Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

Bryce felt the air leave the gazebo and knew he had to attack soon and then get out of there before suffocating. One wrong move and I could end up dead. This boy is giving me the creepiest smile and it is one that tells he will murder someone just for the fun of it. He thought to himself as he turned quickly and slashed at Bel with the dagger and attempted to tackle him out of the gazebo.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel
Bel saw Bryce charging towards him and got ready for the attack, he knew Bryce cant hold his breath in this place for long. He took the tackle, but grab the wrist that Bryce had the blade in and was pushed on the wall. "Lets take this back outside," he said and used the air he collected and used it like a bomb that blew up the gazebo and the people inside. Bel went flying in one direction, skidding against the ground. He was a bit hurt and lifted his head and looked to see where Bryce went.

WeirdRoseBud

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

User Image
Gray Edwards

Location:Halls - Random Room |Mood:Curious |Thoughts:Please don't eat my dreams! |Ooc:n/a
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

...No matter how hard you try,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab tab The young man's head grew clouded, and he felt a little light headed. Was it because of the girl he was with, or was it something else? Gray wasn't exactly sure. He watcher her lips as she spoke. Her words, cold and a little emotionless in his opinion. She was different from the others he met. Not as friendly. However, she was more friendly then she girl she met earlier. At least Lilith spoke to him, that's more then he could say for the other girl. Gray was going to open his mouth to speak. However, just as he did, the words were lost to him. He forgot was he was going to say. What was wrong with him? Something or someone was throwing him off balance.

Hitoshi stated that he was going to make his way to the Cafeteria and he was hoping the two of them would join him. Gray was a pretty hungry, and maybe some food would help him feel better. "I'm in." He chucked heading towards the door before turning around, glancing at Lilith. "Ya, comin?" He asked softly. She might have been the cause of his disconcert, but he wasn't entirely sure. So he was just going to try and be his normal self, and invite her to come along.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You can't stop me...

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Casilda Rising Moon

Hawaiian_dancer

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
''Well I am ok with playing catch-up. ''I just hope this little adventurer of mine is not found out.''It embarrassing. Sophie then heard Riannon talk about her living arrangements and how she could stay the night with her mistress.'' Ok were ever you want me i will go i will be happy to fallow your orders. Sophie then smiled. ''So I finally get to have one of those sleep overs the student have been talking so much about. When Riannon addressed her about her clothing choice she said. ''Well all I have is whats on me now. ''It was not my first priory to go shopping for more and I had no money I refuse to go back to steeling. ''I wanted to make sure I did not hurt you when I passed.Sophie then said. ''Sorry for my out bust I will be silent if you want me to be. ''Its not my my place to raise my voice to you my mistress.

WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Don't worry, unless you want info to be known everyone will just know you as a new student. Just that around everyone you can't call me Mistress. Actually since you are younger now and a student here you no longer have to call me that. If you insist on being formal call me Ms. Darkflower then." Riannon said as she listened to Sophie talk, she didn't like being called 'Mistress' before but she wasn't going to argue with a ghost. "But anyways, I have some old clothing that should fit you. Also I want you to talk. I know you haven't been able to since before you died. You kind of give me the feeling of having a younger sister." She said as she giggled slightly and walked down the twisting hallways.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

As Bryce tackled Bel he felt his wrist being grabbed and noticed that Bel had pushed it against the wall. Then felt the explosion next, being sent flying in the opposite direction. He managed to get his footing and skidded across the ground. "You owe me a new gazebo. Boy!" He said in the most commanding voice he could give, and started to feel the pain. Damn it. I'm definitely going to need some time after this fight to heal. He thought to himself as he held his side and felt warmth, knowing it was blood he used a little bit of his powers to slow it down.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
''Ok for now on I will call you Ms. Darkflower. ''When Riannon side she had some more cloth that would fit her she said ''You mean your going to give me a gift of cloths. Sophie then held on to Riannon hand softly than looked up to Riannon. ''Ms. Darkflower thank for being so kind and understand even after all the many times i have fail as a Familiar. ''Perhaps one day you will find one that can protect you the student and the school you work so hard to build.she then tried to change the subject ''I like this time we can have to gather and if you like to treat me as your little sister I will not complain.

WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

occ if you want you can ask him on how he fells about this being a girl and all. go a head.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Of course. Until you get your allowance that all students get. The cafeteria might be free but things in town aren't and if students need supplies from the town then they have to buy them." Riannon said as she smiled warmly to Sophie, feeling her hand being held she looked to Sophie and saw her looking at her. "I'll always be kind and understanding. You are not a failure to me, understand that right now. You protected us to the very end and now you are back. I want you to be a normal student." She said as she made her way to her office. "Well then come along Soph, you will get my old clothes and look so proper and cute." She said as her smile became one of those infectious smiles of deviousness.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
He chuckled when he heard Bryce scold him, he was trying his best to keep awake. Normally, he would do that kind of thing, but in a closed space like that, he had no other choice. His eyes slowly closed and felt his heart slowing down from the over exhaustion. "Get up boy, your not going be done til this is over," the voice said in his head, then he felt a strong power in him. He slowly got up and had his head down, he felt adrenaline pumping through his veins, he dug his hands in his pockets and the bars morphed into his hands and he drew them out as tonfas. He made a dash toward Bryce, beginning his next assault on him,"You better run," he said to him.
WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
''I hope I can adept to becoming a student. ''It has been alone time since I was one. ''For the longest time I was a warrior how always ended up in some one else fight. ''As it is my duty to fight and obey my master as I will now. Sophie then ask ''What happens when I become a normal student. ''Who will protect you? ''I was give the order to never let you out of my sight and to protect you at all cost by your brother. Sophie then went quite and fallowed Riannon to her office door and said ''Look before I become a student. ''Please at least tell me you have some one who can protect you. ''The spell that binds me to you still makes me your servant. I want it to stay that way it the only life I have ever known.

WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

occ if you want you can ask him on how he fells about this being a girl and all. go a head.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"I know it has been a long time. Because you many years old when you came to us, and for that past decade I don't even know how to imagine what you were going through just to stay in check." Riannon said as she commented on how Sophie would be a student now. "Since I do not have another familiar yet, and our contract never truly broke because you didn't die. You are still contracted to me and must stay as the one to protect me. Until I can hire on someone that has high standards of protection you will be protecting me when you aren't in class. When you are in class I am safe cause I will be in my office most of the time or around other teachers." She said as she laid out the basics of what would be her protection until she could hire someone on. "I will only hire someone on and have them under a contract until you have finished your schooling. Once you are done then you will be my full time protector again." She said as she hopefully laid any of Sophie's worries to rest.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

Bryce stood there for a couple of minutes as he slowed the bleeding enough that it wouldn't cause him to go into shock. He then watched as Bel went from slouched over to just having his head hanging down. He grabbed his sword again and drew it up quick so if he began his next assault it wouldn't hit right away. Which was a good idea as he watched the boy morph some bars into tonfas and come at him. Dammit this boy is quick. I need to be on my game. He thought to himself as he reacted quickly to the boy's threat. "I never run." He said as he used whatever was around him to help defend himself.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
User Image
Sophie let out a sigh of relief. '''Well Ms.Darkflower as long as your safe and you can trust those how protect you.Sophie then walked over to a mirror and examine her body. ''Well this will be a change. she then stretch her arm and lags out examine them. ''Small, week and next to no reach. ''Well I hope i get to grow up a little. ''I was given powers but have no clue on how to use them and I am now a half pint. she then faced Riannon ''Well if you potting some thing out with it i have all ready had a weird day as it is. ''Well at lest this was better then the alternative.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"I will be, so there is no need to worry." She said as she patted Sophie on the head. "So you are in younger body, one that looks like it has hit puberty recently. But unless I knew what age the body was I couldn't tell you when you will grow next. Most females grow until about the age twenty-one. But different races age at different speeds. Also your powers we can help you learn how to use them, that is the main reason this school is here." She said as she giggled slightly at her familiar's now shorter stature. "Now here change into these and I will get your clothes cleaned." Riannon said as she rummaged through her dresser and pulled out a nightgown, handing it over to Sophie she realized how big it would be.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
Will if i had to guess age I would say this body is a build of a child that is around 12-13. she then heard Riannon giggled slightly about her shorter stature she look up and had a pouty face ''So I am small at least I did not get talked it to becoming a tiny ferry. She was trying to act tough But all it did was make here seem cuter. She then grabbed the clothing and said ''I will prove that i am not small. She then stared to change her clothing to the nightgown it loose on the top and a bit big she then said ''See it fits. She then spun around an and fell tripping over her own feet .''Ow she said looking up to Riannon ''Looks like I need a few lessons on grace and how to adjust to acting like a proper young lady.

WeirdRoseBud

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces