Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Red Rose Academy

Hello and welcome, to Red Rose Academy. This school has been around for centuries and has been in the hands of the headmistress's family for just as long. We open our home to you and hope you feel at home yourself. We have on campus dormitories, an infirmary, dining hall, and other areas that are open to most students. We will teach you things from the basics of English, Math, History, and the likes to the more specialized classes of Flying, Potions, Shape Shifting, Weapons, and others meant to help you develop your powers to the maximum. On a lighter note we hope you get along with your fellow classmates and the teachers, you don't have to like them just tolerate them at very least. We wish you all the very best and hope for your success here.

Headmistress: Riannon Darkflower {WeirdRoseBud}

Vice-head:

This forum is now dead unfortunately. Please read the announcement on the last page, if you would like to join us in a new RP please click the link.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Rules

#1. Now the most obvious one, follow the Gaia ToS

#2. No Godmodding allowed, I am the God of this. If I catch you God modding I will warn you and then boot you if you try it again.

#3. Please keep the romance at PG-13, if things start to get a bit heated timeskip. No one wants to see that kind of stuff here.

#4. Please be semi-literate, that means no text talk unless it is in the OOC.

#5. When you do go into OOC use brackets or hide it in a spoiler tag, when it is with your actual post.

#6. No excessive swearing please. People don't want to come here and see that we are swearing every other word.

#7. Do not kill another person's character off, unless they gave you permission. {This does not apply to situations where you are killing off your own character}

#8. Please let me know if you are going to be unable to post for stretches of time, so that way we can move on forward and let you jump back in when you are here.

#9. Do not post unless I have accepted you or if someone else in charge has accepted you.

#10. Write in third person. Example : Rosalind saw a new boy and she walked up to him.

#11. Do not use *These* for actions, if I see that I will warn you once and then boot you out if you do it again.

#12. You may have as many characters as you can handle, just remember you have to keep all characters as active as possible.

#13. Do not use the excuse of having writer's block for every post. I understand having writer's block but if you use that on every other post I will again warn you once and then boot you if you do it again.

#14. Do not waste everyone's time by sending in a profile to me and then posting once. Please post at least twice a week. I know what it is like to have a busy schedule.

#15. If you don't post without any reason I will message you and question along with warn. If you do not post within the time span I give you then you will be notified of being removed.

#16. Now have fun!

#17. Title all profiles to me for students 'Letter of Acceptance', for teachers 'Job Posting', and for villains/accomplices 'Darkness Is My Heart'. Put I like kitties at the end of the profile so I know you read the rules.

I will add or remove rules later on if I feel the need to. New rules will be in a different color from the old ones. That or change some if they need to be to be clearer.

#18. This is a new rule, if you post just an OOC post please put in the OOC thread. We have one now so please use it.

Since one person did not pay attention and I had to remove their post. Please read rule #9 again. I do not want a repeat. Read the rules or you will be denied access.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Profile Layout

[imgright]•Character img here•[/imgright]
[color=1][b]Username[/b]: •This should be obvious•
[b]Name[/b]:•First and Last•
[b]I have Blown out This many Candles[/b]:•Your Age•
[b]Race[/b]:•Angel, fairy, demon, what?•
[b]Nickname{s}[/b]:•If your character has one.•
[b]Abilities[/b]: •What are your powers? 3 powers max. Please no Godlike powers.•
[b]Weaknesses[/b]:•everyone has a weakness•
[b]History[/b]:•bio, must be at least a paragraph•
[b]Personality[/b]:•how your character thinks, acts, feels•
[b]Motto[/b]:•something your character will often say, like a trademark•
[b]Theme Song[/b]: •please put a url here•

Title of the roleplay?
•Just to make sure it is for Red Rose. Because we use this same skeley for our other rps.•[/color]

Example:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: •This should be obvious•
Name:•first, middle, and last•
I have Blown out This many Candles:•Your Age•
Race:•Angel, fairy, demon, what?•
Nickname{s}:•This should be obvious•
Abilities: •What are your powers? 3 powers max. Please no Godlike powers.•
Weaknesses:•everyone has a weakness•
History:•bio, must be at least a paragraph•
Personality:•how your character thinks, acts, feels•
Motto:•something your character will often say, like a trademark•
Theme Song: •please put a url here•

Title of the roleplay?
•Just to make sure it is for Red Rose. Because we use this same skeley for our other rps.•

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Accepted Profiles

Hey everyone, don't worry your profiles haven't been deleted. They have been just moved to a separate thread because we had too many of them to fit in one post. Here is the link to the profiles, please do not post there it would save me the hassle of having to delete posts. Anyways the link: Red Rose Academy Profiles.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image
Where the people whom we find are great at helping around here.

Hiro-niichan

User Image
The place where those who have broken the rules too many times wind up. Please don't wind up here, I hate having to people here.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Story

A mysterious man approaches Red Rose Academy. He had heard that this school has housed and trained some of the most powerful people. Knowing the schools reputation, He has come to obtain this power for himself. The power of the students. The students, who are still growing and have yet to reach their full potential. He thinks they are not worthy enough to hold such power.
This is where our story starts, now a few students have had their powers drained recently and the school is on high alert to find this man.

But he isn't the only one, there are many other's using this man to gain the powers of the students. For a variety of reasons, the only thing to do is to remain calm and try to weed out the people who would bring harm to the school. These people may come in disguised as new students or teachers, no one knows for sure. But one thing is the protective spell on the school is fading because not many of the main family is left. Can you the students and teachers keep this school safe and still fun? The answer lies within you, and your friends.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Class List

This is a list of classes that we have. If you see one that isn't on the list then please share the idea for the class and I will put it up here for others to choose.

Regular Classes:
~English/ Communications
~History ~ Kaland Kilate
~Math {Pre-Calculus, Essentials, Foundations}
~Science {Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science} ~Viktor Sturm
~Gym
~Foods/ Culinary

Specialty Classes:
~Flying
~Potions making
~Spells, Charms, and Hexes ~ Leonora C. Knightley
~Shape Shifting ~ Gazardiel Lowinthral
~Weapons ~ Eleanor I. Knightley
~Summoning

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Dorm Rooms
This list is constantly changing, allowing new students in and saying good bye to our older students that have left. There may be times where you are partnered up with someone but may have a new roommate when the old one leaves. Don't be shocked when you see your fellow roommate has moved out and someone new has moved in, it is part of the circle we are all a part of. All is one, one is all.

Girls:
#1. Rosalie Ann Brule & Karma Kazama
#2. Katrina Lynn Brule & Maya Luna
#3. Yumi Sakiri & Sophie Mazamoto
#4. Claire Allure Knight & Evangeline Princlin
#5. Veronika Voltov & Alyiah Moore
#6. Nikoru Sohma & Aria Kagerou
#7. Isako Eto & Rowan Kildare
#8. Sata Gommet & Harper Cross
#9. Echo Willow & Doron Mizuuni
#10. Rozalin Silverland & Lilith Branwen
#11.

Boys:
#1. Hiro Genesi Takashi & Gray Edwards
#2. Hikaru Hitachii & Kaoru Hitachii
#3. Jason M. Knightley & Tom Legion
#4. John Vio & Cao Cao Mengde
#5. Hitoshi Hiroko & Gray Lehava {Temporary leave}
#6. Hiato Ootobori & Vice Carlotta
#7. Katsu Kurai
#8. Alucard Tepes IV & Donovan Ventil
#9. Nero Anagi & Delsin J. Waldron
#10. Lucius Angel
#11.

Unassigned People {These will be teachers and others that aren't students.}:
Kaland Kilate ~ History Teacher
Riannon Darkflower ~ Headmistress
Bel Helgraft ~ Villain
Aero Atom NightRay ~ Vice-Head
Bryce Drakkar ~ Villain
Eleanor I. Knightley ~ Weapons Teacher
Leonora C. Knightley ~ Spells/Charms/Hexes Teacher
Gazardiel Lowinthral ~ Shape-shifting Teacher
Viktor Sturm ~ Science Teacher

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
OOC Thread

Here is our OOC thread: Red Rose Academy OOC. Remember to be polite there, cause if I catch drama there I will end it. Anyways check it out and post there when you want.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
Open

Once I have gotten some more profiles his place will be open. So please send them in! For those who have been accepted make an opening post.
User Image
Hiro walked up to the main entrance of the gate with a nervous look on his face. "Will this place really help? Nothing else did.." He thought to himself as he pulled out the letter he received from Red Rose Academy. It looked kind of fancy to him. Hiro took a deep breath and exhaled before he began to walk up the steps. "So every student here has powers huh?" He thought to himself.
User Image

Elizabeth Ann Wilson

Elizabeth walked up to the gate of the school and looked around. Her father had thought it would be a good idea to send her to this school, and she really didn't argue. Her powers weren't the most offensive time and it pissed her off. True Mimicry could become offensive but only if another person had a useful power. The only thing was that she still had a hard time controlling her powers. She looked around the school, remembering the dream she had that made her agree with her father about sending her here.

At least she wouldn't be bored, she thought as she looked around at the other students. This was after all a school where she would be surrounded by other people that had powers. It could be fun to mess with them. She looked around at the other students, trying to get a feel for the school when she spotted one guy that seemed really nervous. If she had money to bet on it, she would bet on the fact that he was new just like her. Elle smiled to herself, guy were always more fun to hang out with then girls. They were less annoying and perky then normal girls her age. So she walked over to him, might as well be nice. "Hello there. My names Elizabeth, though most people call me Elle. I'm new here, what about you?" She asked.

User Image

Quote From Red vs Blue Reconstruction
User Image
As Hiro was about to take a step up to the school, his mind flashbacked to the past. His house was set on fire, and in the middle of the blaze, was a boy who looked to be ten. He had a flame on his forehead and his eyes were orange. He had a calm like expression on his face. Hiro fell to the ground after that. When he opened his eyes, he was being carried out by his father, with his mother beside him. Hiro was the reason why the house burned down. He couldn't control his flame. The flashback ended when the sound of a girls voice appeared beside him. "Huh?" he said said as he faced her. "Oh! Hi there my names Hiro. Sorry about that, but its nice to meet you Elle." He said with a embarrassed chuckle.
User Image

Elizabeth Ann Wilson

Elle smiled, he must have been lost in thought. "Nice to meet you then Hiro." She said placing her hand, and a feeling of power went through her. One day maybe she would see visions of it but for now it was just a feeling, she couldn't see it. She removed her hand from him and looked at him hard. "Interesting power, never seen it before." She admitted, but then smiled apologetically at the guy. "Sorry, I'm still having trouble controlling my powers. At least it was that one and not the other power I had that involves touch." Not that she would mind having that power for a little while, but she still needed to control it. Elle sighed. "Well I suppose that's why we were invited here after all."

User Image

Quote From Red vs Blue Reconstruction

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas