Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image

User Image
Gray Edwards

Location:Halls - Random Room |Mood:Curious |Thoughts:Please don't eat my dreams! |Ooc:n/a
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

...No matter how hard you try,

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab tab When a demon is around, demon hunts can easily find them. Their body acts like a radar. When the demon is close enough, they will feel a fiery sensation in their chest and they will feel their power course through each and every vain. At the moment, Gray could indeed feel his power. However, the fiery sensation was not present. He felt maybe lukewarm. He had never felt this way before and he knew that Lilith couldn't be a full fledged demon.

As the two others spoke, Gray drifted off into his own thoughts. He wasn't exactly pleased with the way she made him feel. Maybe if he knew what she was he could figure out a way to suppress the feeling.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the small, winged cat wasn't a cat any longer. He had shifted into a tiger. He seemed to be going off about not becoming someones food. With an attitude like his, he should be fine. He seemed to be able to defend himself, and on top of that, he was really nice. Who would ever want to eat someone like him? Well I guess if you gotta eat, you gotta eat. Just as those thoughts crossed his mind, Gray's stomach groaned for fuel. He looked down, covering his belly with his hand, as if he was trying to muffle the sound. Thoughts of food crossed his mind, and just like that Hitoshi asked it they were hungry. "Hitoshi, man... I think you just read my mind." He chuckled at the tiger, running his fingers through his hair.

Standing there watching the two, waiting for Lilith to mention something about who she was. "is she a dream eater?" It was all a bit too confusing for the gray eyed boy. Letting out a sigh, he felt his body tense up, dealing with the strange feeling he was getting.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You can't stop me...

User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image tab tab User Image

Casilda Rising Moon

Hawaiian_dancer

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lilith Brenwen

. "Your pain is my pleasure "

Lilith grew bored as Hitoshi ranted and Lilith waited patiently till he finished. What he said about how getting people in their sleep was something she had heard before. But it wasn't as easy as people thought. It was something you learned a bit at a time not all at once. You had to have the skill and power to get into the dream and have power not hurt the dreamers mind or be trapped in the dream and etcetera.... But it doesn't matter , Lilith thought. Lilith wouldn't deny she was physical the equivalent to a human who worked out intensely, which wasn't much when compared to other creatures. Lilith knew she was physically weaker. It was something she was reminded of quite often. The part about magic made her force her face not to betray how much she hated it. A memory of being captured and tortured by magic when she was still fairly new to the mortal world flitted through her head quickly. Lilith hated magic. It was one of the few things she knew that hurt her especially bad. When he was done Lilith shrugged and replied simply," I am what I am. I'm not the biggest baddest thing out there but I have my little knacks that make me different. As for the magic, keep it to yourself. I'm not a fan of it. " Lilith felt something change in Grey. It wasn't bad but it made part of her be on edge for some unknown reason. Lilith drew her power back in a bit listening to her instincts. Lilith knew there were things that hunted dream walkers, but as for her demon heritage Lilith knew nothing. She chalked up the weird on edge feeling to not eating for the past few days.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

S w i n d l e r s

Hawaiian_dancer

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

Riannon looked at the girl and her expression changed from one of command to one of disbelief. "I don't have a female familiar. But the only one that called me Mistress was one that died. If you can tell me his first and last name I will believe you. But for now get on this side of the barrier, things in the town haven't been right since the attacks." She said as she let the young girl through the small door and closed it once the girl was standing on the other side of the gate.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
User Image

Sophie looked at Riannon ''His name was Akoto Mazamoto he originally was your bothers familiar tell a Mr.Byrce Drackkar took his fist masters life.he then became your familiar ''He served your family for 10 years and then fail in his duty. ''Letting Mr.Byrce Drackkar escape with his accomplice. '' Look it kind of awkward to say it me Akoto. ''I got a second chance at life. She then showed her white wings. ''I had a garden angle help me out. Sophie then hung her head low and took a breath look you do not have to believe me. ''But if you don't... How was it that I was able to contact you let alone get you to open up the gate?

WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

Occ: she looks younger and smaller then you do not be to hard on her.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"It's not that I don't believe you. You give off the impression and aura of someone good. So even if you weren't my familiar reincarnated, I would have let you in." Riannon said as she looked at the young girl and noticed the pure white wings. "But I believe that you are him. Since only he knew that info. Either way come with me and lets get you inside. With a real body you will feel the cold a lot easier." She said as she wrapped an arm around her familiar and steered her towards the castle.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
Bel chuckled and rubbed the tip of his nose and smiled at Bryce," Huh that's the first time I heard a compliment from you, I feel special." He swung the Scythe downward with one hand and brought up his other palm," I still have tricks up my sleeve, but ill use my scythe for now. He spun it and put the scythe in front of him and held it with both hands," Fine, if you wont come here, then ill go there!" he said and dashed toward Bryce, preparing for another assault.

(OOC: Sorry for the long delay, my laptop wasn't working and it had to be reseted.)

WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
Sophie fallowed Riannon it to the castle. She felt Riannon arm around her. She looked up at her mistress and said. ''I believe this is the first time I ever got to talk to you.''Let alone see you with my own eyes. ''I am sorry for not being the strong familiar you thought I was. ''Also you may need to give me a new name after my little encounter with Bryce.

WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

Occ: she looks younger and smaller then you do not be to hard on her.

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Well it is nice that you have a voice again. Even if it is that of a young girl. I can also show the photos of me and my brother when we were younger and you looked after us." Riannon said as she tried to keep things on a happier note. "You were strong, even stronger than I realized. Also I like the name Sophie. How do you like that name?" She asked as she looked to her and smiled.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

"And now you have lost." Bryce said as he stood firm ground in the gazebo. "You can't swing that scythe in here easily. This gazebo is made of stone mostly." He said as he smiled faintly. If I'm going to do anything to end this I should do it soon. I want to take a nice hot shower after this. He thought to himself as he reached into his boot quickly and pulled out a dagger.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel

It's okay. I haven't been in the posting mood lately. So responses on my end were quite slow too.

Shy Wolf

Sophie
User Image
Sophie then said ''I would love to see the photos of you and your bother. ''I hate to say it but it looks like the roles are reverse now. and I would be happy to except the new name it would be better if no one else knows to is embarrassing as it is. ''Um mistress what should I call you if were giving out names. ''I mean I always called you mistress and never by your name.
WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

Occ: you can treat her as a little sister or as a daughter if you like.

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Hitoshi Hiroko
User Image

''Well it seems you two my want to get to know each other. ''Well I am going to get more dinner. ''If you want you can fallow.''Lest I checked it was all you can eat at the Cafeteria. Hitoshi the started to walk to towards the Cafeteria and waited to see if ether would fallow.

Casilda Rising Moon

S w i n d l e r s

With Gray Edwards Lilith Brenwen
Appearance:black tiger with wings

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Well then Sophie, you shall just call me by my full first name or by Anna. Whichever you prefer." Riannon said as she smiled, she felt a bit happy knowing that her familiar wasn't gone. But also happy that now she could dress her up in anyway she wanted.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie
User Image
''Well it would be more professional if call you Riannion than that way it not disrespectful to you.Sophie then said ''So when do classes start? ''I want to get going.Sophie then picked up on Riannions smile and thought to her self she seems to be taking all this news rather well.How come I get the feeling she his going to have fun with this? ''Um Ms.Riannion so what now?
WeirdRoseBud
miss Darkflower.

Occ:

"Well then Sophie, you shall just call me by my full first name or by Anna. Whichever you prefer." Riannon said as she smiled, she felt a bit happy knowing that her familiar wasn't gone. But also happy that now she could dress her up in anyway she wanted.
He was surrounded by stone every where, and it was like Bryce said their was no room to swing his scythe. He saw him coming with a blade and had to think of what to do if not he would lose, he sighed and made a serious look. He put up his hands and the air in the gazebo slowly drained in his hands, leaving no air in the gazebo. He used his speed to quickly get behind him and said,"Theirs no air left in here, you will slowly run out of air in your lungs, I doubt you can hold your breath this long since where in here," he gave a creepy smile to Bryce.

WeirdRoseBud

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

Riannon nodded her head in approval and then listened to what else Sophie had to say. "Classes have technically already started, so you will have to play catch-up." She said and then started to think of other things. "Well I have already you put you into the dorms from here. Every new student automatically gets assigned to a room. But for tonight you can stay in my room. I have an extra bed there. Also I can give you some clothes until we can get down to the town at some point and pick you up some new clothes. Cause I assume that is your only set of clothing." She said as she looked at Sophie's outfit.

Hawaiian_dancer
Sophie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas