Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Robin slowly steps in side looking around then turns to face Daniel. Her body turned back into a more human look as she smiled at him"...Thank you Daniel."she said softly with a smile.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A very light blush appeared across Daniels cheeks and he quickly looked off to the side "n-no problem... Would you like anything to drink?" he asked trying to be polite.

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods softly"just water would be fine thank you."she said softly and looks around some more.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel nods then goes into the kitchen. After a short moment he cam back with a glass of water and Handed it to Robin "here you go" he said then sat down on the couch "just make yourself at home"

Demonic Hunter

Robin smiles and sits down then crosses one leg over the other as she was wearing a short skirt. She takes a sip of her drink and leaves a dark purple lipstick mark on the tip of the glass.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel looks down at the floor "about earlier... do you have any idea who tried to kill you back there?" he asked

Demonic Hunter

Robin shakes her head as she uncrosses her leg then a few seconds later crosses them over the other way"...No i don't know."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel sighed softly "if only i put a tacker on that thing...." he said. It seemed that he was trying to avoid looking at Robin.

Demonic Hunter

Robin looks down then puts the glass down on the table and stands up"M..Maybe i should leave if i'm making you feel uncomfortable."she said softly as she started to walk past Daniel.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel quickly stood up and grabbed Robins hand before she could leave "no... your not... I'm just not use to having people around me"he said then looked off to the side "I'm afraid of messing up again...." he said softly with a slight pain in his voice

Demonic Hunter

Robin's face turned bright red when Daniel grabbed her hand"W..What do you mean mess up?"she asked softly as she looked down at their hands.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"most of the time when people see me they avoid me or get scared and run away when they find out what I really am. But you, you stayed and even trusted me even though i look suspicious. I just don't want you of all people to get a bad impression of me" Daniel confessed while looking at Robin.

Demonic Hunter

Robin keeps blushing she was slightly shaking as this kind of talk was new to her and made her feel odd inside as she has only been on earth for a short time. She just looked down at their hands as her shakes a little.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel felt Robins hands had begun to shake and slowly let go of her hand "Im sorry .... now I'm making you uncomfortable...." he said.

Demonic Hunter

Robin had a slight shocked look on her face when Daniel let go of her hand. Her hand slightly followed after his as he did then she stopped her hand from moving.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff