Hufflepuff 0.26950354609929 27.0% [ 38 ]
Ravenclaw 0.29078014184397 29.1% [ 41 ]
Slytherin 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 93 94 95 >

User Image
User Image

Daphne Amora Windcharm

Life was very relaxing at her aunt's house. Without magic, everything seemed to slow down, and although it did bother her a little, Daphne didn't mind the break. After she put her suitcase in her bedroom, she wandered the familiar corridors of the little semi-detached townhouse. Her aunt's paintings hung on the walls. Daphne smiled, noting the title of each one. "Candles" depicted small orbs of yellow that dotted the dark canvas at varying heights; "First Flight" showed a fantastically-coloured castle out of a fairytale book, surrounded by a forest; but Daphne's favourite was called "The Train" and was primarily a painting of a forest. The only sign of a train, was a smudge of red that ran through the page.

Her aunt's work was Ministry-approved, for the record. They allowed her to continue her paintings on two conditions: 1) that they be relatively abstract, and 2) that she only display them in her home. Her aunt's services had earned her some accord with Minister Kingsley, and her situation had earned her compassion. There was one painting Daphne had snuck a look at once when she was younger. It was hidden away in a cupboard, carefully wrapped in cloth. It was titled "Void," and showed a swirling mass of dark colours and splotches. At the time, Daphne had not been aware of her aunt's condition, and so hadn't fully understood why that particular painting frightened her so much, or why it was hidden away.

She had asked her mother once, and only once. Aunt Rosa had been an Auror. She was a clever witch and adored adventure. In the Ministry's ranks, she may not have been the best, but she certainly loved her job. Unfortunately, Voldemort's power was growing, and one day, Aunt Rosa had gone up against Death Eaters - and underestimated them. Daphne's mother said that no one was able to figure out what exactly happened, but St. Mungo's guessed that it was some form of memory charm that slowly cut her aunt off from her magic. Because this was only a guess, they hadn't been able to find a way to reverse it. And so, Aunt Rosa slowly became a Squib. Apparently Daphne was alive at the time, but still an infant. Her aunt began painting, and eventually decided to leave her familiar world behind for something new. She settled here in New York, got a Muggle job, met a Muggle man, and was now happily leading a Muggle life.

Daphne stopped in front of the door that led to Aunt Rosa's studio. She admired her aunt for what she had accomplished. Really, she couldn't imagine what it would be like to have everything taken from her, to be ripped away from that which formed her identity. And to come out of it with something new and just as good. Aunt Rosa was her mother's sister, so it made sense that her mother would support her, and try to make her feel connected to her family. How? By teaching Daphne about the Muggle world. Her aunt was remarkable, and it was this admiration that made her Daphne's favourite relative, and her very good friend.

"Daphne," Aunt Rosa came up the stairs, and Daphne turned to greet her.

"Sorry, Auntie. I was just looking at your paintings. Paint anything new?"

Rosa smiled. "I have something better to show you. Come with me." She led Daphne into another room - her own bedroom, and pulled out a small but bulky plastic bag from a drawer. "I was going to wait till Christmas Eve, but I just can't help it. Take a look."

Daphne took the bag, and opened it. Inside were two bulky DVD cases that were labelled Pride and Prejudice, but the cover featured actors Daphne hadn't seen before. She flipped over the first one to read the description on the back. It was a television series.

"Your mother mentioned that you had a bit of a rough time at school this term. So I thought that we could watch it tonight. After all, when real boys turn out to be jerks, there are fictional men like Darcy and Bingley to cheer us up."

Daphne looked up. She had told her mother about Gabe, and apparently her mother had passed on the message. Daphne smiled and nodded. "I'd like that very much. Thanks." She gave her aunt a hug. It was very nice to be among people who thought about her and took her feelings into consideration again.

User Image User Image User Image

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No one knows what it's like...
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nyx calmed down a bit when she heard Randall's tone of voice. How he apologies to her for yelling at her. She let out a sigh as she ran her hand threw her long blond hair. The curls bounced back into place as soon as her fingers ran threw. Her stormy blue eyes landed on the boy next to her."Don't worry about it. You are back and alive. That makes me very happy." Which was true. She was very happy at the fact that she did not cause his untimely death. As she sat there she suddenly felt very uncomfortable. She needed to get out of there. Looking down at the half eaten plate of food in front of her, she knew that she just needed to leave. To get as far away from the old hag that sat at the table that was at the front of the great hall."Please excuse me Randall. I no longer fell hungry. I am going to take my leave. I will see you later." With that she pushed herself to her feet and started walking toward the exit.

Nihilist War God

((Outfit))

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image
ʆɨ {T}itus {D}amon{M}alfoyʆɨ

User Image

After a full hour of being poked and prodded with a needle, Titus had just about had enough of clothes fittings. His mother and the tailor were chatting about his as if he wasn't in the room and his patience level was getting dangerously low. Thankfully, the blots of cloth draped around his shoulders were removed as the tailor finished with his measurements. Finally allowed to leave, he almost made a run for the door but composed himself enough to walk out of the room.
Safely in his own room, he gave a sigh and sank down on his bed. If it wasn't for that bloody letter his father had sent him about coming home to make up for the previous year, he would have stayed at Hogwarts. He was sort of bored without friends and housemates who were about as close to family as one could get. Heck, they were closer to him than family. Rising from his bed, he made his way over to his cherrywood desk and pulled out a sheet of parchment.
Taking the quill from it's place by his inkpot, he dipped the sharp into the dark liquid and brought it down to the paper.
'To my Dearest Nyx...'
He wrote, settling down to compose a small letter to her since he was incredibly bored.
'…I hope your Christmas holidays are going well. After being poked by needles and pins for a suit fitting, I have finally been able to escape to my room and compose a small letter to you...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Randall

As he was about to reply, Nyx excused herself. Odd. "Okay, ...I'll see you later, then." He watched her with a puzzled look on his face as she got up and left. Turned back to the table he looked at the few dishes of food. He wasn't hungry. Uncertain of the time difference between London and Hogwarts, he decided to have something to eat before returning through the Floo Power Network.

Now he sat alone, at the Slytherin table, minus a couple others from his house who he recognized but didn't know well enough to remember their names.

While it was the winter break and he'd been excused of most of his missed work, Randall didn't know what to do with all of the free time. Maybe check the dorm and his things...

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx anger was clear on her face as she walked the halls. Heading toward the Slytherin dorm room. "That old hag! How dare she! She will pay!" She just did not know how. Getting to the headmistress will be quite a feat. Maybe if she asked for help from her cousin's it would get back into their good graces. When they here she wants to take out the headmistress. A wicked smile grew on her face. As she did believe this to be a wonderful plan.

Speaking the password to the wall and walked threw the now open wall. Heading up to her room. In which she knew she would not be bothered. Though she was not expecting a owl sitting just outside her window. Curious to which owl it was and why it did not show up during breakfast. Opening the window, a gush of cold wind rushed in as well as the owl. Who landed on the corner of the closest bed. There it stuck out its leg, waiting for me to untie the letter that was attached.

Quickly taking it off. The owl did not wait around. It was gone just as quickly as it got here. She merely shrugged her shoulders as she closed the window as snow was starting to drift in. Then she picked up the scroll and went to sit on her bed. Rolling it out her smile turned warm as she saw that it was from Titus.

Pulling out a blank parchment, a long peacock feather, and a ink. She started to write a letter in return. 'To my loving Titus...' She paused for a moment wondering if she should tell him or not about her not being at home. She sighed as she decided to bit the bullet. '... My holidays have been ruff. As I have been banned from home. Sorry that I did not tell you sooner...' As she wrote the words she could not help the tears that were welling up in her eyes. '... Hope you have fun at the Christmas party. See you when you get back to school...' She signed it with a flourish to her name. Rolling it up she went to her own owl cage. In which held her beautiful young owl, Queenie. Tying the letter to her let and led her to the window. "That this to Titus for me." She said the owl who hooted her acknowledgement and then took off into the snow covered sky.

ashiro6

((Outfit))

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Titus had been reading in his room when his owl returned with a letter in its beak. Smiling, he rose to his feet and let the owl into his room, thinking that it carried a response from Nyx. One look at the Hogwarts seal said otherwise. Frowning, he took the letter from his owl and slit it open. Taking out the parchment, he opened it just in time to see something fall out of the envelop. Blinking, he glanced down and saw a small pin lying on the carpet.
"What in the world...?" He murmured, leaning down to pick it up. Upon closer inspection, his eyes widened as he slowly picked up the small item. It couldn't possibly be what he thought it was...was it? The Quidditch Captain's pin lay glinting dimly in his hand and Titus couldn't tear his eyes from it. Flipping open the letter, his eyes skimmed over the page, wondering why on earth he had the pin.
Dear Mr. Malfoy,
It is with great excitement that this Quidditch Captain's pin is awarded to you. I am sure you may be confused as to why you have received this position so late in the year, however, I have confidence that you will lead the Hufflepuff team to great standing. I hope you use this position well and best of luck in the remaining Quidditch games.

M. McGonagall
Headmistress
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

"Well, I'll be damned..." Titus breathed, glancing back down at the small pin that lay in the palm of his hand. Another chirp caught his attention and he turned his head to his o[pen window where another owl was perched. Recognizing it as Nyx's owl, Queenie, he hurried over and let the owl hop onto his arm. As soon as it was comfortably perched, it delicately stuck its foot out at him. Untying the letter from the proffered leg, he let the owl settle comfortably on his shoulder. Smiling, he slit open the letter and began to read. His smile quickly turned into a frown as he read over the contents. Well, that certainly put a damper on things...he'll probably have to talk to his mother and see if she would allow him to bring Nyx over for the Christmas party and pay her a visit to take her out on a date or two.
"Come on Queenie, let's go talk to my mother and see if we can give your mistress some wiggle room to come visit for a few days, hm?" He murmured, scratching behind the owl's ear. A delightful 'coo' issued from Queenie's throat as she snuggled closer to him, clearly enjoying the attention. A jealous screech from his own owl, Orion made Titus chuckle a little and turn to the puffed up midnight black owl.
"Relax Oreo...you're not being replaced." He chuckled, making the owl puff up even more. Chuckling, he made his way to the door and slipped out, Nyx's letter and The Hogwarts letter in one hand and his newly acquired Captain's pin in the other. It was time to pay his mother a visit...and he had a feeling she would squeal his ear off once she heard the news about her youngest son.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx watched as her owl flew off into the snow. She ignored the flakes that started to drift into the dorm room. She was wishing that it was her that was getting to go to Titus and not her just her owl. Letting out a sigh she closed the window when her fingers started to go numb. She grabbed a quill and some parchment paper and headed down to the common room to warm up at the first. As much as she enjoyed the letter from Titus their was a certain witch that needed to be taught a lesson to not to mess with Nyx Carrow.

ashiro6

((Outfit))
User Image
User Image

Gabe walking down the hall Gabe stopped by the door to his father's office and peered inside. It was a small room, with a window overlooking the wintery London streets, a sleek black desktop computer with all the accessories, a bookshelf filled with neatly organized textbooks and little else. No nicknacks, and certainly no clutter. His father, Jerry Tycho, sat at his desk looking at some 3D model upon the screen. He was a taller, older version of Gabe, only with slight grey in his hair and a bit more weight around the belt. After making a few quick adjustments to the model, Gabe's dad leaned back in his chair, picked up the mug next to his keyboard and took a sip of whatever was inside.

"Hey Dad, I was going to go meet up with Paul and Keith, that okay with you?" Gabe asked,

His father turned around in his chair and gave Gabe a level look, "Have you checked with you mother?"

"About to."

"I'm fine with it if she is. Just make sure to call if your planning to stay out past supper.."

"Thanks dad."

Gabe closed the door then and headed further down the hall. He came to a strange door there, completely out of place with the apartments otherwise modern design. A large wooden door carved from oak with intricate scroll work running along the sides and an old fashioned brass doorknob. Gabe swung it open and stepped through into his mother's potion's lab and green house.

Gabe didn't know where the greenhouse actually was. It certainly wasn't in a downtown London highrise. It appeared to be built in the middle of a clearing in some forest, probably up north as the sun was a bit lower in the sky. Outside the glass the field, and the trees were heavy with snow. The room was shaped like one of those circus tents, though made of glass, with the doorway and stone pillar above it being the pole it was built around. Inside it was warm, despite the weather.

His mother, Michelle, stood with her back to the door at her worktable, gently stirring a small metal beaker above a Bunsen Burner while slowly adding a drops from a glass tube containing some rare potion ingredient. Her long brown hair was pulled up into a ponytail, as not to get in the way and she wore a heavy duty apron over her pristine white dress just in case things got out of hand. Realizing the danger, Gabe stood back and stayed silent untill his mother finished what she was doing and began writing out notes on a clipboard.

"Mom?" He interrupted

Turning, with obvious suprise, Gabe's mom smiled and said, "Oh Gabe! I didn't realize you were there. Need something?"

"I was gonna hang out with Paul and Keith today. Dad's already cool with it."

Gab's mother pursed her lips, "With all the trouble you've been getting up to at school, if the letter's I keep on receiving are any indication, I probably shouldn't..." Gabe felt some heat rush to his face at his mother's words, but she continued, "But you barely see them as it is. Just don't stay out too late okay?"

"Sure thing mom!" Gabe gave his mother a quick hung and a swift kiss on the cheek then headed out of her lab back into the house. Going to the entrance way, he quickly dressed in his winter jacket and boots then headed out the door.

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Titus had been right, as he walked out from the drawing room, he could help rubbing his ears, the remnants of his mother's delighted squeals still ringing in his ears. He had made the mistake of telling her about Nyx first and he had never heard the end of it. Clearly his mother was thrilled that they were together and was gushing to run it by his father to see if Nyx could stay over a few days before the Christmas party. Titus wasn't sure that was a good idea since he didn't know why Nyx had been barred from home this year and if her father was at the party...he didn't want things to end badly.
He had mentioned it to his mother though and she had promised to talk it over with his father, but for now he was instructed to reply to her letter and get her take on staying with the Malfoy family for a few days.

Back in his room with Queenie still on his shoulder, he made his way over to the table and settled down in the plush seat. Pulling out an eagle feather quill, and a fresh piece of parchment, he set to work constructing a new letter.
Dear Nyx,
I am very happy to receive your letter although it saddens me to know that you are at the school for the entirety of the holidays. I was just in conversation with my mother (who, might I add, is more than a little thrilled that we are together...if her high pitched squeals and bone crushing hug was any indication) and she wants to invite you over to stay with us for a few days before the Christmas party. Of course, she wants to run it by you first as well as my father before she can send me over to Hogwarts to pick you up. This is mainly the reason I am writing this brief letter. Just wanted to get your thoughts on this whole matter. Would you like to stay over at the Malfoy Manor if my mother can arrange for you to stay with us and attend the Christmas party? We'd have all things prepared for you here, like we have the previous years you have stayed with us during the holidays.
Hoping to hear from you soon,
Titus

Setting the quill back down, he quickly sanded the letter to dry the ink and sealed it with the Malfoy family crest. Taking a well rested Queenie from her comfortable perch by his bed, he tied the letter onto her leg and gave her head an affectionate rub.
"You know what to do, lovey. Get this to your mistress and fly safely." He murmured, making the owl coo as she rubbed against his hand. Chuckling, he carried her to the window and let her take off from his arm. Watching her disappear into the skies, he pulled his hand back and shut the window. His own owl, Orion was watching him with jealous puffed up chest, making Titus chuckle even more.
"Alright, alright...I'm sorry I neglected you...honestly, you're a jealous bloke, aren't you?" He questioned, kneeling beside his trunk to safely put away the captain's pin. An annoyed hoot sounded from above him, as he shut his trunk again. Sighing, Titus rose to his feet and glanced at the owl.
"If it's going to stop you from being a jealous puffball, do you want to come flying with me while I do drills?" He questioned, pointing to his broom. An excited hoot made Titus snort as he made his way to his closet to find his practice attire.
"Alright...we'll go..just let me change then." He stated, pulling out the necessary clothing.

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Night had fallen. Nyx sat in her bed flipping threw pages of some random book. Boredom has over come her, and it was only the first day of winter break. She felt that if this keeps up she might just die of boredom. Finally giving up after she read the same line in the book for the fifth time. She snapped it shut and toss it to the end of her bed.

Just when she was about to call it a night, there was a soft tapping on the window. Because of the darkness and the weather she could not see what it was. Getting up from bed she opened up the window. A large gush of wind followed by Queenie. The bird looked a bit disturbed about flying in the cold. As she temperature had drop significantly. The medium size bird landed one of the chairs. Sticking out her leg, there was a rolled up letter attached. Confused she then quickly shut the window and headed toward her owl. The poor girl had ice covering her wings. She was surprised the small creature made it in such a storm.

Pulling the letter from the owls leg. Queenie did not look happy as she hopped from her position on the chair to the large metal cage. Where she began to clean herself. Looking down at the letter, there sealing it was the Malfoy's family crest. She quickly unrolled it. Her eyes lit up and a smile grew on her face as she read the letter on the page. Titus had gotten her an invite to his home. She let out a squeal as she gave Queenie a treat for getting the letter to her as soon as possible and not waiting for the morning mail.

Quickly gathering her quill and a parchment. She set out to right a letter of her own. Of course it would not be sent out in tell the morning as she believe Queenie could not make the trip again, nor would the bird want to.

"My Dearest Titus,
I am very please to hear that your mother was happy about our relationship. I am also very pleased to hear that your mother is allowing me to stay for winter break. I will take her up on her offer to stay at the manor. I will start packing right away.
See you soon
Nyx.

She let the ink dry as she ready her own family crest. Getting it ready to give to Queenie for a trip first thing in the morning. It seemed as thought things were looking up for her. The only thing she had to worry about was seeing her father during the Christmas party. Thought she could care less what he thought. She was just glade that her cousin could not attend the party. Hopping back into bed she snuggled down and gave out a heavy yawn before she closed her eyes for sleep. Images of her and Titus danced behind her lids as she fell into a deep sleep.

ashiro6

((Outfit))

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Time skip:

Event: Christmas

Date: Wensday, December 25th

Weather: Snow Storm- High-18°F Low- 4°F. (Colder than normal) Wind- Severe (38 mph)
User Image
User Image

Daphne Amora Windcharm

Daphne was awake long before anyone else. She had done this on purpose, she had set an alarm clock specifically so that she would be awake early. It was something she had started doing when she was little. As was usual for a little kid, Daphne had always been up early, too excited about opening presents to sleep. The adults, for understandable reasons, were never too thrilled about being woken up, and often told her to go back to bed. So, she started watching Christmas specials on television while she waited for the adults, and found to her surprise that she liked it very much.

She made herself a cup of hot chocolate, and gazed out the kitchen window at the cold New York Christmas. Big fluffy snowflakes drifted quietly down to streets that were still quiet and dark, the crystals only visible as they passed in front of street lights. Daphne stared for a while, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. She liked how the snow looked as it was briefly illuminated by the lights - it looked as though tiny stars were falling from the sky. After a short while, she turned and proceeded into the living room. Here, she turned on the electronic devices, being mindful of the volume, and began flipping channels. Because it was America, she had very little trouble finding a channel playing very old animated Christmas specials. She had seen most of these before, but she enjoyed them anyway. Besides, if she ever got tired of them, she could always turn on Bridget Jones' Diary, or Love Actually.

The gifts lay under the tree to her left. Daphne glanced at it, then stared for a moment, before standing, and going to plug it in. She stood back with a satisfied smile on her face admiring the small, colourful lights and the way they lit up the ornaments. Then, feeling peaceful and content, she returned to her spot on the couch, wrapped herself up in a fuzzy blanket, and continued watching her Christmas specials with her mug of hot chocolate in her hands.

User Image User Image User Image

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

Titus had been up bright and early before most in his family, dressed in his Quidditch practice robes and shot out one of the back doors. As was customary every morning, he had a quick zip or two around the manor, testing his speed and time that it took from one end of vast estate to the other. Today had been no different and the feel of the icy wind in his hair made his smile despite the chill and the fat snowflakes that caught on his woolen robes. He knew his family would be gathered around the massive tree in the drawing room, upon his mother's request, as usual....to receive gifts from each other. This year was a little different with Nyx here...well...it was different since this was the first Christmas they had together as a couple. The thought of the gift he had for her, made his smile light up even more. His mother had all but dragged him out a few days before Nyx had come over to stay and totted him out shopping for the perfect gift. Three hours later and much to Titus's relief, they had one.

Slowing down his break neck pace, he sailed leisurely through the air on his broom, making his descent back to the ground. Touching down on the snow covered ground, he hopped off his broom and glanced around at the frozen garden. He had missed this place but at the same time, he couldn't help but wish he was back at Hogwarts.
Tonight was the night of the annual Malfoy Christmas party and he had to play the role of a Malfoy...thankfully....not the role of a Malfoy bachelor. That was his brother's role tonight. He had yet to get changed and help his mother with the last minute preparations. She did not trust the elves to do any of the last minutes things...other than the cooking. Everything else, she oversaw and thank god for their wands....otherwise they would have never have finished everything on her list.
Sighing, he ran a hand through his snow dusted hair, he remained as he was, his back to the door that he had come out from about an hour or so ago. It was just so peaceful that he didn't want to go inside where the hustle and bustle had probably already started.

DeadOnTheStrip

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx sat at her window in the room that she was given in the Malfoy manor. She was starting out the window. Her eyes fixed on a black dot in the distance. This black dote flew all over the sky. She knew this to be Titus. As much as she wish to join him in the sky, the frozen landscape would create havoc for her hair. Tonight was the biggest party of the year. She was not going to go with her hair ruined. How Titus got out the house with his mother not know was a surprise to her. She expected his mother was a wreck at the moment.

Running a brush threw her long blond hair. Smoothing it more and more with each stroke of the brush. Her eye wandered from the window to brown box that was on the vanity table. In it was the gift that she had made up for him. She thought it was a good idea at the time. Now she afraid that he will not like it. Letting out a sigh she got up from her place on the window. The cold was seeping threw the window. Placing the brush on the vanity next to the box. Knowing that she could not wait any longer or Titus mother Astoria will come hunt her down. Picking the box up she headed out of the room toward the drawing room. Where she knew everyone would gather soon enough.

ashiro6

((Outfit))

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image

User Image

How he had managed to slip back into his room undetected, he would never know, but upon his arrival, Titus discovered everything already laid out for him. His suit for the morning was laid out on his bed and a warm blazing fire was crackling merrily in the fireplace. Knowing he had very little time to change and get his bu down to the drawing room, Titus wasted no time in changing out of his chilled practice robes. Knowing full well that his mother would come and find him herself, he finished getting ready in a record setting time of five minutes. Grabbing Nyx's gift, he slipped the small bow into his jacket pocket and slipped his want into the inner pocket of his jacket before hurrying out the door of his bedroom and towards the drawing room.

Upon his arrival, the first thing he noted was the blazing fire and enormous Christmas tree.
The massive pile of gifts was the next thing he noticed along with the very regal figures of his grandparents, brother and parents.
"Good morning, Grandfather. Good morning, Father and Brother." He greeted first, as was custom. All three men ignored him as Titus moved to stand near the fireplace.
"Merry Christmas, Grandmother. As to you, Mother and Sister." He murmured, letting a small smile flint almost invisibly over his lips as he glanced at the rigid figures of his mother and grandmother. His sister largely ignored him, choosing instead to stare at the pile of gifts with a rather bored look on her face. His mother gracefully inclined her head at him and gave him a wink. His grandmother gave him a similar nod and an almost invisible smile, making Titus feel a little less strained about being home.
"Where's this girlfriend of yours, Titus? Or is she fictional like the rest of them?" His brother almost rudely demanded, causing Titus to grit his teeth and his older sister to snicker. Typical of Scorpio to get Titus back on his guard. Oh what he wouldn't like to do more than to just throttle Scorpio with his own wand.
"Aren't you just a beaming ray of sunshine this morning, Scorp..." He hissed back, making his eldest brother grin.
"Boys...enough. You must not forget that we have a guest staying with us and she'll be along shortly." Their mother snapped, causing any further conversation to fall silent. Titus's hands were curled into fists in the safety of his pant pockets and it was taking all of his effort not to storm out of the room. Nyx was on her way, that much he knew and it was for her...and her alone that he was keeping his temper in check.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces