Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Kyo

Kyo got readly and grabbed his bag. He started walking to the school. "so the school is called moon cross."Kyo thought to himself. he stops in front of the school.
Trisha carries a calor to a field and waits for Zero

Zero follows Loralay "are you ok" he asked

Demonic Hunter

Loralay sighs"...im just sick of everyone asking me to do things and meet people yeah im the Etoile and it's my job but i don't have to sign for every club opening and every other little things and i don't have to go to every damn meeting it just pisses me off"she said in anger as her left arm turned into a demonic arm and she slashed at a tree cutting it down
Zero puts his arm around Loralay "i have to go practice you want to come" he said

Demonic Hunter

Loralay sighed and nodded as her arm turned back to normal"...sure"she said softly then kissed him
Zero kisses her back "ok lets go" he walks with her to the field where Trisha was waiting "ok im here" she thows Zero the coller "you know what to do" Trisha said "yeah yeah" he looks at Loralay "stay here" he run to the middle of the field he puts the coller he turns in his werewolf form he didnt have control of that form he dosent have control his self he charges at Trisha

Demonic Hunter

Loralay smiled and watched happily until she felt something behind her her arm and eye turned to there demon form and she turned around there was nothing there then a demon tapped her shoulder".....im right behind you"the demon said she turned fast but got punched hard in the gut she let out a painful screeching scream the demon grabbed her head and slammed it into the ground and kept punching her in the gut and face blood appeared in the air with every punch the demon made
Zero was still in his wolf form he jumps on the demon and bites on it neck

Demonic Hunter

Loralay just lied there with blood dripping down her face and body another demon appeared next to her and tried to grab her but loralay opened her eyes and her demonic arm grew in size and crushed he demons head along with the top half of it body she slowly got out of the small crater as blood dripped all over the ground she now had a black aura around her her skin was a blackish brown and her had horns she was panting as she slowly made her way over to Trisha cracking her demonic fingers as she did the demon that was attacked by Zero laughed"...finally the chains have broken the demon princess is free to kill again"the demon said before dying
Zero snaps the demons neck he looks at Loralay growling he was getting ready to attack her Trisha backs up away from Loralay ready to defend her self

Demonic Hunter

Loralay went to grab Trisha but stopped she started to scream in pain as she turned back to normal she looked at Trisha as tears formed in her eyes".....i...im so sorry"she said sadly then fell down
when Zero saw Loralay collaps he retun to normal him and Trisha runs to her to help

Demonic Hunter

Loralay looked up at Zero then looked away thinking he must really hate her now for even trying such a thing
Zero hugs Loralay "you had me so scared" he said

Demonic Hunter

Loralay looked back at him and hugged him back".....im so sorry"she said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out