toshi's face is somewhat blank, absorbed in his music.

You're usually more concerned about this sort of thing, Toshi...

"No, You shoulda seen it though, worlds clumsiest kid. You... Okay, Toshi?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

Tenacious Shapeshifter

User Image

Dan Wolf

The blonde sat at a cafeteria table alone, spoon in hand, as he slowly ate out of a small bowl filled with red jell-o. A simple smile of content was on his face as he consumed each delight-o-bite. "Man, jell-o, you sure do hit the spot," he licked at the bottom of his eating utensil. He then licked at his lips, catching whatever lingering bits of flavor might have stained them.

Despite being home-schooled, being in a public school setting wasn't bothering him in the least. In fact, it was almost welcoming. Communicating with others was never a problem for him since he never showed signs of being shy in his entire life. Plus, in his eyes, life was going pretty well.

He did attend the assembly earlier, finding it a tad confusing. He wasn't sure if it was the norm, but he shrugged it off. Surely, schools everywhere were not as perfect seeming as they appeared on television, so what would make this high school any different?

After finishing his dish, he placed it near a pile of plates that were dirty. "Hey, thanks again for the jell-o," he smiled at a kid who offered it to him. The kid nodded and turned back to his own group of friends, practically dismissing the blonde.

That was something that he should be doing, finding friends. Yet it seemed he wasn't as welcomed to the kid's group as he thought he was. He scratched at his head in confusion.

Why would he give me jell-o then...? Huh. That's okay. There's other people around to talk to. Maybe he'll talk to me another time? Oh well.

He started to walk down the halls, not sure what to do with himself. He already obtained his schedule and room key like a good boy, since his parents reminded him to do that first thing upon arrival. The room he had was nice and comfortable enough, but he didn't want to be cooped in it for the rest of the day. So he kept on walking, hoping to find someone willing to speak with him; someone to develop a friendship with.

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
§ Karen Hart §

User Image

Karen took a deep breath, forcing the urge to strike the ignoramus down; violence wasn't her thing.

"Don't. You. Dare. Invalidate or underestimate the emotions that I feel or the depths to which I feel them. As I said, I was here last year, and I have seen more of that shell of a human than you could possibly understand. He's the reason that this school was shut down last year." She shook her head; the entire time she'd spoken, her voice had miraculously remained calm, level, and devoid of any irrational emotions.

"It... doesn't matter. You don't know me. You don't know the history of this place." She stared at him, her face suddenly like a mask - emotionless and unreadable.

She was about to open her mouth again, but her attention snapped to Eagle. His breathing had grown shallow, and he'd stumbled back a few steps, eventually collapsing.

"Oh no... Eagle! Eagle, are you alright?" Obviously not getting a response from the boy at this point, she rushed over, bent down, and helped him up, easily supporting his weight against her; she looked slender and soft, but it was deceiving. She was stronger than she appeared to be, mostly from riding and fixing her own motorcycle. It took a lot of muscle to move some of the parts that she had on her bike.

Once she had him firmly supported, she moved her way down to the nurse's office. She knew all too well where it was.

StellCrystall

Victory Panda

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas