Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Katrina Lynn Brule

"Of course I would be afraid. I've never been in trouble." Katrina said as she looked at Hiato and ten zoned back in on the instruments. "A little bit. I picked up the flute once and it was pretty. I tried learning how to play the piano once." She said as she walked over to the piano and stood next to him. "It is a beautiful instrument, that has a lovely voice when you know how to play it properly." She said brushing her fingers against the keys.

Darth_Charmander
Hiato Ootobori

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

Riannon just listened and then got the the door. "Lets go. Thank you Akoto." She said thankful that Akoto was there to take Cao Cao down to the infirmary. "Come on Maya." She said as she took the girl's arm gently steering her out of the office. Angie please let anyone know who comes here looking for me that I will be back soon. She sent to her familiar and then started to walk the bunch down to the infirmary.

Taiyou4
Cao Cao Mengde

Hawaiian_dancer
Maya Luna & Akoto Mazamoto

Johnny smiled at Doran and chuckled, he was happy seeing some younger than him feeling like superhero. He then remembered his younger brother, his younger brother always wanted to be a hero and made him smile too. He shook off the thought, he knelt in front of Doran,"Im pretty sure you are a hero." He raised his hand in the air, like how Doran held it, and gave her smile. He stood up and rubbed his chin,"I say we prepare ourselves and be true heroes! I shall be outside training, if anyone wants to join me."

He took off running without saying anything, heading to his room. He went inside and quickly change and jumped out the window again, it was a bad habit he developed. He cracked his knuckles and concentrated his hands,"Alright, lets do this." He felt the ice in him go to his hands and formed ice gauntlets,"Perfect," he smiled.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yuuki321

Liiroy_Jenkins
User Image

User Image

Aria smiled at the two. She was glad that Doron looked happy and that everyone was getting along. Aria thought it was pretty cute when Johnny raised his hands up like Doron.

Aria was pretty surprised when Johnny went running off. She then looked at Doron. "So... Are you going to go with Johnny?" Aria asked.

OOC:sorry if my post look different, my phone won't let me do the things I want it to do ><
AzuWolf Johnny
liiroy_jenkins

Original Phantom

User Image

Beat up Or beat down. I'm Flexible.

Doron Mizuuni

Doron thought about that. Sure, she wanted to join with Johnny on th action, but She didn't want to leave Yuuki by herself. She knew what it was like to be lonely. So she came up with the perfect response. ''I go if you go!'' She said with a smile on her face.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

(ooc: so sorry, i haven't been posting. Have been real busy.))

Fighting is in my blood, i mean...My goo.

Yuuki321

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Emmalynn Grace Santana

Skin-walker

Where?~ Some pretty field! With?~ Delsin! OOC~: So sorry, I had some internet problems and Gaia wouldn't load. Made me so mad.

Emmalynn laughed at Delsin's acting, " Oh, I am so sorry! How rude am I?!" She couldn't help but notice that he was looking at her. Pretending she was looking around, she smelt something in the air. It smelt like... flowers. She loved flowers. Turning her head, she saw a huge field filled with them. She turned her head and gave her companion a look of excitement.

Without waiting for Delsin, Emma ran around in the meadow and enjoyed the feel of the sun on her exposed skin. She pulled the ponytail and let her red hair cascade around her shoulders. When she spun around, the sun reflecting on her hair made it look like a ring of fire was around her head. She laughed the whole time, and waited for him to join her.

D317

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin Waldron

Holding in his laughter at the best of his ability, Delsin watched as Emma ran around with her hair down. He couldn't help but notice how alive she looked and at peace with everything at that very moment. It was refreshing to meet someone not so depressing or arrogant like the people he usually meets. Not one to be outdone Delsin jogged to the middle of the field and turned, proceeded to fall down and landed spread eagle with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Most of the time he wouldn't allow himself a luxury like this, and instead would have focused on getting stronger with his powers. He wasn't some power hungry maniac or anything, he was just very intrigued with his abilities and what he could accomplish with them.

With that line of thought Delsin inhaled and exhaled deeply a few times before he used his lightning to dance around in the field, forming various animals the entire time and changing colors from teal to red to yellow etc. he made it so the entire area was completely entranced within the large electric field that shot around in the air and on the ground giving various tints and shades to the already beautiful scenery around them. Eyes still closed Delsin relaxed, no longer needing to focus as his control with his lightning was much better than it used to be and could be kept going for as long as he chose. Of course the field was just a non lethal amount of electricity, at most it made someone feel tingly if anything at all. Opening one eye he chuckled as he watched Emma's changing expressions.
x-OhhAlaina

Timid Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Emmalynn Grace Santana

Skin-walker

Where?~ Some flower Field! With?~ Delsin!

Emmalynn watched in amusement as Delsin ran around in the field. She watched as he lay down, the flowers swallowing him up. She jumped when she saw different colored lights all around them. Realizing it was lightening, she watched in fascination as it formed into shapes. Her tiger desperately wanted out, and she obliged.

Emma found a tree and stood behind it. She stripped down and wasted no time in letting her tiger come forth. Soon after, a sleek white tiger came bounding through the flowers. The colors and smells were heightened, and that made it all the more enjoyable. She chased all the animals that ran through and rolled around in the flowers. She lay down on her back next to Delsin with her paws in the air and felt more free than she had in awhile.

D317

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin Waldron

He had to admit he did not expect Emma to go into the forest only to have a white lean tiger come bursting through the tree line. Still chuckling Delsin was much more amused to see her dance with his lightning familiars, chasing them all along the field and clearly having an amazing time. Not wanting to be the downer of the two he smiled openly and had a real laugh for the first time in a very long time. Calming himself down he stared to the sky in entertainment as he felt the added pressure of Emma in her tiger form near him on her back doing the same. With the exception she was pawing at his lightning that continued to dance around the area.

For whatever reason Delsin started to get drowsy and closed his eyes, unknowingly allowing a light sleep over take him, his mouth slightly open as he breathed very slowly. He started to completely relax in his comfortable position surrounded by the flowers around him along with Emma herself. He couldn't decide which made him so relaxed, the flowers or Emma. In all honesty he didn't care which, just that this feeling he had was intoxicating to say the least. Pulling himself out of his sleep slightly he mumbled low enough for Emma to just hear. "Care to explain why you've stripped around me twice already? You know if you have something to say there are more... Subtle ways. But don't get me wrong this is perfectly acceptable." Smiling slightly he remained motionless with his eyes closed and body still spread eagle on the ground.
x-OhhAlaina

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
      User Image

The girl stared back at him as he tilted her chin, the gesture not as frightening as when she was a ghost. He then apologized for killing her. She chuckled half heartedly, "Ah, right." Instead of being angry with the still strange man before her, she took his hand and held it to her cheek with slight adoration. "I am real" she assured, feeling that he didn't yet believe it completely.

where: courtyardxx with: Neroxx emotional: 100% // ...xx OCC: xx theme: Connect

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

Hawaiian_dancer
Hawaiian_dancer

User Image

User Image
Maya walked down the halls to the infirmary. She looked back ever so often the see Akoto carrying Cao Cao. it looked to her like Akoto was struggling to move. When they arrive at the door she open the door for Akoto and the head mistress. As she walked in she nodded to another nurses she then lead the group a free hospital bed. ''over here akoto you can set him down here
Maya then ask should he come to pointing to the Akoto.

As Akoto walk his body was feeling heaver on the way to the infirmary.He was still carrying the person form the office.He could tell it was one of the students he met. poor kid he thought. Powers must your powers must be hard one you if you like liss. By the time he done with his train of though they were at the infirmary. He walk though the opened door and fallow the footsteps he eventually herd Maya say to set him down on to the hospitable bed. Akoto lifted Cao Cao on to the bed carefully. Akoto looked like he was about to collapse. He then looked to the headmistress and wrote ''Is there any thing ease I can do for you my mistress. tying to hide the fact he himself was falling apart.

WeirdRoseBud

With Ms.Darkflower Cao Cao ,Maya and Akoto

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

After getting Cao Cao to a bed in the infirmary Riannon turned to the other two. "Maya, go get a check up. I know that spell must have taken its toll on you." She said firmly to Maya and then turned to Akoto. "No there isn't anything else you can do for me Akoto." She said and then started to feel sick, her bond with her familiars let her know when something is wrong. "Akoto you should get yourself checked up too. I blocked out everything until now. And you are the only one close enough with a bond to make me feel this way. What happened to you?" She asked as she sat down in a chair and started to block herself off from her familiar. She didn't want to feel his pain at the moment since she knew they were somewhere safe.

Taiyou4
Cao Cao Mengde

Hawaiian_dancer

Greedy Bloodsucker

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
x x x x x x x x xNero Anagi x x x

ᴡɪᴛʜ ░ Alice/Echo xxx ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ░courtyardxxx ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ░ This was unexpected...

"In the depths of hell one loses their humanity. They soon arise as beings of darkness and deception. Who knows I might just be one of them."
- - - ☠ - - -

Nero was surprised that the girl held no reaction of fear as he held her chin. He chuckled slightly realizing that this girl might have lost her fear of him. 'Who knows?' He thought to himself, as he continued eyeing the girl. As she spoke she seemed rather 'happy' for some reason, he had come to this conclusion when she giggled, though also because she wasn't scared.

What had occurred next Nero did not expect at all. She had moved his hand to he cheek, and pressed it against her's. He smirked silently as he watched her, and her response was just as weird to him, she tried to tell him that she was indeed real, that it wasn't his mind messing with him. He remained silent as he continued to watch the girl with narrow eyes.

- - - ☠ - - -

Dantress

In a relationship with WeirdRoseBud

Shy Wolf

User Image

User Image
Both Maya and Akoto agreed to have a checkup. However Akoto was hesitant he know his link with the headmistress was strong. But at the same time he did not wish to tell her about his condition. When when he sat down on a bed they bound the spirit to the bed. So they could heal him. Upon looking farther in to his injuries. the head nurse shook her head. when they tried to read his memory's to find out what happen all his memoirs came to the surface to the nurses it felt like a nightmare they watch and listened to all his memory's when they were done some look
as they had seen hell it self.
The other nurses looked over Maya and gave her medicine so she could sleep they her wounds were then healed by the nurses
Then head nurse come out to great the headmistress. ''Hello Ms.Darkflower ''I have the reports on the three now. Maya will make a full recovery. ''It looks like she only over did it with her magic.''The girl has seems to have been using magic that she us different then most. ''Whatever she heal the other boy with may have been her own spell she herself created. we do not know the specifics
''As for Cao Cao he is in stable condition and should be up and about soon.
''Akoto we can heal his body. ''However that is not the most pressing matter. ''I hate to say it but It looks like he is in a doom state. his body can heal but upon looking in to his memory. the magic that bind him here to this plane of existence, also is tearing his very soul apart.form the how is memory played out he has been reliving all his memory over and over any sane person would have gone mad.
''Ms.Darkflower I have a confession to make it was me how originally check up Akoto. ''When he fist came he was already to far gone. ''But he was so determine to work for your family. We could not denied him that.
Their was a noise form the back of the infirmary an alarm went off Akoto soon showed up dragging the nurses who were trying to restrain his movement with versus spell.He made his way to the headmistress and then stopped right before her kneeling down before her. As a good loyal servant his is only wish was to serve.
WeirdRoseBud

With Ms.Darkflower Cao Cao ,Maya and Akoto

Loyal Partner

16,675 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
User Image

Riannon Darkflower

"Okay, then Maya can leave when you give the okay. Maybe ask her what kind of spell she used and what the risks are associated with it." Riannon said in response to Maya's report, and then listened to the one Cao Cao. "Okay, make sure that he sees me again when he has the chance." She said and then listened to the head nurse about Akoto. "What do you mean he is in Doom State? How did he get that way?" She asked and then listened to what else she had to say about the issue. "So basically at any moment he could rip into two halves and never make it anywhere. He will lose himself completely is what you are saying Margret. I know how determined he is to work for us, and how loyal he is. He protected me even though he couldn't save my brother." She said and then heard a noise, she snapped up and saw Akoto. "Akoto! Don't do this to yourself!" She said as she stood up and then felt her shields slip long enough to feel the torment he was feeling, which caused her fall back into her chair. "Please, I want to help you. Help you move on to something better so you aren't feeling this torment." She said as she sat there with her eyes closed and clenched her hands into fists.

Hawaiian_dancer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas