Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods and thanks the waiter with a smile then looks over at Daniel with a loving smile as she moved her leg under the table and softly brushes her foot up and down his leg.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(hey, long time no see c: )
Daniel told the waiter what he wanted to eat. Then he gently rubbed Robins hand happily enjoying the moment.

Demonic Hunter

(hey so sorry i haven't been on over the past year have been busy and my new pc died on me so i had to save up for another one)
Robin closes her eyes then lets out a relaxing sigh before opening them and looking down at their hands. "You know I never would of guessed that I would be this happy being with someone. I guess I always pictured myself alone." She said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(Really? I haven't been on the past year as well XD I just really needed a brake from Gaia when I went into my first year in college)

Daniel nodded "same here. In fact for the longest time I was considered the bad guy and everyone hated me, including myself. But the very girl that I became a demon for showed me that life isn't all about hatred. And then I met you and you showed me that life can be joyous as well," he said with a soft smile.

Demonic Hunter

(I see just hope this PC holds up and I get a good few years of it working)

Robin giggles softly then looks around. "You know humans really do live odd lives but thay seem shot lived i wonder why that is? And why do they think that they are the only ones that live in this universe? Do they really fear the unknown that badly?" She asked.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(Yea. Best of luck!)
After thinking about Robin's response Daniel replied, "I think I might be able to answer some of your questions considering about 200 years ago, I Myself was a human. Humans were given the ability to advance quickly over a short period of time. That being said, humans must balance out their speed and development with their life span. There are some humans that believe other races like our own exists, however, for the most part they consider themselves 'down to earth' and play us off as some child's fantasy. That and even for us the unknown can be terrifying. So I believe that it's not only the fear of the unknown, but ignorance as well"

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods softly in ageement before moving her hand away and looking down at the table. She looked like she was thinking but had a slight sad look on her face as she moved her nails softly along the table. "I wonder if dying hurts?" She asked herself in a hushed tone.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel was taken aback my Robin's remark then looked off to the side "for some people dying is completely painless, just falling asleep and never waking up. However..." he paused "it can also be agonizingly painful"

Demonic Hunter

Robin just sits there without a word thinking on what Daniel just told her. She keeps her head down as she still moves her nails along the table softly before finally stoping and stands up.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel looks up at Robin "what's wrong?"he asked

Demonic Hunter

Robin puts on a fake smile and looks down at Daniel. "It's nothing I just need some fresh air is all. I'll be back soon." She said softly before turning around and started making her way to the exit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff