Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Loralay smiled"yes im Loralay the school etoile is there anything you need to to sign or am i late for a school meeting?"she asked putting on a fake smile
User Image
Zero shakes his head "no i always see you running around busy so im going to take you someplace to relax" he said with a smile

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Olivia Maire

Olivia smile"Yea i am new here in this town also"she smiling.
"Oh and can you show me around please"she said looking at the girl.She fixed her hat and her shirt to,then she looked at the girl and stood there waiting for a response.

Demonic Hunter

Loralay's eyes widened then looked down sadly"...what a lovely offer...but i have work to do....people to meet...things to sign"she said softly in a sad tone
User Image
Trisha sighs "yea what would you like to see first" she asked

"you did enough for them" Zero said "you need break now"
User Image

Demonic Hunter

Loralay sighed sadly"..im sorry as etoile for this school i must keep order"she said sadly as she turned around she knew even if Zero took her away the school would be out looking for her until she was found
"well why dont you relax inside the school" Zero asked

4,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Olivia Maire

Olivia smiled and thought about it."What your favorite place'"she said smiling"Then pick a flower"she said smiling.She made a red rose a dark rose a blue rose and a blue rose.

Demonic Hunter

Loralay sighed"...because the etoile don't get brakes they work and work until the end of the year thats when the whole school votes for a new etoile...im just lucky i got voted for two years in a row"she said softly just then a group of students walked over to her and asked her to sign things she signed three things before dropping the clip board and pen then fell to the ground herself
User Image
"i usually spen my time in the library" Tsrisha said looking at her book

"this is what i was afaraid would happen" Zero said kneeling next to Loralay
User Image

Demonic Hunter

Loralay was shivering and coughed a lot she slowly tried to get up"..i...i must keep going...i..i have...a lot to...do"she said softly
Zero pick her up "no you need to stop and rest" he said taking her to the nurse office

Demonic Hunter

Loralay sighed she didn't try to stop him she was glad to get away from all those people for once the nurse looked up and sighed"...oh no not again they really have to stop doing this to her...put her over there and keep an eye on her why i go talk to those students again"the nurse said pointing to a bed then walked out the room
Zero lays Loralay on the bed and sits in a chair

Demonic Hunter

Loralay smiled and looked over to Zero"......thank you Zero"she said softly then turned her head and looked out the window at the sky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff