Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
x x x x x x x x xKatsu Kurai x x x

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ Karma xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░Courtyardxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░ What's wrong?

"After much violence people question why. They soon think of who is right or wrong. I am one of those who question all."
- - - ☠ - - -

Katsu didn't know exactly what to do. She seemed like she didn't want to be around him, but also that she had something she needed to do. "Ruin what exactly? I know you are a demon of temptation and seduction, so if its anything to do with that, then just say so." He said trying to reassure her. Letting out a small sigh before letting go of her hand. "Though if you would like for me to go away then that's fine as well..."

- - - ☠ - - -

]
                                                  Dantess

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Hawaiian_dancer
Akoto Mazamoto
User Image

Akoto was so disappointed in his old student is power all that defines him. what is left when his powers fail him. Akoto was sorry for his student because of his quest for power would lead him to his down fall. Akoto looked at him and though how much have you miss.how many things could you have accomplished if only you were more grounded and less relent on your powers. When Bryce swag his sword Akoto jumped to his feet and blocked it.
how ever the soul reaper power were braking though his sword. Akoto then gave Bryce a stiff kick to the chest so to push him back. As he did his srowds shattered leaving him open

Hitoshi Hiroko
User Image

Hitoshi claimed to the roof of the academy taking the form of a black tagger walking closer to were he here the commotion were he looked down and whiteness two fighters going at it one the ghost that was fallowing him this morning and some one he did not remember seeing at the gate opening. He did how ever recognize the power coming off him. he then looked look were the others were battling ''Dammit this may get messy. He then looked around so ''Were is the other one.

WeirdRoseBud
BryceDrakkar.

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel
User Image

Aria Kagerou

Aria saw Jason fire the guns and a bullet came at her. She let go of her sword and it disappeared. Instead, she formed an ice gun and shot an ice bullet at the bullet Jason shot. Once the ice bullet touched the other bullet, it froze it. The bullet fell to the floor. Jason then began to run around them, shooting more bullets at them. Never really dealt with bullets... this'll be experience. What to do now... Aria waved her hand in front of a bullet and a line of fire came out, melting the bullet. One bullet grazed her shoulder but still made a little cut, making her yelp. Forgetting all about the exploding part, she touched her shoulder, feeling the warm liquid. The explosion then happened behind her, she fell to the floor. "Owwwww." She said, getting up. Aria scraped her knee, she quickly began to heal her injuries. "Ugh. Reasons why I should stop wearing a skirt..." She mumbled to herself. Once she recovered she stood up. Aria followed Jason's movements. She then ran right in front of him, Aria threw a punch at his face and then aimed a kick at his side.

OOC: Sorry! Was out with family yesterday and came home rally late. ><
AzuWolf Johnny
Liiroy_Jenkins
Project Phobia 01

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
User Image

"Well yes....you see, I feed off of.... well, those things..." she started, looking back to Katsu, "and being around anyone, specifically the more physically attractive, it makes me crave. You understand?" she asked, being serious. "I have specially altered medication, similar to what some vampires use as a blood substitute, as my 'real food.'" Karma sighed, then walked to Katsu, grabbing his shirt collar. "It just doesn't satisfy." She then kissed the angel boy.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ: courtyard xx Wɪᴛʜ: Katsuxx Mᴏᴏᴅ: ....
                                                    OCC:
                                                    theme: painkiller

User Image
                                                    Neokix

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ Karma xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░Courtyardxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░ Why...?

"After much violence people question why. They soon think of who is right or wrong. I am one of those who question all."
- - - ☠ - - -

Katsu glanced at the girl while she spoke. Someone who is physically attractive? Did she just call me cute? Katsu thought to himself when the girl finished talking. He felt her lips press against his. This sent a bit of heat up to the male's cheeks. He motioned his arms around the succubus' waist, leaning into the kiss, but shortly pulled away, not really thinking that she did it because she wanted to but because she was a demon of lust. Letting out a small sigh he glanced over to her. "Was that enough to satisfy you?"

- - - ☠ - - -

]
                                                  Dantess

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
User Image

Karma pulled back, feeling weird that he had wrapped his arms around her, and even kissed her back some. "Of course not..." she muttered quietly, looking down and covering her face with her open palms. A terrible creature she assumed she was. Sick and greedy with things she didn't deserve. "I'm sorry" she managed to say to Katsu. Him asking if it had satisfied was like a bullet to her chest. It took a lot to satisfy, and a lot to give in return. The way he asked made her feel like he was trying to please her. Karma couldn't tell what was real emotion, and what was instinct pulling the inner beast.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ: courtyard xx Wɪᴛʜ: Katsuxx Mᴏᴏᴅ: ....
                                                    OCC:

User Image
                                                    Neokix

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
GrayEdwards

♩Location:Halls | ♫Mood: curious | ♬Thoughts: It's so big!
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ★✩✩★▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gray had just arrived at the school by bus. He had been sleeping for a while and it took him a minute to gather himself and his things before exiting the bus. It had been a very lone time since Gray had been to a real school and he wasn't able to get much sleep the night before. Letting out a big yawn the, dark haired bot stepped off the bus. He raised his hand to block the sun from his eyes so he could get a good look at the school. "So this is it.." He thought, admiring the beauty of it. He hadn't seen anything like this school before in his life. Not to mention it was specifically for people like him. Although, he was a bit nervous to be there, not knowing what to expect, he was also equally exited to have the opportunity try something new.
The new student made his way into the school only to be amazed by how it was even more beautiful on the inside. "Pretty cool.." He said to himself, nodding his head as he looked around. Yawning once more he decided, since the school was so nice, that he would give himself a tour before doing anything important.
Gray, holding the strap of his messenger bag, made his way down the first hall way he saw. That probably wasn't the best idea for him, for he was very bad with directions. He was also to stubborn to ask for help, But the young man wasn't going to let that stop him from doing as he pleased.

((ooc: That's what she said~ ))

You can't stop me...

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Bryce Drakkar

Being shoved backwards from the kick to the chest made Bryce winded cause it was a chest hit. But he noticed that his old teacher's swords broke and knew that this was his moment to attack. "Sorry Akoto. But you got in my way. If only you weren't so loyal to that b***h." He said angrily as he stood stock still and concentrated his powers into his blade. "I hate to do this to you. But it is just the way things have to end for you." He said as he walked over and stood in front of Akoto.

Hawaiian_dancer
Akoto Mazamoto

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ Karma and gray xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░Hallwayxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░ Whoops...

- - - ☠ - - -

Katsu watched Karma's motions, she even apologized for her own behavior. "No need...I kind of liked it~" He said teasingly, reaching down for her hand and rushing off in another direction. Quickly taking her through the halls and ended up bumping into the new comer. Katsu fell back stumbling on his buttox. "Ow..." He mumbled quickly getting to his feet. He held out his other hand to the person he had just knocked down. "Err...sorry stranger, was kind of in a rush and I didn't see you." He said laughing it off. "Haven't seen you around...You new?" He asked knowing full well that he himself was also new. Anyways, Karma you okay? He asked a bit curious as to how she was handling herself.

- - - ☠ - - -

]
                                                  Dantess
                                                  Swindlers

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
x x x x x x x x xNero Anagi x x x

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ No one xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░courtyard-Hallwayxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░ I'm..just going insane...

"In the depths of hell one loses their humanity. They soon arise as beings of darkness and deception. Who knows I might just be one of them."
- - - ☠ - - -

Nero let out a small sigh, seeing what he thought was real fade into nothingness. He chuckled a bit to himself, wondering if he was truly going insane. Guess there's no helping it He thought to himself as he began walking. His hands shoved into his pant's pockets. With nothing to really do Nero just wandered around, glancing about as others were having fun with one another.

He let out another sigh, he always knew loneliness, so what about now was different to him? It couldn't have been his previous thoughts of the girl. Nero let his mind wander for quite some time. A feeling Nero never really had. Shaking his head slightly he entered the main building. Unsure of what to do next he just wandered around.

- - - ☠ - - -

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
User Image

Karma frowned at his teasing, but was then being tugged along down the halls. What the hell was he doing? In the idiotic rush, he bumped into another guy and fell. Karma regained her balance, looking at the other two. "Fine" she lied coolly, mainting a calm focus in the current situation. Her want wasn't any less than the minutes before, but she held down her internal pains.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ: courtyard xx Wɪᴛʜ: Katsu, Grayxx Mᴏᴏᴅ: ....
                                                    OCC:

User Image
                                                    Neokix

Mister Haku's Partner

Benevolent Phantom

User Image
GrayEdwards

♩Location:Halls | ♫Mood: nervous | ♬Thoughts: I'm so stupid.
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ★✩✩★▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

User Image

Gray was admiring the the design of the school and unfortunately wasn't exactly looking where he was going. He suddenly felt his body crash into something and found himself on the floor. "..ah" He said in a bit of pain and rubbed his head. He then heard a voice and suddenly saw a hand reach towards him. Looking up he took the hand of the boy and helped himself up. "Don't worry about it." He said brushing himself off. "It was my bad. I wasn't paying attention.." Gray looked away a little embarrassed for crashing into the two. His first encounter with others and he was making a fool of himself. "Yeah.. I actually just got here." He said with a sigh before extending his hand to the boy. "My name is Gray Edwards. It's nice to meet you" He said looking at the two. The women he was with managed to gain her composure pretty fast. Then again she wasn't the one he crashed into. He examined the two and began to wonder why they were in such a rush.

((ooc: slight writers block with this one XP my bad.))

You can't stop me...

Dantress

Neokix

Shy Wolf

Akoto Mazamoto
User Image

Akoto just stood their. He was angry because of what Bryce said. Akoto could not do any thing his body felt heavy and he could feel his form failing. He looked at Bryce clinching to his swords as he look him in the eye. He could barely move. The only thought he had going though his head was ''Sorry I let you down Ms.Darkflower he braced him self for what would happen next.
Hitoshi Hiroko
User Image

Hitoshi looked at the two combatants. He could see Akoto could not move. All hitoshi said was ''Come on move. He wanted to help but if what the head mistress said was true he would not be able to do any thing at all to stop this.he wait to see what would happen next.

WeirdRoseBud
BryceDrakkar. end it. run Akoto though

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel
Bel saw something black on the rooftop, like a big cat or tiger. He noticed it was at the spot where the ghost and Bryce were, he dashed over there since he didnt felt like he wanted to get scolded by his "boss". He stood behind the cat and took out a bar of iron and encased his hand in a blade and had it pointed behind the cat neck, then he said,"Dont do anything rash now, i hate for the school to clean up your parts," he snickered.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hawaiian_dancer

Shy Wolf

Hitoshi Hiroko
User Image

Hitoshi looked at Bel and said ''Now why would I do any thing rash.''Your the one who is picking a fight with someone whose magic is unstable. As he bush the blade away. Hitoshi then looked back to the fight. ''Sit down.''It looks like your friend is wining. ''I know he is the power thief. ''He has much power not much else form what I have seen. ''He will beet the ghost easily. ''However I think what your friend is doing is only temporary at best. Hitoshi then look at Bel. ''So who are you? As he said this he sat up.He wanted to see what would happen next.
voice: loud and deep
wearing: black tiger form.
WeirdRoseBud
BryceDrakkar. end it. run Akoto though

AzuWolf Johnny
Bel
[/quote

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash