Slytherin 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 141 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 >

Invisible Codger

Anthony Quintus Aldermaston
Fifth Year
Quidditch Captain
Ravenclaw

Anthony nodded at Titus' handshake. "Just as well it was us being... well...inattentive. Somehow, I doubt it would be resolved as peacefully if...", turning his head to look at the Slytherin to the Gryffindor tables and back and forth several times before facing Titus again and opening his mouth once more. "You're going down, of course. Vigour and all.", but this was accompanied with a wink.

Shortly after this, there was the noise of a book falling out of a bag. Clearly, this was Anthony's book falling out of his bag because the Ravenclaw held one finger up in a 'One minute' gesture and knelt down to retrieve it. After scrabbling around on the floor for a bit, he came up with the book, idly thumbing through the book for a bit... although the word 'book' was giving far more credit than it deserved because it didn't resemble a published thing at all - more like a bunch of childish scribblings bound together. It was a mix of parchment and paper and held various photos: some moving, some still. Here and there, carefully formed blue underlined text appeared... but these carefully formed letters were 'words' like 'Google' so probably didn't seem like actual words to those raised wholly within the wizarding world.

Anthony shook his head slightly at the book "Huh. Forgot I packed that." before he focused on Titus. " How was your break,anyway?", looking at Titus to await the badger's response.

DeadontheStrip
ashiro6

Amateur Shapeshifter

User Image
ʆɨ {T}itus {D}amon{M}alfoyʆɨ

User Image

Titus gave a snort of laughter and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah right, we'll see about that. We're going to kick your bums this time around, just you wait." He resorted, chuckling a little as he spoke.
Hearing Anthony's question, he gave a light shrug.
"My break? Eh...it could have been better I suppose. I think I might have drilled a hole into my ceiling from my stare of boredom half the time. Other than that...I spent half the time on my broomstick, trying out different Quidditch tactics. The presents I got were halfway decent though, so I guess that made up for it." He stated, fondly touching the leather bracelet Nyx had gotten him for Christmas.
" Speaking of gifts...Did you get any interesting for Christmas?" He questioned, tilting his head to observe Anthony as he took a sip of pumpkin juice.

Firlodge_3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Aidreana Black
User Image

Aidreana woke up quite early this morning. Today was the day students came back from winter break. Aidreana loved this because there were more people she could pull pranks on. Aidreana got out of bed and dressed in her school uniform robes, and quickly exited her Gryffindor dorm room. When Aidreana reached the common room, she realized she woke up quite late instead of quite early. "Crap, I need to set this prank up somewhere fast or it is going to be all over the Common room." she mumbled to her self as she picked up a jar that was sitting close to the fire place. 'Now where should I put this expanding goo.' she thought to her self as she put the jar in her bag and walked out of the common room, and rushed out into the hallway. 'I think Slytherin could some more green.' she thought as she fast walked o the Slytherin house door and waited for a couple of moments to see if anyone would come out. Aidreana quickly set the goo to balance on top of the door, so that who ever opened the door would have the jar fall on the floor next to them, and have the goo quickly expand inside the Slytherin common room and over them as well. Aidreana started to back from the door carefully to hide in the dark to watch, but someone opened the Door and fall on 3 last year students and the jar landed on one boys shoulder. "Crap." Aidreana said as she looked the 3 boys in the eye. She hadn't reached her hiding spot in time, and they saw her. They glared at her, with the eyes of death. Aidreana turned and started to quickly run down the hallway trying to avoid other students as she passed through the hallway. She quickly turned for the stair case to head to the Gryffindor common room, but ran into someone in the process, and groaned a little when she hit the floor. "Well this morning didn't go to plan.: she said as she looked up and saw the older Slytherins standing behind her. "Well good morning Slytherin." she said with kind of a cheeky smile before she turned to see who she had knocked into. It was Aaron, fellow Gryffiindor class mate, and also Chaser on the quiditch team. 'Yep seriously did not go to plan.' she thought to her self as she just sat
there on the floor.
NaInOa13

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No one knows what it's like...
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx made it to the Slytherin table in only a couple of wide steps. Place the plate on table as she sat down next to Ever. She relaxed a bit as she was now among her own like minded people. Well at least Nathan and Ever. Though she did like Randall the best out of the three. She had not been sitting for more than a couple of seconds before she watched as a owl landed near Ever and drop off a red envelope. Nyx's eyes widened a bit as she watched Ever leave the great hall to open the howler. She wondered to herself who had sent it to her, as she popped the a piece of fruit in her mouth. Turning her attention back to the other at the table. Curiosity burning but just kept her question to herself. She would find out soon enough.

[[Edit]]

]

Mystyrieux

Outfit

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron continued back to the common room, pondering his new position on the Quidditch team. He was stoked to bring what he learned from break onto the team. The House Cup was for sure going to be Gryffindor's this year. However, he did feel great remorse for his friend. Aaron wanted to keep to his word to write to her as soon as he got back to his room. It was the least he could do.

He went up the last set of stairs before approaching the common room. He looked down at his new Captain's pin, gently rubbing it with his thumb as if the metal piece was like a pet. Aaron turned the corner and oof... right into the path of another student. Lucky for him, he kept his pin in firm grasp as the bump pushed him back a couple of steps. Aaron shook off what just happened and saw Aidreana sitting on the ground. It was her who ran into him...hopefully on accident. "Hey stranger," Aaron said in a sort of relieved tone. He let out a hand to help his fellow house-mate up from the ground. "You're in a hurry or somethin'?

OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito
Welcome Back!!!

User Image
Aidreana Black
User Image

Aidreana took Aarons hand and stood up. "Well, kind of." she said wth a small laugh before she could hear the older Slytherin students rushing down the hall. "Get back here Black!" one of them yelled as they got closer. Aidreana couldn;t help but let out a small chuckle when she saw that their hair and skin was turning green. "Well that's new." she said with a smile before turning to Aaron. "Sorry I ran into you, but I gotta run." she said as she took off down the hallway again, trying to find a safe place from the Slytherins, and from any of the professors that would give her detention for her pranks.

Aidreana saw one room, and that was Professor McGonagall's class room. 'She wouldn't be in here yet.' she thought to her self as she opened the door and quickly shut it and leaned against the doors taking a deep breath. "I'm safe." she said with a small laugh. "Safe from what Ms. Black?"

Aidreana jumped and looked to see McGonagall getting up from her desk and walking over to her. "Oh nothing Professor, just playing a game of tag." she said with a smile. McGonagall looked confused at Aidreana. "Tag?" Aidreana smiled and nodded, "Yeah, its a muggle game. If your it, you tag someone by tapping their shoulder and they are it." she said with a nervous chuckle. "It is a rally fun game." she said quickly before she slouched even more over the door when she heard Slytherins voices "Where the hell is she." one of them shouted. "She deserves to be in Azkaban, just like her father." another said.
McGonagall pointed for Aidreana to sit at a desk and gave her a stern glare. Aidreana sat down at the closest desk and waited for her punishment .McGonagall opened the doors and started to talk to the boys from Slytherin. After a few moments McGonagall came back and left the door open. "Aidreana Black, 30 points from Gryffindor, and 1 month of detention in my room every night after dinner." she said sternly. Aidreana nodded and got up quickly and left the room, and didn't look the professor in the eyes Aidreana knew from years of getting in trouble, if you look a professor in the eyes when they are mad, your punishment will be worse.
Aidreana walked to the Great Hall and grabbed a couple apples, before leaving and heading back to the Gryffindor common room.

NaInOa13

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
Juniper Gaunt
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

Juniper had kept to herself the entire winter break. Catching up on all the reading and jumping ahead where she could. It has been very relaxing for her. The fact that Nyx had been gone the whole also made for a better winter break. Not having to worry about looking over her shoulder, or keep herself locked up in her common room for fear of what she would do to her. Though now vacation is over, and rumor has it that she is back. Along with Titus. Both looking more together than ever.

Breakfast was nearly over, but she wanted to grab something small before she started her day. Walking into the great hall she did a quick scan of the room. It seemed as though everyone was gone. Only a couple students littered the tables. Her own table held no one that she actually knew. So she simple sat at the end of the table nearest the door. As it was the farthest spot away from Nyx who she spotted first at the Slytherin table. She merely just kept to herself. Not that she would ignore the others if they engaged her in a conversation. Just that she did not speak so she would not encourage anyone. She had found out about her self over these last couple of weeks. That it was best to keep to herself. As trying to make friends was dangerous. As she found out when she tried to make friends with Titus. She will not be making that mistake again if she could help it.

((Outfit))

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron helped Aidreana up as he saw the changing skin and hair in front of his eyes. What did she get herself into, messing with those guys? Before he could ask, Aidreana was on the run again...from Slytherin boys. "That little prankster." he muttered to himself as the green and red Slytherins ran passed him like nothing. He brushed himself off and went into the common room, which was just down the hallway. He had the new password written down on a piece of parchment from the Head Boy right when he got back to the school. He mumbled the small phrase and the Fat Lady portrait opened up for him.

Once inside, he made a B-line towards his bedroom. Once inside he went for his trunk and opened it. Under his clothes were a couple of muggle spiral bound notebooks. In these were all the comments, sketches, and other notes from his time at the England Stadium over break...every little detail he learned he wrote out or drew (got to love the stick figures). Once he got the notebooks, he brought out some excess parchment, and muggle pens and what they call, "Sharpie's" out and closed his trunk up. Walking back down the steps he began to already think of his new Captain's role.

He walked down the stairs and took over the couch that stood in front of the fireplace. Once he got comfortable and organized, he began developing the new practice schedule for the Quidditch team.

OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image
Aidreana Black
User Image

Aidreana looked down as she walked to her Common room. People were whispering about her and glaring at her. 'Seriously, can't they get over that Sirius Black is my father.' she thought to herself as she kept walking. The voices of the students started to get louder around her, tell she heard one of them say. "How dare a filthy animal like Black have a child. She should be put out of her misery like the dogs she and her father are." Aidreana stopped dead in her tracks, and held a fist in her hands, before taking a deep breath "I'm a fox not a dog." she said quickly as she ran down the hallway to the Gryffindor common room.
Aidreana reached the painting, and the fat lady looked at Aidreanas's face, which was red and covered in tears. Aidreana mumbled the world and the painting opened. Aidreana rushed into the room, and saw Aaron sitting on the couch by the fire place. Aidreana gave him a quick glace before she went up to her dorm room to change her clothes that were starting to change color from her prank earlier.
Aidreana got dressed and calmed down a little bit, before she grabbed a beater bat that her mother had given her. Aidreana had to practice being a beater to get her rage out, and try to stop pulling pranks. Aidreana went down stairs and sat down next to Aaron. "Hey." she said quietly as she sat down next to him, and slightly hid the beaters bat next to her.
Outfit
NaInOa13
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Randall

Randall didn't say anything when the owl arrived with the howler. He figured it was from her parents. It wasn't really a secret that Ever's parents weren't really fond of her. When she excused herself, Randall turned to Nyx.

"So... did you save my spot on the Quidditch team? Or find a better chaser?"

ooc - short. yep. lol

Desirable Rogue

8,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No one knows what it's like...
To be hated...
To be fated...
To telling only lies...

{ Nxy Carrow. }

Nyx turned her attention back to Randall. As he asked about the his spot on the Quidditch team. She could not help but smirk at his comment. This brought on the thoughts of the up coming game against Gryffindor."No way. Your my best chaser." She said as she place another piece of fruit in her mouth. The sweet strawberry seemed to melt in the heat of her mouth. "Speaking of which. I have reserved the pitch this weekend. We have to be in top shape for the game at the end of the month." Her face hardened for a moment at the thought of losing to thou's pathetic lions. "We have to make sure we win." Thou's words were more for herself than Randall.

]

Nihilist War God

Outfit

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
+++ Aaron +++ Soohoo +++
+++ 5th +++ Year +++
+++ Gryffindor +++

Aaron continued on his plans for Quidditch practices. He was aware of the schedule being fairly scarce on the weekend, so he would have to have the pitch early in the morning or late evening. He remembered his first year of doing early morning practices. They were a little droopy at the start but were wide awake before breakfast. Late evenings may work for a couple weeks, but professors will often assign more work outside of class after that. Morning practices it was...now it was which days were for fitness and which days were team strategies.

He continued to think on which days were what, when Aidreana came onto the couch next to him. "Hey ya. I'm guessing you were able to get passed those Slytherin bullies?" Aaron noticed Airdreana hide something on the other side of her on the sofa. He shook it off, assuming it was nothing important. "Man, planning practices is harder than I thought. I need to find a new beater in the process."

OOC:

Casual Wear

adreane_kito

User Image
adreane_kito
Aidreana Black
User Image

Aidreana looked at Aaron puzzled. "Why are you coming up with plays, I thought that was Maeve was captain, and why do you need a new beater?" She asked curiously. She looked down at her beater bat. She started to think of when Maeve taught her how to play as a beater and deal with people by pulling pranks. Maeve was like an older sister to her, and she was happy about that. ' Could she have gotten expelled from hogwarts?" She thought to her self as she started at the beater bat. Aidreana rotated the bat a little bit and she smiled when she saw Maeves name on the bat. When Maeve got a new bat, she gave her old one to Aidreana, and she took very good care of it, and it looked like it had barley been used. Aidreana looked up and back to Aaron. "Oh I did some what avoid those boys...but McGonagal saw what happened and gave me a months worth detention and took 30 points from Gryffindor" she said as she whispered the last part. 'Hopefully he won't be to mad at me if he heard that last part.' She thought to her self as she looked at Aaron.
Outfit
NaInOa13
OCC: sorry I didn't add color around the text. I am posting from my phone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff