Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Marina Babka

"There is always gonna be something trying to control you.

Marina had mad her way to the gates with out to much of a problem but she didn't like the crowd that had gathered. She kept her distance as much as possible but she still had to hear what ever was going on. It brought her way out of her comfort zone for this test run. She kept shifting her gaze from person to person hoping she wouldn't have to be out there for long

But now I'm pulling the strings of my own life."

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

As Hetoshi wondered though the woods lost and dazed. Until he found him self at a gate heard a voice telling him to go to main entrance following others to the spot,to his surprise their was a group of people there. He could not see what was gonging on. Rather then trying to make his ways though the crowd He decides to climb up a tree to get a better view. his eyes widened never had he seen this many people in on place.

From what he could tell their were humans and others races he had not seen before. Some had wings and some had horns others he could not make out.he waited in anticipation on what would happen next.

User Image
User Image
Jason M. Reynolds

A silver luxury sedan pulled up to Red Rose Academy’s main entrance. Its driver was a girl who looked to be in her mid twenties, with waist-length jet black hair tied into a ponytail and royal blue eyes. Though it was hard to tell from the fact that she was sitting, but she was actually quite tall. Even without her platforms, she stood at nearly six feet. Sitting beside her was another woman who was about her age, though an inch or two shorter, and her hair, which was midnight black in color, went down to her shoulders. In the back seat was the young man they were about to drop off, a redheaded, blue-eyed male by the name Jason Reynolds. “Man, this place hasn’t changed a bit…” the driver commented as she unbuckled her seat belt, while Jason slipped out of the car and headed for the trunk. “Now, you behave in there, you hear?” she called out as she too stepped out of the driver’s seat after opening the trunk for him. “That’s the millionth time you’ve said that, Eleanor,” the boy replied sarcastically as he grabbed his backpack and a black guitar case from inside the car, placing them both on the ground before raising his arms against the trunk door.

Before he could lower the trunk door shut, Jason felt the girl’s arms wrap gently around his neck, and he was pulled into her gentle embrace. “Good luck… and be careful…” she muttered, letting her head rest atop his for a moment, before she released him so she could return to her place at the steering wheel. “Aren’t you going to say goodbye, Leonora?” she asked as she stepped back in, to which the woman sitting next to her replied with a simple, annoyed groan as she let her elbow rest on the edge of the car door, pressing slightly against the window while her head rested lazily on her hand. Once he slung his stuff over each shoulder, he shut the trunk door and looked down at his hands for a moment, making sure there was a ring on each ring finger and a bracelet around his left wrist before shoving them into his pockets. He stood there at the entrance, watching as their car drove off into the distance. He was about to head in, when he spotted a lone figure in the distance: it appeared to be a man, but he couldn’t make out any details.

For a brief moment, the two seemed to be locked in each other’s glares, before he finally decided to disappear in the same direction the car went. For a moment, his eyes narrowed warily, as a few red lights lit up in the redhead’s mind. Something about the guy seemed… off… but he couldn’t quite put a finger on what it was. It was very mysterious, indeed. In the end, though, he decided not to press the matter any further; the man went on his way, so he would just have to follow suit. With a small sigh, he headed into Academy grounds, staring up at the large building in front of his as he walked. “This is it…” he muttered to himself. The first thing he needed to do was find the office, get his class schedule and go to his dorm so he could drop off his stuff. At least most of his luggage had already been brought here a week ago, so all he was really missing was what he had on him at the moment. Afterwards, he could explore the school at his leisure, and hopefully he could find someplace quiet where he could train by himself on his free time.

Voice: Sample
Current theme: N/A
Thoughts: "Here we go..."
Mood: Neutral
With: No one
Outfit: Casual
OOC: N/A
User Image
Marina Babka

Marina was continuing her scanning of the crowd when something peculiar happened. She saw someone looking back at her. A cat girl with red-brown hair and two tails. She stared for a moment before realizing that the girl could probably see her face. Marina quickly turned away and pulled her hood over her face even more. Her stomach sank knowing she probably saw her button eyes and stitched on mouth. So much for not being noticed. She thought to her self.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Hello all of you who have gathered. As new students I should introduce myself to you. I am the owner of this castle and I am the headmistress, my name is Riannon Darkflower. I will be leading you through a tour of the school and its many facilities. At the end of the tour will be the dorm rooms, there will be a list of who is in what room. Now before I get started on the tour is there any questions?" Riannon said as she continued to use the amplified voice, she still couldn't believe her eyes when she saw how many students had come to her school for a new year.

Bashful Rogue

9,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
MARIKO WEISS

Why Not Try Your Luck And See What You May Get?

One of Mary's dark brown ears had twitched, making some loose strands of hair fall onto her face as she continued to take a drink from her bottled water. After that she put the bottle back in the bag and tightened her grip on the handle as one hand went and put the stray hairs back in their place. Mariko quickly glanced back at the girl with yarn hair only to realize that she had pulled her hood over her head even more. 'What a suspicious looking person' Mary thought to herself, eventually thinking that the girl couldn't possibly cause harm. She must've been shy. Yeah, that was probably it...

Once again, Mariko found herself shaking negative thoughts from her head. Not that it was a bad thing. Mary looked ahead of the crowd to get a good look at the pink-haired neko that had announced herself to be the headmistress and the owner of the castle. 'wow, she seems just like a princess!' she thought with sparkling eyes.
User Image

User Image

Quote:
Out Of Character: Bleh post emotion_c8 oh well
User Image
Jason M. Reynolds

Stopping right before he reached the crowd, Jason adjusted the strap of his guitar case so it was pressing a little more agsinst his back. An older woman with cat ears introduced herself to the crowd of students as the headmistress of the school, as well as the current owner of the castle. A small frown made his way to Jason's face when she announced that she would be guiding everyone on a tour of the campus, which would conclude at the dorms. He already knew where the dorms were, at least, so he would have preferred to explore the school at his own pace, which was likely much slower than what the headmistress had in mind. He liked to see every nook and cranny of every new place he was in, especially if he was going to stay there for extended periods of time. He was getting ready to leave when he heard her ask if anyone had a question, which he did, as a matter of fact. "I have a question," he called out from where he was before he began to make his way closer to the crowd, many of them turning their attentions to him. "There was a strange man near the entrance to the grounds a little earlier, though he's likely long gone by now," he began before stopping right behind the gathered mass of new students. "Did you know about this? If so, do you know who that man is?" he added as he removed his hands from his pockets and crossed his arms in front of his chest. At this point, he was already drawing up as many possibilities as he could about what she would answer. The first would be that she knew nothing about it, plain and simple. The second option implied she knew what he was talking about, which gave way to several more scenarios: the guy was potentially dangerous, the guy was just some pervert stalker who didn't know what the hell he was getting into, or it was all Jason's imagination and he was being paranoid. Jason could make a pretty safe guess of what kind of educator she was depending on her answer, though he wouldn't be surprised if she tried to cover it up to keep her students from worrying. It probably wasn't a good idea to worry the students over it so early on the school year.

Voice: Sample
Current theme: N/A
Thoughts: "Here we go..."
Mood: Curious
With: New students, Headmistress
Outfit: Casual
OOC: N/A

WeirdRoseBud
Headmistress Darkflower

Shy Wolf

Hetoshi looked to the front of the crowd, at the front he saw a pink haired Neko with wings. Upon hearing that she was the headmistress he wanted to meet her.He was also interested about asking to enroll and what classes he could take. Over hearing a student question about a strange man he had seen, wondering if it was him that he's was speaking about.When trying to climb down the branch he was on breaks. falling to the ground with a thump getting back on his paws.Bushing himself off wishing that no one saw that or at least hoping no one did.

User Image
User Image
Marina Babka

A red haired boy spoke up over the cat eared angle's announcement. Though Marina felt like what he was saying was much more important. "A strange man?" She said in a scared voice mostly to herself. Marina thought she would be safe here. But looks like danger just fallows her around. A dark sinking feeling crept into her.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"First things first. No I don't know who that person may be. I will say that it is most likely another student. But to be safe I will ask everyone to come inside." Riannon said as she opened the main doors to the school. She knew that there was someone taking the powers of older students and wanted to keep it under the radar. She hoped it wasn't that man, instead hoping that it was just a new student who liked high places.

ɱïℓεŋą ąïŗąℓđï

━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━

User Image

░░▒▓███►

♫I'd rather run the other way than stay and see

Milena felt wary about the talk of a mysterious man near the campus, she pursed her lips and slipped her phone back into her pocket. The idea of someone being able to enter and leave the campus so easily unsettled her, and she didn't even think going inside would be able top stop the mystery man, but the Head Mistress had brushed it off so easily, so Milena was able to push the thought aside for now, she looked back at the red-haired boy who had mentioned it, she made a mental note to ask him about it a little later, if he wasn't young looking, she would definitely keep her guard up, but for now she let herself relax, it was the first day and she didn't want to seem tense.

Once the headmistress had opened the main doors Milena began to walk inside, taking in the appearance of the school, it was nice, she decided, and it would do. Milena was just so ready to get taken to her dorm so she could settle in and maybe take a nap, it had been a long trip, she was tired, and a little hungry too. Milena was also a little curious of who she would have as a room mate, or if she would have a room mate at all, the Italian girl was still unsure of how she would feel with having a room mate, she had never shared a room with anyone before, besides her ex-fiancée, but they hadn't even shared the same bed much any ways, she had had a problem with space, and wouldn't let him sleep next to her, but of course Milena wouldn't have that problem here anyway, seeing as there would be single beds, or at least she assumed there would be.

◄███▓▒░░

The smoke and who's still standing when it clears♪

User Image
Hiro stood inside a large crowd. People were bumping into him and such, but he wasn't get mad over it. As he stood there, he listened to what the head master said. Thats right, he forgot that they will be having dorms. Hiro never stayed in a dorm before so this new to him. The head master opened up the doors to the school and now even more people were bumping into Hiro. As he began to follow the crowd, he heard students talking about a strange man standing outside the gates.

Shy Wolf

Hetoshi quickly joined the group as they enter the school, he tried blend in with the other students ending up bumping in to other people. When he entered inside the school his eyes started to wonder, To him the school was bigger then most of the towns and villages he had traveled to.In back his mind the students question about the strange man outside the gates was still ringing like bell, However what he was more concerned about was how the headmasters answered it, Form the look on her face it looked like she was worried and that thought only led him to more questions. upon this realization he had found that he had lost the group that he fallowed in. He began to feel as if he did not belong here but he know the doors were closed behind them,he frantically search for the group eventually finding them further up the halls.

User Image
Johnny came running towards the school as fast as he can,"Geez even on the first day you cant wake up on time," he thought to himself. He made it to the front of the gates and took a moment to look at the castle,"Wow this is bigger than my last school, you can practically fit it in there." He took a step forward and noticed a strange man eyeing him," What the freck is his problem?" he thought to himself, he shrugged it off and looked up and saw a group of students heading inside the school. "Oh crap, better run along," he thought and ran for the group that were going inside the castle. The gates behind him closed and he sighed in relief," Why must I cut these things close," he looked around the hall and was in awe, but it wasnt time to be sight seeing.

He heard some people talking in the distance and decided to follow it,"Ah, that must be the headmistress and my future classmates." He walked toward the noise, walking past different rooms;Eventually, he caught up with the group, but kept a distance, he didnt want to hurt people from his power.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff