Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Robin smiles softly then bows her head slightly"...I'm Robin it's nice to meet you Daniel."she said softly then lifts her head back up.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel continued to look off to the side"you... don't have to be so formal with me like that"he said awkwardly.

Demonic Hunter

Robin blinks then smiles again"I'm sorry i'm still learning the way humans are in this world i guess my greeting needs a little more work."she said softly as she rests her hand on her chin thinking.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel nodded a little understanding where Robin was coming from"it took me a while as well, don't worry, you'll get the hang of things after a while. Where are you from?" he asked.

Demonic Hunter

Robin thinks for a bit then points up at the sky"I guess you could say i'm from above the clouds and deep within the stars."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Not expecting that to be Robin's answer, Daniel paused for a moment "do you mean to say your an alien?" he asked with curiosity taking the best of him.

Demonic Hunter

Robin shakes her head softly"Not really i guess you could say i'm living space."she said turning her hand into it's real form. Her whole hand looked like outer space with stars moving around.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Once adain Daniel was surprised by Robin's actions "your certainly full of surprises"he said not being able to hold back his expression of surprise"so why might you be here On Earth?"he asked.

Demonic Hunter

Robin stops smiling and turns her hand back to a more human look"..Well i'm here to find my father but sadly i haven't had much luck."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel crossed his arms and slightly tilted his head "your father, huh. Well, do you have any leads?" he asked

Demonic Hunter

Robin shakes her head softly"sadly no but i have no rush in finding him."she said softly with a smile.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel sighed slightly "I see... well in that case how about I show you around? you seem like your going to be here for a wile." he offered.

Demonic Hunter

Robin gives him a grateful smile and nods softly"I would like that a lot thank you."she said softly.

Familiar Poster

9,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Daniel nods once and soon after he walked a few steps ahead Robin"it would probably be best to not be too far apart so that we don't get separated" he said stoping to wait for her.

Demonic Hunter

Robin nods softly and follows Daniel"...So these other humans do they not like seeing other's forms?"she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff