Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Hunter

Loralay smiled she kissed him lovingly then got up and lied back down on the bed
Zero gets up and sits back in the chair he looks at Loralay

Demonic Hunter

Loralay smiles at him"...would you rest with me"she said softly
Zero nods "sure" he said and lays next to her

Demonic Hunter

Loralay kisses him then rests her head on his chest and slowly falls asleep
Zero puts puts his arm aroun her and sleeps with her

Demonic Hunter

Loralay woke up a few hours later feeling well rested she sat up and smiled at Zero she kissed him softly then looked in the mirror on the wall she saw her hair was a mess and took her hair band out and let her hair down
Zero opens his eyes he sits up and yawns he looks at Loralay "oh your up" he said

Demonic Hunter

Loralay turned around and smiled she tied her hair up in a ponytail again"...yeah"she said she got off the bed and grabbed hold of Zero hand and pulled him up then walked to the door still holding his hand as soon as she opened the door there were people holding up clip boards asking her to sign them
Zero pulls Loralay back in the room he closed and locked the door "well were not going that way" he said he hold her hand and goes to the window "we can go out this way" he said

Demonic Hunter

Loralay nods and opens the window then jumps out she looks around and saw there were no people about
Zero jumps out the window with her "ok lets find a place to hide at" he said

Demonic Hunter

Loralay kisses him"...theres only one place to hide in this school the library"she said then grabbed his hand and ran to the library
Zero runs to the library with her

Demonic Hunter

Loralay opened the doors to the old library there was no one inside apart from a girl at the front desk the girl got up and bowed at Loralay"good day etoile here to get away from everyone again...and i see you have a guy with you...please this way"the girl said she walked over to a very dusty and old bookshelf and pulled a book out making a wall open in the room was a fireplace a bed and a sofa as well as a bookshelf Loralay walked inside pulling Zero in with her then the wall closed up behind them"...welcome to my room i had it made so i can get away from people from time to time"she said as she sat down on the sofa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff