Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
MR. GOLASH

The young stone-boy diverted the beast as Golash was helped up by Alfred.

"Thanks."

"We should do what we did last time." Golash glanced at his old friend and grinned.

Alfred's face broke into a smile, "Why is it that I'm in the plans that get me hurt?"

"What are you talking about? I can just wish away the ones that aren't the real you. All you need to do is keep the real you safe and we'll be fine."

"Let's do it then." With that Alfred vanished.

Golash gingerly touched his rib, smiling at the pain, "I think I'm done playing games."

He held out his hand, summoning the machete into it. Then he began walking slowly toward the horde of monsters. Behind him the windows of the school began to shake and crack as though being hit by many objects at once. A spike-tailed beast took a swing at him, but at the last second Alfred appeared taking the hit and splattering Golash with blood before disappearing. Golash's grin was as wide as it'd ever been as Alfred's copies blocked hit after hit. The beast was furious as Golash approached, each missed swing making the next come with more rage behind it. Golash spun to avoid an attack that got through and then planted his machete into the eye of the monster.

Blood sprayed as the creature backed up a step. Golash raised his hand and the windows shattered, forming a concentrated wave of glass flying straight toward the creatures eye. The screeching of the beast was drowned away by the shattering glass as it turned the monsters face into a stump.

Dirt lifted from the ground as Golash stepped over the young boy who only seconds before had been a spike-tailed beast. His fingers wiggled as the pieces of glass lifted off the ground and pulled themselves from what was left of the young man's head.

He was getting closer to the horde and tentacles would swing out at him only to be lobbed off by a wave of glass, or stopped by the convenient appearance of Alfred. That is, until an arm the size of a redwood broke through the glass. Alfred appeared and both him and Golash were sent flying back where Golash broke his fall with telekinesis while Alfred vanished again.

The shade was massive, with arms that were blunt as opposed to the normal sharpness he'd faced thus far. It's mouth was large enough to fit a small bus, and when it roared pieces of it's previous victims flew out.

"You are UGLY!" Golash popped his shoulder back in and pulled his machete back to him again, "Well, if you want to play, then let's play."

He started running toward it.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix
HedLeeman
Robo-Jason
A Dreams Nightmare
Karami Takeshi

Sweet Shapeshifter

User Image

Slythor Heart {Lvl.3}

"I have a phone of sorts now, but I passed that over to Mr.Yo," the music man gestured toward the other man, "If you like, I could confiscate it from him in order to allow you to upgrade that perhaps. I have yet to discover its capabilities, so it wouldn't do much harm to see what could be done with it, I suppose. Otherwise, I'm afraid I haven't much else to work with on my person. Unless..." He looked to the stage. Slythor knew that there were bound to be some instruments in storage in the back from band members, "Young man, are you...capable of modifying instruments by chance?"

angelswolf121

Sweet Shapeshifter

User Image

Dan Wolf <Lvl.3>

A response never came from his classmate. He sighed and stood up. Maybe she just froze up for some reason? He looked to the other girl who fell into the room, "Let me go get that jell-o for you, ah...Lily, was it? Just give me a minute." The blonde walked over to and out the door, "Ah...keep the door closed, just in case." With that he closed it behind him then started his way to his room. Screeching and other noises became obvious as he traveled down the halls. It left the male feeling uneasy. Benito was still out there, along with Gray, and now it seemed as if trouble was coming their way. The boy hurried to his room, grabbing a bag of jell-o upon entering, only to hurry back down the halls. As he ran, he couldn't help but notice a small, extra hop to his movement. Even his skin felt different to him somehow. He disregarded it as he re-entered Gray's room, huffing as he slammed the door shut. He tossed the bag to the floor as he leaned against the wood behind him, "I don't think we should go out there right now! It sounds pretty bad, and I was told to watch you, man!"

Jargo60

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

If teaching is sure to result in victory, then you must Teach!

History Teacher, Steve Clarkson

It was a lot to take in, the whole story. The intentions were good, but the road to heaven was not paved with them. He had to do something, he had to! In a feat on motion for the forty year old, he managed to get his leg to the arm rest of the bed. "People need to learn from history. When I ran for office, one of the things I ran on was..." punctuating his statements with a swift kick on the arm rest, "More School FUNDING!" With his last kick, he broke the arm rest.

He then turned his attention to the glowing blue portal. He may not be one for the Vidgi games like his assistant, but even he could tell that he was outmatched...But he was more than himself now. He reached to the middle of his mind, and mentally prepared his stage. Okay, now to invite the audience. as he mentally reached out to as many people as he could, creating a mental Public Service message. Excuse me, but can I have your attention. I have a few new things to inform you of. I could go though the wole thing, but I do think time is of the essence. The Big Leader is named Baldpizzadough or something and he want's to come for a visit. There is also a big blue portal in the Nurses office. If anyone is not busy with what was implied to be an invasion. More as it comes up

Clarkson then did the obvious thing and Unlocked the door. With the Click he heard something else, a noise from within the room. He went to check it out, and found the Nurse, bloodied but alive. "Don't worry, I've got you." as he rushed over for some bandages and first aid kits. He had to help her before jumping though the big blue door.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix
HedLeeman
YouDontKnowThisGuy
A Dreams Nightmare
Karami Takeshi

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Let's see what these broken wings can do

Student Teacher, Claire Branché

She hurried about, following the sounds of chaos and fighting. Her run was interrupted by every window next to her exploding outwards! "Sacrebleu! What the factual?" as she looked out the shattered windows and saw the few people out there fighting the monsters. Time to dive into the Fireworks. as she pointed her new arm Durandal Mk.III out one of the more open of the windows, aiming at a monster firmly planted in a wall. Fate is not needed now, What I need is courage. Victory goes to those with Courage! ROCKET SOUL PUNCH!"

One of the Arm's new functions rolled to life, as her arm from the elbow down propelled it's self towards the monster facewalling. He got a firm grasp on it's whatever it's covered with, and started to pull back. That was when a second rocket, in Claire's Shoulder propelled her to the beast. Landing on it, She regains her balance, having been the first time anyone have rocket harpooned before it was natural. Also natural, the Monster rearing up. The action made Claire stumble for a second, gaining a footing on it's back with the help of the tension of her arm's return line. "I am not letting a relic of the past beat me!" as she reached for her Chainsword and started carving into what she would guess was it's neck. It roared in pain as the chainsaw carved deeper with each slash, and Claire firmly rooted thanks to that Young Man's upgrades.

The Monster collapsed after what seemed like hours of meat grinding. Claire was covered with blood, and her mind was trying to keep it together when She heard her boss. "Steve?" This distraction gave the injured beast the opening to make one last push, and knock the Assistant clear off of it, and into the crashed school bus. As she laid there, another Shadow walked up to her, thinking an easy meal. "Huff...huff You think me a normal meal? I am a New type of human..." as she grabbed her Chainsword with her mechanical arm, "Don't Underestimate this Newtype!" Firing the Chainsword fist into it's mouth at full revs. The Open Jaws never saw it coming having a Rocket Propelled chainsword in it's mouth. It Collapsed on her, pinning her down. "I am not going to be stopped by some ancient superstitions. I am the Next step forward, and you will not drag us back!" She Proclaimed at the top of her voice!

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

User Image

Lilly Medley -Refugee-

The boy named Dan seemed to be waiting on the 'new' girl that had burst into the room, same as she had. Lilly had zoned out completely forgetting that Dan had asked her if she wanted some jello. To which she would have said sure but Dan had gotten it already. He looked panicked as he slammed the door. As if something was wrong, at that time she heard a gunshot and a scream. "What is going on? Is this place safe? And where is Gray?" Lilly's eyes dropped to the bag of jello as her stomach growled once more. Needed some sustenance she opened the bag and grabbed a cup. Watermelon, just the name brought back good memories of the summers she spent with Gray and Gram at the beach.

StellCrystall

Mega Prophet

▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxx██ Benito Gomez LV.3

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
══════════════════════════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Benito couldnt stop running. Gray told him to. To protect protect the others and get out of danger. To help everyone. But what about himself? What about Gray? 'Is he going to be alright?' The question sounding off in his head every few seconds. Images of Gray killing someone, much like Golash kept flashing. Why was this happening. Would Gray actually kill the man? An eye for an eye... why couldnt he grow comfortable with the idea? He agreed to kill Golash as well... but...

"DAN! Dan!" Fist pumping back and forth, why couldnt he teleport to him? Stupid power! Winded and legs starting to wear out, Bee had to get to Dan. And Lily. He had to protect them. That monster was back and there was nothing he could do like the others. No rock fist or anything. But he could get them to safety... or bring help. Gray was still tagged. "DAN!" Watching a flock of blonde hair flash past his vision to vanish behind Grays door, Bee slowed his run to a slow walk. Finally able to calm himself down enough to catch breath. Slowly but surely.

A smile started to work its way to the corner of his lips.once his legs stepped through the doorway. "Thank God..." They were okay. Even if he cared very little for the girl, a wave of relief took over him. Just like Amanda, he didn't want her to die just because he didn't like her. With Dan's back presented to him, Bee hesitantly snuck up behind the blond to wrap his arms around the other. Face falling into the middle of his back. "Thank God, youre okay." The voice came out almost a whisper as he let the relief sink in. A brief moment passed before he pulled himself back. Releasing his victim from the soft grip and tossing his fingers into his pockets. The smile from his face fading into a more worried look as he was reminded of their situation. "Lilly..." His voice far less relaxed than when he spoke to Dan. "Gray... we need to go help him. Somethings... something bad happened. I dont think he's handling himself well." As much as he hated to admit it, Lilly might be the only chance to calm his friend down. Gray had every right to feel the way he did... but the path he was looking to take wasnt the best.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
══════════════════════════════════════════

ooc: phone post from work! Hope its okay!

Jargo60
User Image

Gray Allbridge-Lvl-3-

He wasn't to sure but it seemed as if Golash had said 'Thanks' to him. Gray could care less if the man was thankful for him saving his life. Golash would live until he decided he would die. The shadow beast laying across the wall, seemed to push itself up only to reveal the student teacher with some new gear. Hacking away at its neck with a chainsaw of sorts. "Nice one." After a few seconds she was shaken off vanishing from view.

The shadow beast that was assaulted by the three of them. Seemed to have a new vigor to it but didn't seem like it would last much longer with the giant gash in its neck. It was time to finish it, Running to the beast and climbing its back it tried to toss him off to but Gray grabbed the area where the gash was. Holding it with all his strength, until he slide himself closer to the hole. Its spine was showing clearly but wasn't severed, Gray could remedy that quickly. Plunging both his arms into it and grasping the revealed bones, he pulled as hard as he could. The beast roared louder then it had when it had Golash pinned. That was until Gray felt the pop as he ripped loose a one of the vertebrae. At that time he fell to the ground from maybe ten feet in the air. The body of a old woman lay there beneath his feet.

Gray heard the student teacher yell from nearby. She was pinned between a fallen beast and a school bus. "I guess you could use some help to." He pushed the beast a little bit this one was much smaller then the last one but looked faster. "I think you can get yourself out now..

Robo-Jason

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

Let's see what these broken wings can do

Student Teacher, Claire Branché

"Don't worry about me young man, It's still active!" She retracted her arm and released the Chainsword. The monster got back up, with a visible hole though it's mouth. She revved her chainsword again, "I have this one, But can I ask for a quick favor?" pointing at the half broken school bus, specifiably the door. Claire then fired her rocket arm off again, attempting to tie up the tentacles it would use as weapons."I've seen enough of the internet to know where your not going." as she used her free hand to saw at the monsters face.

Jargo60

YouDontKnowThisGuy

angelswolf121

Dapper Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Investigator Gordon Mulkahey

The other teachers seemed to think that helping in the defense was the better option. That was fine by Mulkahey, most of them hadn't proven to be people of action, though so he worried for their safety. He hoped he was taking the right path when he opened the door to the nurse's, drawing his tonfa.

He was greeted by a portal, blue and glowy.

"Of course! Why not a randomly placed moongate? That's not strange at all!"

Mulkahey stopped long enough to notice Clarkson tending to a wounded nurse...

"Clarkson, if you're done being crazy, you're coming with me. You're on probation and I'm sure the nurse can take care of herself, join the posse."

He turns to the rest of the group.

"Everyone, this might be the last chance to make up your mind. I'm going in there, I plan on finding whatever is causing this mess and putting a stop to it. Follow if you want, I wont force you, though I could use your help. If you want to help in the defense, do it. Otherwise, come on."

Mulkahey probably wasn't thinking his clearest when he took it being a portal for granted and jumped in, but he was rewarded when it was indeed a gate to another place...

Mr. Tiller, Adachi and Hendrickson land next to him.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
YouDontKnowThisGuy
Robo-Jason
Karami Takeshi

Dapper Informer

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
User Image

If teaching is sure to result in victory, then you must Teach!

History Teacher, Steve Clarkson

The History Teacher turned to see a group come in. It was the investigator with a group. "Not that strange when you see it form." As he finished patching up the nurse. "Crazy? Yes I guess I did get a little...But I will make up for it." TO Clarkson, Killing Golah was an acceptable breach of his honor, but it had to be done.

"You know. I vote to go in first. If I don't come back, then you have more people who had there powers for longer." Though while he was trying to be heroically self sacrificing, everyone jumped in. "Does no one know the meaning of a well crafted spot speech anymore?" As Clarkson looked at the Gate Well, Now it is time. History will look back and see that this is where C. Steve Clarkson made his mark. Stepping into the blue...

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
YouDontKnowThisGuy
HedLeeman
Karami Takeshi

Partying Codger

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
§ Karen Hart §
~ { Level 2 } ~

Those were not the words that she had been expecting to come out of Golash's mouth - she had been expecting a confirmation, followed by bitter and hate-filled words about how, because of her, he'd been locked away in a hell dimension and Sheryl wasn't around, etc etc. Instead, his words shocked her. It wasn't a confirmation or a denial, but she supposed it would be good enough for now.

It had to be, because there was a horde of beasts headed their way, and if they were going to survive this, she had to stop dwelling on that. The beast she charged didn't have the normal red and purple eyes. She was surprised to find that the one she was facing off against had a green eye instead of a red one. Weren't they all the same?

Obviously not. This one had spikes coming down its two largest tentacles. The only reason she bothered to note that was because she very quickly dodged them, each one aimed for her face. As one of the smaller tentacles wrapped around her ankle, she got in a hit with her sword before being lifted into the air.

She didn't have time to get her bearings before she found herself hurtling towards the ground. 'Oh no bad no!'

With a loud "Oof!", she collided with the hard ground. She thought that that would have been the end for her, and was happy to see that it was not.

'Must have something to do with the armor. Nice.' Now, this was not to say that it hadn't hurt - it most certainly had. She just didn't have a broken spine like she thought she would. She rolled to the side as a tentacle flew at her. She heard it roar in anger as it missed it's target. She got to her feet.

"This is gonna be a long day."

With that she charged it once more, aiming for its eye with her sword, annoyed to find it swirl out of the way. She watched it move for a moment, then took aim and punched. She heard it scream in pain and anger as her fist made its mark. She pulled her sword out and backed up a few steps, readying herself to take another swing.

She didn't get the chance as she was bull-rushed by the thing; she flew through the air, landing once again on her back from the collision of the beast.

'This isn't going to be easy.'

YouDontKnowThisGuy
User Image

Gray Allbridge -Lvl-3-

"Okay..." The beast popped up as he was pushing it to get the student teacher out of her little predicament. It wasn't much of a surprise that it did get up, as they were incredibly tough. Taking three people to down the other one. For now it looked like she could handle the thing. "What am I supposed to do with the bus doors.." thinking to himself that they were pretty much useless, as he got onto the bus. When out of no where a tentacle pierced through the center of the bus. Lifting it and Gray into the air, the bus and him was a massive three headed shadow beast. It's three eyes darting around as if looking for something.

It was then the middle eye found what it was seeking, Gray holding on to the front seat keeping himself from falling to the ground below. It positioned its three heads so that its mouth or mouths were wide open. Razor sharp teeth covering it maw, which now that its heads where turned up at him looked to be a single head with three different jaw bones. "These things just keep getting more nasty the longer we fight...Damn." Gray could think of only one thing to get out of this. Pulling himself up and over the seats until getting to the tentacle sticking through the bus. He covered his forearm and fist in spiked corundum, with a the strength he could punched it. The beast let out a wild roar as it pulled its appendage from the bus. Which dropped strait onto the beast open maw. Sending it crunching to the ground, the bus fell to its side Gray still inside, pushed between two seats. The wind knocked out of him from the fall but overall he was fine.

The three headed beast was not done, Its jaws dislocated hanging from their original spot It pulls itself to its feet and smashes the bus in two coming only inches from catching Gray in its rage."S***"!!" Pushing the two bus halves away from each other it tries to let loose a roar but only air and the foul stench of rotten meat came out. It turns away its business seemingly done.

Gray had enough time to catch his breath as it went to leave, metal lay strewn everywhere. the smell of fuel hung in the air. "Great now to get that thing back over here."
Getting to the outside was easy only a roll and he was there. Picking up a two pieces of metal. One for the beast and one for a spark. "HEY...b*****d!! We aren't done yet. Gray pitches the piece of metal at the beast, it lands with a thud. He now had the beasts attention again, could he pull of what he was thinking?

Robo-Jason

Versatile Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
Tara Kane

She never had any attention; no matter how much she fought for it. Tara walked through the stone hallway of the rift temple, eventually coming to a massive door.

'You need to move faster, Tara.'

"TARA! Let's go!" Suddenly Tara was in front of her home, preparing to head off to Sekai No Mon. Tara's first year was about to start, but something felt off. Standing in front of the limo stood something impossible; Chester. Chester Federston; the love of her life.

"I'm coming, stop rushing me." She tossed her books in the front seat next to the driver and hopped in through the window feet first.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so excited about our first year in Sekai."

She felt the car pull out of the driveway, "Chess, it's the most boring school in the country. There's nothing to be excited about."

Tara new exactly why he was excited, but every time Chester talked about it his face lit up with excitement and all his rich kid upbringing faded away. To Tara, that was when he looked the most handsome. That was when she could barely keep herself from throwing herself at him; a situation that their friendship had made sure to squash a long time ago.

"Dude, I told you about this yesterday. Where you not listening? There are two students going there this year that make it exciting; Gryphon Baas and Sara Pendleton." He was already moving his hands in excitement.

"Oh, right you did mention something about that. Gryphon was a smart kid and Sara is on her way to being a famous model." She smiled at the sound of his facepalm when she said that.

"Gryphon is a prodigy; a brilliant strategist whose never been bested in . . . well . . . anything and Sara is one of the most beautiful people on the planet; can you imagine if I ever got to date her and best him? That'd be something special, it would totally make my year."

As quick as that Tara went from watching his face to looking out the window and wishing that she'd never brought it up. Chester never took a second glance at her, no matter how hard she tried to look pretty for him. She was always stuck in second place to whatever girl caught his fancy this month; more like last place because she was 'like a sister'.

"Wish I could be that confident about relationships. Every time I try to ask someone out I choke."

Chester grinned, "Listen, after I totally crush Gryphon, I'll send him your way and you can use your feminine wiles to mop up his tears."

"Feminine wiles? I've been trying for years to use them on you and it's never worked." The second the words were out she clamped her hands over her mouth, but it was too late. Chester was staring at her slack jawed, with a wide eyed look; it was as though he was just seeing her.

He finally closed his mouth and looked out the window. Every second that passed made Tara feel even worse about bringing it up. Then he turned and opened his mouth to speak.

The sound of the popping tire overwhelmed his first word and the rest of the sentence never made it out because the car spun till it was facing the side of the road. With a jerk it flipped into the air and had a meeting with the front of an armored van. The front half of the car twisted backwards, spraying them with the drivers blood as the car spun in the air for a few minutes before falling to the ground again.

There had been no time to scream, so by the time Tara realized they'd been falling for too long it was too late. They crashed into the water and began to sink. Tara quickly glanced at Chester to find his head bleeding with his leg, broken, twisted, and caught in the twisted part of the car. Water was rushing in as she slid over and attempted to free his leg. She screamed for him to help but, even though he was conscious, he was barely even aware of the water.

"Chester! Chester, come on! Help me get you out! Please!" She gave a few more tugs when suddenly his leg slipped free. She put her arm around him and began to swim up out of the water. She was met with paramedics, spent the next few days in the hospital, and had to miss a whole year of school. She didn't see Chester again for another month, but she'd already heard his diagnosis.

Chester had hit his head too hard, or taken in too much water. He went from a bright future to one in an institution where he needed to learn how to use the toilet again. Every time they talked he acted like a child and the only time he gave her any helpful advice was during a moment of rare lucidity when he told her to 'try and be happy'.

Tara pushed open the door and slipped into the large cave-like room, "I'm here. I've given you the five spirits needed to wake up, what else do I need to do?"

'Nothing Tara. Just keep me safe while I pull myself together enough.'

Tara nodded and slipped out the door again; ready to face anyone that came down the large hallway to stop Doug.

'Any moment now and you'll be the most important person on the planet to me.'

Of all the things Doug has done, she only wishes that he didn't use Chester's voice to talk to her.

Victory Panda
angelswolf121
StellCrystall
Jargo60
SoulRubix
HedLeeman
Robo-Jason
A Dreams Nightmare
Karami Takeshi

Versatile Lunatic

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Setting Update

Anyone going through the portal is met with a large dirt floored hallway with a door at one end, the portal at the other. The hallway looks wide enough to hold a passenger jet and tall enough to hold a two story building. It could be called a large room if it wasn't so long.

Standing in front of the door is Tara, with a lighter in her hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff