Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx ██ who I seeSerenity
                                                            xxx ██ where I standCourtyard
                                                            xxx ██ how I feelContent
                                                            xxx ██ Mini Fox Form

Out Of Courtesy ⋮

IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, JUST SAY THE WORD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███xxҞETTUxARASxӍORRISUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              xx xxxx xx
                      Kettu frowned at Serenity's unpleasant experience with one of her kind. Kitsunes really were either good or evil in a sense. 'I'm sorry to hear that. Kitsunes really are one way or another. The numbers of who is benevolent and who is mischievous really is about even between the two.' She knew well of her kind causing trouble in the world. Kitsune had even raged war between themselves. 'I hope the kitsune didn't cause to much trouble for you.'

One of Kettu ears twitched over hearing what Serenity is. Her ears instantly fell flat on her head. Not out of fear though. As soon as they laid flat, the perked up again. 'You are the ones that balance the world out. As horrible as people may see it, there are certain creatures in the world that keep the world stable.' Many humans were blind to what keeps 'their' world turning but some secrets are best kept at that; secret. She was well aware of the dangers of what exposer meant. She had seen the horrors as well as the acceptance some gave. Kettu thought it better to remain unknown.

She was glad that the moved onto another topic. She pawed again at the woman's hand, purring in her arms. 'What kind of doctor do you want to be?' Kettu nuzzled her head against the woman's chest, her eyes slowly shutting as she relaxed. 'Biology for me, with a minor in zoology.' She rolled over a little so that her paws pressed against the woman. 'You're gonna...make me...pass out...if you...keep...doing...that,' she said in a tired voice as she struggled to keep her eyes open.
                      «
xXHeatherMason_SHXx
Serenity

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

....If Life Was Easy....

Out Of Chocolate: Sorry for the late reply I was tired from work

Out Of Chocolate2: Dante's wonderful sword

User Image

Dante had started pounding away the beer. before Ash had reached the table. He had every intention of getting his buzz back and he was doing it rather quickly. His two friends had run off somewhere and he was sitting at the table alone because Ash was taking her time. Not even ten minutes had passed and he had consumed 4 beers and 3 shots. He was starting to feel the alcohol and his head started to feel light and body warm. A few more minutes passed and he had downed another few beers and he was now drunk. His mind was fogged and his vision was blured. He could no longer feel his finger tips because they had gone numb. He rached behind him in his pocket and puleld out a pack of smokes, pulling one out he lit it up and took a puff and smilled. Dante no longer felt anything and he was content.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mood: bored

With: no one

Thinking: maybe i should head to bed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

… How Would We Learn Anything....

Beloved Cultist

User Image

"My sister is a mage- like me, only she has arcane magic. Its so rare in my clan to have these sorts of magics, so no one could properly teach her how to use them", Thane told Cory. He had never shared the story until now. "Like me, she is a bit of a show-off, and she tried a stunt far bigger than she knew how to control. It sparked the dry grass of the huts, and burnt our village to the ground. I stood up for her, and we were both banished for our stupidity and betrayal."

Being banished no longer bothered Thane. He had once been he revered son of the village leaders, and now he was your average college student. He and Lorna had sold some of their weapons, which were apparently worth quite a bit, in order to be able to pay for schooling.

The hyena looked around at Cory's things, looking at his lavish luxuries. He would like to say those things didn't matter, but he was intrigued by them. He rarely had more than the clothes on his back and a few household items. But he was starting a new life, and could now afford to collect a few more material possessions. Thane decided he would start with some new clothes. He had his uniform, but he would need to have more than his loincloths against this bitter cold.

Cory's question caught him a bit off guard. Why did he want to kiss him? Thane had always known he was gay, and it never really mattered. But for some reason, Cory stirred up all kinds of emotions in him.

"Um, well, I guess the obvious reason would be because I am gay", he said, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "I just think you're handsome. And I'd like to think that maybe you would smile if I did. I'd like to make you smile."

Fly far away don't let the world pass you by
Live for the day when we must stand and survive
Now we face the judgment day our souls will feel the pain
Hear the screams of my world through the rain

Beloved Cultist

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxx"Everybody's doin' it, so why the hell should I?!"
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back. Got a pistol for a mouth, my old mama gave me that. Making my own road out of gravel and some wine, and if I have to fall then it won't be in your line. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba)

Ash took the tankard gratefully, raising it in the air to no one. "Cheers", she said, drinking about half of the massive beer before coming up for air. She sat at the table across from Dante, who was chugging away at alcohol like a mad man. She pulled out a chair for Arvid, gesturing for her to sit. Dante may not know how to treat a lady, but she sure did!

Ash drank the rest of her beer, and pulled her stashed shot glass out of her clutch. She poured a shot of Irish crème and kicked it back, sighing in delight. "No time limit on this drinking game, right?"

She poured another shot, taking her time with this one. Ash loved the sweet smoothness, followed by the sour kick of the alcohol. She nodded to the guard once again, giving her sweetest smile. "How's about you get us a few bottles? If I know Arvid, she will drink more than you can get in one trip."

I wasn't born a beauty queen, but I'm okay with that. Maybe radio won't mind if I sing a little flat. I wear my boots to bed, hang a cross up on the wall to save me from a shallow grave that wants to take us all. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba).

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
|♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory looked at the handsome man as he spoke about how he came to be banished. “That must have been hard. But I suppose I can understand how something like that would happen,” he said pulling up his knees wrapping his arms around them. He closed his eyes thinking over what he should say. “I’m sorry that happened to you, you seem like a very nice person,” he said softly.

He blushed a bit more as Thane called him handsome, and then again when he said he’d like to kiss him to make him smile. “Well that is a nice enough sentiment, but I doubt a kiss would make me smile. I don’t smile much,” he said softly. He ignored the bit about him being handsome, mainly because he could not handle talking about it, it would make him too shy. “As I am sure you have guessed by now though I am gay too…” he said softly. He supposed it was Thane’s turn to ask questions.

“Is there… anything you want to ask me?” he asked softly. His gaze fell onto the little mouse. He should really put him in his cage soon. The poor thing was probably tired from all the excitement.

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image User ImageUser Image

Lacey giggled warmly at Lorna’s enthusiasm. “I have to agree with you. I am SO not used to fancy stuff like that. I am not that kinda girl,” she chimed. “Just a friend and maybe some good food is all I need to have a good time.”

She happily looped her arm with the older womans as they walked. “Oh yeah. I think I would drown in a dress like this, its so heavy,” she joked. “I’m in dorm 9. What about you?”

User Image

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Pinkie-loves-Pokey

User Image

....If Life Was Easy....

Out Of Chocolate:

User Image

Dante watched them join him at the table but they were to late and he was smashed beyond reason though he was aware of his surroundings. For some odd reason his once happy disposition vanished and he was now thinking of home and it made him pretty depressed. he layed his head down for a minute then looked up to Ash and Sera-nyan he gave them a false smile stood up removed his mask and burned it to ash in his hand. "You ladies have a wonderful night I am going to go find my room. I am not feeling to hot." It was apparent he was lying, because he was a terrible lier. He stumbled off outside of the barrier protecting them from the snow. Looking up to the sky and sighing dante mumbled to himself "Well this was kind of out of the blue. So much for a happy night." As he walked the snow melted away as he used his fire to melt a path for himself and he put up a small fire wall around him to keep him warm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mood: Home sick

With: Ash and Arvi

Thinking: Ugh I want to go home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

xxℌ𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔰𝔬𝔲𝔩, 𝔙𝔢𝔫𝔬𝔪 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔶𝔢𝔰, 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔳𝔬𝔦𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔢𝔢𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Leviathan smiled kindly at David and nodded softly. “I try not to think about things like that. I didn’t even know magic existed before I was turned,” he admitted to his young friend.

He was doing his best to hide the fact that he was watching the teen out of the corner of his eye as David zoned out for a bit. As the other man spoke he turned to look at him, his neon green eyes sparkling as he smiled. “I would love to,” he said happily. He stood and walked over to the boy bowing and holding his hand out. “May I have the honor of this dance?” he said in a charming tone with an equally charming smile.

xxxxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Eloquent Lunatic

((Arvid did not come with Dante and Ash. I am gonna post as her, she is ditching them to go chill at the bar and drink heavily by herself.))

Beloved Cultist

I got lots of jealous lovers that all wish they had me back. Got a pistol for a mouth, my old mama gave me that. Making my own road out of gravel and some wine, and if I have to fall then it won't be in your line. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba)

A small frown formed on Ash's face as she realized that Arvid was not going to drink with them. 'Oh well, more drinks for me!'

But just as she was about to really start drinking, Dante laid his head on the table, clearly very done. She sighed, hoping maybe she would have found someone to finally compete with. She drank down a few more shots, the liquid rapidly becoming sickly sweet, before Dante got up and left.

The girl shrugged, settling for some of the cherry vodka he left behind. She didn't need company to make a good time!

Before long, Ash was drunk. With no ne to socialize with, she had sat and drank a full bottle of Irish crème, a quarter bottle of cherry vodka, and a few tankards of beer. All of a sudden, loneliness looked pretty, well, lonely. Her mind wandered to Dante. He was pretty damn cute. She wondered how much alcohol he would still have on his lips...

Ash sprang up, the alcohol not affecting her motor skills. She followed Dante's footsteps until she found him.

"Hey!", she called out. "Hey, are we gonna f*ck tonight, or what? Cuz I didn't get this hot not to get some f*ckin' man meat!"

I wasn't born a beauty queen, but I'm okay with that. Maybe radio won't mind if I sing a little flat. I wear my boots to bed, hang a cross up on the wall to save me from a shallow grave that wants to take us all. I'm a baa-aa-aa-ad woman to keep. Make me maa-aa-ad, I'm not here to please. Paint me in a corner but my colour comes back. Once you go black, you never go back. I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba). I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba) I'm a black sheep. (Baa-ba-ba-aah-o-baa-ba-ba).

Beloved Cultist

User Image

Cory looked so sweet with his knees tucked up to his chin, and Thane just wanted to hug him. Not because he was sad from telling his story, but rather because he was glad to get it out to someone. "Well, thank you. My sister means everything to me; losing that part of my life is a small price to pay."

Thane nodded when Cory told him he was gay. After hearing from Zack, he had assumed as much. Of course, sometimes bad relationships can always turn someone the other direction, so he knew better than to assume. He had to stop his mind from wandering to the notion that Cory would develop feelings for him. Just because he was gay, didn't mean he would be attracted to every male he saw!

He chewed his lip for a moment, not sure what to ask Cory. Thane knew Zack was off-limits, and he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Cory had opened up enough about his past, and he didn't want to push it.

"So, you said something about having money. I am guessing your family is wealthy?" Thane settled for this, not asking what was truly on his mind at the moment.

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Member 100
    • Autobiographer 200
    Pinkie-loves-Pokey

User Image

....If Life Was Easy....

Out Of Chocolate: Sorry for the late reply I was tired from work

User Image

Dante turned around a little shocked to hear what he had heard, but it sure as hell snapped him out of his depression real fast. He looked at Ash like she was joking, but at the same time he hoped she was not kidding. "Hey, Did you jsut say what I think you said? If you did you really shouldn't tease a guy with sex ya know."He walked up to her and put one hand around her waist and the other around the back of her neck. In his mind he figured if she wasn't joking she wouldn't try to stop what he was about to do. He pulled her head forward and planted his lips on hers, if she wasn't serious he would find out soon enough.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mood: Kind of happy

With: Ash

Thinking: Oh snap is this really gona happen?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image
    |♂♂|EVERYBODY|wants|A|piece|OF|you| XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|EVERYONE|takes|A|piece|OF|me|≮3|

Cory wished he understood how it felt to have someone who meant that much to him. The only person he had was Ramsey. And as wonderful as the mouse was, as much as he meant to him, the little thing never could quench the loneliness that made his heart ache so horribly day and night. “It must be nice to have someone that close to you,” he said softly.

Hearing the simple question he nodded softly. “Yeah, I am the sole air to a multibillion dollar corporation. My father pretty much controls the weapons industry in America. And my mother is the curator of some big a** fancy art museum. They are more married to their work than eachother,” he said frankly. It did not bother him anymore. His parents never paid him any mind, it was rare they spoke to him. His whole life he knew his only purpose was to be bread to become the next head of the corporation. And when he came out his parents made it very clear that had he a sibling he would have been disowned. “You know you can ask anything you like, this will probably be the only chance I give you to do so,” he said frankly. Right now he was willing to talk, he could not say as much about tomorrow.

|≮3|CUT|myself|SO|i|COULD|feel|XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX✗soɯǝʇɥıuƃ✗XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX|i|KNOW|is|NOT|a|LIE|♂♂|

Beloved Cultist

"It isn't teasing if I'm telling the truth", she whispered, closing the space between them. Ash kissed him gently for just a moment or two before slipping her tongue between his lips, grabbing the back of his head. She grabbed his wrist, moving his hand to her chest, kissing hard before coming up for air, a smirk on her face.

Ash's inhibitions were all gone, and she was ready to get wild tonight. Hopefully Dante would be too drunk to tell anyone that she was any more than a sweet innocent girl. Ash hated nothing more than when people knew what a raunchy chick she was- it took all the fun out of teasing them!

"So, let's go back to my room?"

Beloved Cultist

User Image

"Guessing they don't see you much? And all this stuff is kinda their way of parenting", Thane stated. "Sorry, not trying to be rude."

He hesitated for a moment, not sure if he should say what was on his mind. But he had been honest so far, so he figured he may as well continue. "I know this is weird but do you, um...do you think I am attractive?" Thane had only been around other anthros such as himself, and as far as anthros went, he was at the top of looks. But this school was a totally different playing field, and he was worried that he wouldn't fit in at all.

"I mean, I was good looking as far as anthros go, but I am kinda worried about it. Everything is different here.. It's silly, I know." His cheeks flushed, and he rubbed the back of his head, his ears ducking nervously.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items