Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Comrade

******************************************************* The Faerie Twins *******************************************************
Phoebe User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phoebe wandered down the hallway, her mind drifting as she did. She was thinking back over the last three weeks, and everything that had taken place in them. For one, her studies were coming along nicely, and for another, she'd met a great many people, and meeting new, exciting people always interested the faerie.
Thinking of new people, she thought of Cais, the man she'd danced with on the first day back, he'd been lovely that night, and over the last few weeks, Phoebe had got to know a little more about him, though, as Rhea had said, there was still much to learn, and she didn't doubt Rhea's judgement. Phoebe wondered if she'd see him that day, she hadn't made any plans to, she just seemed to bump into him often, and it was always nice when that happened.
Looking around, Phoebe noticed that she was in the library, and it was almost empty, save for a few students sitting around. She walked past the window, looking out, as she did so, to see a pair of dragons fly past, she let out a small giggle, recognising Rhea's alternate form, and the form of Ignis, Rhea's adopted dragon son. Seeing Iggie (as she calls him) made her think of Flamma, her own pet phoenix, all alone in her dorm, though she doubted he'd be too upset, Barbie, their dormmate, seemed to be a very kind, sweet girl, the kind Flamma often warmed to immediately.
Phoebe took a seat in the corner, resting her head on the back of the chair, and closed her eyes, she wasn't tired, she was just thinking.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Lorin

Lorin blushed, but smiled nonetheless, as he took the coat. That comment... pleasant to look at? God Lostin had to be pulling that out of his a**. The elf knew well that he was not very manly looking. And why would the beautiful demon enjoy looking at him. After all Lorin was just some guy. Some closeted gay guy who had a massive crush on his best friend. "Thank you," he chuckled softly as he pulled on the coat and buttoned it. He was thankful for being covered. God he hoped beyond hope that Lostin had not seen the tattoo. It was something he got with Rain for her birthday, they each had one. It had to be the gayest thing he had even done and me regretted it! SO MUCH!

He had set his guitar down on his seat when approaching Lostin. Now he turned back and picked it back up. Putting it on his back. He pulled his hair back into a low loose ponytail, letting his bangs fall as they would. He hoped that this would make him look a bit better. "Well, would you like to sit with me for a while?" he asked looking at his cup of coffee on the ground. He needed to get that. He needed some coffee. But as he looked back at Lostin he noticed something.

The man looked drained. Almost sick. He walked over again and gently touched the taller man's forehead, with his silky hands. "Are you feeling okay? You look drained? Have you been sleeping?" he asked his eyes and voice riddled with concern. He moved his hand down to feel the other man's cheek, leaving it there for a moment. He felt his heart race, oh god how easy it would be to lean up and kiss the demon right in that moment. Instead he removed his hand, keeping his gaze. Little did he know that his eyes were still a bit red from crying, and he looked just as tired.

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
User Image~*Hielio, the Paper Lantern Ghost*~

Hielio turned as she heard the most unforgettable voice to her. Her face brightened as she opened her arms and threw them around the dark elf. "Kiel! Good morning!" She giggled as she nuzzled into her neck, hugging her tightly as she swung around on her. "Giggle, you know me! If I'm not drunk, I'm going to be in a minute." She smiled as she kissed Kiel's cheek. "How did you sleep? I can't remember how mine was. Maybe I was haunting the hall again."

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Letting go,
nothings what it seems and I'm feeling hollow
From my eyes I bleed
Nothings real –
everything I feels becoming borrowed
Come alive
Rise up –
all alone
Rise up –
feeling hollow

Rise up –
bleeding sorrow
Rise up –
lift your eyes
Rise up I can feel you breathing,

Rath watched as Kane wiped the whipped cream from his lip, and though he fought it his mind ran away. Oh the dirty dirty things his mind did to the innocent boy. He sipped his coffee trying to focus on what Kane was saying and get out of his imagination. Cause his imagination was very naughty!

"You really should try to get more sleep." he said offering a gentle smile. Awesome, played off the dirty thoughts without being noticed. Oh yeah, he was a pro! "Oh I slept better than the dead. I think you need some coffee though my friend. Maybe a mocha instead of that oh cocoa."

leave me screaming
Rise up I can feel you breathing
All alone,
dreaming isn't real and I'm bleeding sorrow,
everything is grey
Lift your eyes,
take my hand and rise into tomorrow
Come alive

Rise up lift your eyes and
Rise up come alive
Rise up your not forgotten
What you stood for

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

....When I become Illharess I'm going to have a harem....

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Kiel hugged her back as she took a seat before reaching for a piece of coffee cake and happily taking a bite before shoving some into Heilio's mouth too feeding her. "a ghost can not live on liquier alone here you need your essentials too." she liked doing this every morning with Heilio it was like a game as they would tease each other a bit. "Haunting sounds exhausting why dont you stay with me some time that way you can get a good night's rest...." she couldnt help but think how perfectly warm the lantern girl's body would be.
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

((Out of Class: ))
Shadow Puppet of the Clan

User Image

.......Full of princesses and you can be my very speical princess!
I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine
and you will be my squishy!

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100

Hielio couldn't help but giggle, her face blushing a bit as Kiel fed her. They had done this a lot, but it still made Hielio all tingly and warm inside whenever they did. "I was going to eat." She insisted, pouting playfully. On her plate some fruit appeared and she picked a grape before pushing it into Kiel's mouth. "and cake isn't an essential. Fruit is." she giggled as she popped the fruit that becomes wine into her mouth. She snuggled up against Kiel. "I guess I could sleep over. If you don't mind my belly fire being a night light though, I'm going to have to hug you really tightly." she smiled as she lay her head on Kiel's shoulder. "I'm afraid of the dark."

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

User Image

Kiel munched on the fruit shoved into her mouth before her retort of "Cake is too essiencal it makes you super sweet and endows you with awesomness like it!" she giggled before grabbing more fruit and cake together "this is delicious they should combine fruit and cake together!" not knowing it was a dish called fruit cake that no one wanted.
When Heilio said she was afraid of the dark Kiel tilted her head confused "really...but you make the darkness go away."

User Image

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100

Hielio giggled at Kiel. "They do!" She smiled as a dessert appeared on her plate. It was a cream cake, white cream, two layers of vanilla cake, but in the cream layer between the cake halves was fruit such as grapes, apples,and cherries. On top, with the icing, was kiwi, orange, and more grapes. "I see people with it all the time back when I was an ordinary lantern in Japan." Hielio smiled as she got a fork and took a bite. there was bit of cream left on her nose, but she pretended not to notice.

"Yes, I make the darkness go away. That's why I'm scared of it." She said as she hugged Kiel tightly. "If it's dark all around me, it means my fire's gone out and I get scared." she whimpered for a bit before quickly scarfing more cake into her mouth to make her feel better.

((they seriously make that cake. I had it a lot as a child))

Lazy Kitten

18,400 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
User Image
Kai Alexander Wraith

Kai awoke to the buzzer on his nightstand. He blinked slowly and finally realizing that he was snuggled up against Adwin. Kai blushed and sighed, he really didn't want to but he knew he would have to get up. He nudged Adwin gently, "Hey...we need to get up." Though Kai laid his head on Adwin's chest, kissing it softly.

He blushed and pulled away finally, Kai stood and smiled down at Adwin. "Come on or we will be late." Kai begins to pull off his sleeping pants and pulled on his uniform.

((Out of Commonsense: I'm bringing back kai's half sister. though ive changed her name.))

Beloved Mage

10,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
Kiel'ndia Vel'Vloz'ress

User Image

The cake called to her as Keil first wiped off with her finger the cake that was Heilio's nose before then stealing some for herself "hmmmm yes this is the best!" she loved it it really was amazing before suddenly getting hugged to death by the cute little girl. "well we cant have that I promise that you will always have enough to drink to keep that fire going?" she said happily before giving her a little kiss on her cute nose.

User Image

Aekea Tycoon

10,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100

Hielio made a playful pouty face as Kiel wiped her nose with her finger. "Awww, you were supposed to kiss it." She pouted before breaking into giggles. She smiled at Kiel as she lessened the hug on her so she could eat some more. "I'm going to hold you to that." She giggled. "I do so love to keep drinking and keeping my belly fire happy." she smiled as her goblet filled with rum and she began to down it. "Ahh!! The day is looking to be a good day." She smiled, exhaling her alcohol-y breath.

Tipsy Fatcat

User Image
◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣◢ ◣
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
He stirred the whipped cream into the cocoa so he could drink it properly, it tasted more like vanilla when he did, it was nice. Now that Rath was here, he almost felt like his appetite was ba-- Just as he was considering that an mushroom and cheese omelet appeared on the table, he stared at it for a moment, "I'll never get use to a school that can serve a person like this..." He smiled slightly, "I really should sleep more, but will I...No, probably not." He stretched slightly, yawning. He supposed Rath was correct about the coffee, a second cup appeared, a cup of mocha, he poured it into his cup of cocoa, he wasn't too hot on the taste of coffee, so he mixed it with the other drink, "I'm glad you sleep so well, it's probably why you're so peppy," He laughed slightly, it was extremely nice though..

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Eloquent Lunatic

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq46/cclsras/ocean_power_by_nanan66-d27o8ls-1.jpg
User ImageUser Image
The Ocean Lord!
Tierney Mer

User ImageTierney woke with the sun and went for his usual swim. Over the past three weeks he had come to make quite a few friends. And quite enjoyed spending time with Lera and Vincent, who made quite the couple. But the most of his time was spent just trying to be close to Kloe. She seemed to like her alone time, and for some reason, he didn't. And the more time he spent with her the more he wanted.

He slipped out of the water and went to dress. Human ate far to often in his opinion. He never ate breakfast. Once dressed he decided to go do some more research. He went up to the library only to find Kloe in their normal spot. "Good morning," he greeted her with a broad smile. He forgot the book and sat down next to her. His hair was still dripping wet and he wore his hat.

((Okay I will post to everyone once I am caught up! haha! Trying to figure out different ways of getting everyone up.

Eloquent Lunatic

User Image

Xander -The Monster-

User Image

Xander woke with a smile, as always. The past three weeks had been heaven! He spent most of his time with Marcella! And god she was wonderful. Honestly he had developed quite a school boy crush on her. It was so invigorating, he felt like a youngster again! He hopped out of bed and went to take a shower, just at the sun began to rise. Oh how he loved the morning, and taking long baths in the swimming pool like bathtub.

Once he was out and dressed he made his way over to stand by the girls dorm and wait to catch Marcella as she was on her way for breakfast. This had become his routine, and he loved it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff