Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame giggled. Yeah, you're telling me... She looked up at him with a slight frown. She knew he wasn't telling her something. They had bond, and it made her blood boil that he wouldn't tell her. She smiled and sat down. I don't wanna stand up anymore. So, what do you wanna do while we wait? She looked up at him with a curious face.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau
Suffer from insanity?!... My dear I enjoy insanity

{Currently speaking to:Ayame}
Meyhem sighed and sat with her " Eh i don't know.... i told you this school is boring "

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame sighed and thought. I would play around with the water but... She glanced at Vi then looked down. Hm... She said still in thought.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem sighed and flipped his scythe into the air catching it with ease, he looked at her and smiled " Wanna hold it? " he asked

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame looked at the sythe and jumped a little. U-Um... I don't know.... What if... She was a little afraid on what would happen if she held it. I don't know..

Tipsy Datemate

User Image
Vi Baker
{click picture for outfit}

One man's d a y d r e a m i n g...
|═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═|
While Ayame was changing Vi slipped her clothes on top of her bikini leaving her shirt open hoping her doing that would dry at least something up. It was a little uncomfortable but she figured she'd be going to her dorm room anyways so it wouldn't matter. She remembered what she was supposed to tell Ryan and hurried up a little almost slipping on the water by the pool’s edge. "Oh yeah, my room's number twenty-one. I'm pretty sure." She said checked her now crumpled papers. She also had a roommate but didn’t know any information on her expect for her name. Snow Harakuru?

Ayame came out of the changing rooms and looked over at Vi, except, it wasn't directly at her. It was at a guy who had just walked in. Vi looked back and instantly caught a glimpse of his... weapon? She wasn't familiar with anything that had to do with violence so she just stared. Thankfully, Ayame introduced them instead of Vi because no words were coming out of her mouth. Meyhem? How fitting... at least her thoughts were at work. "Uh yeah... hi." Was all she could choke out as she kept staring at the thing in his hand.

|═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═|

is another man's d a y.
~ Grey Livingston

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ǥideon sighed, looking back at Jenelle and frowning at her slightly. He started walking again " Okay then. " He said, walking through the door to the pool. He stood back out of the way. He glanced over the students.. There was the angry purple eyed girl.. Ayame.. Her friend that never showed up for class, Mayhem.. The boy he had been avoiding, Ryan.. He scowled at him before truing to the only one left. A cute brunette.. He let his pale eyes move over her before returning to her face, a small smile playing over his lips. He looked to Jenelle again, and gave a slightly strained smile, he wasn't so happy about being here with all the students.. Especially Ryan. " Here we are. " He told her, turning away to look back over the students.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame glanced at Vi when she saw her staring at Meyhem's sythe. It's not dangerous, don't be alarmed. She said giving her a reassuring smile. She was starting to relax when she felt a rather annoying presence in the room. Oh, hello Gideon. She noticed Jenelle was with him as well. Oh, Nice to see you again Jenelle. She said with a smile. Vi, this is Gideon. He teaches Taxidermy. And the girl over there is Jenelle. She's a student. She glared at Gideon and sighed. So, what brings you here? She said not trying to sound too annoyed.

Malevolent Firestarter

6,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
User Image
Meyhem Hardau

Meyhem growled at Gideon as he approached, he knew Ayame didn't like him, so he assumed he was a bad person

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ǥideon smiled pleasantly at Ayame as she scowled at him. He would have preferred to stay inconspicuous.. He didn't know if Ryan would remember him. He said in a polite tone " Hello again miss Yamamoto.. " He looked to Mayhem and smirked as he growled. " You never showed for detention mr Hardau. " His smiled widened " I'm afraid that's another weeks worth. " He looked back to Ayame when she asked " Oh.. Jenelle here wished to see then pool. " He looked back to the girl, giving her a sly smile. He looked to the girl, Vi, again. Smiling politely " Pleasure to meet you. " He said, giving a slight bow.

"Nice to see you again too Ayame!" She smiled enthusiastically. "You too Mayhem and Ryan." She said as she admired the pool. Now that she could see them all, she noticed a new face. "Yep, Mr. Cristoph was showing me around. I'm glad to see you guys were having fun!" It was a strange tension that seemed to fill the air. Detention? I wonder what Mayhem did? Probably nothing serious. She overheard Ayame introduce her and Gideon to Vi. "Nice to meet you too Vi." She grinned politely.

3,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Ayame Yamamoto

Ayame stood up and walked out of the room. I'm sorry Vi, I'll met up with you later or something. Nice to see you again Jenelle. And nice to meet you Ryan. She yelled to them, giving goodbyes for the night. I can't stand to be in that same room as that... that... ugh! She stomped off with anger surrounding her and walked outside. Looking at the moon in the sky, in all its glory, an dazed smile appeared on her face.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•Jenelle Amira•

Jenelle watched Ayame left suddenly, blinking in confusion." Bye!" Is she okay? She hoped it wasn't her fault. Putting on an awkward smile, looking back at the others.

Tipsy Datemate

User Image
Vi Baker
{click picture for outfit}

One man's d a y d r e a m i n g...
|═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═|
After hearing that the weapon was, in fact, harmless - or so she thought it was - Vi calmed down a bit and kept a firm grip on her bags. Before she could say anything, though, two new people had joined them. Noticing Ayame's glare and Meyhem's growl at Gideon, Vi could only assume that he wasn't a pleasant person. However, he had bowed when greeting Vi which made him seem fine. "The pleasure's mine." Vi said with a slight smile, a little afraid of what Ayame and Meyhem would do if she was too nice. She widened her smile for the girl, Jenelle, as it seemed everyone liked her.

Ayame must have really been annoyed by Gideon's presence for she left before Vi could look back. "That's quite alright. I'll see you later." Vi said waving, still unsure of what was happening.

|═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═|

is another man's d a y.
~ Grey Livingston

Widow

Alien Believer

User ImageUser Image

Ǥideon smiled down at Jenelle as she greeted to students. He smirked as Ayame stormed out of the room, looking at her back and giving her a wave and saying " Farewell dear Ayame. " He laughed heartily inside, though not letting this show on his face. He pulled a polite smile over his lips as he turned back to the others.
He looked particularly at Vi.. She was being very proper... So to speak. This widened Gideon's smile. He laughed lightly " I assume you aren't in my class..? Vi was it? " He watched her blue eyes for an answer, though he was pretty certain he only had the one student.. He looked down at Jenelle.. Well two, but she wasn't on the list yet. Looking abck to the other girl with his smile in place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff