Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel looked at Robin as he walked "humans.... i guess you could say that some of them aren't exactly ready to know that there are other races on this world so we make ourselves appear human so that we can blend in with society and live fairly peaceful lives" he said then realized that he hadn't said anything about himself "oh, and I'm not a human which is why i didn't freak out when you showed my part of your true form"

Demonic Hunter

Robin keeps up with Daniel and giggles softly"I see and these humans are a bit odd thinking their the only ones that live in the universe. They sound like they fear the unknown."she said softly giggling.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
this time Daniel slowly crakes a soft smile and nods "yea, they really are" he said as they began to come up to a park "heres the town park, its not really too big but it fits for a town this size"

Demonic Hunter

Robin looks around and smiles. As she started to relax from looking at the parks beauty her hair turned back to it's cosmic look but this time the stars and suns within it were moving like the stars were dancing.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel was in Awe seeing Robin like this but he quickly shaped back to his senses and tapped her shoulder "you should probably go back to your human form before people see you" he advised.

Demonic Hunter

Robin jumped back in fear when she was tapped on the shoulder and her body became full cosmic"..I..I'm sorry i don't like being touched...my mother warned me about people being after me for my power seeing as if my powers were used in the right way...it could warp time and space."she said sounding a little scared.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel immediately pulled his hand away "I see.... " he said then signed casually putting his hands in his pockets "I'll try to remember that" he said then looked at the park "although i do have to tell you, even though I now know that, i really have no interest in using you to control space and time" he informed

Demonic Hunter

Robin slowly moves closer"..I'm sorry i just have to be careful and you don't need to worry about humans seeing me like this because they can't only outer plan beings can see me like this."she said softly. As she was looking at the park the wind blew her long cosmic hair aside showing a red spot on the back of her neck that wasn't a star or a sun it looked like someone was aiming at her with a lazer sight.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
As soon as Daniel saw the light his eye widen "sorry about this but-!" he didn't even complete his sentence before pulling Robin into an alley and he looked around the corner to see if he could spot where the laser was coming from.

Demonic Hunter

Robin blinked and was very confused on what happened just then"..Uh..why are we hiding in this alley way."she said softly. She was slightly leaning on him as the alley way was a bit small. A gargoyle roars and flies off with a rife in it hands heading back to it's master.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel remained silent as he watched the gargoyle fly off "Tch, not even putting up a fight" he said with annoyance then looked at Robin "that gargoyle just tried to kill you... I think its best the we postpone the rest of the tour for later and get you somewhere safe" he said then realized that he was still holding her and he quickly let go and stepped away remember what she had just said "s-sorry"

Demonic Hunter

Robin stayed in her cosmic form as red stars appeared around her cheeks like she was blushing"..N..No it's ok really..it just socked me the way you just grabbed me like that."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel quickly shook his head "a-anyway, we have to get you somewhere safe. We could go to my place, but if you not comfortable with that, then i'll fans some other place" He said.

Demonic Hunter

Robin looks down hiding her face with her long cosmic hair then shakes her head"..N..No it's fine...your place sounds just fine."she said softly still blushing a little.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel looked off to the side for a moment, his expression softer than it had been, then looked back at Robin"ok follow me then" he said then lead the way to an apartment complex and eventually up to his apartment. When he opened the door most of the furniture was dark and seemingly untouched "hopefully you'll be safe here"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff