Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"So just starting puberty. Well then you will have plenty of time to grow into a more mature body. Just don't be afraid to ask me questions, since you are new to the female anatomy. That and you will have to go through one thing every female after puberty goes through." Riannon said as she sighed slightly and started to feel more like an older sister than someone who needs to be protected by this girl. She then laughed slightly when Sophie tripped and fell after spinning around in the nightgown. "No, you need to get used to having a real body again. Along with one that you have no idea how it works." She said as she held out her hand to help her up.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
Bel smiled while his hair covered his eyes, that was the only thing you can see. He kept going at it and clashed with Bryce and he jumped back afterward and said,"Good cause i figured you werent the type to run after what i saw at the school." He dashed again at Bryce beginning another assault, trying his best to end this quickly. He started to feel the power in him slowly tear his body and muscles apart, he wouldnt be able to keep this up for long. He swept under Bryce's feet and held one of the tonfas close to his face, Bel didnt say a word, he just held that pose in silence.

WeirdRoseBud

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
Sophie then look at her and said puberty is not going to be fun is it. ''It was weird the fist time around. ''This is going to get in to strange waters quick. She began to think I wonder if this is going to be like a big sister little sister relationship. She then stared looking her self again ''Dam it I think i am becoming a narcissist. ''why am i thinking what would look better to wear. '' I now how the body works and the benefits and problems that come with it. ''I need to at less learn how to blend .... her eyes when back to the mirror. I wonder what i look like in a snow white floral Yukata

occ: is it only tree people posting? dam what happened?
WeirdRoseBud

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"No it isn't, but I will be here every step of the way. Yes it will." Riannon said as she helped the young girl up back onto her feet. "For now time for bed cause you have classes in the morning. You can worry about your looks and everything else in the morning. You will blend in with the clothing I give you. For now save anything that girls may have wore at your age when you were this young." She said as she smiled slightly and started to push Sophie towards the bedroom where a second bed was already set up for her to lie on.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
''Thank you Ms. Darkflower. Sophie then wrapped her arm around Riannon for a hug. I hope we can have more moments like this.Sophie saw the bed and walked over to it claiming in to it. ''I do not have any thing from when I was alive most of it was all burnt or buried. ''So if it is all possible can i have asses to the sewing and textiles room?

occ: is it only tree people posting? dam what happened?
WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"It is no problem Sophie." Riannon said as she walked over to her bed and smiled faintly. She hugged the young girl and felt really happy. "We can always have more moments like this for sure. Also of course you can have access to the textiles and sewing materials. Just make sure you put things back where you find them so the housekeeping staff don't yell at me about things missing." She said as she smiled and joked around slightly with Sophie.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

Bryce put up a good fight and knew this had to end even if it ended in a stalemate. He felt pretty good, but also knew that he was tiring out from all of the fighting. "That is good to hear, but I will always fight till the very bitter end." He said as he felt his hair flopping into his eyes dripping with sweat. Falling over from the sweep at his feet and seeing the tonfa so close to his face made him freeze up slightly. "You're really good boy. Actually no let me correct that, you're really good Bel." He said as he looked up into Bel's eyes and nodded slightly.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
''don't worry I will try my best not to do anything that get the house keeping staff in an uproar. Sophie then crawled in to her bed on top of the blankets. ''Over a hundred thirty years and I final get my own bed. ''You know I can't what for tomorrow. ''School, new people to meet and new opportunity's. ''I may not be able to sleep at all i haven't been this excited in my life.

WeirdRoseBud
Bel let smirked at Bryce and scoffed,"Dont forget it either," he said and turned the tonfas back to bars and dug his hands into pockets. He sat down and breathed heavily, every time he uses some of the demon power, it causes his body to ache and destroy it, if not controlled or used to long. He got up and held out his hand,"I admit your strong yourself, its been a long time since i felt adrenaline like that, I considered you a worthy opponent." He helped him up, "As for the gazebo thing, i dont know how ill replace that, but ill leave that to you."

User Image

WeirdRoseBud

(OOC:Sorry for the change of picture i recently refreshed my laptop and it got rid of the link of the character pic i was using.)

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Good, now good night Sophie." Riannon said as smiled warmly to the young girl, she felt a lot like a big sister or almost a mother to her. Even though not that long ago this young girl was once a blind and mute ghost that watched over her, and had been around for many years. "Try to get some sleep. The days are long and hard for students. Especially since you will have to go through a lot of weapons training to use weapons more suitable to your body type." She said and then left Sophie there on the bed to try and unwind. She went back to her office and closed the door behind her, she had some paperwork to go through and a lot of other things were happening that she needed to take care of.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

"Well I am glad you see me as a worthy opponent. I should be since I am much older than you, and have much more experience from taking weapons lessons." Bryce said as he took the young man's hand and stood up. "First, we will go treat our wounds and rest up. Second, I will get you to rebuild it. Third, we decide when we strike the school next." He said as he started to head towards the door to the house.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

{{It's okay. I usually have mine all laid out like this and using an extension on Google Chrome helps me keep my images in my posts so all I have to do is type what my character is going to do or say next.}}

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
Sophie was now alone. She thought to herself . I can't wait for tomorrow.So many things to do. Her thoughts went out to her master hoping that she could hear them. Good night Ms.Darkflower don't stay up to late you to need your rest to. she yawned a little and then went to sleep.
WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

I know Sophie, I won't stay up too late. Riannon thought back to her familiar and then let the poor girl go to sleep. "Now to go through all of the paperwork." She said to herself as she looked at the paperwork that had accumulated on her desk. One piece was a letter from her ex-Vice Headmaster, he had left on business and wouldn't be able to work at the school while he was taking care of business. "I need to find someone else I can trust to take on that role." She said as she read over the letter one more time.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
He saw Bryce head for the door and waited for him to go inside, he took out a pendant from his pocket and looked at it for a long time. He then closed his eyes and found himself inside his mind,"I didnt need for you to interfere," he said. Their was some grumbling noises and Bel shook his head,"Doesnt matter, I told you i had him, i didnt need your power during that fight." Their was more grumbling, and Bel just put his hands up in give up motion,"Whatever, but next time dont you interfere unless you need too." Bel opened his eyes and started to make his way to the door, he didnt want to worry Bryces head, he chuckled at the thought and went in.

WeirdRoseBud

User Image

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

After going inside Bryce leaned himself against the wall. "Marie! Help me to my room." He shouted out as he gasped and clutched at his side. He felt the blood oozing from the wound he had gotten from his fight with Bel. When Marie finally showed up to help him to his room, he was about ready to pass out. "Can you get the doctor to come and make a house visit. I can't leave unless I want to pass out in the street." He said to her as his breathing became shallower.

"Of course Master. I will run out and get him right now. If you need anything while I am gone, Arianna is still here." Marie said as she laid her Master down on his bed. She then quickly left his room and grabbed her cloak. "Arianna!" She yelled out as she went to the front door.
"Yes Marie?" Arianna said as she appeared at the door.
"I need you to watch the Master. I need to go out and fetch the doctor. If the Master needs anything you are to respond to him right away." Marie said and then left.

Bryce laid in his bed slightly propped up and was patient for the first time. "Well not much I can do. Especially since that fight with her damned familiar took a lot out of me and then the fight with Bel took even more out of me. Hopefully this won't halt me for long." He said to himself as he held his side and then started to rest.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas