Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
              ` ------- STUCK IN A LIMBO
                        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                            ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                                  ` ★ ME AND MY SINS GO TOE-TO-TOE
                                          ` ★ I PLAYED A VICIOUS PART
                            /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Riory sighed as he stood from his chair and got ready to rush back to his room. The whole way there he looked for Matt, but did not spot him. The poor young man was exhausted. He had hardly been sleeping lately. Between writing, work, and homework he had no time. And now he needed to practice the new songs he had been given by the director. He changed quickly and grabbed his bagpipes and stand. He was simply to tired today to worry about making himself look gorgeous. His normally perfect hair was all up in a huge stylishly messy bun, there were dark circles around his pretty eyes which he didn’t bother trying to cover, and he just tossed on some comfortable clothes, he was even wearing his glasses instead of his contacts.

With his bagpipes, sheet music, and stand in hand he left the room. He walked out toward the doors, his eyes still scanning everywhere for Matt. They had not gotten along after their night together, mainly because of his rules to not befriend those he sleeps with. But his relationship with Sindelle was starting to be strained by the bad blood between himself and the older man. He needed to make nice or he would lose Sindelle as a friend, and that was the last thing he wanted. But he was sure the peace offering would not be easy to deny when a free vacation was one of his bargaining chips.

At long last he spotted the black haired man walking on his own. Having the advantage of being behind the man he jogged up behind him. “Matt, can we talk, please?” he asked as he jogged in front of the man and stopped. He knew he looked like hell, but hey maybe that would get the man to be more inclined to listen. “We need to talk for Sindelle’s sake.” He added knowing that it should bait the man into conversation.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀xxxxxxx
      `````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
      ` ★ I BROKE AN UNFAIR SHARE OF HEARTS, I'M ABOUT TO BLOWxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      ` ★ SO IF YOU COME AROUND THEN YOU SHOULD KNOWxxxxxxxxx
      /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      ` ------- I'M A LOVE KILLER!
      ((Outfit))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageProfessor Natalie Coeur Laut

Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop.

Coeur let out a long sigh as the day finally ended. He was normally quite the passionate teacher, but his last class was really starting to drive him mad. One girl in particular was unbearable. She would not stop trying to pet him, and calling him kitty. Oh how he wanted to claw her face off, but he was a teacher, he couldn’t harm his students. “Alright class that is it! Go enjoy your vacation, but do not forget your homework,” he said as the hoard of people stood and shuffled out the door. Once the last of them was gone he let a small smile play on his lips.

He pulled out his old CD player and popped in his favorite mix CD. He pressed play and his ears perked up. ‘The Unwinding Cable Car’ sang loudly through the speakers.

The Frenchman could not hold back. He gave into the music and started singing softly and dancing around the room as he tidied up. It took a few minutes but he got the room picked up and the board all erased. The familiar was quite pleased with himself. He had not yet had a run in with that teacher he had spent the evening of the ball flirting with, and he counted it among his blessings. And for once this year he was not at all bothered about spending the holiday season alone. He was actually looking forward to it.

He clicked off the CD player, and tucked it back into his desk before grabbing his last few things into his manbag and heading for the door. Unfortunately he did not get more than 2 paces out before that loud annoying girl hopped out of nowhere and pinning his arms down with a hug.

“Kitty! Oh what a cute kitty you are,” she giggled rubbing her head on his.

The fur on his ears and tail stuck straight up as he ears pinned flat to his head. “Jessica get off of me!” he demanded his accent thicker than usual. She kept squeaking about how cute he was so he tried again. “Get off of me in foolish girl, I am a familiar not a housecat!”

“Awwww Kitty why are you so mad?” she shrieked, calling far to much attention to them.

Coeur gritted his teeth and growled. “Get off of me or I will FAIL YOU! NOW!”

The girl jumped back looking deeply wounded and on the edge of tears, but the man just shrugged it off. He walked away, his tail flicking and his fixed his overly bright suitcoat and his hair.

Chase away the natural and it returns at a gallop.

{{A leopard cannot change its spots.}}

User Image

((outfit))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageOliver ValentineUser Image

Oliver still felt a bit guilty for his one night stand with Sindelle, but at least they were friends now. But today he was not thinking much about that. No today his mind was on only one thing, the list! Today the cast list for the spring play would be posted. He had tried out for the part of the Phantom in ‘The Phantom of the Opera’ and he was simply dying to know if he got the part.

As soon as class let out he jumped from his seat, having already packed up his things, and rushed over toward the nearest drama class room. There in a small pile on a table beside the door was the list. His heart jumped to his throat as he fought through the crowd to grab two. He wanted one to send home to his family if he had gotten the part.

He ducked out of the crowd and found a place to stand out of the way. Pulling in one last deep breath and holding it he looked down. There on the top of the list was the word ‘Phantom’ and beside it his name, Huebert Oliver Valentine. His eyes went wide as he bounced and let out the breath. He ACTUALLY GOT THE PART!

After a few moments of jubilation he looked down at it again to see who would be playing Christine. Much to his surprise he saw one of his dear friend’s names… but it was strange, he had not even known that she had tried out.

So not skipping a beat he went to find her, as usual on her way to the music room. He jogged up and hugged her from behind. “Hello Christine!” he chimed in Rain’s ear, only to have her make a very confused expression.

“What?” she asked softly.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User ImageUser Image

♪Яаίη had still given up on singing. Now her family knew, and they were all quite saddened by it. But her life was easier now that she was not worrying about finding the right song to sing. So instead of her music lessons after class she had started going to the music room to play whatever random instrument caught her attention that day.

As she walked though she was stopped by Oliver, who grabbed her from behind in a hug. But his greeting was rather strange, he called her Christine.

“What?” she asked turning around, and pulling out of his arms, her face scrunched in confusion. Oliver was simply beaming, thinking that she had just yet to find out.

“You got the part as Christine, in ‘The Phanton of the Opera’!” he chimed, “And I am going to be the Phantom! This is gonna be so amazing, I just wished you would have told me you were trying out.”

The girl’s face dropped. “Olvier I didn’t try out. I gave up on singing…” she said softly. “This has to be a mistake…” She turned away running down the hall to the drama teacher’s office leaving Oliver standing there very confused.

After a long and rather emotional conversation with the teacher she gave up. Her heart fell even more are she left. She could not persuade the teacher to give the part to anyone else, and she didn’t even have an understudy. Tears welled up in her eyes as she went in search of Alicia. She really needed her friend right now.

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory sat out in the courtyard where he and Thane and sat and bonded a month ago. But this time he was alone, truly alone. His heart was heavy as he gently strummed his guitar strings and sang to himself. As soon as class let out he had listened to the voicemail his father, and then grabbed his guitar and came out here. Well of course he did take a little time in his room to carve a few more gashes into his arm, these ones deeper than all the rest. All he wanted was to be alone.

He closed his eyes as his fingers played across the strings and he sang, not caring who heard him.

“When your tears are spent on your last pretense
And your tired eyes refuse to close and sleep in your defense.
When it's in your spine like you've walked for miles
And the only thing you want is just to be still for a while

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up
And I will hide you when it gets too much
I'll be right beside you
I'll be right beside you

When you're overwhelmed and you've lost your breath
When the space between the things you know is blurry nonetheless.
When you try to speak but you make no sound
And the words you want are out of reach but they've never been so loud

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up
And I will hide you when it gets too much
I'll be right beside you
I'll be right beside you

I will stay.
Nobody will break you,
Yeah. …”

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|
((outfit))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PRINCESS SERAPHIM ARVID CAIN
---The future Eternal Queen of the Nords---

Sweat dripped down from her pale skin, in long elegant trails. Lean muscles bulged and veins pressed against the skin in a desperate attempt to cool the blood within them. Pale green eyes flashed as a cool grin spread across her face. The blade in her hand hung loosely at her side, before flipping to attention as she charged forward at the man before her. The elder man quickly dodged their swords clashing as he deflected her blow. The last three hours had been spent in similar contact. Both of the parties were out of breath and sweating from exertion.

“That is enough for today” Euthydemos said coolly pulled back his sword. The princess nodded softly and did the same. She sheathed her sword and turned to her guards.

“Water,” she ordered. One of the well armed Nords rushed over with a bowel of water.

Her hands gently dipped in cupping the water and splashing it against her face. The cool water felt wonderful. But what she really wanted was to be outside. So once her guards had gathered her things she bidded her teacher goodbye and was off. She slipped out into the courtyard.

As the cool air hit Arvid’s skin she sighed contentedly. There was no greater feeling in all of the world. She closed her eyes and pulled down her long blond hair, relaxing in the bliss of the cool air. Her muscles were regenerating already and the cool air rejuvenated the young vampire, to say that she was happy at this moment was an understatement. A small smile even adorned her normally frowning lips.

((outfit))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Euthydemos son of Zeuxis of Halonnesus

Euthydemos shook his head as his student left. Arvid was such a hotheaded you thing. He wondered if her temperament would even out before she became the queen, yet somehow he knew that she would still make a marvelous queen. She was dedicated, and a fierce fighter. Her people already respected her and loved her above all else. He had faith that she would do well for herself.

He pulled his shirt back on and wiped the sweat from his brow with the back of his hand. He needed a shower, but first he should work out some more. After all an assassin has to stay well limbered and strong.

So he slowly made his way up to the gym, after tidying up the workout room of course. Once he made it to the gym he once again stripped off his shirt and took to lifting weights.

((outfit))
((He is so boring sometimes haha))

Jinxie_Unlucky's Princess

Divine Lover

User Image
Fay Haywood

Fay was not having the best of weeks. Coming back to school was fun and all but the last couple days of her vacation were still casting a long shadow over her week. Her old man seemed to nearly delight in making her life complicated. His orders were to avoid anyone who was demon or even partially demon and this caused quite the damper on her social life. Albeit they caused her physical pain to be around she still enjoyed their company once and awhile, heck some of them were good friends. It bugged her to no end that he would be so serious over a headache.

It was this that caused her to be drawn to the gym. She spent a good ten minutes straight slamming into a punching bag. It was not a mindless type of thing either. Over the years she taught herself, although she was still rather sloppy, Tae Kwon Do. Thing is though if she started to really channel her anger through the demon trapped within her her form became nearly perfect. Ragnarok did have a tendency to take small amounts control even if she was in a focused state if her emotions were swinging the right way.

Every few hits she let out a loud "kihap!". This was a typical thing that students did. It was a tool to both control breathing but also keep your lungs empty of air so as to not get the 'air knocked out of them'. The entire time she did not notice that Euthydemos had entered into the gym as well. If she had known it sooner she would have kept her voice down. After performing a back kick she finally got a full view of the room and noticed him quietly lifting away.

She stopped hitting the bag for a moment and glanced fully over. "I hope the noise doesn't bother you," she said while still bouncing on the balls of her feet.

User Image
I’ll start this broken heart,
I’ll fix it up so it will beat again,
not just for me but for anyone.

OOC: Yay first post of timeskip.

Outfit

ThePrincessCharming

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Thane slipped his beanie over his head, perfectly perched upon his head. He walked out of his dorm room, his books laying on his bed in a pile. The anthro had changed, and decided to go looking for Cory or Dante.

He had bonded with the two of them on very different levels over the past month. Dante had become a good friend, always a willing to go out and hang. Cory, on the other hand, was different. Thane knew that there was something between them, but Cory refused to admit it or let him in. He kept hurting himself...

Thane had a key to the guys' room, and let himself in, seeing no one was there. He didn't know where to look for them, so he decided to get some air. None of his classes had been outside today, and he missed the cold feel of wind on his fur.

As he reached the bottom level, he noticed it was snowing outside. Thane grinned as he walked outside. He strode around a bit, before setting down his bag. He stretched a bit and took off running, letting loose for a bit. He laughed, loving the wind ruffling his hair.

After about ten minutes of running, he jogged back to his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. He heard a little bit of music, and decided to follow it. Thane noticed the black silhouette against the snow, realizing as he got closer that it was Cory. The song he played sounded familiar. He watched from a distance, humming along. He knew Cory had to be in a bad mood...

He waited until he was done, and sat at his feet not saying a word. Thane knew Cory liked to strum out his feelings in peace.

Fly far away don't let the world pass you by
Live for the day when we must stand and survive
Now we face the judgment day our souls will feel the pain
Hear the screams of my world through the rain

((Outfit))

Beloved Cultist

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxx"Everybody's doin' it, so why the hell should I?!"
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back. Got a pistol for a mouth, my old mama gave me that. Making my own road out of gravel and some wine, and if I have to fall then it won't be in your line. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba)

Ashanti had woken early that morning, a cold sweat all over. The past month she had felt a bit off. She grabbed her shower things, slowly making her way to the school's large bathroom. The blue morning light illuminated the empty halls and the cavernous bathroom echoed as she locked the toilet stall.

She counted on her fingers- her last period had been two weeks before the ball, which was four weeks ago. That meant it had been...

Ash left her towel and soap there, walking to the school nurse. The nurse handed her a small, slim cardboard box with a small condemning smile. She glared back, stomping back to the bathroom. She turned the water on hot, trying to unknot the tense muscles in her back, preparing herself.

She dried off, wrapped up in her towel, and locked the toilet stall once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Dante Ryuu Misaku!",Ashanti screamed, beating on his bedroom door. This f*cker was in so much s*it, it wasn't even funny!!

I wasn't born a beauty queen, but I'm okay with that. Maybe radio won't mind if I sing a little flat. I wear my boots to bed, hang a cross up on the wall to save me from a shallow grave that wants to take us all. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba).

xxxx"Everybody's doin' it, so why the hell should I?!"
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

Hilarious Fatcat

Creo sat on the balcony railing smoking a cigarette with a thoughtful look on her face. One pants and boot covered leg dangled off the edge. Her leather fur trimmed coat was over her long black t-shirt. Her hair was brought up into a ponytail like usual. She exhaled a puff of smoke from her mouth watching it dissipate in the air. 'What am I going to do over winter break?' She thought taking another puff. She had been thinking over that subject for the past few weeks. She wanted to spend it with Maria, but she had no where to take her girlfriend and she needed to get a present as well. She shook her head and flicked her bud off and watched the wind take it. She knew Maria would be out to see her sooner or later. She would talk to her then about their plans.

Beloved Cultist

User Image

User Image
Alicia grabbed a big stack of papers, straightening them out and putting them in her leather teaching bag. It was a Friday and she was dressed pretty casually. with a sigh, she slung the bag over her shoulder and shook her hair out of the messy bun she had it in.

The halls were full of rowdy students, and she weaved through them with ease. Alicia reached her hand up, catching a frisbee whizzing by, tossing it back to its owner with a chuckle. "Not in the halls you guys!", the professor hollered back.

User Image
Alicia loved the weekend. She planned on hitting up the bar later that night, hopefully with Rain. They'd had a few girls' nights lately, and she was hoping for another soon.

Rain often came and spent time in Alicia's room, playing music or talking while Alicia cooked them something to eat. Alicia critiqued her music, loving every bit of it. Rain had real talent, and she told her so every day.

As Alicia began to think about another girl's night, she remembered tonight was Lady Dinah's birthday. She doubted she would be seeing Rain at all this afternoon, so she decided to grade papers and be productive.

User Image
The blonde stopped in the coffee shop, grabbing herself a big thermos of Earl Grey tea with a splash of cream. She spotted a few kids sitting in the corner with a familiar face, and waved at them as she headed out.

She walked towards her room, fishing her keys out of her purse. As she was unlocking her door, she spotted Rain, looking like she was about to cry. Alicia walked over to her, concern on her face. "What's wrong, hun? Come in", she said, swinging open her door.

User Image

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
ThePrincessCharming
User Image

Matthais Fairchild

Matt had been on his way to his room when he heard Riory's voice. At his question, Matt glanced over his shoulder. "We're on speaking terms now? he said coldly. He stopped when Riory came in front of him, looking more than a little annoyed. He and the redhead hadn't been getting along much since the masquerade. He'd spent days trying to figure out what he possibly could have done to make the man treat him like a leper, but after a while he just settled for the fact that Riory was just a douche. He probably should have listened to Sindelle, it would have made things a lot less complicated. Even with the resentment he was harbouring for the younger man, Matt couldn't deny how gorgeous he was. It was somewhat frustrating to still be attracted to someone you didn't like.

As soon as Sindelle's name came into the conversation, Matt's expression softened a bit to something more worrisome. "I'm listening," he said, his tone soft and serious.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
User Image

With:herself

Keiri had rushed out of her class full ball to go and change. Today she wanted to go outside and play! It was gorgeous! Just her type of weather, but playing in a short skirt was not a good idea, especially when you wanted to play with your boyfriend who is just as much of a sex fiend as you seem to have become. But she could blame that on him. He was amazing in bed, what could she say, it was impossible to say no. So yeah changing into something cute but comfy was definitely needed.

After a quick change, and a quick brush of her body she bounced off looking for her boyfriend’s scent. With the amount of sex they have though he smells rather like her anymore, being that her scent is much stronger. None the less she was looking for him, for Drago, the love of her life. As she wondered though the same thought that had been pestering her so much reciently popped back into her head. Drago was mortal. Someday he would grow old and die and she would be without him. She slowed her pace and her ears and tails dropped, as they did every time that horrible thought came into her mind. She had yet to talk about it with him, I mean what right did she have to ask him to live forever and give up whatever may be waiting for him on the other side. Her tail flicked in frustration behind her as she tried to silence her stupid mind.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

((outfit))

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image User ImageUser Image

Lacey smiled softly as she worked. She was putting the final finishing touches on her presents for her dear friend. She just hoped that the woman liked them. She was so engrossed in her work that she hardly noticed that everyone had already left. So needless to say when the teacher walked up and asked her if she was going to leave the fae wound up blushing profusely. She stammered and apology, grabbed her things and rushed off.

As she arrived back in her room she prayed that her roommate was not there. She pulled the big box of a present out of her chest and placed the last item in. Later tonight she would give it to Lorna and hopefully the girl would love it. She wished that she could have her new friend come home with her for the holiday, but she was sure that the other would want to be with her family. So she sighed and she once again put the box away and pulled out a change of clothes from the chest.

She slipped into something comfortable and cute. She liked feeling like she looked good. But she didn’t do it for anyone else, just her and Willy.

The slow loris by now was begging for some cuddles time so she happily took him out and carried him around with her and she went out to get some snacks.

User Image

((outfit))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas